THE MODERATOR WAS ON HER SIDE AND SHE STILL LOST IT

>THE MODERATOR WAS ON HER SIDE AND SHE STILL LOST IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article104382951.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/debate-flash-poll/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/27/media-pundits-cannot-ignore-breitbartgravis-polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He isn't lookin so good

Moderador was a shame

Lost what? Lost at laughing at the incredibly retarded things that came out of that orange buffoon's mouth?

Trump debated aginst two people and still won

bump for great justice.

>being this delusional

She also was high as a kite acting like a little girl instead of a grown matron.

QUICK, REDPILL HILL SHILLS!!!!

>THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

she won though

still voting trump btw

Not according to TIME, CNBC, Drudge, Fox, Breitbart, or CNN.

HILLARY BTFO

>filename

>ahyes.gif

I saw your post and read it and LOL'd irl.

THIS IS TRUTH YALL.

>online polls
i hope you're pretending to be retarded.

youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

hehe
he sure poned her

>>THE MODERATOR WAS ON HER SIDE AND SHE STILL LOST IT
Trying this hard.

We can only trust the polls from the controlled media.

Turns out the doped her up good to keep her from dying on the debate stage.
>awkward laughing
>weird faces
>canned responses on index cards
>Bernie's playbook
>Lies

Hope you found a new job.

this is really interesting. Sauce?

>filename
KEK

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article104382951.html

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/debate-flash-poll/

I don't like to link Breitbart because the shills will dismiss it out of hand but the numbers say what the numbers say. The other one is a local Charlotte newspaper I guess.

Also, follow up on Breitbart.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/27/media-pundits-cannot-ignore-breitbartgravis-polls/

Hillary is a literal cuck.

Didn't really look through the poll documentation but it's pretty interesting if people actually want to think and not just retardedly shitpost like both sides have been doing all day lol.

Very intriguing that people think Hillary won, but that Trump came off as the most caring, and Gary got the most supporters out of it.

Party affiliation graph but the whole report is really interesting. According to the poll she won but he's more plausible as president. 48% still for trump vs. 43% still for Clinton. Trump wins honest, strong leader and cares. Yeah, interesting results and authentic since the poll was taken right after before all the shilling from both sides and the media.

Nice, thank you.

Were we watching the same debate? There's no shortage of reasons I have for not voting Hillary, but Trump did awful. Objectively. Not once did he directly rebuke any of Clinton's jabs toward his economic policies, the real backbone of ANY candidate's campaign, and he repeatedly shot himself in the foot by not shutting his goddamn mouth.. All he really had to do was bring up the foundation, but wanna know why he didn't? He donated over $100,000 to it in 2007, not even a decade ago, and he's donated to Democrats for the majority of his adult life, the ones that have held the seats of cities where most of his revenue is made.

>"I was under the assumption they did good things."

And I was under the assumption you were a TREMENDOUS businessman, who only made smart investments and who openly brags about not paying income tax. I wouldn't have a problem with any of this if he didn't base so much of his rhetoric off of his supposed empathy towards the middle class and veterans. Suck a dick, you megalomaniac cunt. Play with the other cunt's tongue while you're licking down those tangy Bilderberg shafts.