Hillary knew debate questions in advance

New bread because this MUST get out any threads are sliding quick.

>Sources are now reporting that Hillary Clinton was given the debate questions a week in advance.
>Reports are arguing that an NBC Intern was seen delivering a package to Clinton’s campaign headquarters in New York.
>It is being reported that the Intern walked into the headquarters, and went directly into the personal office of Clinton campaign manager Robert Mook. The Intern was spotted wearing a FedEx outfit, but a reporter working with Fox News recognized her and immediately reported what he saw.
When the Fox News reporter raised questions, Clinton’s staff called him “ignorant” and ushered him out of the office and away from their building. The Fox News reporter argues that he stuck around and did not see a FedEx truck anywhere in sight the entire time.
archive.is/gWfFK
Bonus points for
>Holt interrupted Trump a record 41 times, either to “fact-check” him or to ask a follow-up question. Conversely, Clinton was only interrupted 7 times during the course of the 90-minute debate.
archive.is/Drfva

investmentwatchblog.com/the-cleaner-quick-as-a-flashpicks-up-hllarys-crib-notes-she-knew-the-questions-in-advance/

>Odd Note(s) – At the conclusion of the debate, specifically at 1:35:30, you see the “Cleaner” swoop in quick as a flash and put the papers in his folder.

youtu.be/tcMs62Z-_dc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_Maryland
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtu.be/o8syBrqA1r8
archive.is/6GhQ2
uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/
thejidf.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cheating bitch is more pathetic than Jeb!

duh, it was pretty obvious, she was reading her answers half the time.

my question though is: where is assnage? where are the promised leaks?

>>Odd Note(s) – At the conclusion of the debate, specifically at 1:35:30, you see the “Cleaner” swoop in quick as a flash and put the papers in his folder.

I would enjoy concrete evidence.

Bump

>Trump pats her back
>Seems confused and pats several more places up and down.
Jesus Christ, did he feel her for a mic?

People in the media need to start having 'accidents'

why was there papers at all

Debaters can take notes on the other candidates comments. In theory these aren't subject to review, it's just kind of odd that this guy ran out so fast to grab them.

>>It is being reported that the Intern walked into the headquarters, and went directly into the personal office of Clinton campaign manager Robert Mook. The Intern was spotted wearing a FedEx outfit, but a reporter working with Fox News recognized her and immediately reported what he saw.

This makes literally no sense at all.

They could have had the real FedEx deliver the package. They could've emailed the fucking questions to her.

Any fucking mongloid would have known that these questions would fucking come up.

Are you honestly this fucking stupid??????

Holly shit the asshurting is soooo strong

now that you mention it, she was writing at certain points. I remember seeing that during the debate.

>They could've emailed
Hilarious. As if she'd be able to keep a hold of them

bump
civil war now
i can smell this election is gonna be rigged gonna get some books on IEDs

assflange is a fucking liar. he failed to deliver AGAIN

She would have deleted them if they'd done that

How? Seemed like to me she just did what most politicians do: memorize canned responses and regurgitate them even if they don't exactly fit the question.

It was easy to do, the three topic areas were released ahead of time (they were announced like a week ago). Trump could've done the same if he had fucking cared to prepare.

at 1:31 you see trumps cleaner leaving with his cheat sheet.. JS

It's called an October surprise for a reason.

bump

Brump

I think they've learned their lesson about emailing "shady shit".

There's only one candidate who can defeat crooked Hillary now.

Hello, Hillary

Who won the debate? According to intelligence of viewer:
Geniuses - Trump
Fairly Smart to Very Smart - Hillary
Morons to Average - Trump
Googles - Hillary

Trump cast his net to the centrist morons and it's paying off. Hillary was a stilted, fake, robotic, overly rehearsed, plastique, lifetime politician. This cycle that's not what people want. Intelligent people saw her polished performance and are still thinking in terms of old paradigms, so they conclude "she won." The geniuses, however, see the big picture, and realize that Trump edged his lead higher in the broad scheme.

Trump was genuine, salt of the earth, held back many punches, was ganged up on by the moderator (sympathy from centrists is huge for that) and simply an affable humanized person. This stood in total contrast to Hillary's wry "inside joke" smile she kept wearing, which was nothing but a signal to die-hard liberals and so smug that most will not soon forget its ugliness.

Trump sent no such smug signals, which effectively gave him the moral high ground.

The polls will abide. Screencap this.

who is this shekel goyim stealing drumpfs papers

This way there is no paper trail, and the hillary camp has a history with emails

I agree

The ficking website was made in July of 2015 and it claims to be one of the oldest running print newspapers in Baltimore. Something doesnt check out

except then there's a paper trail of what was delivered, dolt.

it will be rigged, shes already won.

IEDs wont help tho.

idk what would help

it seems to be to fucking late

>The debates weren't fair waaaaaah!

You guys said Trump was going to smash Hillary in the debates and she was going to shit her pants

every newspaper claims to be the oldest. I once was in a town of five thousand people that had two rival newspapers and they both claimed they were the oldest.

I still believe he did fantastic

>website=/=print

>They could've emailed the fucking questions to her

kek

The topics of the debate were given to everyone. It was posted all over the internet.
Given that you knew the topics you could easily make some reasonable assumptions of the questions. The majority of journalists guessed like 95% of the potential questions long before the debates.

Good night trump

Buy a gun or 5. Sit in your home, go to work, and wait for the destabilization of the country. If it happens, hold your home and kill anyone who comes in. If it doesn't, you have a job and a life still, just go obi-wan with your beliefs.

To poke around the website. Seems a little stramge that all pf the news articles are marked as uncategorized when the side bars have categories.

Slow and steady Jebbo

That's true too. I don't think it really matters if she had the answers or not, it was a pretty straightforward list of questions that presidential candidates should have been able to predict anyway.

Okay NBC could've called Clinton then. This story makes absolutely no sense.

She didn't even answer the questions that well. If the debates were a homerun for Clinton then I would buy this story but this just doesn't add up.

Would someone tell me what the fuck CTR means?

Also Lester Holt was wearing an earpiece!
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_Maryland

It doesn't even exist in print.

That seems standard for news.

Candidates take notes during debates. You guys are worse than Alex Jones.

The moderator always does. That's how they communicate the timing schedule.

Any fucking idiot knew the debate questions in advance. There were no surprising questions. Romney or pretty much any establishment candidate would've been as prepared as Hillary.

7 general questions, 7 targeting Trump and 2 targeting Hillary.

Which means you're probably right, Trump should have expected to be defending himself more than three times as often as Hillary. He'd have to be an idiot to have expected a fair question pool and to not be interrupted.

Chelsea is thicc as furk

>Lester
Mo

Don't say you wouldn't hit it though.

bump

All of us knew he was going to get attacked more. Even he said that on one of the talk shows that he didn't think the debate was going to be fair.

So yeah, he should have expected it, and the questions he received were not unpredictable.

He was reaching for the reset button

There's a difference between knowing that the exam that you are about to take will be on biology and getting the exam questions ahead of time.

Are you kidding me? Hillary knew the questions in advance? Even if she did, they're the most obvious fucking questions imaginable.

> How would you make 'murica rich?
> How will you deal with racial tension?
> How will you secure 'murica?

These are the questions they're fucking CAMPAIGNING on, it's not like they're being asked what the capital of Norway is. You don't need someone telling you these questions are coming, because it's obvious you should expect them.

Sometimes you are absolutely retarded Cred Forums.

Why would Trump expect fair treatment when he shits on people who have a disagreement with him? He's also done things like the birther movement for 5 years which made people scratch their heads wondering wtf is he thinking?

Correct the Record
Company funded by the Clinton Foundation to improve HRC's online image.

Basically imagine if somebody actually tried to do a legit JIDF.

This should have been the pasta.

I mean it's like asking Rosie O'Donell to treat him fairly in an interview. How the fuck could she?

>fox news
>reporter

Isn't that for people who actually investigate and report the news?

TRUMP HAS SO MUCH AMMO LEFT TO ATTACK ON HILLARY WITH

HE WENT EASY AS FUCK TO EASE HER INTO THE TRAP

WAIT TILL HE STARTS ON HER CORRUPTION, DROPS CLINTON FOUNDATION DONATIONS LEADING TO GOVERNMENT ACCESS AND DIPLOMATIC POSTINGS

GET READY, PAY TO PLAY, NEXT DEBATE

OH LAWDY

Anymore.

There was a historical Baltimore Gazette, probably more than one. This is easily researched online. That said, there's no evidence that this website is the legitimate heir to any such historical newspaper.

Whereas, "SFGate", for example, is the legit online extension of the SF Chronicle, which is still printed....barely. Probably not for much longer. Etc.

I was saying this last night. You don't charge the cavalry at the start of the battle.

Americans have the attention span of a gnat and people know this. If there is a leak of something important that really might affect the campaign we won't see it until November or late October at best

Correct the record. It's a Hillary paid shilling organisation.

>They could've emailed

nice bantz

Ever read The Nightly News?

>birther
>HIVillary
>e-mails
>crib notes
>fluoride...

# ...and these are just a few of Cred Forums fa-vou-rite derpings! #

It was banned during debates.

>Isn't that for people who actually investigate and report the news?

Like who

Where were all the people saying that he was going to throw the first debate to lure her into a false sense of security two days ago?

Seems weird that this line of thinking only appeared after the debate, almost as if you are rationalizing something after the fact.

You do realize inflating expectations doesn't help anyone?

She wants to be consistent with not revealing transcripts of her speeches.

People often take notes during debates. This is not strange. This is not unusual. This is not an issue. Stop inventing problems that do not exist. Hilldog is a duplicitous, corrupt, witch. Her skeleton closet is the size of a fucking hotel. When you invent fake crimes you confuse everyone that might care about that and make her actual crimes easier to just brush off by people.

You conspiritards are idiotic. You are harmful and embarassing. Stop posting this dogshit.

It's pathetic.

Not October yet fampai, I expect we will see them soon, possibly right before the second debate

Lot of records being corrected itt

That cleaner dude had a shytie look about him too

Record status
□not corrected
■corrected

IT'S PARKINSON'S!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Holy shit.

Wait, is this why he went to the side instead handshaking that shill? Nice

So obvious

YEAH, THE G O L D S T A N D A R D OF TRUTH TELLING

LISTEN PEOPLE, DON'T LISTEN TO THAT LIAR TRUMP SHE SAYS WITH HER CONDESCENDING ENTITLED SMIRK

I'M THE TRUTHFUL ONE, LET MY FACT CHECKERS ON MY SHILLARY DOT COM WEBSITE TELL YOU WHATS FACTUAL OR NOT :^)

SHE JUST BLEW HER WHOLE ANGLE OUT OF THE WATER WITH GOLD STANDARD, EVEN THE LIBKUCKS AT CNN HAD TO AIR IT

Does this surprise anyone?

By the rules he was not allowed to be wearing one.

good job Bro, u showed these DrumpfTards. Cant wait till HillDawg gets elected and pic related becomes an ammendment to the constitution. fukcing bigots

>delivering it in person
>not just e mailing it knowing full well she would delete it after

All he wanted was to sell some guac.

I actively want to fuck her plump pussy while watching the next debates wearing my maga hat and drinking tequila

I hope CTR never leaves

Hundreds of billions of dollars and decades of plans at stake.

As if they would give you plebs an actual chance.

Please.

Trump had to debate two people

And he still won

Plump pussy. I like it.

So they rebuilt Baltimore after it was razed?

didnt the FBI basically imply once that they were wiretapping her phone and everything?

Everything hilldog or media or democrat related has been getting BTFO by leaks. Having no paper trail makes it a lot easier. They're actually adapting

No, electronic communications leave a digital trail when transmitting secretive info. Face to face transfer is much more covert.

I know right. ITS FUN HAVING THESE STUPID BITCHES TO TORMENT WITH FACTS AND TRUTH. BITCHES HAAAATE FACTS AND TRUTH

>No, electronic communications leave a digital trail when transmitting secretive info. Face to face transfer is much more covert.

no not really.

t. infosec expert

Yeah just like leftists and Hillary supporters are so nice when people disagree with them even slightly

what a fucking buffoon, controlled opposition at it's finest

Well they still call CBC propagandists "reporters..

When the fuck is the next debate

Fuck I just want it to be the fucking election already

WHAT THE FUUUCK? holy shit this is too obvious. Has anyone been able to alert Trump's campain to at least check this out? I think Trump did very well considering this was his first debate on this level. But crap ...this makes me realize how much more he was fighting against than I realized.

We need to get some Cred Forums fags on this

A way to jam and/or listen in on what is being said to these earpieces. They seem to be wireless

did trump walk over to the right just so the camera would pick up the shifty faggot notes retreiver?

It's like you're trying to make him look even crazier than he does on his own.

alright, they were not allowed to, fair enough.

Still Alex is CO

those are hillary's papers you fucking retard

thicc meme was created by jews
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>know questions a week in advance and have moderator protecting you
>still lose

Can't explain that.

looks like mr shifty picks up something else from the podium too, and in the next shot you can see him putting it in his pocket

fatties are nasty

Trump will crush her next debate
Now that he is actually prepping and still has tons of ammo left.
Hillary on the contrary already used up her racist AND sexist card on the first fucking debate. She has barely anything left on trump, this is what the mainstream media has been parading around for months.
She will look like a fool if she tries to pull the same shit again in future debates

SHHH DON'T GIVE AWAY THE STRATEGY ROMMEL, ITS MORE SATISFYING TO CRUSH THEM AFTER THEY THINK THEY'RE AHEAD

Well sorry if i made you feel awkward there snowflake I would hate to losethe friendship of a leaf.

Thefact remains that the way that guy litterally "swoops in" is suspicious a fuck.

But would you prefer thick chelsea or angel ivanka?

What about Hillary & Trump's relationship to the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

They could've just sent some sort of email with an image that had the information stenographically encoded it in. I'd say something like +1 in each channel (RGB) for a 1 bit, 0 otherwise. Encrypt the information with a good key before adding it to the image and it might as well be random noise on the image. Sent out a newsletter or whatever, but have Clinton's be the only one with the modified image, and send a copy of the real newsletter to someone else in the office. Subtract the encoded image and the mass mailed one, and you've got an "image" with 3 bits of information per pixel. On a 250x250 image, that's about 23,000 bytes (or ASCII characters) to work with. Transferring the key if you encrypt could be a little tricky, but I've probably already overcomplicated this. If a good enough lossless image is chosen, no naked eye will be able to tell the two apart.

I doubt anyone in her campaign is that smart, but fuck, that's how I'd do it. BRB hacking a Python script together now.

>YFW THIS WILL BE THE NEXT FIRST DAUGHTER

GODDAM

CHELSEA BTFO HOW CAN SHE EVEN COMPETE

Going to arrest people for the crime of swooping now?

Are you going to start a swoop police and drive around in swoop vans?

Yeah really

t. former CIA spook

Nah man

>She will look like a fool if she tries to pull the same shit again in future debates
you underestimate the stupidity of libtards.

correct the record

clinton and trump both have an online organization meant to shill and distract

youtu.be/o8syBrqA1r8

>infosec expert
>not realizing infosec is roleplay
GG no RE

Ivanka's an angel

Well shit tell me something we all didn't know.

I would have been amazed if she *didn't* get the answers beforehand.

Chelsea for meaningless fuck Ivanka for loving wifey

>If the debates were a homerun for Clinton then I would buy this story but this just doesn't add up

Insinuating that a brain addled Hillery didn't screw up carefully crafted answers spoon fed to her over her earpiece.

Top KEK, what clickbaity title: CLINTON RECEIVED DEBATE QUESTIONS WEEK BEFORE DEBATE, ACCORDING TO SOURCES. They said "Sources" hahahaha. The claim is not substantiated in the article at all, just pointless speculation about a package that was delivered to her. Could have been literally anything. Goddamn you people will buy anything.

Inb4 "Hillary shill" or some bullshit, I'm a fucking communist I could care less. (Also, do you think anyone cares enough to be a paid Hillary shill on this fucking pathetic waste of a website? Just to somehow convince deeply racist neckbeards who will never change? get real for Christs' sake).

Just from rewatching it you can tell that a lot of her responses are immediate and way too quick. There are even points where she's reading complete sentences off her paper's.

What a fucking cunt

>archive.is/6GhQ2
archive.is/6GhQ2
>archive.is/6GhQ2
archive.is/6GhQ2

Cheat Sheet of Hillary Scandals
>Cheat Sheet of Hillary scandals
Cheat Sheet of Hillary Scandals
>Cheat Sheet of Hillary scandals

PLAGUE THE NORMIES
>PLAGUE THE NORMIES
PLAGUE THE NORMIES
>PLAGUE THE NORMIES

(())
>I'm not a shill because...
Yup

Nice

what?

You are a shill.

When did a fedex employer ever brings a parcel directly to the customer?
And she wore a Fedex uniform, that can only be a nbc intern.
[spoiler]kek [/spoiler]

hello ctr

>They could've emailed the fucking questions to her.
>Emailed

Top kek

(())
>>I'm not a shill because...
>Yup
What?

If you have the audacity to believe people actually care about this website and are planting themselves covertly as "shills," you are beyond saving. Also, the fact that you can't respond to criticism without crying "shill" is very telling.

Like a true shill, never argue but only insult.
[spoiler]kek[/spoiler]

>disguise an intern to deliver a secret package to Hillary
>when they could just email the questions over private emails

Wat?

True. A good preparation would have made contingencies for any of these questions. The problem is in their apparent "need/propensity" to try to rig the system again.
A true liar would rather climb a tree and tell you a lie than stay where they are and tell you the simple truth. Rotten is as rotten does. Hillary has this repeated pattern of lying because it is in her nature.

inb4 "I'd still pound that stinking, sick, infected, wore-out vagina-hole!"

Sorry, TOO LATE!
Jesus Christ user, Necrophilia is below Cred Forums-tier.

uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/

October 4th Pence VS Cain

October 9th Round Two Trump VS Clinton

October 19th Final Countdown edition Trump VS Clinton.

No not really

t. Clinton Aide

I assume all this crap about people on this board sexualizing Hillary ignited more-so from that stupid anime picture we've seen first.

Disgusting, isn't it? If you claim to be awake, do not partake.

Trump 2016.

JIDF is real

thejidf.org

Wait so you telling me clinton cheated and still got her ass handed to her by Donald in that debate?

Holy shit it really is over now...

Cred Forums just cant handle the fact trump got btfo last night huh?

>when they could just email the questions over private emails
h4x0rz are in their shit.
No emails. Paper can be destroyed.

Pretty much.

Anything that makes Trump look bad is a conspiracy.

and she still lost even for cheating.