HILLAREEEEEEEEEE

JUST ADMIT IT YOU LOST JUST ADMIT IT FUCK YOUUUUU

SHES GOING TO WIN JUST ACCEPT IT FUUUUUUUUCK TRUMP STUMPED HIMSELF

>"I NEVER SAID CLIMATE CHANGE WAS A HOAX"

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT HE DID!!!
FUCK!!!

JUST GET OVER IT, HILLAREEEE IS BADASS AND POWERFUL AND SHE WILL BE THE FIRST MADAM PRESIDENT!!

NOW......

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/aODmhT.png
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
youtube.com/watch?v=PnDP4_dHyk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how much are you shaking right now?

SHAKING WITH JOY BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!

YOU'RE ALL GETTING BTFO NOW!!! THE BUTTHURT COME NOVEMBER IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!

FUCKING HILLAREEEEE FUCKING WON AND YOU FUCKING FUCKHEADS ARE FUCKED!!!!

>go to Cred Forums
>this is the first thread on the first page
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

Bait but let me correct the record quickly. Climate change does not equal global warming you fucking retard.

>trump thinks women should be paid the same if they do as good of a job as men

what did she unironically mean by this?

Former Trumper here, I can't support a loser.

Madame President, I bow to you.

It was a tweet. He didn't said it.

>"Meme magic isn't real! We used dubs to make her cough on stage, still failed! Trump is going to lose now :((( time to give up on Making America Great Again"

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS...

>GLOBAL WARMING != CLIMATE CHANGE
>TWEET != "SAYING" IT

ARE THERE ANY WEAKER STAWS TO GRASP AT THAT THIS?? SERIOUSLY, THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN BTFO!!!

TRY 180 DEGREES, FUCKO

Is helping a woman who burned women and children alive rather than arrest David Koresh during his morning run to send a message the woman you really want to be signing your paycheck?

Why is reddit so mad? Redditors don't know how to have fun. They don't understand memes and only come here to be angry.

>u mad? :^)
u mad? :^)
>u mad? :^)
u mad? :^)

Trump is so fucked. Once he runs out of cocaine he's really gonna get schlonged

DEAAATH TAXES AND HILLARYYYY
>DEAAATH TAXES AND HILLARYYY

Hows it feel to share the burden of paying Trumps taxes, cucks

Why does Reddit always feel like they need to come here to release their tears? Is it because mommy is going to lose?

:^)

If you move that goal post further, it might just be on the other side of your wall

>TRY 180 DEGREES, FUCKO
There's always one faggot who couldn't see a joke if it fucked their eye socket.

:)

What liberals don't get is that nobody gives a fuck about his views on climate change or where Obama was born. People give a fuck about ISIS, about jobs, about government waste and corruption, about why we spend so much and achieve so little. Donald Trump has answers, like them or not, while Hillary has been a pillar of everything wrong with this country for most of her adult life. That's why.

If Hillary knew how to use her mouth properly, Bill wouldn't have been impeached

>Debates
>mattering

>HOAX

he never said "hoax." another lie by shillary.

trump won in a landslide.

There's no more 28 dimensional othello for trump to play. He's all out of tricks to get the upper hand. This is it, hope y'all had fun while it lasted. You can keep harassing people on Twitter with Pepe memes though, that's pretty funny

Hahahahhahhha
INFINITE DENIAL holy shit. This is something special.

>online polls that you faggots raided
Kek

>Trump is an idiot, a liar, and only cares about his businesses.
>Hillary has obvious health issues, is a liar, likely into some seriously shady shit, only cares about the criminals (Arabs and banks) that funded her
I'm glad I'm not American, who the fuck would you even vote for, they are both utter shitskins.

guys if Hilary wins trudeau and her can have lovely tea time chit chat

>INCORRECT INFORMATION
>JOKE
THIS IS WHAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ACTUALLY THINK!!!

RIGHT ON, MOTHERFUCKER! MENTAL GYMNASTICS ON HERE IS CRAZY

RIGGED POLLS BY Cred Forums

>TRUMP FUCKS UP ON CLIMATE CHANGE, WHICH IS A MAJOR ISSUE
>HURR DURR NO ONE CARES ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE
GET FUCKING WRECKED

HE DID SAY HOAX, PIC RELATED

>He's all out of tricks to get the upper hand.

he already has the upper hand. nice try, shill. winning in almost every poll, despite that they're all skewed heavily in favor of hillary. in real polls (not skewed push polls), trump's probably up 10-15% nationally.

landslide incoming for trump.

actually hillary and ctr/media matters tried to raid them, but trump has overwhelming support.

>POLLS SKEWED HEAVILY IN HILAREEEEE'S FAVOR
>RAIDED BY Cred Forums TO ENSURE TRUMP WINS
GET FUCKING WRECKED LOSER

>>INCORRECT INFORMATION
>>JOKE
>THIS IS WHAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ACTUALLY THINK!!!
I CAN YELL IN ALL CAPS TOO IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE YOU CTR SHILL GET THE FUCK OUT

SEE, NOW THATTTTTTS FUNNY!!!!!

Hillary is going to slam him endlessly for this shit, not to mention the fact that he has two more debates to fuck up. He's going to be covering his ass about how much of a retard he looks like for the rest of his life

Climate change is a hoax, you troll.

>Y'all

Have you ever noticed that the moment liberals get nervous they try to sound like southern blacks?

Hope y'all are ready for Trump to get beat by a girl

>Trump: How about those emails
>Hillary: Yeah, oops. How about those taxes?
>Trump: lol I don't pay taxes
How did Trump fall for such bait?

Trump won. i saw it on twitter

report the shills and move on. shadilay, kek wills trump. shadilay, brothers. deus vult.

>Climate change
>A major issue

Not to the average working class American. Nobody cares, and if he changes his stance later based on new evidence, nobody will care either. It's just not as important as "why does my thirty year old son live at home" to the average voter.

>muh racism
That's all you have left

HE GOT FUCKING OWNED!

ACCORDING TO A POLL RIGGED BY Cred Forums
>OMG CNN POLL IS SO BIASED
>HEY GUYS LETS FUCK UP ALL THE ONLINE POLLS
WHAT IS COGNITIVE DISSONANCE FOR 800, ALEX?

>muh racism
That's all you have left. Kinda sad

>NOT CARING ABOUT THE ONLY PLANET HUMAN BEINGS WILL HAVE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE
>KEKSERVATIVES ACTUALLY ARE THIS FUCKING STUPID

HILLARY HAS THE LIBERAL VOTE, THE GAY VOTE, THE BLACK VOTE, THE IMMIGRANT VOTE, AND NOW THE ENVIRONMENTALIST (AND VEGAN) VOTE!!! GET BTFO MORE!!!

what's your point?

Fuck. What are we going to do bros?

You know the media will never acknowledge the power of Cred Forums as well as I do. We might be deplorable, but they will never, ever admit our control over the memes.

Sudoku

Why did you post it twice? Did you not know about the IDs?

MY POINT IS THAT THE POLLS ARE FAIR, AND YOU FUCKTARDS RUIN THEM TO TRY TO PROVE THAT TRUMP HAS SUPPORT!!!

YOU WHINE ABOUT BIASED POLLS, AND THEN TURN POLLS BIASED!!

slam him for what shit? what are you even talking about?

also, the debate was much better for trump:
i.sli.mg/aODmhT.png

>at least we have our memes r-r-right guys?

...and she's still losing big in the polls. Sad!

and she lost at the debate.

i.sli.mg/aODmhT.png

CTR BTFO

Anthropogenic global warming is a hoax

real-world polls are biased towards hillary. trump is STILL managing to pull ahead despite obvious oversampling/skewing demographics.

internet polls are also attempting to be raided by ctr/media matters shills (and hillary's gay sjw army), but trump's genuine support and army of neckbeards STILL pushes their shit in

hillary BTFO eternally

But what about Hillary and Trump's relationship to the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

related

memes and higher polls numbers, and a better performance at the debates.

i.sli.mg/aODmhT.png

you absolutely BTFO forever

How can you say Hillary is going to win, when all the online polls last night say Trump won handily at the debates?

Makes no sense.

The hoax isn't climate change, the hoax is how it is used to fuck over our economy. It puts a set of rules on us that only we follow. China doesn't give a fuck about the environment and feel entitled to do it, consequences to public health be damned.

THAT IS THE HOAX. If you weren't a simple, retarded cretin with a sliver of reading comprehension or smarts you would realize this.

Polls were raided by angry manchilden Trump supportors, Cred Forums basically.

You called it the liberal vote already, why did you bother naming its parts? Except, oh look, there's one missing. Working class whites, the foundation of the modern Democratic party. Where are they? Voting for Trump.

Stay allcaps, I like my fries extra-salty.

RIGGED BY Cred Forums POSTERS
ARE YOU THIS BLIND????

Vote Trump and stay smug.

yup youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

Go back to tumblr with your caps lock, you sjw cunt. Don't you have some privileges to check.

His poll numbers will drop after that abysmal performance. I guarantee it. The only way for Trump to win is if Hillary has a stroke and dies. You can pray for that if you're that fucked up I guess

The Hill Shills sure are angry and desperate. They wouldn't be swarming here like hornets if Hillary was winning.

(Hillary wins a poll)

IT"S WHAT THE PEOPLE DEMAND!

(Trump wins a poll)

GOD DAMN DRUMPFKINS RAIDED IT IS ALL, LOOK AT THESE TWO OUTLIER POLLS THAT SAY THE OPPOSITE!

Not an answer.

>people can't vote in a poll based on who they support
>r-remember guys!! if you like trump, don't vote in this poll to see who won the debate!!!!!

JUST FEELING HIGH FUCKING ENERGY BOY!!!!!!!
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

polls were actually raided by hillary's paid army of ctr/media matters shills. they tried to rig it in favor of hillary, but failed miserably.

trump landslide incoming.

Sure you are.

Our votes obviously count for more, since we're all going to actually vote. Enjoy that low Dem turnout, user.

(((SOURCES)))

i... i don't care i guess?

AND YOU ENJOY BEING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY, ANIME-LOVING-WHITE-POWER-SCUM!!!

Have you ever heard of Zebras or Horses, user? Which seems more likely.

>Hillary hires, with money, a paid army to mass vote on online polls. Yet somehow loses, despite their being voting farms for such thing that literally exist and could have been used for such a thing.

Or

>Angry Trump supporters who spend most of their time online, on Cred Forums who cry cuck and throw memes around when someone disagrees with them, spent their free time mass voting on polls

I honestly think Trump has a coke problem. All those late nights tweeting instead of sleeping. The sniffling. The delusional grandiose thinking. He has a familial history of drug problems. He says that he won't drink at all, why is that? Did he have some type of issue with substances in the past? Rich businessmen do blow all the time to keep them focused and energetic throughout the day. He was really energetic and sniffly at the beginning of the debate and then he was very low energy near the end. Probably needed a bump

You're goddamn right I do.

TRUMP suckas BTFO

BARNUM'D

Only three things are going to be certain in your life you cucks:

(((SOURCES)))

you dumbshit

>Giving a fuck about climate change
>Hillary Clinton literally lying about email intent in front of the camera

Nah, fuck off shill. Sage.

okay even as a trump supporter that's a fucking retarded thing to say

have you ever heard of incompetent, outdated campaigns?

hillary is outspending trump like 7 to 1 in swing states and getting BTFO

hillary is absolutely throwing money into the trash (like all politicians do) with her innefective hipster ctr shills in brooklyn. they can't do shit.

To what? The power of memes? That's literally all the man has going for him. Fucking memes. Trump is a mess

It's time to take your CTR issued tranquilizers, the real ride hasn't even started yet.

no thanks, i'll stick to reality

SHE RIGGED THE VOTES AGAINST BERNIE AND SHE'LL RIG THE VOTES AGAINST TRUMP

YOU THINK THE VOTES MATTER!?? HAHAHAHA

WE JUST NEED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO THINK HER VICTORY IS PLAUSIBLE, YOU BLIND IDIOT!!!

I bet you wish you could save 6million dollars and have people make memes of you for free and draw in more voters. You realize this new generation coming up will be more racist then us?

Ahahahahahahahaha/pol/ got blown the fuck out so hard by a woman they will NEVER recover

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Really though, Trump should check himself into rehab after all this. I'm worried about how his heart is going to handle all of the amphetamines that he's shoveling into his fat face

and you think trump won't be playing dirty as well?

that's the difference b/w trump and bernie. bernie is a cuck beta. trump is an alpha. he won't go down without a fight

weak bait brahh

how did pol get blown out?

hillary got destroyed last night

i.sli.mg/aODmhT.png

looks like hillary got btfo by a man she will NEVER recover.

Least she was smart enough to lie. Who wants a President that is stupid enough to admit to tax fraud live on air, or to claim climax change is a hoax. Or trying to act like stop and frisk isn't racial profiling.

Fuck off retard.

"hey chaim...I think...the Goyim know..."

>one poll probably rigged by Cred Forums

Lelmao Cred Forumscucks BTFO

You're right. Trump is fucked.

Not even your precious memes can save you now. Trump is destined to be a laughing stock for the rest of his life

THANKS LEAF :^)

Now say it without crying

You sound upset, libcuck.

GOOD THING I'M NOT A WOMAN :^) ):^ ^):

>Trump won handily at the debates

Cred Forums is such a weird and interesting blend of conviction, delusion, and incompetence. It's fascinating, really.

wasn't rigged. it wasn't an online poll.

nice try, shill. just face it: trump won big

too bad he's winning in the polls. hillary will be a laughing stock for the rest of her life, most likely in prison

>HAHAHA GLOBALISTS ARE FAILING OMG WE'RE DOING IT GUYS
NOT REALIZING TRUMP DOES (((GLOBAL))) BUSINESS AND IS ALSO A GLOBALIST

GET BTFO!

Get ready for his numbers to fall. Big league.

see:
i.sli.mg/aODmhT.png

he actually did win big at the debate.

shills are a boring blend of brainwashing, confusion and incompetence, not to mention mind-numbing amounts of cringe as they try to seem authentic. pathetic, really.

>Goes back on every policy she hold up during her career almost
>No email leak, Benghazi or foundation mentioned yet
Hillary is a difficult position, normies request her to release more info but she won't, making her seem unreliable, a liar and a cheat.
If she discloses information this might result in having to backtrack what she said at the FBI hearings.
She either incriminates herself and tries to win the public or tries to avoid those subjects which will result in Trump just yanking her chain more and more.
The only thing she can do from now on is fabricate more lies to make sure the public see's her as the fun loving grandmother who enjoys diversity, the poor, the middle class and wishes the best for everyone.
However during the debate she has already made clear she is hostile towards Russia, not the ISIS and the middle east.
This will be a huge blow for her in the upcoming debate, not many have noticed but it is talked about and seen as an aggresive stance that seems out of place opposed to her claims against trumps tax returns which obviously weigh in much less.
Fortunatly the liberal media cannot seem to defend her at every turn due to all those paychecks so the public might be turned on to thinking that she is "winning" in whatever way the journalists write it

>Turn 360 degrees
>Walk away
Holy fuck kek I've seen some stupidity on this board but this just takes the fucking cake.

they're already climbing since last night.

sorry, nice try shill.

pic is you

no one can possibly be as new as you

THANKS FOR RECOGNIZING I'M AN OLDFAG WHO KNOWS BETTER THAN (YOU)

>letting it go over your head that hard

pathetic

YOU'VE BEEN SUBVERTED

Hello newfriend :^)

Trump has money invested in Russian businesses and that's why he has been so friendly to them. Russia is not our friend. They are a threat to stability in the Middle East and in Europe and shouldn't be trusted

Kek this meme is dying the by the minute. It was fun while it lasted CTR.

Can't wait for the round up Jan 21st 2017.

I know what people thought and just because it's Hilary, and can be applied to reeee in "ry" doesn't mean it's associated with the same thing to those shills who are trying to turn the tables on a little meme because we all know the origin of pepe. Those who worship the frog are just in their own folly.

Mrs Clinton’s four-year tenure as Secretary of State has been a significant contributing factor to the marked decline in America’s global influence.

ITT BUTTBLASTED DRUMPFKINS

If she were running against a legitimate candidate who wouldn't damage America's reputation and influence exponentially more, this would be a very important point. Too bad republicans decided to nominate a blubbering idiot. Try again next time, maybe you can keep her to one term

You'd still be facing the same direction you fucking moron.

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR A HILLAREEEEEE PRESIDENCY!!!

SHE WILL END RACISM AND CULTURALLY ENRICH US WITH REFUGEES!!!

that's a cool hat wizard

Trump's path to victory has already closed. Accept it.

You ok, OP? You seem to be having a meltdown. Should I call 911?

To Hilary:

At night I think of you
I want to be your man, baby
If your game is on, give me a call, boo
If your love is strong, I'll give my all to you

DRUMPF SHILLS TRYING TO SLIDE!!!
BUT DAMN SON that's a cool hat wizard

>S-she won
>t-trumps a loser

Liberals are in damage control mode.

Oh my god, Japan, enough of that image. You have been at it all fucking day. You must be a bot...that or the highest level of autism known to man.

Wrong!
>Wrong!
Wrong!
>Wrong!
Wrong!
>Wrong!
Wrong!
>Wrong!
Wrong!

I can't even tell if these are newfriends anymore or if this is second-degree trolling now

Jump off a tall bridge.

youtube.com/watch?v=PnDP4_dHyk4

SPREAD THE GOOD WORD BROTHER, THE REAL CHAOS CANDIDATE TAKES THE LEAD

Literally who?

>"Trump had a terrible debate performance!"
>Trump rises in the polls, now consistently beating Hillary in swing states
>shills flood Cred Forums in a final bid to do Trump some real harm
>it backfires into them becoming ultra-assblasted

HAAA ADMIT IT DRUMPF KINS THIS IS YOUR NEW PRESIDENT!!!

WOW BTFO RITE MY FELLOW MEMERS

Give me your delegates Japan, you have no path to victory since the fat man and the little boy visited.

A FUCKING LEAF

That's some grade A leafposting. Why bother with the proxy when you're just going to make it that obvious?

Probably been posted in the 144 replies but:

Climate change has very few deniers. Some people are skeptical it's man-made or influenced though. There is a difference.

SHART IN MART

IM AGREEING WITH YOU, YA DUMB FUQ

Trump is going to win.
Hillary can go lick Huma's sandy snatch.

No one gives a shit about climate change you bozo. Said it, didn't say it, who fucking cares? Caring about climate change is a meme for a handful of liberals. Pollution? Prosecute it. The big bad nebulous climate change? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

>Too bad republicans decided to nominate a blubbering idiot

You wanna talk about idiots?
Hillary promised not to put classified info at risk by, say, storing it on a home-brewed email server.

Which she immediately turned around and did, because she didn’t want a record of her communications available to ... the government of the United States of America.

As a lawyer, Mrs. Clinton knew that she was violating the Federal Records Act and the Freedom of Information Act by conducting her business exclusively on a private server that would not be archived within the government.

She's either corrupt or incompetent, either way she's not fit for the presidency.

A court order was given for her to turn her entire server over. In response to the court order, she cherry-picked 33,000 emails that she personally deemed "work related" to turn over to the government. Then she paid a company to professionally and permanently wipe her hard drive. When her IT specialist was put on the stand and questioned about all this he pleaded the 5th Amendment 125 consecutive times.

Mrs. Clinton has a history of hiding what she does.

But hey, let's talk about Trumps tax returns or the birther movement instead because according to Hillary, those are the real important issues.

Just going through hashtags.

Yea and everybody knows damn well that Hillary said TPP was the gold standard. Which one do you think is going to end up with the worst reputation as a liar?