>Delusion: The Post

Okay the Dilbertman JUST picture made me kek

Does someone have the full size?

Current map without toss ups
Trump just needs Florida in this map and Clinton lead there is 0.5

>Goat fucking sand niggers can't read trendlines
holy shit

Lookin for these digits, newfaggs?

meant to save the picture with Clinton leading in Florida, but I think you will understand

wtf guys trump won the debate now.

Ry Dawson BTFO Clinton post debate.

show the shills.
youtube.com/watch?v=aVhXcTcOvGM

>"Meme magic isn't real! We used dubs to make her cough on stage, still failed! Trump is going to lose now :((( time to give up on Making America Great Again"

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS.

>winning colorado
heh

>trump gets absolutely clobbered in the debate.
>hill still doesn't gain ground.

he's up in the polls there

I just clicked no toss ups and dyed Florida red to show that currently he would only need to win Florida.

Amazing how you blue pilled tards can spin things. Anything to protect your collapsing mainstream paradigm.

why would Colorado be deep red when its currently polling light blue?

That was pre-debate. Post-debate I guarantee you that Hillary has regained her lead in every swing state and is challenging him in places like Arizona and Georgia.

> Trump wins Pennsylvania

Get your dick out of that OJ, son.

Sorry friends. My room mate is a time traveler and he says Trump doesn't recover from this, and is even worse in the 3rd debate. FL goes to Shillary.

Digits confirm, sorry.

let me show you how it's done

let's see paul allen's dubs

they're tied lel

witness these digits

KEK HAS ABANDONED YOU Cred Forums