jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fpbp trump won

You'd be sniffling too if your opponent said really mean things about you

I missed the debate. What happened?

>Hillary gets a severe case of pneumonia and collapses in the street
>DUDE TRUMP HAS THE SNIFFLES LMAO

>Hillary has a foundation that traded "donations" for weapons deals and government positions
>DUDE TRUMP BOUGHT A PAINTING WITH HIS FOUNDATION LMAO

>Hillary hires an army of online shills
>DUDE SOME RANDOM RICH GUY UNAFFILIATED WITH TRUMP IS SHITPOSTING LMAO

wtf i hate projection now

Trump whooped her ass. ignore the shills.

Trump won so the media is pointing out how he sniffed a few times, they even went back to June rallies and showed those. It's damage control.

>trump is sniffling

STOP THE PRESSES! HE'S HAVING A METLDOWN! HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE'S A COKEHEAD ISN'T HE?!?!?!?

>hillary literally is dragged limp bodied into a van by secret service due to "pneumonia"

Lol, like totally you all are crazy. HA paranoid. Making up stories.

Trump has a mild cold and shills wont let it go because Trump obliterated her on policy. Trump fell for a couple race baits and admittedly looked bad. But Hillary showed her whole hand and Trump hasn't even dropped the bombs yet. She has nothing on him but more of the same baseless accusations they've been shoving for 14 months. Shills are out like never before to distract us from realizing that Hillary literally played her whole hand last night.

After last night I'm positive that Hillary only enters the white house if the election is stolen. Trump will win

Press F to sniff.

Lel.

"Release your emails".
"No u release your taxes"
"Nah"
"He won't because he doesn't pay any"
"Das rite I r smrt".

"We are in another housing bubble"
"Yeah and when the last one burst you bought a crapton of houses"
"That's business".

"Hillary is releasing mean ads about me"
It's literally stuff you said.

I HAVE A GOOD TEMPERAMENT.
-audience laughs-
NO RLY I DO.

Guy is more pathetic than yeb! with his "Pls clap". P

Pls vote for me.
T. Donald Cuck

A friend mentioned to me that Trump wanted to add "stop and frisk" checkpoints "everywhere" and when they told him it was unconstitutional, he claimed it wasn't.

Though that friend is a massive libtard, so I'm taking that with a grain of salt.

an audio trick. or "mistake" by the techs

they didnt chop the gain on the mic, which is how you set them professionally for speaking. sniffs are on the high end of the gain, breathing on the low, you are supposed to chop both for speaking mics.

>Trump won

kek
He didn't lose hard but he lost.

this is all they have to go on

My son sniff sniff cumputahas sniff sniff YUGE genius sniff sniff wadda ya know bout da haxors? Sniff sniff could be 400 poundahs in der beds sniff sniff I need teh watah sniff sniff

the question is, is who is supplying him his coke?

>sniff sniff

It isn't unconstitutional unless implemented in an unconstitutional way (only do it in certain neighborhoods and to certain races, like in NY). Cops need that tool to stop criminals before they commit crimes, Trump was right.

That's like your opinion man, but the majority of polls show he won.

I heard this too, they had a canned Hillary zinger ready to go and everything. Sort of a mic drop moment, so fake.

sad!
the best i can do is a sage and hide
but that's my final offer.

thanks don

Yeah it was the first argument he had with the host of the debate that night.

"It was deemed unconstitutional wh-"
"No you're wrong"
"Mr Trump, The judge himself sai-"
"Didnt happen, youre wrong"
"how wa-"
"Look it lowered crime okay and- - - -...."

He argued with the fucking host! The host?! and was 100% incorrect during that entire exchange. Im hate that gash hillary but jesus trump looked horrible last night. Fucking embarrassment

lol are you kidding it was fucking awesome watching Trump steamroll that nigger liar Lester

His 10 year old son is the 400 pound hacker that hacked Hillary :^).

He probably was on it since 1961.

1. it was struck as unconstitutional and wasn't appealed further by either side, therefore the first court's ruling stands.

2. Cred Forums and /r/the_donald were raiding all online polls they could find from MSNBC to some minor newspaper in Lithuania. All of those polls aren't worth shit if you rig them.

3. Doesn't change the fact that he was constantly drinking and sniffling and blinking like the light was bothering him. Looked like he had a cold.

Typical narcissist. Probably the first time in his life someone contradicted him. None of the yes men that work for him ever did. None of the cucks in the republican primary did.

>Majority of the polls
Fox, drudge, ect... Plus had you been here last night Cred Forums essentailly flooded every poll we could find. He lost and anyone who watched would agree unless they are comically oblivious

he was sniffing the air, thought he smelled shit

then he realized who he was debating

Understood. I get surrounding your self with people who agree with anything you say. But i think this was the first time. NO actually think about this; it was the first time he didn't have the crowd cheering after every sentence.
Had he said some goofy shit like that at a rally he would of got a standing applause but at a real grown up debate he got his bullshit called out. And ended up arguing with a fucking moderator

I feel like he probably felt his own adult diaper. Was so busy not preparing that he forgot to change it.

I admit, I did the same thing back in 8th grade when I came for the first time and was wondering what that smell was.

Basically this.

Basically this.

Fucking post didn't quote previously.

What about Trump's relationship to the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

why do you hate fun? You over defensive baby.

>Daily Beast

He was a businessman during the 80s. It only makes sense that he's a druggie.

>gets baited into saying something stupid
>Proceeds to go off on some tirade about who knows what the fuck

"AND I HAVE THE BEST TEMPERAMENT"

Trump supporters have the most flexible and supple brains from all those mental gymnastics

deny reality harder, maybe it'll make it go away

What about the jews doing everything they can to stop him? Retard

>salon

thanks Don

liberals are so bad at memes it's sad

oh oh, it's a wonderful kind of day, where we can learn to laugh and *sniff*

youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY
A Shekel for a Good goon goy