Pol blown the fuck out

Pol blown the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sImGjr1sTA
youtube.com/watch?v=SL8f5iWrzN0
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ugh, fucking typical white people, making everything about them all the time.

Speak for yourself, whitey.

(((White))) people

I, as part native american, wish white people would just fucking die.

Do jews have the power to recognize the jew?

>I, as part native american
Elizabeth Warren is that you?

White? Coalburner looks spic or kike to me.

You had your chance, Tonto.

we will have our revenge white man

>implying I give a fuck what that trailer trash thinks

fuck off leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=8sImGjr1sTA

this is literally the first thing that went through my mind

hahahaha

fpbp

Black lives matter less that fecal matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=SL8f5iWrzN0

Yeah, and even black people know that Donald Trump should be president.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump

The world's gone crazy.

Where the fuck is all this """""racism""""" these delusional retards are seeing?

Not if the diabetes gets you first chief. I don't think they manufacture insulin on the res.

Thats all ya got, brah ?
I would say you tried at least but ...

I'm sick of other white people's tolerance for other race's bullshit. If you want to live in a multicultural shithole then do it at your own risk, stop forcing it on others.

She might as well just hold up a sign that says, "I wanna fuck a nigger tonight." It would be an even clearer signal than the one she's sending here.

Tonto means dumb in Spanish.

Even I as a black man am sick of BLM bulkshit. Refute this mother fucker

Go Fuck Yourself Leaf

This.

I was about to get serious with a woman and then I checked her old social media posts. She had photos of her with a hood thug google.

The tears and screaming are delicious when white liberal women find out that we don't want them in if they've ever been with googles.

she looks mixed, like most amerishit mongrel tbqh

Kek

Good, put a gun to your head and pull the trigger then.
>LOOK IM A SOCIAL ACTIVIST I FIGHT FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE PEOPLE!

>her
>white
maybe in canada or france

Leftist White people give my home away and make me do stuff, but they still think they have the morally authority to tell me I'm the one doing wrong when I haven't forced anyone to do anything . nice

This implies that white people have some kind of basic racism. Fuck off.

Really made me think. I'm sure she is not just motivated by some vague sense of injustice, there must be plenty of facts and coherent arguments at her disposal.

You have every right, my friend. Every damn right.

It's easy for you not to see it when you're fucking WHITE! You can just go to stores and steal shit and they leave you alone. You can walking around drinking and rioting over sports and nothing happens. You can kidnap poc (like the cops do every day) and you get a fucking pay check for it.

Famalams I'm not seeing how she looks non-white. Are white people not allwoed to have brown hair or eyes now?

wtf I hate white people now

She's white enough. She just needs to be properly indoctrinated for the Aryan Nation.

>Do jews have the power to recognize the jew?
course they can how new are you?

Get off Cred Forums and get a job, Chris, you're not native American, you're Italian. Either way, you're not white, but you're like, 1/32 Cherokee, that doesn't count.