Why don't you Trumpshills fuck off to r/TheDonald if you're so triggered by people on here criticizing Trump?

Why don't you Trumpshills fuck off to r/TheDonald if you're so triggered by people on here criticizing Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU
youtube.com/watch?v=84OCFcGnGAc
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
youtu.be/o8syBrqA1r8
youtube.com/watch?v=vfblUSCaAQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Barron is one of the hottest 10-yr-old boys i have ever seen.

stop right there

/r/The_Donald lost 3000 users overnight after the disaster of the debate

I don't think you, ahem, "get" Cred Forums, CTR. maybe you should do a different rotation, like on reddit or something.

Why do non Americans even shill4hill

future Secretary of Cyber Security

Cred Forums belongs to Libertarians.

All trumpkins gtfo.

That meme got me rolling, lol

omg that boy is ADORABLE!!!

Watching the presidential debate, I just understood that Donald The Trump owes an unbelievable amount of money to Russian banks.
>>Basically: Donald The Trump's plan consist in disarming USA and dismantle NATO, to serves Russia's interests.
Let's hope that Hillary Clinton will be the new McCarthy america needs. USA knows how to deal with those political movements submitted to Russia.
You, alt-right, are just the new communists. Could Hillary build a lot of nice psychiatric hospitals for you.

> implying the trumpshits here aren't all 24/7 /r/The_Donald shitposters

Why don't you admit that you don't care about the world at all?

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admin names the Clintons
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

Are you retarded? You're the one acting like a redditor by calling any dissenting opinion 'shills'. If you want an echo chamber where everybody just sucks Trumps dick, go to r/TheDonald

SOUNDS JUST LIKE MY GRANDFATHER WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT "the computer" OR "the Internet"

what are you fucking retarded? Donald Trump is 70; he's gonna hire somebody like Q from James Bond to handle all the technical crap.

AT LEAST HE STAYS AWAY FROM SHIT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND AND DOESN'T RISK THE COUNTRY'S SECURITY

You think Hillary has better skills with a computer than Donald? She doesn't know what she's doing either; she somehow got a private server hacked sending "THE E-MAILS" unsecured. IS THIS IS A JOKE LMFAO? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO EMAIL. She's scared of a FROG LMFAO.

Hey cucks, at least donald understands the Internet better than she does. For starters, he already knows your 400lbs overweight sitting in your bed shilling. You haven't even been to sleep yet have ya you fat fuck?

Thanks for attempting to correct the record everyone. Everybody gets a raise.

>Cred Forums needing reddit to be pro-trump

I hope you choke to death on your shill-nickles.

don't mind people criticizing trump, but when its complete misrepresentations of the truth made by obvious CTR I get pretty fucking annoyed

normies need to stay out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Agreed with Burger. Unlike Shillary, he did it completely improv. He didn't google proper terminology.

Who gives a fuck if he called it "cyber" you get his point.

Stop being such a pretentious fuck.

And I thought us leafs were fucking retards.

>he's gonna hire somebody like Q from James Bond to handle all the technical crap.
maybe he should hire someone to brief him on this stuff so he doesn't make a giant fool of himself when he tries to talk about it?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the online polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Maybe you should stop supporting a woman who is objectively an absolute garbage human.

You aren't the voice of dissent. You are the voice of continued oppression and corruption.

ISIS existed before that

Nah, we'll stay here, why don't the paid for whores by Shillary just get a real job.

Let me spoon feed you. You're on Cred Forums. Last time I checked we gave up... oh wait that never happened.

You're righting a "trolling" battle you can dream of winning.

how much are they paying you shill

Fuck off Mehmet.

Yeah I don't think he embarrassed himself saying that, he knows he's old as fuck he was showing his age by calling it Cyber so you would instantly know he most likely employs highly trained staff to take care of this shit for him. Besides he posts on twitter all the time about "cyber" and "the internets" he's not changing anything he's said before

anyone who thinks this shit is funny is underage and most likely shit-posts all day instead of visiting their grandparents like mommy tells them

I don't support hillary. I just think Trump is an idiot.

>3000
>220,000

Oh god a 1.3% drop.

That page has been gaining hundreds a day it's probably already recovered half of those lost

>leaf
Bye bye

>I don't support hillary
>BUT DON'T YOU THINK THAT MAAAYYYBEEEE
no. fuck off.

>trump is an idiot

In what way, I notice lefties like to declare people that are objectively smarter and/or more successful than themselves as idiots and morons.

So what about Trump makes him an idiot

nice argument

>pic
i found it cute. reminded me of my old man.

I do wish he had seized this golden opportunity the question presented.

>"Yes, Lester Holt, you biased fuck, cybersecurity is a growing problem. That's why we can't let Hillary be in the White House, with her incredibly bad track record with the security of confidential and classified information. Very bad. I will have the best people, and I will listen to what they tell me, and my email will be secure. I will have the most secure email in the history of the White House. That isn't saying much given Mrs Clinton's track record, though."

Remember when trump said he would contact Bill Gates and get him to shut down the internet? What a fucking goober Donald is.

There is something wrong with you.

Why is Canada the most worthless country?

sage

I can't find that board. I also noticed they removed /z/

When did we get new boards and wtf there are users now? Hiroshimoot is a sellout

Then stop fucking helping her. She's a god damn sickening symbol of shameless corruption and she's a FAR greater threat than Trump.

Shillary, plz go

>I notice lefties like to declare people that are objectively smarter and/or more successful than themselves as idiots and morons.

Yeah, you are so smart when you call everyone who disagrees with you a CTR shill.

>So what about Trump makes him an idiot

>i have a better temperament
>iraq war record
>it makes me smart

And a lot more. Pic related

So fuck off with trying to play the victim. You Trumpcucks are the cancer killing this board.

I don't think that 'maybe' Trump is an idiot. He is an idiot, period. Anybody with half a brain can see it.

REPORT IN CLINTON SUPPORTERS

Hillary shills are so obvious to spot because literally not a single person here would actually unironically support her.

People might not like Trump, but support no way they would seriously support Hillary.

>>a fucking leaf
Your opinion is Irrelevant

I support her

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

You really expect a boomer to know shit about computers? Also he did a hell of a lot better than Hillary, especially keeping his composure. Most of it was boring but the first half was good. I'm usually very critical of Trump's speaking but he's gotten better and I think (compared to Hillary anyway) he did very well.

Slovenian genetics.

Attempted coup failed. No ones buying into it.

Get off our board, cuck.

i support her now, dumb hue faggot

fuck off thin skin trumptard NEET

THIS AINT YOUR SAFE SPACE

>he's gotten better and I think (compared to Hillary anyway) he did very well.
$5 has been deposited to your account by the Trump Foundation

>Libertarians

I love how Hillary just sat back at laughed at the massive retard she faced. Jesus Christ, Americans are fucking retarded. This is as clear a choice in any election we've had in the modern era.

>dude Cred Forums is like the last bastion of free speech lmao

>fucking CTR shill HOW DARE you share a different opinion from me

Fuck you, once the master race you Germans castrated yourselves on the altar of "forgiveness for our crimes against der untermenschen"

well why do you want to stay here then feylord?

>So fuck off with trying to play the victim. You Trumpcucks are the cancer killing this board.

CTR wouldn't piss me off so much if their shilling wasn't so fucking obvious

Did you bring the tendies Dave?

>Trumpshills

A copulating frond!

Trump foundation pays a living wage while shills scrap by on nickels. Glorious.

An idiot... right.
How much of an idiot one must have to be to still be winning this much when every bit of coverage on you is biased against you.

How foolish one must be to trick everyone against him into giving him free coverage.

How ill-informed you would have to be to set up all of these successful traps for the competition.

If Trump is actually an idiot, then everyone for Clinton is clearly at a preschool level of intelligence.

>Echo chamber

You've been on Cred Forums for how long exactly?

Another example of shills and and outsiders. By the time you begin to understand one of our memes and lingo , we've already moved on.

You should have balls crushed.

Still has less subscribers than the now-defunct Sanders subreddit. Even after all this time.

Second day already and the shills aren't going away yet boy the shills are going to continue to raiding Cred Forums for a while it seems that their budget has increased by a lot.

>donald is very praise
>is very praiseworthy
>for mr. putin

a true orator

GOD WILLS HIM

good luck with that AIDS that Cred Forums hopes you get, faggot.

>70 year old man doesn't really get computers

He's not going to be in charge of the fucking IT team himself.

He knows it is an important issue and he will try to appoint the right people to deal with it, which is the kind of thing managers in business do all the time.

Dubs trips!

Slovenians saviors of western civilization confirmed!

How do you distinguish between a shill and a person with an opinion?

DEUS VULTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Why don't you go lick Jew balls faggot. No leafs allowed.

fuck off, leaf

this is our safe space

>future Secretary of Cyber

FTFY

This, Trump got destroyed last night, dont get how anyone actually think he won.

>seriously comparing third world country airports to american airports
>admitted to dodging taxes
>got called out on his auditing lie
>thinks because his kid can use a computer he knows anything about cyber security
>muh spending when he doesn't realize that governments arent for profit organizations
>he's anti vaccination
>he doesn't want abortion

I only agree with him on immigration and refugee policies, other than that he fucking sucks.

>inb4 tons of mad 18 year olds with no perspective on the world

Jesus fucking christ I wish this board was a little less fucking american. The presidential debates have attracted so many fucking paid shills to this board it's unbelievable, You yanks have a lot to fucking make up for when this shit is over. This board is gonna be fucked until November.

>leaf
one question
why are his polls increasing fucking trudeau

>be onstage
>standing next to a woman whose own personal server got hacked
>a woman who claimed not to know what abbreviations on emails meant
>get asked about cyber security
>complete open goal
>start rambling like a drunk granddad about kids and their pooters

What an absolute fucking spaz.

Jesus Christ Fuckoff leafs

funny how you faggots leave your own safe spaces to raid a board that couldn't give a fuck about you or your own. I guess misery loves company, you guys are truly pathetic.

Lol. Projecting this hard. YOU are the shill dumbass. This is like the time when shill Said trump was corrupt, or that trump was Ill. Just because We acuse clinton Of soe thing doesn't mean you can just say trump did the same. Literal a two-year olds version of arguments. "No, you did!" Without any evidence ti back it up. We have logičan arguments to back us up. Can you say the same?

gay

>reverse CTR memes
holy shit do these guys ever come up with original material?

Because every time there is a fucking poll every single trump supporting echo chamber on Cred Forums and The_Donald rush and go and start voting Trump no matter what he did, people who are Hillary followers dont even go to these polls and votes that haven't decided obviously arent going to vote in them.

Or the safe space thing. Projecting at its finest.

NAFTA and other free trade deals are fucking garbage.

Sane Americans don't want their manufacturing to be done in Bangladesh so they can owned by the federal government and use their welfare to buy cheap shit at walmart.

If Trump will change the system to in any way encourage companies to hire Americans and not third wold slaves then that's pretty much the only choice for many Americans.

yeah he missed many easy hits yesterday. he was tying too hard to respond to every little thing she said instead of just cutting through it and hitting her where it hurts

is there a problem?

Trump is probably a lot smarter than you are. Just going to throw that out there. Unless you happen to also be a billionaire, he is at the very least better at applying his intelligence to practical material gain than you are.

And who says they will vote come election time? Maybe they will be too lazy then. And don't say that doesn't count. If you don't care, you shouldn't get a vote.

>hillary is supported by faggots and lazy fucks that can't be bothered to vote for anything now or in the future

You're really selling it.

plz hire me ctr i want to shill

you have the burden of proff on you autistic claim

And if you dont sign these trade deals your economy shrinks, other countries have less faith in your markets and are less willing to do business with you

You people act like China and Mexica are trading masterminds that orchestrated trade deals that bankrupted America when the reality is CEO kikes wanted more money so they sent work overseas.

because reddit is more cancer than 4chins

>trump is smarter than you are
I doubt he can cut firewood.
>happen to be a billionaire
I could if dad gave me a loan
>applying his inteeligence to practical gain
he shits on a gold toilet and has a foreign whore wife

how is any of that practical?

>calling a half scottish half czech foreign
>cutting firewood makes you smart
atleast he has wife you pillow fucking pony lover

Quality meme, moosefucker. I'm sure it will stick, like Drumpf or the sniffing.

Si senor Mr Soros.

>ad hominem
>money = intelligence

What a retard.

>Unless you happen to also be a billionaire

Well this might come as a revelation to you, but not everyone is born to a real estate mogul. Trump has actually made a ton of mistakes and shady deals during his tenure, but you don't care. you just want to ride his dick without thinking about it.

When the fuck did I act like China and Mexico are in charge of this shit?

you mom shouldve vacuumed you out when she had the chance

KEK HAS ABANDONED YOU Cred Forums

fuck off

WHAT UNIVERSE AM I IN!?

>this projection

I sold my first publishing company at 36, for $1.5 million.

My wife, who I've known since I was 14, has been with me the whole time.

I bought a place in Montana and went back to work, but I work in sweats from home.

You got a problem?

>gifsoup

>complain about NAFTA
>supporting trump who literally said "america gets robbed in every trade deal"

Let me guess, you're also 6'1" with a body like Zyzz and a 400 pound bench press?

Anyone can be anything on the internet.

>IMPLYING
i chuckled
you are a shill
you believe in poligamy
your wife is probably a nigger and your 2nd wife a trans
i cannot believe you even if you show me proof
because you are shill and the proof is probably forged
you are faker then a jew
good night

Trump: "So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is — it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable."

Jesus fuck me, what a moron.

A monkey at a typewriter could give me a more coherent paragraph.

If he's president, all the other world leaders are going to be laughing at him, and trying to take advantage of his lack of mental capabilities.

Trump: "I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, okay?"

I got the biggest laugh of the night from that shit. Donald forgot to mention that he's only wearing underwear, and he's living in his mom's basement.

They won't maintain that society.

>expecting people in the first world to compete with countries that have zero labour and environmental regulations
>not wanting your state to stop corporations from exploiting poor fucks on the other side of the planet

You shouldn't be able to have asian slaves make your shit and then bring it over here to undercut local businesses that must pay people a decent wage and treat them decently.

The playing field is fucked. NAFTA and deals like it are garbage.

revenge revenge

youtube.com/watch?v=84OCFcGnGAc - Meine Ehre, heißt treue

>Cred Forums makes funny memes and stirs shit while lefty Cred Forums and anonymous is ridiculed for the joke they are. Cred Forums needs to leave now so those big boys can take over.

Nah, I know all the crossboarders and CTR shills will be going back soon Chaim. While all of your communities and websites may be shitty you can't think we will be defiled by your taint for any longer than a week.

don't forget
>admits he will shoot at iranian ships for hurting our fee fees

Didn't even make it that far, watched the first half of the debate and realize he was doing so poorly Hillary just had to not collapse from health issues and she'd look better

A FUCKING LEAF

Also, we're calling you a shill not because you have different opinion, but because you're a fucking shill.

And also, A FUCKING LEAF.

>nimble navigator

gtfo and go back to r/TheDonald or at least stop using the name field

_ youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

Well I for one am not triggered. I am confident in my beliefs, and in the Trump candidacy for president.

Trump is incompetent. Only trolls who want to watch the world burn want him in office.

You niggers trolling or what? This one time I saw a CYBER in the street, nearly killed my friends. Don't ever fuck with CYBERS when you see them. They will threaten your livelihood.

>Making fun of Trump's new York accent
Go fuck yourself, eh

r/The_Donald sprouted from here and took months to grow. Trump was instantly the Cred Forums candidate. Anyone who has browsed this site for more than a year is brutally aware of the shill activity here and their desperate attempts to subvert this board.

The main goal of the shills is to "correct to record" and change the general consensus of this website to fit their narrative. To do this they must impersonate the users of this site by using our lingo and memes while pushing their marrative.

I am so god damn tired of you retarded shills. You use our lingo and our memes to try and change the narrative. You try to make ot sound like Reddit is where Trump support came from and not the other way around.

Your attempts to subvert this forum and change the narrative are so fucking obvious. It isn't going to work.

It's really obvious you folks are getting desperate too. Shills always sound nearly enraged because most of you are overweight or unattractive roasties.

youtu.be/o8syBrqA1r8

Comedians actually have real material for once.

Waldo wins again

If you dont fit that description then get the FUCK off of my board you google faggot

I didn't know gaining 1,000 people is considered losing 3000?

Exactly the kind of people who would hack the DNC.

>Reddit is a zone of Liberals and Commies

>Surprised they are more numerous

>disarm America
Dude how high are you??

Also, even with no NATO Russia is a joke. They are doing everything they can to not starve while trying to remain a sovereign nation, unlike the pussies in the EU.

>Why don't you Trumpshills fuck off to r/TheDonald
Because this is a political board, leaf-o-fag

Based leaf gets it. The wiser leader knows when he needs youthful inventiveness. That's why he referenced Barron. He's showing that his family has the knack for how we solve this problem: tech savvym. Chelsea Clinton only knows how to fun raise.Barron knows computas.

are you 12?

stop living in an online dreamworld and go do something.

it'll be good for you.

peace.
youtube.com/watch?v=vfblUSCaAQk

thanks for correcting the record

No you get off the swingset !

Question you fucks:

Do you want a president who has 10 year old with a knack for computas or someone who married a wall street rat and only knows how to fund raise?

>wow those sjws are fucking retards if you don't agree with their crazy ideals you are a nazi, I'm glad I am rational.

>UHHH NOT SO FAST CTR TRUMP DID NOT LOSE THIS DEBATE AT ALL YOU ARE PAID TO HAVE THIS OPINION !!!! HURRY WE NEED TO MANIPULATE THESE ONLINE POLLS QUICK!!!

I haven't been to/b/ in forever but how popular had this board become compared to them? I guessing we had more posts yesterday, but what have the last month or so been like?

Clearly Hillary is capable of tackling such a tough issue as cyber security due to her own personal failures. kek

This isnt even what he said, donald truly understands the challenges of cyber security and he was pretending to act like a grandpa to make the libcucks thinks he is stupid but he isnt he is much more educated than you OP he also has succesful businesses. How many businesses have you been succesful with? Thats what I thought. Go back to enjoying your shekels from the CTR headquarters while it lasts because once Trump is elected your job will be tranfered back to china where you CTR shills all belong.
/thread