Northern Europeans are the only true White People

Daily reminder if your not of Anglo, Celtic, Northern Germanic, or Scandinavian heritage, then you might as well be a shitskin.

Southern Europeans and Mediterraneans BTFO!

Another Jewish divide and conquer post.

saged. cut that shit out kike

saged and hidden

Yeah, maybe the remaining Nordic stock will go back to doing Golden Age things after the coming ragnarok. At least I have my Scandinavian blade tools to comfort me. So many subhumans about to get wiped.

>Celtic, Northern Germanic, or Scandinavian he
i agree on Germanic, Scandinavian and maybe even Celtic, but jesus christ the Anglos are basically Sub-Saharan tier

Americans who suck European cock are pathetic.

Slavs don't even exist, huh really made me think

Leafs do more to divide than any actual jews on this board and that is a fact.

Fuck you leaf.

I tend to agree with this, and knowing a few Yugoslavians, Greeks and Italians, for instance, they agree too.

>we waz roman

Snowniggers are funny.

us Anglos are not "white" we are our own race

The strongest men in the world are actually ethnic Russian Slavs.

Check these sixes tho
Trump will win

>tfw pale skin and brown eyes
>tfw mid european masterrace
>tfw ultimate arbiter of fate and destiny between the aryan and mediterranean peoples

That guy must have a tiny woodstove

Irish/Norwegian bloodline reporting for duty, sir.

Ebinland is white :DDD

i agree.
WHITE PRIDE!

Ever hear of iceland?

>snowniggers
>white

I have Latvian, Polish, and German (muh) heritage? Ami white Cred Forums?

>f Anglo, Celtic, Northern Germanic, or Scandinavian heritage
Yay! My shitmix.

wrong, anglo scum give whites a bad rep.

Uralo-finnic masterrace

Do you even know how many Northern Europeans exist? It's a frighteningly small number.

Compared to slavs, who breed like dindus.

What if I am all of those put together? Does that make me better than you OP? I literally have all of those genes plus the benefit of all of them mixing together(genetic diversity for you retards).

Nice swastika asshole, havent you heard, we use frogs now

Half fin, full sisu here; Dad is from Kuopio.

oh fug :DDDDDD

retard strength doesnt count

I'm ok with that, "whites" are on a suicide mission that I don't want to follow them on.

In fact, I think my fellow Alpbros should leave humanity behind altogether and dig down. In a few thousand years we'll reemerge as small, muscular warriors with technological marvels.

Celts are not north europeans

op please accept me for who i am :((((
wow the sad is coming

It's not divide and conquer though.

Some "whites" have always been seen as better than other "whites".

The equality among white ethnic groups is a thing from the last 30 years

>mfw too white to be an eurocuck

still a shart though...

yes

dog bless

See Yea ok.

>Polish

You would have a pretty good heritage if it wasnt for that one

>snow niggers
>people

Oosh

KEK
says the fucking hue monkey

Strongly agree.

Slavs > all
Poland is the true home of the white man.

Meds used to be white, then they got rape babied by sand niggers.

The American claims all those races are superior because he is probably a mix of all of them. Can we Americans just admit that we're mixed breeds already?

Whats wrong with polakje

Pis hjem kurwa.

t. a fucking degenerate leaf

>tfw half Scandinavian and quarter Portuguese

>slavs
>superior
>they're name literally comes from being enslaved by everyone else for most of history
>this fucking post

Wew

Only Anglos are the true Whites. We invented pretty much everything.

Danskerne har ikke nok sex, så i har brug for flere hvide mennesker fra slaviske lande.
Alternativet er afghanske og afrikanske "flygtninge".

Nordics aren't like that guy anymore. Whatever blood they had that made them go out and rape and pillage (nigger-tier) during the dark ages is gone. Now they're all cucks, besides a few who LARP as vikings because they aren't them anymore. It's undeniable. The cuckiest states in USA are Minnesota and Wisconsin, which are predominantly white but vote Democrat. Because they have Nordicuck blood. It's only bad blood at this point. Germans are cucks too, with only a few who LARP as Nazis and Britbongs to a similar extent. But by far the cuckiest blood to have, is Nordicuck blood.

Mystery meat Americans who obsess over how much european genes their ancestors had are way more white huh?

>26
>still basically no beard growth what so ever

why did God have to doom me in this way? I could have long flowing blonde hair a beautiful big lush beard

The name comes from having words/language.
It's only associated with slavery because germanic dindus kidnapped slavic people and used them as slave.

*slaves

Beards are for guys with ugly mouths, weak jaws or bad skin. It's like makeup for ugly guys.

Russians, Czech and Poles

Slaves to who exactly? And it's an English translation it actually means honour btw.

>It's only associated with slavery because germanic dindus kidnapped slavic people and used them as slave.
i will need a source on that

Wow you're stupid, what a rudimentary understanding of etymology. You realize the word 'Slav' didn't originate from the English language, right? You fucking dumbass. My impression is that the word Slav is basically referring to "the people who speak our language."

>Beard

It's a lush tash you should be aiming for lad.

They have the worst culture and are the most violent people in Europe

I wish more Cred Forumssters were actual Aryan supermen rather than a bunch of NEET nerds. The Aryan supermen/superwomen cuck feel is so much better than the getting cucked by Googles thing. Googles are fucking retarded, so it's not as complete a feel of getting cucked.

>tfw most of modern inventions are from Anglos
>other sub-humans claim that they are white masterrace

Remember, if you are not Anglo, you are a shitskin.

Oh, by the way, you're welcome for the 'internet' and 'www,' you sub-race.

Asian detected

Xenoestrogens in the food.

it rather comes from "słowo" which means word as in people who speak one language than from "sława" which means fame not honour

slavic word for germans is "niemcy" which means mute people so it is most prolly that

Keep saying that baby.

The fact that Germans are called "Mute people" in some slavic languages does lend some credence to that theory.

>low test Swede

>whatelseisnew.jpg

This

Ugly guys tend to have ugly beards though.

If only I was part of that master race. I'm Anglo/German/Nordic/Celtic.

Each other, Muslims, western Europeans, etc.

>The term slave has its origins in the word slav. The slavs, who inhabited a large part of Eastern Europe, were taken as slaves by the Muslims of Spain during the ninth century AD

>tfw half Scandinavian and quarter Portuguese
Master race with a bit of the prettiest latins? Not bad burger.

Sex er der vidst rigeligt af; det er mere reproduktionen der halter. Men det har du skam helt ret i - så længe de også integrere sig. Hvilket heldigvis sjældent er et problem.

>most violent people in europe

Google pls, your pic has a pseudo hipster faggot wearing a $50 shirt posing for a modelling shot, and you think that is a pinnacleto be proud of?

Pic related, a reall man m80

>Swedish
What are you complaining about, I'd gladly give up my facial hair to have an identity

>muslims of spain
>source : my arse

>and guys who are balding
thx user I forgot that part

It's actually the other way around. They are now called Slavs, because they've been enslaved so many times throughout history.

wow you're stupid too
what the fuck is going on with western yuro "education"

Balding is for guys with ugly mouths, chins, and jaws?

wat?

You finngols aren't the master-race, but you're breddy cool guys. We'll be sure to give you guys lordship over the nigger-golians.

It's stormweenie education

>triggering uglies with beards
wheres your beard, not-ugly-or-balding-guy?

Hahahaha

Triggered slavshits detected.

>implying we aren't also Jewish and black
Have you seen drake before bitch?

One day this idiotic meme will fucking die and we'll just enjoy the natural diversity of the white race.

Nice. You got one!!

>triggering uglies that cant grow beard
wheres your handsome jawline guy

fight me Cred Forums

do you have autism

wat website is that?

I'm not a fucking leaf
:^)
Check
m8

a-am I going to make it?

it's funny how defensive guys that need make-up get... I- I mean beards. i ask for evidence since he denies my working theory and he asks my question back to me. kinda unoriginal

user, this is projecting. Just because you don't personally like beards doesn't mean every that likes how it looks on themselves is a chinlet or balding. Guy in OP's pic doesn't look like he's balding and I think he looks great with a beard.

>0.2% Yakut
KEK me too
>tfw your ancestors imbued you with the magic blood of a meme-shaman

23andme
mensaiqtest
16personalities

>this defensive
i said ugly guys "tend" to have beards. In reality they need them, just like ugly girls need make up.

Thank you

>1 post by this idea
you all got fucking jewed

Naw man, there just better looking than you and you cant deal with that so you say that there ugly without beards.

>this thread again

>idea
>he doesnt know id means idiotic degenerate
hello, newfag

I don't know if Italians count as white.

>le nords
they don't anything for the white race.
Latins, germanics and anglo-saxon people are the white race.
Le nords are snowniggers nothing more.

They sure look whiter than anglos though.

ID*
i smoked too much aleppo tonight xdddd

Naw man, "there" just ugly, like you.

Pretty much non white, sorry leaf

the fact that someone took the time to edit the original makes me laugh my lmao off

how salty can one guy be?

Scandinavia only has a slightly larger population than Chile, bruh.

Brother?

Dumbarse, slave comes from Slav, not the other way around.

this Ashkenazi drop tho

My whole life, my family always told me I was native American and french.

Finally got my 23 and me, and it turns out I'm 30% scandinavian, 25% germanic, 25% anglo.

0% sub saharan, arab, native American.

I can trace my genealogy to Rollo.

Feels good.

Anglos, Germans, French, and Italians are generally much more accomplished in the arts and sciences than Swedes, it's true, but the Swedes have contributed proportionately a lot to science.

>Ashkenazi 0.6%

lel

Still a mongrel, brah.

People are retarded about their ancestors, like they're ignorant about most anything. They just tell themselves stories to make them sound more interesting. I have a friend who said he's native American once, though he has a Polish last name. He did a 23andMe type test and it came back 99% Euro, mostly Polish and German. i mean, he hadn't said that as if he was 100% N American, but it was still a ridiculous thing to say just by his skin tone, even before having a genetic test.

You sound insecure ;:^)

>Father is white Australian
>Mother is white Dutch
>I have a tanned complexion and could probably pass for Arab if I let my beard grow out

Why?

>Muh 1/100th Cherokee

KEK, The bantz levels are off the charts

Mommy is a whore

snow niggers have accomplished jack shit except dynamite

even the fucking leaf invented more things

anglos master race

bullshit, they are a bunch of snowniggers.
this
I'm reading a book about Punic wars Phoenicians vs Romans amazing to be honest.

Latins are the Master Race. We must kill every shitskin in this world and we must breed le nords and slavs women with our superior seed.

The ethnicities that lived in ancient Rome don't really exist anymore. Even modern Italians are very different, let alone fucking "Latinos".

While your kind were dancing around in kilts the romans and greeks built empires.

White mongrel>any other mongrel

While also having gay ass sex with underage boys.

Fuck off faggot, LMAO

Go ahead. Be white. Go onto victory with somali dick stretching so far that it's going up your stomach. We don't care. Know that you were only savages, learned from the Southerners about Architecture, and turned into the laughing stock of the world.

It's pretty insane when you think about it. It lives more people in Poland right now than there ever lived Nordic people.

Why don't Poland have a bigger impact in *any* events?

You speak like a snapchat/twitter/instagram-fag.

>2normie4thiswebsite

true white people died long time ago, what you see now is whats left of the ancient white people. that is sad,

>Scandinavian """""culture"""""

the difference is that in Greece, it was consensual

and it was a teacher-student relationship more than anything

Aw, the americans are arguing about who and what is white again.