Just saw a damn commercial for this shit...

just saw a damn commercial for this shit, a commercial about the website with the sole purpose of providing people a way to cheat on their spouse.

fucking really? how is this allowed?

Oh yeah, it's terrible, just awful. Just for the sake of discussion, how easy is it for a random male to create an anonymous identity for the purpose of having random sex with anonymous married women?

The Free Market :')

Because it's not illegal, I think it's disgusting too but I'm not sure I could support it being made illegal to advertise a product

In my state (Virginia), Adultery is in fact illegal.

free market doesnt bend to your morals

No shit? That's fucking hysterical. If you catch your wife in the act can you shoot them both because they're committing a criminal act on your property?

It's just a prank bro.

How does this site still even get traffic when the hack revealed about 98% of the women were bots?

Oh and the founder is a Jew btw.

Beep boop the free market is always right

I doubt you can shoot them. It's only a misdemeanor.
We don't live in a Libertarian Utopia where breaking contractual agreements is grounds for invasion.

If you want to cheat on your spouse you should be allowed to do so. It's pretty degenerate, but I'd rather people cheating on each other over people divorcing each other.

I figured as much but one can hope

Think that's bad? There's a radio commercial playing in my city for the "divorce bus" easy and quick divorces delivered to you.

for starters, don't be a scrub and pay for it. Your best bet is at a bar, preferably near a military base or even tinder.

i managed to get a girl who was in a relationship for 5 years to cheat within 3 months. I met her on a penpal website.

adultery is illegal

depends entirely on where you are

>Make an account with a fake name
>Bang whores
>Find out where she lives and write a letter to the spouse explaining the what she did
>Laugh ass off as whores are left with nothing in the divorce

I saw and ad for it last year here in Australia.
It was guys singing "I'm looking for someone other than my wife" to some pop song.

It was great when the leaks happened.
It also revealed that most of the female accounts on the site are fake, bots or prostitutes.

as far as I know its illegal in most states, and desu other nations dont matter.

This should be criminalized, banned and the owners and participants shoot dead.

Society should promote morality, positive community values and virtue.

This is another sign of how decayed american society and western society are.

Marriage is dumb anyways because most people just do it to confer to societies standards when people are programmed to fuck as many people as possible and very few people will ever find true love or stay together forever.

Are Ashley Madison girls easy?

capitalism. gotta take the bad with good.

This should become a meme to fight modernity female depravity. Make it trend Cred Forums!

HARD ON THOTS MOVEMENT.

Ya man sign up they're everywhere. Drowning in bot pussy. It's a scam on dumbaas men

Cheating is not illegal, it's not even immoral. Only faggots, pussies and Godpraisers give a shit about "the sanctity".

>I'm a truly independent and free thinker and do not conform to imposed societal standards and expectations
*tips

give me your address so I can fuck your girlfriend.

Consider it in a community level. It comes with very destructive consequences to families. Don't you want a strong community?

He has no gf, only his animes.

GIVE ME AN ADDRESS HO

Fuck off schlomo

>Oh and the founder is a Jew btw.

Calm down faggot, your Godpraising pussy is showing.

Except in the military...

what's your problem dude? It's 2016. Their bodies, their choice.

not surprising, the jews are out to ruin couples so they go into divorce and debt.

It isn't a coincidence that all the family lawyers in my town are jews.

Such a shame, it should be legal to shoot your wife if she cheats on you.

Women dont use these sites. Most of the female profiles are fake. This came out with the leak.

(((Ashley Madison)))
(((Noel Biderman)))
Well, well, well a Semite trying to destroy the family unit what a surprise.

Nobody cares.

it doesnt exist for the sole purpose of helping people cheat on their wives

it exists for the sole purpose of extortion and rebill scamming

>Oh and the founder is a Jew btw.
Yeah the ounder is a jew and he says that he does not encourage people to cheat. He says his adds do not encourage people to cheat either and that people will cheat if they want to its not his fault

>"Come on, you only live once" t-jewish add not encouraging people to cheat

fuck jews

I met your wife on there, she says you have micropenis

No thanks, your dick is probably small and smelly. Neither of us want that.

LIBERAL SUBHUMAN

MULHERES CASADAS PRECISAM DE CARALHO (>>>clique aqui e saiba mais...)