The "AltRight" cannot save White America

>Whites are already a minority in the newborn generation
>it means you're doomed even with ZERO immigration
>Anchor babies are citizens per the Constitution
>You can NOT ever possibly secede into an ethno-State, the Civil War settled the issue of secession forever
>You're only very recently starting to develop a small identitarian movement which has already existed as a strong political force for decades and decades in Europe - and we can tell you it's ridiculous to imagine you'll convince a majority in any relevant time. Whether Trump wins or loses you'll have a hard time really advancing your ideas in any substantial way.

So what is the point of staying in America? Especially when Europe, our common fatherland, desperately needs your help?
You say Europe is more cucked and that's true in many ways like guns for instance, but you can't say Europe is too late to be saved. America is. And America was just a two century adventure. It strived and excelled but it is destined to fail, and if you don't move back to Europe we may lose *both* continents at once.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtu.be/NFEeS2OXpoI
youtube.com/watch?v=MFWjGStECTY&list=UUFKJ81uTpIUB6t7cZgWINxg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when the Japanese and Chinese reach the technology level needed to become spacefaring and escape this sinking ship, they'll bring genes from pics related with them and breed Aryans on they're new planet to use as soldiers. the will become docile and lazy just as we did until the white soldiers overthrow them and return to earth to purge and reclaim their homeland

I'm a mutt, I have no roots. My basement will be my grave.

I dont speak any language other than english and im not anglo

I'd love to move to europe but I don't have the money and unfortunately since I'm white I cant get any free bennies.

also I would unironically kill to have skin that white

I'd rather deal with spics than your muzzies and right out of Africa niggers.

We're all euromutts.
I have croat, germani, itali, iris blood in me. Tell me which to choose :)

Ok, I'll move to poland when I'm old enough and start a new life there

Have fun in that islamic shit hole.

It doesn't really matter where you move in Europe.
If you have roots somewhere it's better but ultimately you can just find a good place and learn the language.

If you want to help fight demographic replacement pick Western countries with lots of non-Whites.

Why the fuck would I fight to save Europe? You guys are a lost cause. Not because you invited a shit load of shit skins to your country, but because Europe is filled with people who invited shit skins into your country.

You're fucking children were out there with signs welcoming in the Islamic Horde.

It's not that we don't want to save you, it's that there's nothing there to save.

Where are there even people that white.

CTR here, hi everybody, thanks for having me

could you make this longer so I can copypasta it

>that guy
>white

lmao

When you faggots legalize guns and start the crusade I'll be there.

I wholly agree with this sentiment.

White men need to leave North America and settle in Europe.

>freckles
gas it

I think most people here realize America is unsavable. Thankfully this isn't an American board.

whoa, who is that mattress actress

I would, and I have eu citizenship as well. The problem is that eurocuckolds hate me because I'm american and thus oppressing the niggers and sheeeit and will spit in my food and treat me like a second class citizen if I ever speak french, spanish, or polish or whatever with an american accent.

Answer question and I'll tell you.

Better

where i am

I have never seen a person that white before that wasn't an albino.

>The problem is that eurocuckolds hate me because I'm american and thus oppressing the niggers and sheeeit and will spit in my food and treat me like a second class citizen if I ever speak french, spanish, or polish or whatever with an american accent.

But that isn't the case at all.

Yes there are some Anti-American settlements but that is definitely a minority - even less people will be anti american to your face.

My thread pre-supposes that you share a feeling of common White identity and that you see Europe as your ancestors' heritage. I'm not whining for you to help cucks but rather inviting you as a brother to take back what is yours instead of seeing Ahmad and Mamadou ruin it forever.

>COME HOME WHITE MAN
Don't think I won't.
If this place ever gets bad enough its gonna go from shit to pure hell when everyone finally starts to say fuck it and leave. It's how empires fall, every time.

russia, Iowa, or poland, now tell me mactress acrtress

White nationalism is one of the most DELUSIONAL belief systems out there. It's on par with ufo cults at this point.

America is multiracial and will remain so

Europe's headed for collapse due to climate change and economic problems

There's no white homeland possible. Anywhere. FACE IT

>>Anchor babies are citizens per the Constitution

A FUCKIN FROG

I am currently learning French right now frog-bro
Will the French really accept me? I live in Atlanta right now and I seriously hate my fucking life. >50% black is a joke and I can't stand it :'(

russia's headed down the shithole

Pop decreasing. An economy reliant on a vanishing resource. Environmental changes will fuck them. The one area that will be exploitable financially in Russia with warmer temps will be grabbed by CHINA

LOL

>tfw mixed mongrel
iktf

BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
Frog leg consumers literally making things up now.
FUN FACT: America's Founding Fathers created the United States of America for their White families and White descendants, not the descendants of Asia, Africa, or Mexico.
The USA was founded for the blessing of White people.
inb4 something something USA founded on the backs of the descendants of less than 450,000 black African slaves working agriculture on southern plantations

>tfw 100% Irish, genetic test proves it
I should just go back to my roots

as a fucking potato farmer

>Europe's headed for collapse due to climate change and economic problems
Haha yea, that's why.

I forget.

I'd love to. My great-grandparents migrated here from Bratislava, I don't belong in this third-world clusterfuck.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Nice try, Shlomo

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

I think we're allies, but I can't see how Europe is less fucked than the USA in terms of being overrun by garbage. Merkel and Brussels own all of Europe and within 50 years you'll all be worse off than Germany is today with the rapes and refugee 'crisis'.

What is actually happening tos top this? I would love to see a rise in nationalism across the EU, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

Our mainstream media would never tell us anyways, probably. They didn't even cover Brexit until the day after, and it was a footnote, despite many of us following it online ardently for months.

I'd consider moving anywhere where the white genocide, globalist shit-agenda wasn't taking hold and crushing all resistance... but I don't see such a place on the globe, and I think the US/some EU nations are just as likely to be the birthplace of such a movement.

Yeah, that's the reason. Not Soros, I mean EU allowing savages to just march in

White race is dying because white people not only have to fight PoC, they have to fight other whites.

My point is that even if WN's got some of what they wanted (ie stopping all immigration now), Europe would be fucked anyway due to other things

>the Civil War settled the issue of secession forever
Yeah, no. You can put anything into law you want, you'll never stop rightly pissed people from getting what they want, especially whites. Not to mention the military is extremely right-wing. If niggers keep pushing for "reparations" (aka more welfare) millions of people, including the military and majority of police, are going to pull a coup and bring down our annoyance of a government in about a day. That simple.

Yes they will, don't worry about that.

Race war

Yes, I'm sure that's the reason.

Not true.

The birth rates for virtually every group in America, (except the Amish, white people) are below replacement rate.

If white people just start breeding we'll be the majority again.

I plan to have 4 or 5 kids, and with numbers like that, we can regain our nation.

it is very hard to move to europe. i almost got detained trying to leave because i stayed over 2 months, even though i had 3. they dont want white people there

>t. 99% first generation croat thinks some remnants of german, italian and irish blood dating from 200+ years ago mean anything

embrace your slavic blood instead of being bitter about it, you wannabe kraut cuck

Fuck you. I will never become a refugee. I will stay here on my rightful clay, and fight if I must.

Sounds like they don't want Americans to leave because we're the last semblance of sanity left on the planet to fight the Chaotic hordes of islam from basically destroying everything

And the same applies to Europe.

There were actually lots of white people in Africa at one time, but Africans literally bred them out of existence.

If push comes to shove, I'll move to Europe.

Just have children.

>COME HOME WHITE MAN

Idaho reporting for duty. It's 99.999% white out here. Whites don't suffer from white guilt like they do in Commiefornia.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

When the shitskin spic infestation finally crawls its way out of Commiefornia and into Idaho, I'm moving to the motherland of Poland.

>Giving away the land your ancestors fought for to the ex slaves
lol

Trump can reverse that.

White flight will always be a thing, and when they're nowhere to run to, there will probably be a massive pushback. Either exodus or ethnostate.

Balkanization when?

Fun Fact- The US was populated before Europeans came and stole the land and killed the inhabitants.

WN's would say in that case, well the superior power won. If you want to argue might makes right, then fine

BUT don't turn around and get all moralistic when whites are displaced in the US.

Either argue from a standpoint of might makes right (and might doesn't just incl physical force)

OR

Argue from a standpoint of morality.

Doing both just makes you inconsistent

There is hope, senpai. See >>
youtu.be/NFEeS2OXpoI
for instance.
When I say Europe can be saved I mean it *can*, not that we're not currently running to the cliff. America *cannot*. And we're waking up. An influx of White Nationalist immigrants not cucked by our education system wouldn't hurt either.

Go watch the documentary In Search Of The Second Amendment, taking care to comprehend the discussion of negative rights.

Who cares I'm going there and voting Democrat

How about becoming a Re-conquistador?

>Balkanization

It's already happening my non-white friend.

"White flight" out of mexican-infested states such as commiefornia is at an all-time high. Unless you can afford to live in the lilly white rich areas (much like the anti-American politicians who encourage these shitskin cockroaches to illegally come here and breed out of control), you're living in a spic infested city in California.

Good luck when all your children or grandchildren have brown colored skin and you're the only white left in your family. Good luck with the white genocide going on in this country right now.

Lemme know how it works out for y'all.

Keep laughing and calling guys like me "racist" and "bigot". We'll have the last laugh in 20-30 years when every single person in your once-white family now has brown skin.

>Balkanization when
never, it is a false hope. Europeans are barely conscious enough to give anti-immigration parties substantial support, and that is mostly the old folks. In 20 years, when the old conservatives are gone and the Marxist indoctrinated youth 18+, they will make sure that the continent becomes black.

(why the hell do you think (((they))) want the minimum age to vote to be even lower, the gullible left-wing cattle called "youth" is vastly pro-immigration)

Anyways, Europe is a ship that has already sunk. The masses embrace the further sinking without understanding that they will inevitably drown. The rest either linger on to false hopes of rescuing the old continent in spite of the grim reality.

these two much produce offspring
>demigod race inc

What is that girl ethnically?

Mother of god

also checked

must*

holy shit fuck these captchas

>Civil War settled the issue of secession forever
Sure, that's how war works.

i want to fuck this ghost

This defeatist attitude is why we are fucked mate

>My basement will be my grave.

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

time to move to a white country

fuck if i know bucko could be from space .

seriously though ... nordic country? obscure village in east europe? russia like op's? your guess good as mine

You'd notice I (OP) precisely don't do that.

Word. I'm gonna move to Poland too.

I don't think we can take the entire country anymore. I honestly think the best thing we can hope for is to balkanize into smaller ethno states.

The left and the increasing amount of immigrants are already settling into their own regions of the country and increasingly do not even identify as much American as they do members of their ethnic homelands. The country is going to naturally split as white people continue to lose control of the cultural and civic space.

Black people just want control and even though cucked whites will bend at the knee and suck off Tyrone if he screams racism the Asians and Hispanics coming into this country have literally no reservations about their hatred for nogs. The negros don't understand this or they would stop pressing us so hard. Without white people no one cares about them or their constanting whining for gibsmedat.

Give the blacks the South, give the Hispanics the Southwest, Let the Asians take the Northwest. Purge New England and the Midwest of remaining minorities and create and hold the ethnostate as the spiritual successor of the USA and the original vision of the founding fathers.

you germanics pigs must be exterminate at all cost

fucking subhumans pigs

Je veux partir très beaucoup. Je n'ai aucun famille ou histoire avec la France mais j'adore la langue et le pays.
Je suis étudiant diplôme pour astronomie, si je peux venir en Europe avec optimisme

What you have here is a Catch 22 situation, OP.

Any whites who are pathetic enough to flee America because things are looking rough are too weak to help defend Europe.

DESU I'm french in heritage, even last name is. Looking up the climate there and how they're a culture hub it actually looks like a nice place to live.

Especially considering the pit that is southern USA.

However I've always been under the assumption the French hate us as much as media postures the USA hating them (average citizens couldn't care less).

So, what's the actuality there? Learn French and I'm in? Or will I be an outcast no matter what in the first place?

what is this obsession with "America"? "America" is shit. it isn't about saving "America" it is about cultivating a sane society with intelligent, beautiful and strong people.

"America" is just a beast. let it die.

>aut right
no one cares

big deal

my state (CT) was 95% white just 100 years ago

now its less than 50% under 5

as a state.. you cant stop the poor people from moving in and ruining your area

Hitler started his movement with only 7 people

RARE

not quite. if i were 20 years older i would have desperately tried to save our future when there still was a chance to save it. face it, it is not a defeatist attitude, merely stating the inevitable

we should be rejecting the American identification too.

I hope you're not seriously thinking you could win a new secession war against the US military.

Cant, mixed manlet.

As I'm sure many have said, we're not European anymore. We're American mutts.

Europe won't accept me or my children, especially as nationalism rises. I'll help you in your fight, but Europe will never be my home.

The angry Dominican manlet is back again

How ya been buddy?

It's not enough to assert that the US was founded for White Americans. It's not even enough to be 100% correct about it [you are].

You need the ability to enforce that and White Americans don't have that. Never mind the will, which they also don't have, they flat out don't have the capability to do anything about shitskins at this point. It is totally fucking over in this country.

You spent years shitting on the US. Now that you realize you actually need us to survive you pull shit shit?

Too little, too late.

See you there soon, friend. We shall regale each other at the local coffee shop with tales of how we barely escaped the hispanic infestation in America.

See you in the motherland, white man. Wish you the best until then.

Nah, you are just making excuses. Realistically if white people banded together, we'd take over the world again. But white people don't band together anymore. We've been brainwashed to think nationalism is bad and anyone who says anything for the benefit of the white race is a nazi.

Ok, I'll start working on my German.

CHECKED
and
>Without white people no one cares about them or their constanting whining for gibsmedat.

This is precisely why googles are fucked if whites become a minority. Asians and spics have no reservations about making them their bitch. It's going to be funny when whites completely disappear and they have no one to leech off of. It's literally a case of not seeing the forest for the trees, which blacks are historically incapable of doing.

What he's doing is throwing YOU a lifeline. He's offering you the chance for survival, in spite of the horrific judeo-nigger atrocities the United States has inflicted on Western Europe.

You should be grateful a hand was even outstretched.

>as a state.. you cant stop the poor people from moving in and ruining your area

You sir have NEVER met a native Idahoan. They are "racist" (a communist jewish word used to shame whites into self-censoring and create "white guilt") as fuck.

Whites here in Idaho don't suffer from "white guilt" as the whites on the east coast do.

Come home, white man.

congratz, you've just agreed with me. we have been brainwashed into oblivion and nothing can be done about it

Then why didn't anyone in Idaho do anything when those Muslims in Twin Falls ganged raped a five year old White girl and the police and attorney general started investigating the locals for "racism"?

Just a glitch or something?

God it would be beautiful

I have the impression that Europe is small though. Can you really take in several million white Americans?

Secondly, while I like the idea, I think it is not feasible. What will happen to wages? Will prices fall too?

I don't know why you're so depressed
My girlfriend is French and I will be moving there to live with her after university
Euros don't care if you're American, they literally do not give a shit
And yes I will speak French to her, and our kids will be French. Fuck this piece of shit borg nation

>it is at this moment that you realize
>poland will be the last remaining hope of mankind
>we all laughed at Poland
>Every single one of us
>even Brazil
>But now Poland has come out on top where every other nation has failed

Do you welcome your new Polish overlords, Cred Forums?

>>Anchor babies are citizens per the Constitution

This is false, such is a deliberate distortion.

>>You can NOT ever possibly secede into an ethno-State

This is also false.

I don't agree with you. You are saying not only is it a psychological problem, but we physically can't accomplish it even if we came together. I don't agree with the latter.

Our greedy masters are too busy fucking around in Syria to notice.

>Still rationalizing it away as if a Pyrrhic victory is an actual victory.
The qualifier is attached for a reason. It doesn't matter if eventually niggers suffer, you'll be dead either way. All you're doing in confirming your unwillingness to ever fight.

If ethnonationalism and secession movements take off in Europe, they will here too. That's the historical nature of these sorts of movements.

Also, America is far from lost. We aren't as crowded as you guys. West of the Mississippi is pretty much open land. The the federal government would gtfo white people would gladly homestead the west as long as they'd be left alone

Well, considering they'd be white Americans coming here, they'd probably actually get jobs and support the economy rather than our brown immigrants who are just burdens.

Welcome to Cred Forums faggot

if you think we can physically accomplish to redeem the white world you are unaware of what the white men have become - feminized cucks that cannot change a lightbulb

>america isn't even white anymore you should just move to europe already

Yes Europe is small but they could fit in if they were to white fly America.
Not in Italy, not in UK, not in Spain/Portugal but in Scandinavia sure.

Because your immigration laws are absurd for white men. You need to be established and successful before even getting started in the designated country.

You have to be brown or black or yellow to just up and move to a European country.

>The "AltRight" cannot save White America

Who said "America" was the endgame?

You assume too much.

Why would you want that?

You'd get sunburned after 5 minutes outside on a cloudy day in december.

As I said secession is completely

Those are things you could get though:
>Allowing ethnic-based autonomous local communities, i.e. all-White, all-Black, all-Latino cities and even gated cities like in the Middle Ages
>At the federal level, create legal entities like "the Black Community" with their own institutions and delegate some government functions (like education, welfare, etc.) to them

The biggest problem is that they would take their pleb language with them.

>America is far from lost
False. America is COMPLETELY lost. The population is almost entirely non-White in the younger generations.

In 20 years, America will be a Mexican South Africa. People who cling to it are beyond delusional.

No clue....white nationalists are more up north. Am hearing rumors of huge WN presence in Boise/etc. But nobody is exactly coming out and inviting me to the local Bund meeting.

They are out here for sure and the rumors are they go all the way up to the top of the political food chain.

So god-willing this area will stay nice and white for many years to come, prior to the Latrino infestation that California currently suffers from.

Just want to live in a nice, safe, white neighborhood....is that too much to ask?

Why should the jewish communists attempt to shame me with "white guilt" because I want to live amongst my own people?

I'm ok with at token mexican or black here and there. Need a little diversity and such.

But when the brown skins start breeding like fucking cockroaches and out number the whites....that's white fucking genocide at the hands of the anti-American traitors and their communist jew puppet masters in Washington DC

sage thread is saged

Bienvenue :)

>I posted a meme, that'll show them! I am the gatekeeper of truth!

That is not evitable I guess.
If you take Jewish power the first thing that would happen is this Feudalism 2.0.
Even here.

>No clue
Exactly. Thanks for your contribution.

>"the Black Community"

Fucking blacks ruling over blacks? Do you have any idea how quickly "society" in that community would degrade to the point where in just 4-5 short years, the blacks in the "black community" would all be living in mud brick huts, trying to kill each other.

Just look at any given country in Africa or south america/mexico.

Shitskins are violent as fuck by nature. They need the white man to carry them in life.

>Because your immigration laws are absurd for white men.

Look who's talking.

Why do you care if it degrades? Why do you care, nigger lover?

There's banter but in reality we're Ameriboos. Opinion polls don't lie, we have very good opinion of the US.
All those issues really were only during the War in Iraq.

>white
>america
lmao!

>the Civil War settled the issue of secession forever

It was illegal then and it's illegal now. What's to stop anyone from trying?

>You say Europe is more cucked and that's true in many ways like guns for instance,

How the hell are you going to save your ass without a weapon?

I used to think that way, too, but the pendulum will swing back the other direction and it's already happening with the rise of the Alt Right movement.
It's not over for White people in the USA, don't ever give up. Future generations of young Whites will rebel in disgust against their degenerate blue haired, tattoo-covered SJW parents and grandparents. They will fire up the ovens, again, and bring about a solution for the problem of self-loathing White leftists.

Dubs of truth. That's precisely my point. Europeans don't seem to have the will to survive either but at least they could.

>Exactly. Thanks for your contribution.

Lead the way, tough guy.

>Why do you care if it degrades? Why do you care, nigger lover?

You're a fucking dumbass....if "Whiteville, USA" is within 10 country miles of "Niggerville, USA" guess what's going to happen when the nigger society starts reverting back to sticks and spears? (as it normally will with any nigger leaders....they're all corrupt as fuck)

The niggers are going to hop the fence and try to move to the nice, safe white city.

So need to install a white leader for the Niggerville town that will hopefully be able to keep these people from eating each other alive.

Same goes for the mexicans.

If we can fit millions of Ar*bs, why not millions of Americans?

Why do you care?
I just listed the two possible things the AltRight could obtain in the US: not being forced to live with minorities, and not being forced to pay for minorities.
Even then, it would be under a federal government controled by non-Whites. Unless Whites have bargain power to convince the government not to fuck them over, they will get fucked in the end.

im 6ft you pig

>the Civil War settled the issue of secession until the next Civil War occurs

FTFY

I'm not white though

>dat little bit of tan on the arms

mmm

The Alt-right is dead on arrival because the country's demographics are basically Brazil. The percentages aren't worth anything outside of a voting booth because Whites are being inflated by ancient, near-death people. When you get to the under-40, under-30, under-20, and god help us, under-5 demographics, it is total an complete annihilation. You're talking like 70-80% non-White in the youngest demographics.

You basically need to start murdering babies tomorrow. You going to do that?

>The niggers are going to hop the fence
And they'll be successful because a nigger lover like you isn't going to fight them.

disgusting

You'll probably be killed in the race war indio.

Alt-right will be shattered beyond comprehension after Hillary's elected.

We have the ability to enforce that though.

>it means you're doomed even with ZERO immigration
Nope. THe next step after halting immigration is dismantling welfare programs, obamacare, lowering taxes, and even giving incentives for women to have multiple children -- like free 4 year university if you have 4 children or more. Or no taxes after you have 4 kids, or some discount off a mortgage, etc. It's very easy to make the birthrate go up, it's been done many times in the past successfully.

Dont be fucking retarded, Mohammad.
Also, you're not really French.

We absolutely, 100% do not have the ability to enforce it. If we did, we would be doing it. If the capability exists, but you aren't in control of it, then you don't actually have the capability. Someone else does.

I'm not leaving my land

All of those financial incentives you're listing are just going to go right to niggers and spics. You are completely delusional about how bad the country actually is.

I have the money and the appreciation for Europe, but I'd miss my hummingbirds and wide array of guns. And family.

spic detected

You sure you're reading that right? Make sure you go back and read the comment chain.

But obviously they'd only be for whites and they'd somehow get that passed with current demographics :^)

murica

Do you know where I could find the macro without text?

They will come up with the craziest, most delusional proposals you could ever imagine all because they absolutely, positively, DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT.

And once it becomes clear that one side doesn't have the confidence to go through with a real fight, it's over right then and there.

We must fight for what we have made for ourselves.

lol
satan trips

germanics are mad

We have to do what the jews have done: become a wealthy stateless people.

That's why our greatest allies work round the clock to poison our culture with sexual and idiotic retardation. Just to distract us and keep us stupid.

Save yourself first. Become happy and successful. Then help others. It's the only way.

He's right. Europe is our home. I'm gonna move to Europe for law school.

No but they can at least go down swinging taking many niggers and beaners down with them in a second civil war that will serve as the last stand of the white man. Liberal whites on the other hand will literally hand the US, Canada and Europe to all non-white groups without any resistance.

>Tfw Jewish but Europe's weather is perfect for my skin color and I want to help fight the fight but alt-right won't accept a Jew in their ranks as an Ehrenarier

You need tradition, religion and culture. jews have it.
What is white culture? This?

extinction sounds better

Damn! That kid better STAY in the shade.

double dubs now

germanics on suicide watch

keks will it, he want germanics to be exterminate

I hope that got fucking infected as a motherfucker and they had to skin graft her ass to fix that fucking mess.

Ontop of that, sending something like that in the mail is a fucking felony, something along the lines of transporting human remains, tissue, organs, etc without license.

they have culture

jews are not successful. they have a small ethnostate propped by whites that will eventually succumb to the shitskins. if we go, the jews go, but they're too paranoid to realize this.

Mixed with what?

What happens next? Is it going to be a rapid decline of the USA's super power position and the Russians and Chinese will step up and start running the planet in ways we have never witnessed?
What happens when Whites glimmer out in the USA and Western Europe? Will civilization and modern society as we know it disappear along with us?

no you should come here. africa and the ME are a stones throw away from you compared to us. you want to get AWAY from that, not closer.

There's a rapid decline of the USA's super power position happening right now. You're living in it. The world is moving right along. They aren't really missing a beat in Shanghai, Tokyo, or Moscow.

>What is white culture? This?

You are most absolutely right. Online edgy neo nazi meme culture is actually more of a poison for us, for our society.

Not every white can be saved, and not every white is worth saving. That's the sad truth. That's why the elite whites in society have sided with the jewluminati in the oncoming class war.

Save yourselves first.

Just learn Mandarin and get on board the Han Borg Ship.

Whites are done, and if you aren't on board with the Chinese you're going to have to live with the niggers and other sub-humans.

Duuubs and germanics get exterminated

>America is multi-racial

Hence it's rapidly diminishing presence on the world stage.

Nice while it lasted.

The moon landing was sick.

Anyway, I for one welcome our new Yellow Overlords and will be happy to compel fellow white cunts to work for pennies in the salt mines in the service of the Han Empire.

>So what is the point of staying in America? Especially when Europe, our common fatherland, desperately needs your help?

Would I have enough space for farming? Because I don't want to live in city.

>Whites are done

Lol, I think we're a little too rich and a little too numerous for you to say that, yet.

As the white genocide progresses, more intelligent and capable whites will start to gravitate towards racism, and will make this into something more than a dumb meme mob.

The white genocide is planned for the next two or three generations. Even (they) don't have the power to take all of us on at once.

We know what they're doing. You can fight them by becoming rich, wise, and happy before you die. So do it.

roo000lllll

Motherfucker they will simply outbreed you.

On top of that half of your white population, the half that reproduces the actual children, HATES YOU.

You're done and toast.

Europe will be African and Arab.

The U.S. Hispanic.

They will resemble the other nations where these people are the majorities.

The sensible and rich whites will flee to East Asia.

East Asia will remain as it has and be even more resolute in light of the downfall of European nations and tightly control their borders.

Get in early or don't get in at all.

As shitty blacks are, I feel like the ones we have here could maintain a somewhat stable society. Most American blacks are 15-20% white.

It will probably be a heavy-handed dictatorship, but it will be a state that we can have diplomacy with.

Go back to Turkey, serbroach.

Sand Google confirmed.

European countries are more cucked and have shit firearm laws, no thanks

oh come on germanic, look at you 1500 years ago

how can you talk like that about blacks?
r3r00ll

>lel wominz r ebil ;_;.jpg

It doesn't matter how many impoverished brown slaves are in the NWO. What matters is that the whites who remain climb as high up the pyramid as possible.

WORK. WORK. CLIMB. CLIMB.

yeah
i got duuubs, germanics will get exterminated

>thinking America is too far along to be saved

There's big difference between Europe and the USA, and that's land mass. Yeah, the US is 60% white. But there's going to be continual white flight for probably another 50+ years before there's nowhere left for us to run.

Meanwhile, in Germany in ~4 more years at the current immigration rate German males between the age of 18-35 will be a minority in their own country. The big difference here being you have nowhere to run. Once you're a minority give it 25 years before shit looks really fucking bleak because those sand niggers have all popped out 5-10x as many children as you have.

IMO Europe is only a few years away from the point of no return, while the USA will continue to have retreating white communities up until the very end (IE, year ~2100), assuming nothing changes in Europe.

At this point weev is right and we all need to get bowl cuts at the same time. It's the only way desu.

Fuck off you slanty eyed chink scum. Go fuck your own women instead of trying to further replaces whites with ugly chinks like you.

More white supremacist science fiction plz

If it gets bad enough for my future kid(s) in the lower 48 I'll just go to Alaska

Why do I have such a thing for super pale blond boys?

Why would I do that?

I have big trucks, big space, big guns, fast cars, and cheap fuel.

I can pick a good location and be around only whites.

My ancestors left Europe for a reason and I simply wouldn't be happy there.

>you'll have a hard time really advancing your ideas in any substantial way
Except we have guns. Sucks to be a frog.

Damn,that dude is fucking pale.

don't be naive

Hatred of americans is strong in Europe. If it wasn't I'd have moved quite some time ago.

I know that feel, that's why I have the pic saved tbqhfam.

>flag

Bait.

I feel like I know you Juan

Iowafag here. Pretty much this as long as you stay away from Dubuque, Waterloo and CR you're gonna fit right in. Plenty of insanely attractive conservative women in towns full of nu-males.

DEJET THIS

First of all, yes, this is my video, I know it's the worst when people post theirs, but I saw this thread, and I thought it was relevant:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFWjGStECTY&list=UUFKJ81uTpIUB6t7cZgWINxg

To sum up one of the points in the video, most of politics are doomed for the same reason, on either side of the spectrum, and it's simple ignorance. This might not sound like some kind of revolutionary idea, but I try to riff on where that ignorance comes from, and how it is exacerbated by media outlets.

Notice how all the people I interviewed, bar for one guy, were pro Hillary/Bernie (Bernie, I think, by proxy of his giving up and giving in to clinton, is now no better than the rest). Notice how most of them are young. We don't give the youth vote the attention it deserves, because there are just as many contrarian neutral oldfags as there is edgy college kids and high schoolers polluting the memepool

I will never understand why so many white supremacists ironically and unironically bow down to Asians, primarily Japanese. Cred Forums, reddit, amren, the stefan cult, and stirmfront all have a sizeable userbase that would happily bend over and let Yagami rape them and their family.

Is it anime propoganda? Do they have Jew magic?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory

The fuck. You eat pancakes with salsa & sour cream? Or are those huaraches?

The giant old dinosaurs were coming through the room. John Builder and his girlfriend both nodded across the room to Tyrone as he raised his weapon toward the monster.

A Rabbi suddenly ran into the room and asked them if they would support Israel. Also then he threatened to call them anti-semites if they didn't comply, and began talking about some soap that was made from his family, all while gesturing to their pocketbook.

The T-Rex came stomping into the room, and the three people opened fire on it. The Rabbi ran to try to get their pocketbook while the dinosaur began to fall, unfortunately the dinosaur fell on top of the Rabbi and destroyed him.

Suddenly really good classical music and rock music are playing, and the girlfriend and John Builder kiss one another. Tyrone goes to get a nice drink at the bar and winks at the camera.

The credits roll.

Been telling people, but nerds won't listen. Black people are actually dying off in America because they are breeding below the replacement rate AND breeding with other races.

Too bad "race realists" are the most cucked group in the world. Even numales are breeding with women of their race on top of having multiple partners and passing down their memes. The alt-right would rather cry about black people and worship Japan than do anything.

>tfw half white half hispanic
>race mixing with han chinese girl

feels good nigga

>tfw Anglo/Dane mutt
>tfw England and Denmark are probably the least fucked countries in Europe atm

Blacks are greedy. Africa has some really rich cities and they have scientists pushing the development of medicine, but they will never share the wealth and let their countrymen suffer.

Al Horford when did you get on Cred Forums?

America is still segregated as fuck. Even if the nigger population was 60% there would still be 99% white states.

I KNEW YOU WERE AL HORFORD

France, you've got the highest muzzie concentration of Europe. Fix that shit and unban guns and you've got a deal.

I will not leave my home

>America's future is at best Brazil

So Are we weeding low IQ families out of our gene pool when these caucasian females birth negroes after the media turns them to lifelong negro fetishists?

Being black is a shitty existence or having a mixed race child without a father to raise it is probably nightmarish and the only caucasian that will aid is of lesser IQ and confidence also.

So is it to my benefit that dumb whores diverge from our collective body?

America's only hope is to deport them all, stage a massive, peaceful and humane purge of all minorities in america

every single one

none are allowed to stay

a coup might be needed, civil war might be needed

but that is its only hope
sooner or later, either america has its breaking point and has a revolution or it will become brazil

As a white, the only non-white woman I'd ever want bearing my children is a pale eastern Asian one.

I love Europe for being the base of the culture I live in.
I respect my German heritage and feel sad to see German natives destroying/allowing the destruction of their ancestral lands and culture.

However, I am American. I love Europe, and will always put it first... right after America. Europe could use my help, but my nation needs it also and deserves it first.

Yes, America is failing, and success is far from guaranteed. If I were to guess, I think the chances are good that America will fall.
But as long as there is a chance, I will be here. As long as the fight is here to be fought, I will fight.
And I still give America better chances of standing than the EU or UK. The white man's native lands are happily dancing down the path to a Caliphate.

Accept America is being taken back by the true natives and save Europe

You realize that as a Dominican, you're probably partially white (from the Hispanic colonists), not to mention you speak their language instead of Taino. Unless of course, you're from the Japanese colonies.

Mestizos and Blacks are not native.
And beyond that, the natives were conquered. The United States of America was never theirs. It's fine that they are citizens now, but the nation where they live is not some pan-Native-American ethnonation. Their ethnonations are gone. I will leave their reservations to them. But my country is mine, and still worth fighting for.

Mestizos are half native. But the Aztecs, Mayans, and Olmecs weren't in what would become the U.S., right?

This country is for immigrants. You're fighting against an ideal that stood the test of time.

>England not fucked up
Sorry mate but we're pretty fucked atm, the police covered up, and are continuing to cover up, Muslim pedo gangs. Tbh I can't wait for the day of the rope, purging all the degenerates from my country will be glorious.

>that rare pepe just above her head

If White Identity can be awakened then everything else will happen naturally. Simple as that. We may not ever fully recover to how we once were but Whites will wake up when it sinks in we're fucked and there will be a backlash

technically, mongrels cant race mix

W-well at least Denmark is OK.

Brexit soon right?

This country has always been for people who were willing to assimilate to our European values and social structure. This country has always been people who respected self-determination, constitutional republicanism, being willing to work hard for an opportunity, and so on. And, as there has always been immigration limits, often limits on immigration based on nationality of the immigrant, this country has always been for Americans to accept or deny immigrants as they so choose, so as to keep American culture.

Who is this poor kid?

This is the only home I've ever known. I'll go down fighting before I run.

lolno the 14th amendment was explicitly stated to only apply to US citizen at the time of it's write up.

Pick a side faggot. If you've got white in you we'll take you but you better not be an indolent nigger.

In 2116 Australia will be the only white country left. Suck it cunts. Our Emu fighting force will repel all invaders.

>Hatred of americans is strong in Europe.

Nah. Long as you're a nice guy you're fine. Hell our countries aren't even ethnically or nationally homogenous anymore so anyone white that speaks English is like a dim light in a world of darkness to us.

If one state starts demanding secession then other states will surely seek it as well.

In such a situation, the army would split.

>tfw mixed
>tfw dont want to be on the side of white neonazi edgelords and fat neckbearded Cred Forums users
>tfw don't want to be on the side of the WE WUZ dindus
>tfw want to kill both and start my own master race ethnostate

If you chop off the south west suddenly America becomes whiter.

This is because Mexicans like regions that were formerly theirs. They don't like living cold states.

While the white population is indeed dropping, and their population rising, the only threat of "replacement" will be in the south west.

yeah but as long as they are part of the same democratic system as us they can vote themselves more immigrants and more benefits. there needs to be separation.

How do you even escape this place?

>tfw have family back in california
>they're all marrying mexicans and cubans

A civil war would break out long before populations got to that point. The dems have long had the black vote as essentially a slave vote by giving them treats, but since the black population is at a steady 13% we've never had a situation of a rapidly increasing population that could potentially serve as a new slave vote for free gibs.

What would more likely happen though, is they'll just secede the southwest back into Mexican ownership.

We accidentally killed most of the native populations through diseases, which was kind of inevitable

Close the tab and go do something fun. Tell yourself that any legit happening would have threads all night and day, so you don't have to keep checking in every 5 minutes.

Yall are autistic

>I'm moving to the motherland of Poland.
Move into the corporate structure of the US.

Money is freedom. The gated communities will be white. You're a part of this system. You can help the white race by amassing resources, capital, influence, ect., no matter where you are born.

Europe is shit. North America is a far better homeland for whites.

American whites need to get armed and angry. They need to bring the race war to the niggers instead of letting the niggers bring the race war to them.

>hurr durr lets waste our money and our lives fighting with googles in the street

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821

That's why we have to drop this notion of political correctness and kick em all out. The alternative is obviously white genocide, so weigh your decision carefully.

As I type this, I genuinely hope you get your house robbed by a refugee.

A civilized and advanced nation displacing stone-age savages is NOT morally-equivalent to allowing idiotic barbarians to overrun civilization without even putting up a fight.

The moral imperative is to SAVE Western civilization and the white race by any and all means necessary.

have fun with unstable genetics. let me know when you're true breeding.
>race

Yea that would be preferable, but seeing that "we" have effectively no power in government, and that, to even begin to accomplish what you're suggesting, we would have to clash directly with the military and police forces of the 21st century techno state, how, then, exactly, do you propose that we "just kick em all out."

>so weigh your decision carefully

You don't seem to have any idea how society works, or the actual options that are available to us right now. Cred Forums's focus right now should be on encouraging and advancing the happiness and success of our members as individuals. Tell me, do you see that anywhere?

Does anyone actually benefit in their real lives from being a part of this community? No? Why?

You get more flies with honey then vinegar. What whites need to do is come together and recreate society and culture. Make being decent, clean and intelligent the norm. Then we have to isolate ourselves somehow and eventually the bacteria will eat itself to death or we will be at a better position to save the planet and intelligent life as we know it.

>white Americans don't have the ability to enforce that anymore
White Americans haven't even TRIED yet. Trump is a couple of fingers lazily lifted compared to what we could do (and probably will end up doing out of necessity).

Fuck off weak cunt. You fight for your home or die.

>Poland
>Islamic

What

Europe isn't any less fucked as america, in fact europe is being darkend a lot faster than america was

This faggot is a Jew spreading defeatist bullshit. He couldn't be more wrong.

Oh, this guy is a communist too. No wonder he's an anti-white fucktard.

>There's no white homeland possible. Anywhere. FACE IT

But Israel is capable of an being homeland? Even there are only 15 million jews in the world?

Kike, there are over a billion white people in the world. What in the fucking fuck are you talking about?

You can fight them by seizing political and military power and having as many children as possible, you idiot. Being happy does absolutely nothing

Don't know why I'm even arguing with a dissembling kike like you though.

it's all over for you

>Europe
>Lithuania

> We'll have the last laugh in 20-30 years when every single person in your once-white family now has brown skin.

No... we will have the last laugh when all the brown skins turn this country into a 3rd world shit hole and the debate on your inferiority is settled once and for all. for all time.

Should be pretty great.

>tfw want to kill both and start my own master race ethnostate

>tfw mixed

yeah. Not going to happen.

Israel has plenty of Ethopians on top of other African immigrants.

I don't like that idea. Losing land means losing power. Just kick out the mexicans.

who is this fluid druid?

The Lord can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're fucked.

>fun fact.
@.@
Holy shit. You're some fucking hollywood high school bimbo.

Let the adults in the room talk.

No we took it from them. They were weak and did not have the strength to protect it. They need to stop blaming Whites for their primitive ways.

>indian wants to preserve and restore his primitive ways
LOL thats why you got wiped out in the first place!

NEW

I am Chinese and I approve this

Anchor babies are only permitted due to an amendment whose authors explicitly opposed allowing any migrant children citizenship. Its only purpose was citizenship for freed slaves. It was abused by a bunch of inbred kikes, like everything else wrong in the world.

We can secede if we fucking please. The only thing that matters is the federal government's ability to stop us, something that will decline rapidly if they're forced to use subhuman officers instead of white ones.
All that needs to happen is for an ethnic conflict to start. Genocide is laughably easy under those circumstances, and unlike other nations, the UN can't touch us.

There's no point in going to Europe because they're even more fucked than we are and they still refuse to do anything about it. Your weapon laws are reprehensible and you have a worse nigger problem than we do thanks to your fucked up relationship with former colonies. The only countries doing anything are easterners who, if anything, will be invading your nations in the future and adding a lot of slav to those gene pools.

>when the Japanese and Chinese reach the technology level needed to become spacefaring and escape this sinking ship, they'll bring genes from pics related with them and breed Aryans
> (OP)
>they'll bring genes from pics related with them and breed Aryans on they're new planet to use as soldiers.
>they're new planet
>they're

Nigger infiltration detected.

lmao canada confirmed for being non white

I would suck his white cock :3