ITT : Cred Forums things only you believe

I hate this crooked bitch with a passion, but I'm still a man. Am I the only one who was attracted last night and thought she was cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/JGkjnsKX/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think I'm the only guy on here that wouldnt kill hillary if i had a time machine. a white child is still a white child.

i also think im the only one that doesnt see the "evil" in her eyes within these pics. can someone point out these defining features?

this board is at an all time low and should be deleted for the sake of Cred Forums. It's unbearable meme garbage and reeks of reddit and stormfags.

I have like 15 CTR posts saved from your ID

Ok, grannyfucker.

you're a faggot and the funniest part is that you're 16

Might as well fuck a horse

Bullshit this site is anonymous. Besides Im pro-Trump im just saying i wouldnt kill a child.

But I'll humor you, please show me where you found these "CTR" posts of mine.

I fapped to her.

And not just out of curiosity. I did it more than once.

I have no doubts she would fulfill my femdom fetish

just imagine a verbally humiliating Handjob with Parkinsons.

Lewd.

Was is THESE posts?! Ohohoho because i see so MANY! 15? No a thousand! archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/JGkjnsKX/ A THOUSAND CTR posts!

Jokes on you I go to /mlp/ every day.

I thought so too, but television can make anyone attractive, and the Jews who control TV are also on Clinton's side. Don't let the electric jew fool you, she is a hideous looking woman.

Not into necrophilia, senpai, she's all yours.

Thanks. Imma make her squirt.

Still waiting on proof.

Yeah what a rotty

See? You guys are ridiculous you claim CTR but youre just talking out your ass.

I rest my case you paranoid fucks.

Sick fuck.

This moment was the hardest I've cringed in a long time. She really shouldn't try to be likable