UN DEMANDS USA PAY REPARATIONS TO BLACKS

Lmao

Theyre not even trying to hide the blatant racism any more. Revolt when?

web.archive.org/web/20160927232205/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WyrBpXj1f8
youtube.com/watch?v=SnLIzNGb9gI
youtube.com/watch?v=PIlUj9J3quM
youtube.com/watch?v=akbJIH8FAoo
youtube.com/watch?v=KOruQmB1Kbw
youtube.com/watch?v=S6yF7rOuOe8
web.archive.org/web/20160927232205/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bump / 2

Last self bump since somebody else beat me to the post by a few seconds

Obama's going to head the UN and will be in control of the internet.

can we send them back to Africa instead?

Liberia exists for a reason and you're not even taking advantage of it.

We already give them reparations, it's called welfare.

It's just a panel. Basically sjw's who have access to a printer with paper that says UN.

>UN Demands
Or else what?

19T in welfare isn't good enough?

Fuck that

Blacks in this country should be giving thanks to God Almighty that their ancestors were brought here as slaves.
Otherwise they'd have been born where........?

Think about it.

Over my dead body.

inb4 this becomes a presidential debate topic.

The terror house of saud controls the UN/UNHCR by money and they were the ones sending sandniggers to europe. now they are scared n butthurt about american 9/11 lawsuits and try to play the same game with google-slaves at uncle sam. Why are burgers so blind ?

I'm glad they care more about the terrorism of the past than the terrorism of the present.

It's not like there's a bombing, shooting, or stabbing literally every couple of days. It's not like we already have more problems than we can deal with.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WyrBpXj1f8
or they will KEEP PEACE.

I honestly thought it's their new uniform, stupid google.

>United Nations Human Rights Council
>Saudi Arabia
Loving every laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=SnLIzNGb9gI
UN is the council of Satan on the earth, my friend. They don't really hide it anymore, since the masses are too dumb anyway.

A new age of old men.

>the UN
>mfw

What are they going to do if the US doesn't comply? Be deeply concerned? Do they even know who are the majority of welfare recipients in the US?

Run your pockets white bois, you owe us money and sheet

lmao, how about the UN fucks right off? When's the last time they were even relevant?

The UN is an absolute fucking joke.

the US is the UN from a force point of view

Sure, let the (((UN))) enter to discuss negotiations for reparations

>government hands out money
>googles spend it all in a month
>banks get all the money back

|
|>
I

Like pottery

Liberia is very anti-African American now considering they enslaved the native population. There are other countries that accept blacks back, though.

Make us.

Hey man on mobile, what flag is that?

>Mireille Fanon-Mendes-France, chairwoman of a United Nations working group for people of African descent, reads findings about institutionalized racism after an official visit to the U.S.
>United Nations working group for people of African descent

>when you're so much of a snowflake that two hyphenated last names aren't enough

no

Honduras

I know this Black girl who thinks she deserves reparations. Except that her mother is Phillipino and her father immigrated from Puerto Rico.

So I guess Blacks and their offspring after 1865 don't count right?

Where is the money going to come from? Do Whites who immigrated after 1865 have to pay up?

UN GO HOME

They want rep, talk to the slavers, jews, blacks and muds.

Guys
Guys
Guys

I got it.

This is how Trump wins the election. Next week, he holds a major news conference in some black city. Unveils his one time reparation payment program for googles. $10000 per person. Paid over a 4 year period.
Would only cost about 100 billion a year for 4 years.
Would guarantee his election.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIlUj9J3quM

Or just ship all these fuckers back to Africa for a quarter of the cost, and execute every sympathizer for treason.

>un-affiliated group
>suggests

didnt they do this last year as well?

Nah, I already came up with a better plan:

1. European countries can't legally repatriate people who will face the death penalty in their home country.
2. Sentence all black criminals to death
3. Give them a choice: the electric chair or a coach ticket to the EU.

It's genius.

WITNESS ME YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

better version

I'll pay them in natural resources. Say, copper and lead? That should work.

Why don't we organize a citizen trade exchange? Trade blacks to nk for docile koreans at 10:1.

What's a good exchange rate for blacks and who would Cred Forums trade them to?

anyone who wants em, take em all for free

Trips of truth. We must get this pushed forward.

out of all the countries we've been to war with the people who they demand reparations to are black poeple?

They get to live in and mooch off the richest nation in the world, and they got a 10-15pt IQ bump vs those who stayed in Africa. There is a bar laying on the ground and if they step over it, they get free college and easy employment. So rough.

I can't wait to brain some UN cunt and take his weapon

I've always wanted a real assault rifle

>be black country created for released slaves
>enslave population.

fucking poetry.

Those blue helmets really stick out don't they

>tfw half white, half black

>US has to follow some other place's rule of law

Yeaahhh, naahhh not my constitution

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>Muslim
>Union Jack

Story checks out.

Time to buy KFC, chrome rims and Dodge/Chrysler stocks.

And what right do you have to oppose us from doing this?

b8

But user, you are the UN

Any of the things coming out of it come straight from NYC; they do the pushing

That's the funny thing

no shit...I'm going to name my yacht "Grape Soda"

Damn right, a bunch of contract PhDs who've never stepped off campus

I agree. The USA should pay full reparations to any victims of slavery.

These should not be linked to inflation and should not be inheritable.

Right, that's everyone paid off then.

Oh i would laugh so hard at thier cultural enrichment.

will they make every country that had slaves pay up too or what? Spain owes the niggers they left stranded here a hefty sum then
maybe they stop stealing cellphones for some time if they get some money
some of them may overdose if they get really good money, everybody wins

That place has been a shithole for centuries. Anything we have done pales in comparison for your years of stewardship over your precious holy regions.

You forgot
>It was us who backed Saudi Arabia and their project of exporting Wahabbism
>It was us (well, US) who backed Pakistan over India despite Pakistan also loving terrorists
>It was us who didn't invade Saudi Arabia for their 1973 oil stunt.

Saudi Arabia is literally the worst nation on earth, it's a disgrace to humanity as a whole and particularly to Islam in that it holds the most holy of sites within it's borders and under it's subhuman governance.

You weren't doing anything useful with it anyways, why should you be pissed if we do.

A nigger already killed my fiance, and now I owe his family alimony? Fuck off.

I expect Britain to pony up a metric fuck ton of cash...they wouldn't let us stop the slave trade in the 1700s when we wanted to. We had far too many slaves at that point and wanted to ensure that the ones we owned weren't devalued.

Damn you Eli Whitney...damn you and your cotton gin...

Boy you betta pay yo self

This is scary

can they be paid in copper after the pull the bullets out of them?

W I T N E S S E D

Hah, cuck. That's what she gets for not carrying and relaxing around blacks.

Are you going to be white power Batman?

No, he gotta pay his dad a visit in prison.

The Jews want to ensure they can continue to make money off of Germans by claiming the descendants of the victims of the Holohaux suffer residual damage.

This is just the first step in their plan.

Good, this will lend power to Trump's argument about abandoning the UN.

Thank you. Have a misprint pepe as payment

what college kids talk about... what happened to education?

youtube.com/watch?v=akbJIH8FAoo

Have some rage, friend
youtube.com/watch?v=KOruQmB1Kbw

I wonder how many different national patches I can get.

All the different countries have the flags on their uniforms when they're on UN deployment, right?

I could start a collection.

Pls no
UN stop fucking with us reee

youtube.com/watch?v=S6yF7rOuOe8

>web.archive.org/web/20160927232205/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/
So...............if Modern America owns slaves for reparations. Does that mean Turkey and the all of the Arab nations owe reparations as well?

>about "hate speech ... xenophobia [and] Afrophobia"
lol u mean common sense

Do itttt

Great, lets start with the mudslimes paying whites for the Barbary Slave Trade.

Build the Wall

Make the UN pay for it

What about Brazil or any of the Caribbean nations that had slavery?

What about the Irish that were brought to america as slaves?

The europeans taken as slaves by north african muslim raiders until the 19th century?

The african kingdoms that took their neighbors as slaves and sold them?

the ottomans that enslaved europeans and blacks?

the arabs that had black slaves?

ayo nigga we need mo money fo dem programz dun b wayciss

I just want you to now kraut, If the UN and Merkel ever found their balls long enough to send you and your kin here, I will try to scalp you.

Also welfare is reparations

Racial equality was achieved by the 1990's.
Only income inequality remains.
The poor must work a hard to better themselves, as must we all.

>brain a whole squad of blue helmeted fuck-ups
>FA galils as far as the eye can see

Please invade us, UN. I need to add a few blue helmets to my wall and a few galils to my safe

As a Japanese American I demand reparations or else the UN and the USA are raciest.

I Rin-Ru Nothring!

All you need is a fleet of cargo planes and some motivation. Push them out randomly over Africa; with a parachute if you want. Let gravity and luck decide where they end up. Moreover, it won't even really matter where they end up if all they want is only black people around. We can make that happen.

>patches

Do you have no national pride?
What happened to the time honored tradition of dressing up as Indians and wrecking shit and taking scalps.

"Let's just dump a jerry can of fuel on this fire, that'll make things better!"

- The UN

I'm just taking my flag collecting off of Cred Forums.

I'll get all of those African rares. It'll be glorious.

>yfw all the stupid political parodies are becoming reality now

i don't get it

I won't deny any of this.

Doesn't change the fact that if you people aren't kept in check you will spread like a cancer on the world.

We kill you, we take your land, we keep you in check because you are a danger to everyone else and yourself.

Kek Vult

I think this is an opportunity for the U.S. Government to act without being called racist assholes. I think they should take either Wyoming or North Dakota, which are the least populated states in America, and start a program called the "reparation" project.
Build giant houses in even bigger neighborhoods. Any black that believes that they deserve reparations and think whitey is racist will be moved for free to the reparation state, to get away from the racists, and each person will be given $500,000. Whitey will not be able to live in these neighborhoods and they can elect their own leaders and run the entire state government.
However they must sign something stating that the black man and white man are even now and can't bring up slavery ever again.
I'm sure sure it would fix all the black community problems in America.

So does this mean that North Africa and Saudi's in the Middle East owe white people reparations for the barbary slave trade?

UN demands one world government and thought crime too.

Could we get the UN to demand the muslim world to pay reparations for using white slaves in the middle ages?