vindy.com/news/2016/mar/17/boardman-teacher-battling-als-meets-clinton/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levodopa-induced_dyskinesia
youtube.com/watch?v=SPCQCjpDrB0
youtube.com/watch?v=kXo9wAWn-hA
youtube.com/watch?v=pdm3qxCD-bk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>moving your finger is Parkinson's

Come on. She probably is sick, and she definitely belongs in jail but this is some serious grasping

>being so autistic that you can't recognise body language
You've never been in a confrontational situation before have you?

What the fuck drugs was Hillary on anyway? She almost passed as a functional human being during the debates.

Hard to say how much was tremmor and how much was tapping out how pissed off she was getting by that time. But really neat that we got a feed honest enough to zoom in and show us a detail like that.

It doesn't even take shills to call this out as desperate.

One of my favorite hypotheses is she's got Parkinson's that as would be typical got treated with this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-DOPA

And unexpectedly got to the point where overuse of L-DOPA leads to a rapid decline. This (and whatever other cocktail) could probably keep her going pretty good for 90 minutes, and would be consistent with how she started to show symptoms by the end as it would have been wearing thin.

>uncontrollable ticks are normal
>sudden onset of lazy eye is normal
>rigid, spastic movements followed by complete collapse is normal

way to correct the record on this one OP

She just moving her hand

Get another meme. This one is old. And worn out. Nobody wants to fucking hear it.

I've posted this numerous times since the debate but not seem to be picked up on. Her eye movement was out of sync again a lot especially during the first 1/3 of the debate. It was extremely noticeable.

Really? I've been on the lookout for that specifically and have seen only very slight and occasional lateral tracking errors so far. I'm about half way through.

Timestamp? I haven't had my own eyes locked on the whole thing.

I cant remember I just snapped it with the printscreen key, find a HD copy of the stream and just keep an eye on her during the start, you'll see it happen loads.

I know you're new trying to fit in with your new interweb friends, but this is a nonissue

Found it more or less immediately by accident, skip to 12:30 ish, it happens over and over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=8j3KXg0b7UY

Wow CTR are all over this place recently, do you really think this is going to work here?

It's a pretty serious clue as to the true nature of her neurological health. The variability is interesting, as this suggests continued corrective treatment is needed to keep impingement off the nerve bundle that goes to control the lateral orbital muscles. I forget which one that's called off the top of my head, but it runs close to the ventricle where she reportedly had the clot removed, and would suggest a continued need to manage swelling in the area.

It's a pretty key clue from a diagnostic perspective, since it's now clearly a chronic problem with a limited set of likely causes.

She also stuttered and slowed down her speaking constantly

>t's a pretty serious clue as to the true nature of her neurological health. The variability is interesting, as this suggests continued corrective treatment is needed to keep impingement off the nerve bundle that goes to control the lateral orbital muscles. I forget which one that's called off the top of my head, but it runs close to the ventricle where she reportedly had the clot removed, and would suggest a continued need to manage swelling in the area.
>It's a pretty key clue from a diagnostic perspective, since it's now clearly a chronic problem with a limited set of likely causes.

Right, so basically she has a neurological issue in her head and she's running to be president...I hope the Americans seriously don't stand for this.

Oh wow, good catch. She keeps flicking her eyes around and blinking so it's easy to miss if you're not watching closely.

It's not Parkinsons it's ALS.

Prove me wrong....you can't.

Do you understand how vision works? Both eyes don't just point at the same angles constantly.
You need to stop memeing and find the actual things that are wrong with Hillary.

Holy shit you tinfoil hat conspiracy crackpots have reached a new low. Accept that Trump got schlonged by Hill-dog, shut the fuck up about it and move on to the next one.

milo get this on breitbart now

>huffington post in charge of internet fortune cookie quotes

They point at different angles to focus on one specific object in your vision, the only time they do not is when you have a neurological disorder.

What's more if she releases her medical records and it DOESN'T include these neurological disorder then we also know she's lying about the extent of her healthcare disclosure.

Record Corrected.

The zombie factor in the Hillary crowd is powerful. They'll tell you all day long Trump is the biggest liar about everything in the history of politics while blindly assuming what Hillary says is true. Then you say, "but all politicians are dirty liars" and they'll agree but that's it.

Personally, I've hesitant to suspect that there's serious cause for concern about Hillary's health until only the last few months as things seem to have taken a strange turn for the worse. When she's on her game, she's on her game. But I would be fully in support of having both candidates undergo a review by a board of independent doctors from across the political spectrum, and this can be done behind closed doors with, say, members of congress who already have the relevant security clearances and medical credentials.

Hillary has cancer. You guys can trust me. I got my medical degree from Google.

It's all the same brain degeneration more or less. 400 million people and the only two candidates are brain degenerates? Abort the election before there is a serious accident on the globular stage.

Well she openly admitted to having pneumonia now, so we know that much for certain, but this is clearly documented evidence of an issue and it's been reported on before from low quality streams found online.

But there was much closer shots of her face during the latest debates and all done in HD, so it's clear as day.

I've just submitted a tip to breitbart to get the ball rolling

Lol I had a feeling she pulled out all the stops to put on a front for this. I have to say this level of smoke and mirrors is rediculous. No doubt the Hill shills are hoping she has enough STAMINA to keep this level up.

more credible than colleges soon.

I know I want someone with abnormal thinking and hallucinations about Russians to be my president

I do this at the podium too so I don't click or spin my pen. It's just a way of displacing stress that does not distract the listeners or other speaker.

Now that's a record corrected

Cmon stop being such exaggerating jerks.

She is clearly pushing her panic button because she needs her next line fed to her

Lol

is she tapping out morse code, or reading a braile output?

Record status:
(X) Corrected
( ) Not Corrected

vindy.com/news/2016/mar/17/boardman-teacher-battling-als-meets-clinton/

More research is needed for Parkinsons and ALS. Interesting.

Yeah, to me honestly it looked more like just like stress tapping. It's a bit of a leap just to say that the shape and timing of the movements are slightly spastic, but one of the things that first got me weirded out about Hillary recently was that sometimes her usual histrionics would start looking strangely spastic.

I'm at about the 56:00 mark and she's starting to ride somewhat unintentional eye bulges. If I recall from last night, by the end of it, she starts getting that haggard stare regularly like pic related. Not the usual self-assured Hillary from years past.

polydipsia is usually associated with diabetes

What do you think of this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levodopa-induced_dyskinesia

Didn't we already agreed that she had brain damage?

not buying it, just slight hand movement

Good catch. It looks like her right eye is being pulled to the left (toward her nose) over and over again, and in order to compensate for it, she blinks and tries to look to the left with her other eye as well, but it still isn't able to sync up. She also has her head tilted to left of camera to minimize the appearance.

I've noticed that sometimes when I hear something that I'm uncomfortable with my leg moves involuntarily. Maybe she had the same thing going on?

also my breathing changes

It's not a major piece of evidence, on its own, but it does fit in with the Parkinson's hypothesis which also explains a host of other apparently anomalous things (all the falls since 2005, the "chai latte" head spasm, the Vegas on-stage freeze, the difficulty with stairs, the catheter tube often visible under her pant leg, the startling facial expression on the stage of DNC, the Ground Zero "collapse," the blue glasses, etc.)

Just moving get her hand. I feel asleep and missed the rest of the debate but trump said a lot of good things though.

Stress tends to provoke such things. Ever gotten so angry you start shaking?

Well if you're prone so seizures -- just for instance not saying she's epileptic -- then stress can provoke one. The question is whether her condition is cause for concern or something we get give her a pass on.

Lmao they always find something!

That's some respectable sideboob for a 80 year old or whatever she is

>Tfw I thought that video was stupid at first but then I couldn't replicate that finger movement naturally

>wow its fucking nothing

signed, all of America

It's worth noting that turning your head to the left is a sign of lying.

HAHAHAHAHA but imagine, "maybe she just really wants to speak OR, maybe she's nervous of what to say next" and then since they don't act like the perfect human on stage, LOL, PARKINSON'S TREMORS! LOLOLOL

But she really does have de health problemz. And that's why she's unfit and if she didn't some how, well, health problems aren't a joke so Donald Trump should (((win))).

Looks exactly like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPCQCjpDrB0

This is fine.

That's what my penis does when I .

youtube.com/watch?v=kXo9wAWn-hA

Did you see her taking that tour of Biden's house? She was making balloon face at him the whole time. No way was she all there. So that was either some kind of episode or she needs some serious drugs to show up in public. In my opinion.

FUCKING LEAFS

My grandmother has parkinsons and its way worse than that .

Hillary is probably getting better medical care.

After 13:50 her right eye (the one that is to the viewer's left) seems to be going to the corner of her eye. Her blinking and her sideway glances cover it up.

Is that morse code? wtf??

It seemed pretty rhythmic. I'd imagine it was just a timing tactic.

I used to do competitive debate at one point and it ruins your composure if you are constantly worrying about the clock. So it helps to have some sort of internal metric to keep yourself together.

/thread

Your grandmother is also in Sweden, a 3rd world shit hole, American doctors perform Haram medical practices and it turns out we are much better at it achmed

Stop posting this garbage quote. It's literally shit, obviously a presidential candidate is preparing to be president, what the fuck else are they doing. The only reason anyone would consider this even remotely a good quote is because she's a fucking woman.

Dr. Noel thinks the earpiece is the create artificial volume to compensate for abnormally soft speech (another Parkinson's video). This apparently got out of whack when she was barking the other day about not being ahead by 50 points.

a coverup for trump's health concerns

The YouTube comments are gold.

Which concerns? I've noticed he's put on a bit of weight since throwing his hat in the ring, but all in all he seems to have been taking it in stride and if we are to believe what is said about how he works day in and day out then he's probably the best qualified 70 year old to make it through to the end of a term without breaking down.

But like I said, I'm all for having an independent panel of doctors review them both.

Such great humor lost on the young.

That doesn't change the fact that she won the debate and let Trump expose himself as the tv clown he has always been. I don't like Hillary at all, but she looked like a politician. Trump looked like the idiot he is. I'm surprised Trump dind't started yelling 'THEY TOOK OUR JOBS'.

>when she was barking the other day about not being ahead by 50 points
kek, that was amusing

Maybe she's sending Huma and Choc Doc medication instructions in Morse code.

he shows signs of sleep deprivation
and diabetes
he will be dead in 2 years

From what I've observed, she has a tendency going back decades to overdo her histrionics when talking to a camera. With a camera, she is deprived of being able to read the reaction of the other person or the audience to mediate her body language and tone to appear normal.

Psychopaths have to imitate behaviors of non-psychopaths in order to be taken as normal, as they lack whatever it is that make normal people act mainly normal by default.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdm3qxCD-bk

That is not a parkinsonian tremor.

You are usually looking for a 'pill rolling' at rest tremor of about 7hz.

Keep an eye out for that in future footage brothers.

That seems like the same kind of ex post facto failure tree of concoctions that got us from overheating to dehydration to pneumonia. But no doubt these are legitimate things to keep on the watch for.

>7hz
I get motor and optical surges right in the theta frequencies when I'm half awake and it always freaks me out what if I'm secretly developing parkinsons.

sniff
>Trump liek every cokehead at bar for first 30min
sniff
>cant keep still or calm for 4seconds like a retarded child
>Coke is out of system, he gets grumpy, low energy and starts total autistic wordsalad

>>>>HILLARY..GUYS SHE HAS PARKINSONS LOOK her finger moved
>>>THANKS CTR

Seriously lets talk stamina, she looked one hundred times more healthy, comfortable and stable than Trump did.

Did CTR get an influx of Soros money?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

WATCH THIS IT EXPLAINS THE PARKINSONS

Take your old meme and get out of here.

a politician is exactly what people dont want

You must be one of those Alt-right guys that all the news is talking about that's ditching Trump because of last nights debates, huh?
Keep it up, they're really buying it.

How many hundreds of pounds do you weigh?

Why would you post this quote as if it wasn't the weakest, cringiest thing said by Hillary in the debate?

God dammit, CTR, lurk more.