BLM BTFO!!!

wcnc.com/mb/news/local/new-revelations-in-keith-scott-case_/326706427

>was he legally allowed to carry a gun?
No, he was a convicted felon
>Was the gun stolen
Yes
>Did he have a criminal record
Yes. He served eight years in jail for assault with a deadly weapon.
>Why did his wife act so calm
Not only were they divorced, but she filed a restraining order against him last year. In that order she listed that he beat her and their 8 year old child and that he owned a gun

Other urls found in this thread:

wbtv.com/story/33248891/sources-gun-recovered-in-keith-lamont-scott-case-reported-stolen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The 2015 restraining order reads, "He hit my 8-year-old in the head a total of three times with his fist," and "he kicked me and threaten(ed) to kill us last night with his gun," Rakeyia wrote. "He said he is a killer and we should know that."
>Rakeyia marked 'yes' when the order asked if there was any reason law enforcement should consider the defendant a potential threat. Written in was a statement saying her husband carries a "9mm black," apparently referencing a gun.

And the officers that shot him already knew all this in advance?

Yes
>Police have not said how much of Scott's criminal history they knew before the shooting, but Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Kerr Putney said in a news conference Saturday that officers knew it was unlawful for Scott to possess a gun.

>9mm black
micro-penis confirmed?

Lmfao

DIS A LIE, HE WAS A GOOD BOY!

I DIN' SEE NO GUN! HE HAD NO GUN AND DEY SHOT HIM DEAD!

DEM RACISS WHITEY COPS KILL HIM CUZ HE BLACK! THEY RACISS AND THEY KILL HIM AN' HE HAD NO GUN!

He wuz reading a book and sheit.

>No he was just your average wife beating, child abusing ex con, smoking a blunt before his kids get home from school.

No, they didn't know all this, but they knew it was unlawful for him to possess a weapon because they saw him roll a blunt and start smoking it. In their report, they said they were conducting a stakeout to serve a warrant when they saw him pull up nearby, roll a blunt and start smoking. They decided to ignore it since they had bigger fish to fry, but he flashed his gun and they realize they should do something at this point since they knew he was probably a turd with a criminal history and was probably using that gun to commit crimes (what are the odds a weed-smoking black man playing with his gun is just a good dude?)

So they left the area real quick, got their vests on, then came back and confronted him. When they surrounded his vehicle and told him to start dropping his weapon or whatever, what did the dumb nigger decide to do? Step out with his gun in his hand. He had to have known they were cops, so what was he thinking?

Nothing good, that's what. And that's why he got shot.

>9mm black

What the fuck?

jokes on you OP, blm can't read so they won't know this

Sauce needed

she meant his penis

>He had prior convictions in Gaston County for assault with a deadly weapon and in Texas he served more than eight years for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and evading arrest.

Jesus fucking christ, I've read a couple of MSM articles about this nigger and the Charlotte chimpout and this is the first fucking time I'm hearing this

Brand names arent important in initial statments. Just caliber size and color. This is what most witnesses describe guns as anyway.

What are you fucking ten years old?

Bumping because I actually checked the catalog for once.

Someone, quick! Post this on NeoGAF and bring back screens of the booty botherings!

why would you post that

why would you save that

For fun.

wbtv.com/story/33248891/sources-gun-recovered-in-keith-lamont-scott-case-reported-stolen

> "He has a TBI, he just took his medicine" is poor black guilt speak for "he's taking unlicensed 'medical' marijuana."