FACT CHECKERS CAN GTFO

Am I the only one tired of the phrase "fact check" this election? I see at least five articles a day about it and automatically ignore them all, and obviously I don't pay any attention to sites like Politifact or Snopes.

Last night's performance from Lester Holt gives a perfect example of why it's lost it's meaning. The fact checkers are more often than not completely wrong or at least misleading. Yet the term fact check has such an authoritative connotation that people believe them blindly.

If you want the facts, do your own research and stop relying on journalist hacks to fact check shit for you. With the internet there's no reason not to.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jan/29/barack-obama/barack-obama-state-union-says-women-make-77-cents-/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/jun/21/barack-obama/barack-obama-ad-says-women-are-paid-77-cents-dolla/
snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
twitter.com/oddboxmusic/status/780960176815771648
youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
politifact.com/new-hampshire/statements/2015/nov/20/carly-fiorina/fiorina-says-vast-majority-syrian-refugees-are-abl/
data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php
youtube.com/watch?v=RJoFHS44rII
youtube.com/watch?v=dPRhu__Z2go&t=3m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=f-PXaVg3yvs&t=2m34s
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/13/hillary-clinton/what-hillary-clinton-really-said-about-tpp-and-gol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEK HAS ABANDONED YOU Cred Forums

Kek will never abandon us

Holy shit, Trump is a genius.

He knew we'd get bored so that's why he bombed last night, when he comes back it'll look amazing.

"Fact checking" is a code word for damage control

(((Fact check)))

REEEEEEEE

TRUMP WON THE DEBATE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

HILLARY BTFO
CTR BTFO
DNC BTFO

X'D

How does Politifact manage to put so much smugness into such short statements

Whew hehehe c-can I get a f-fact checker in here? Visit my website for a refutation of Dahnald's point!

>What about Bernie?

They mean the guy who kekked off with a bunch of his impressionable college faggot supports' student loan money?

After the debate things felt like they felt after Iowa. The constant shills only harden my support.

>site does research work for you, for free
>get mad when its biased

if you really care that much, spend the time to fact-check shit yourself.

I literally said to do that in the OP. What I'm tired of is the sheer number of bogus fact checking articles and the apparent authority most people give them.

If only everyone did this, especially the people who either don't know or don't care about the bias.

I can fact-check on my own, but that doesn't mean I'm content with these libshits pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

This is not the reason why people get mad at politifact.

People who actually care about politics do their own research and know it's full of shit. The problem is the most people do not do their own research, or care too much about politics, and just hear from sites like Politifact a bunch of biased lies that they think are true, then go and vote with that in mind.

no

post best (((politifacts)))

...fucking hell

TRAPS BTFO

wtf....

(((politifact)))

This is how fact check works.
Person: "This room smells like shit"
Fact Checker: False, the room does not smell like shit.
>People spread the article without reading it. They believe the person is a fool and that the room really smells like flowers.
Article says: "The rooms does not smell like shit. It smells like burning garbage"
Fact checker is written by journalists. Journalism's objectivity went out the window years ago. They just cherry pick data. Technically the room could smell like burning garbage, but that wasn't the point. Fact Checker can make a true statement into a false one.

>Trump: I did not say global warming is a hoax
>Fact checkers: Here are 50 tweets by Trump saying global warming is a Chinese hoax
>Cred Forums: Here is this one polifact article about bathrooms. All fact checkers are bullshit. Don't listen to them.

Not all fact checkers are bullshit, but we shouldn't believe it all to be 100% true.

except people were calling trump on climate change not global warming, entirely different things

>Trump: I did not support the Iraq War
>Fact checkers: here's a throwaway off the cuff remark Trump made a year before the war started saying he guesses he would support an invasion (silence on all the criticisms he gave of the war once it actually started)
>PANTS ON FIRE RECORD CORRECTED

How? How can anybody be this bias? Please tell me this one is a shoop? I don't think I could take it if it wasn't, so many shit headed liberals, I want to fucking strangle people with my bare fucking hands and watch the life go out of their eyes knowing the last thing they saw was my righteous fury. Fuck. Also checked.

I mean technically it is half-true. The other just also happens to be true.

Based on their other shit, its safe to assume its real.

Correct my record if I'm wrong, but what's the difference between Trumps statement and PolitiFact's statement?

>Nuh uh, that's not true, ya know? Here, go to double-u double-u double-u dot snopes dot com, and you'll see!

What, you think Trump can just outright lie on stage?

Hillary lied to the nation and Congress over multiple felonies, so sure?

Unless I'm very very mistaken about what causes a housing bubble, she's also lied about "tax cuts for the rich causing the great recession"

Hillary lied about the housing collapse and had a prepared team respond. She has spent hundreds of millions on campaigns, why would she not have the money to make stock moves artificially? CTR detected

I picked up on this too. What the hell did tax cuts for the rich have to do with the housing bubble? That's a new one

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

To be fair "letting the states decide [the minimum wage]" is the same as abolishing the federal minimum wage.

Not defending what they said about trump though. If trump had something equivalent to the bottom, he'd be a nigger on fire being lynched.

Factcheckers exist to reinforce narratives and to mislead. Even NPRs is based on the politifact model.

Go to it. Search it. Read and rage.

My favorite part was that Hillary stated that manufacturing jobs increased in the 90s. Second hit in a Google search shows that it deceased. Nearly every economic statement or one involving numbers made by Trump were factwrecked.

Hillary was hardly touched.

>polemics here
You have to adopt my ideology because my sentences contain opinions and assertions and I call them fact checks. This notice is also a fact check, confirming the fact check that everything I agree with is a fact check.

seconding this, can someone explain?

because the very nature of a stock market is that it is impossible to control. its one reason why political scholars and business people, alike, are fascinated by them.

each individual sale (or bulk sale) is a single actor. when the entire Dow Jones moves, that is thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands, of people making a bet, based on available information. it is IMPOSSIBLE to make that find that many people, buy their decision, and then have them all move like a single flock of birds.

Listen, you would have to get in touch with hundreds of thousands of people and convince a pretty big number of them to move in unison. the funny thing is, when everybody zigs, you can make serious money by zagging. and when there is a conspiracy to fix an event, there is serious profit to be made by ratting out the fixer, getting the people involved jailed, and having the whole market to yourself. If you think Hillary can get a stock market to move, why the fuck would she be fucking around being President? she could be stupidly wealthy!

multiple felonies stemming from a single event. assuming you are talking about that email thing.

That email thing has been debated to hell, and back, and not even the smartest brains in the room can nail anything on her. I am pretty sure that dead horse has been beaten into hamburger. can you let that shit go? its gotten pretty stale

Whenever I hear "fact check" I instantly think of 1984.

Good thing that shit will only work in cuckold islands like the UK and not a wide open land full of heavily armed angry people.

She also lied by implying "military-style guns" are the leading cause of death among Google-Americans, when in reality it's mostly handguns

oh shit I didn't think of that, that's a really good point.

(you)

Why does a fact-checker site think its appropriate to be so snarky to the point of not actually defending its position. Its childish and retarded. Reminds me of Jon Oliver and other liberal talk show hosts. When you criticize their "facts" you can't take a joke, even when they claim to be an objective, unbiased source of facts.

First, politifact doesn't put those little blurbs under the truthometer, that's added.

They are meant to be summaries of their conclusion, and typically the summaries are dead on.

In this case, it's half true because if you go by CALENDER YEAR, hes wrong, but if you go by financial year, which is the way immigration statistics are measured, he's right.

So yeah, according to them he's right, but only half right because he didn't specify that it was the
>financial year

Except Comey admitted she broke the law, but wasn't recommending proceeding with charges because she 'didn't intend to', even though ignorance of a law or lack of intent to break a law are not excuses for anyone else. Any common person breaks a law, they still get punished, but the judge may take your intent into consideration when sentencing you.

That alone, makes this entire thing bullshit. And that's not even mentioning all the leaks that prove she lied under oath to Congress, which is also illegal.

Reminder that dumb meme shit like this goes towards his overall statistics. This is what they do. Give him lots of negative points to create a bad image. Politicrap is the very essence of biased.

God yes. Also:

>"Relitigating"
>"Doubling Down"
>"No, [rest of headline contradicting popular opinion]"

People who use any of the above deserve to be thrown against a wall and executed.

So if financial years is what is used to measure immigration statistics, and what he said lined up with the scale used to measure immigration, then it should be a solid truth.

It's just grasping as straws to say, "yeah, but he didn't specify if he was referring to financial years or calender year, (even though that's not used to measure immigration numbers) so he's telling a half-truth!"

The was his plan before the debate and he botched it. Hard to believe he could lower the bar even more. He a bottom feeder now.

So? No one gives a shit about benghazi. Unless Hilary herself went in there and killed them with her fucking M16 no one really gives a shit.

no real need to explain it: Polifact is a website with a searchable catalog. but, here it is: if you look at the numbers by calendar year, Donald is wrong. from January to June, Border patrol picked up 30K people. between Jan and Dec, 2015, they picked up 53K.

but, Border Patrol reports its numbers by FISCAL year, and their report excludes this weird bump that happened during winter of '15. so, they recorded about 40K apprehensions.

so, if you just look at the Border Patrol numbers, it seems like we got a rising rate of illegal immigration. if you actually READ the thing, there isn't any comparison.

not for that time period, anyway. I mean, we are still getting a ton of people coming over. just not in the fucked up way Trump is defining it

Fact check this erection muhfugga muh dick

With bullshit like this, how is anyone stupid enough to think this crap is unbiased?

This is the first election cycle I've heard "optics" used in a political sense

And they use it constantly

>I'm okay with my public servants having the ability to put me in jail with laws they make up, but not having to follow those laws themselves.
>I live in a free society :^)

Ah, so you're a shill. Okay, now your bullshit makes more sense. I hope you stay when this country eventually becomes Brazil-tier from this type of shit getting a free pass.

I am absolutely baffled how anyone who isn't paid to think Donald Trump did well on that debate, could actually think Donald Trump did well on that debate.

I love how she brought up that Twitter war Donald got into with some fucktards from Somalia as indicative of how terrible his temper is, and his reply was "I have great temperament. I have winning temperament." and then brought up this weird situation with Hillary and tried to say that her temper was worse than his.

when the one thing we know about Hillary is that she does not get pissed. in fact, the thing people hate MOST about her is that she is unnaturally cool and collected.

His entire debate strategy was "No, you!"

keep telling yourself that and raiding poll sites friendo. Maybe it'll come true if you click your heels and say "Normies plz go" 3 times.

he didnt have a chance to explain so theres no point fact checking something he couldnt clarify

>global warming is climate change

zozzle

>Republicans really are that stupid
>pointing it out is bias

I have a lot of these

>the numbers are valid, the comparison is questionable
>transgender boys aren't girls.

a

It's sick that media can spin truths.
Even on the birther issue. Cnn had the hillary campaign manager who was in charge of the person who started it, fired him, then circulated a picture of obama and she says she had nothing to do with it and clinton didn't start it, but it started with the person who was working for her/with her.
If you read the details, which i guess they figure no one does, it will paint a different picture than their conclusion almost every time.
Same thing with the economy. Raw job numbers are up, but the jobs that are coming back are lower paying ones than the ones that were lost and debt is up, so does that mean we've recovered? No way. When you keep redefining what unemployement means by eliminating people who can't find new jobs after a certain amount of time and use that new statistic to claim that everything is better it's just a lame spin.

>The ebola scare continues
what the fuck does that mean

"Reality has a liberal bias"

This one goes with the one I'm quoting.

(((fact checking))) is nothing more than partisan interruption

Her getting angry and losing her shit happens all the time, it's a well know trait of hers. Obama is the commonly considered cool headed one you dipshit

It's a crop of a list of sanctuary cities in FL. There was exactly five when Jeb left office.

This one is just embarrassing for them, unless they're saying that niggers are so inept that they cannot get rid of a disease that's not that bad.

This.
You've perfectly put into words my general feeling with this bullshit

>Who is Ray Lewis

Liberals are just so indoctrinated, they cannot even see things objectively anymore.

I get that. you are very right. i am very surprised that she didn't get publicly excoriated, or fined, or anything. But, "tried to get streamline workflow" is different from "intended to sell secrets to Russia." It might be that Comey knew that Congress would have taken his recommendation as a free pass to completely derail Hillary's campaign. And I am sure Comey, like all responsible adults, knew that letting Trump win would be fucking orders of magnitude worse than letting Hill get away with dicking around with her email address.

I see your point, but the argument is still a lot of disgusting political theater over fucking bullshit. Hillary left the Secretary of the State office 2 years ago! they had all that time, and now, suddenly, Justice must prevail? Bullshit.

okay, thats a good one

>filename

So what are some trusted sites then?

Scott Adams has talked about this before. He wants people to compare new Trump to old Trump, not Trump to Hillary.

(((you))) are unbelievably easy to spot!
Just give up! It's over!

This one is just 100% false. They ask a fuckload of questions.

it's double speak. politifact is the fucking worst. CNN reality check from yesterday was pretty bad. lucky for us the mainstream media isn't running this election, twitter has become a massive political force and the msm can't keep up

Trumpfags still on full damage control

No. They moved the goal posts. Wtf.

>checking the veracity of candidate claims is bad

Trump fans, everyone.

except your comparison is pointless, because there is nothing to compare it to. YOUR OWN PEOPLE found nothing to nail to Hillary. they investigated that shit for 2 fucking years! that Bengahzi investigation lasted longer than WWII, longer than the investigation into JFK's murder, and what did they find?

come on... What did YOUR Republican Senators and Congressmen find?

This, read the book by one of the FBI agents assigned to guard her and Bill during his presidency. She lost her shit often, screamed, and threw shit at him. She also treated the people assigned to her like shit.

>he supports someone that defended a child rapist then laughed about the case later on
wew lad

your defeatism is unwelcomed here manner.

you can use the internet to set up a private exchange but the seller would be in deep shit if it came back to him. it is mostly true.

The seller, if responsible, would have to have a bill of sale.

Fucking this.
I'm one of those independents but leaning Trump, and my God it was a slaughter.

You deserve 400 (you)s

>Trump: The sky is blue
>politifukt: Top scientists have evidence the sky is in fact, black at night. On occasion, the sky is yellow or red.

Except the secret sevice agents that say shes a raging sandy cunt

Ebola can only be transmitted by bodily fluids. you have to touch the vomit, blood, feces, or have sex with the person. now, in poor parts of Africa, there are no hospitals. the sick and dying live and are cared for by their family members, while spewing bodily fluids.

in modern societies, where we have hospitals and professional doctors, that would never happen. "easily contagious" is a disease that is airborne, like the Flu. if you have to drink someone's vomit to catch a disease, that's pretty much the opposite of contagious.

i'm just saying "the ebola scare continue" is kinda ominous, possibly threatening.

Anyone?

>Trump claims 250,000 from Syria
>Citation says 185,000 from unspecified
>True
who made this.

(((fact checking)))

Preemptively calling your opinion a fact.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jan/29/barack-obama/barack-obama-state-union-says-women-make-77-cents-/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/jun/21/barack-obama/barack-obama-ad-says-women-are-paid-77-cents-dolla/

>mfw MUH FACTCHEKERS BETTER FACT CHECK TRUMP I HOPE THE FACT CHECKERS ARE WATCHING

Fuck you.

I was tired of it the second they started using it. There was NEVER a point that it was used in the media where the "facts" weren't actually just propaganda.

nothing is trusted. read the transcripts, understand context, and watch the videos. make up your own god damn mind.

A system of private servers and mobile devices in her basement with classified information up to the Top Secret level on it, for starters.

Forgot to change your ID, champ.
Fuck me, it must be really hard for the shill masters to find competent help.

Appealing to organizations that have either a clear bias or you directly control as a form of argument is bad

I need a fact check from a nigger like I need a tobaccer sore

what defeatism?

CTR here. Hi, thanks for having me.

First off, I just want to say it's been great; you've been great, the shekels have been great.

Oh and one more thing,

KEK HAS ABANDONED YOU

All I see is a bunch of petulant squabbling between two subhumans who have no business running a country

The Fiorina refugees one gets me since the fucking UN data for 2015 had it at 58% male.

Go to the primary documents, the actual transcripts, videos, .PDFs, what have you. Go to the primary sources as much as you can.

>unironically believing this is real

lel

>when the one thing we know about Hillary is that she does not get pissed

Why get pissed at someone you know is about to die under mysterious circumstances?

Also
>Letting someone too inept to do her job as Secretary of State, be President of the United States
>Responsible Adult
I hope she doesn't misplace and forget those launch codes, like she did those emails and whether they had a "C" or not.

If you are a liberal you just have to know Jon Stewart and Science! has got your back at all times, so you don't actually need to know what you're talking about, you can just be "pretty sure" that scientists and leading intellectuals agree: your opinion is the objective truth

Not only a pretentious fuck, but an uninformed lazy one. So you're own homework if you want a valid opinion

what? I didn't try to change my ID. I am actually glad there is an ID, so we can ditch this bullshit anonymity. all that does is give people free license to be assholes

Friend, are you starting to discover reality has a well known liberal bias? :)

>"fact check"
is code for CTR

wtf i hate facts now

I was insinuating you were a kike plant, er a shill they call it, hello, watch any ww2 movies much? manner? fuck. just no. also, what's with all the ((())) nonsense, can't we just talk and have it assumed without needing to signal in some way?I mean, clearly, you can feel the jew's presence.

You must go back

to the oven

Learn English first friendo.

Why do you Trumpettes get so butthurt about facts? You're like the creationists who get mad at carbon dating.

Bitches about anonymity on an anonymous image board, goddamn Reddit and CTR rolled into one post

How do you tell that the left is in a pants soiling panic? The crap starts flying fast and furious.
Sort of gives the term ''shitstorm'' a whole new meaning.

We're talking about the left here. It's what they do.

4 years, and that's all you got? she had that job for 4 years, and all you can complain about is that she set up an email server? not that actual secrets got leaked, or that lives were endangered. she set up the server.

4 years, going to over a hundred countries, talking to leaders, making deals, getting shit done, and all you can complain about is that?

>scientists take carbon samples from a chicken bone
>it's 40 million years old goys

fact check = new word for spin

STOP SLIDING THIS THE FBI IS COLLAPSING LITERALLY BECAUSE OF (((THEM)))

Lets dispel this fiction that fact checking is over used and stand with our fellow Americans in solidarity for a stronger Israel.

Lybia, Syria, Egypt, Iraq....

Here's your (you) though. Enjoy your $0.02

For liberals fact checking = opinion journalism , sanctioned unfairness. Sort of like how for them diversity = anti-white

>getting shit done
destabilizing the mid east
Stealing hati relief funds
selling secrets off to the highest bidder
pay to play
soros puppet
cause of the migration crisis
>the majority of her fan base is uninformed and don't even know what the constitution is
>they just get their info from the biased shows
>they can't see the bias because too stupid

>Openly admitted to not paying taxes, basically thinks they're for dumb people
>Smugly bragged about profiting from GFC
>Says he's qualified for "the cyber" because his son owns a computer
>Thinks an unprovoked bombing of an Iranian ship would be just fine
>Wants gooks with nukes
>Wants stop & frisk, even though it's unconstitutional
>Thinks people should be denied their second amendment rights just for being on an arbitrary no-fly list
>Promises he has a plan to defeat ISIS that's too good to share
>fucked over his contractors, gave no reason why, except for "maybe" he didn't do a good job

Are we really supposed to like this piece of shit? At this point it seems like his only benefit is that he's not Hillary.

>Being this assblasted

Kek

It's true, but only temporary. The chaos god's will is unknown. As soon as the memes start aligning with reality again, we'll jump on board regardless of what we're supporting.

so get your factchecks from unbiased sources. or, sources that actually cite THEIR sources. a journalist who doesn't cite their source is a plagiarist, and those people get publicly flogged.

I have never heard of Politicist. I stick to legit outlets. reading shit like Huffington Post, or Breitbart is for morons.

There's more to it than that.

There's an inherent ratio of carbon 12 to carbon 14 isotopes in materials in the environment. Carbon 14 is constantly breaking down due to radioactive decay.

If something is made out of organic materials it stops replacing carbon in itself with carbon from the environment when it is harvested and thus as time goes on the ratio of carbon 12 to carbon 14 increases.

Carbon dating simply estimates the age of an object based on the ratio of carbon 12 to 14.

Sorry but the shroud of Turin is a hoax christfag.

>>Says he's qualified for "the cyber" because his son owns a computer
>implying any president, past, present, or currently running, is qualified for cyber security
thanks for correcting the record though

so, when you watch the debate, and one person is rational and well-informed, and the other is a shouting, sweating mess, that does nothing for you?

>His point is he's rich enough to exploit the loopholes in our "rigged system" and will close them
>Same as above
>Hillary day 1 attack on Iran
>Hillary sold uranium to Russia. Obama admin willingly allows Persians with fission
>Dead wrong
>So does Shillary
>Definitely better than Obama admin's foreign policy that created it
>See 1st

>$0.02

BECAUSE THEY'RE KIKES, user! THEY ARE FUCKING JEWS.

Why are you even on Cred Forums if you can't spot a jewish lie instantly?

If Hillary came across as well-informed to you you're an actual retard.
No one can come across as well informed when 2/3 of the allotted time was spent on meaningless questions.

and she had what to do with those? The Iraqis wanted us out. thank your boy Dubya for wearing out our welcome, there. Libya was always going to be a clusterfuck. every time you kick out a dictator, the lunatics take over the asylum.

Syria? fucking Syria? do we even have diplomatic relations with them? they have been in a civil war for years. what the fuck was Hillary supposed to do with a madman who was gassing his own people? Are you disappointed that she actually is not God?

Another Drumpftard bootyblasted that Politifact and Snopes, the two most unbiased fact checker sites on the internet, call Drumpf out on his lies.

>Lester holt
Did absolutely fucking nothing the whole debate. Anybody complaining about him is a fucking retard.

Kek is always with us, go back to your cave and only come back out after Trump has won the presidency.

When said rational person has lied through her teeth and manipulated the system for her own gains and spends the debate attacking the opponent instead of the issues, its stands to reason that person still shouldn't have any say in the nation's future.

FACTS ARE THE FUCKING DEVIL

The Obama admin armed the "Democratic freedom fighters" in Syria.

Proofs please for gassing.

We toppled Qaddafi without any strategy at all for succession because >muh democracy

You also failed to address Egypt, which we allowed the MB to take over.

the nigs were right after all, ebola is not real.

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

nice try tho

I'm votin Hillary because she's a strong white woman and she was friends with dick bird and donald trumps aryan daughter marryed a kike

>Issues that matter to voters

>Birtherism
>You called some woman fat
>Tax returns pls. Conflict of Interest (nothing on CF conflicts or tens of millions in speaking fees)
>You said Hillary doesn't look like a president
>Random nuclear 1st strike question intended to make Trump look ignorant.

He pretty much said the same thing during the primaries so why not use it?

Totally false. At the very, VERY least, they'll be asking you for your shipping address (or when/where you can meet up to do the exchange).

Found a poll.

twitter.com/oddboxmusic/status/780960176815771648

Jesus

Trump REALLY doesn't want to abolish the minimum wage though. There was a whole controversy in the right-wing during the summer because he said he was in favor of the federal minimum wage. His response "let the states decide" was made to quell anxieties about him raising the federal minimum.

I'm really getting tired of these cutesy child-like cartoon infographics directed at millennials.

I guarantee there's a woman somewhere behind this.

>Birtherism

Hey guys let's ignore this hugly racist issue Trump made out of Obama's birth certificate and is the ONLY REASON HE WON THE GOP PRIMARY

>You called some woman fat

Yes and has a long history of hating women in general.

>Tax returns pls. Conflict of Interest (nothing on CF conflicts or tens of millions in speaking fees)

How is that not a legit issue? He even admitted he didn't pay taxes during the debate.

>Random nuclear 1st strike question intended to make Trump look ignorant.

Claiming we should use nuclear weapons is ignorant.

Hillary got up there and lied too.

Why not?

You could clearly see how canned Hillary came off.
Hillary was better at attacking, and Trump was better at defending.

Trump was forced into the defensive by the types of questions asked.

>His response "let the states decide" was made to quell anxieties about him raising the federal minimum.

Which Trump are you talking about? Because Trump has said several times we should abolish the minimum wage, period. That would be a fucking disaster.

how high will it have to climb?? 51%? 75%? 90%?

An hour and a half and he brought up questions related to the topics he had outlined, and how shit trump has done/said in the past relates to it. Fucking deal with it.

WHAT THE FUCK

sure, hillary should double down, first it was half of the republican base is racist , le basket of deplorable, why not just say half the country is stupid, even if it is a known lie lol and people wonder why hillary clinton is losing

I noticed xeQxvYjj) isn't posting anymore
I see you finally figured out how to switch IDs

>and is the ONLY REASON HE WON THE GOP PRIMARY

You can't just make things up. This wasn't even a thing people talked about during the Primaries.

Has Kek abandoned us Cred Forums? I'm scared

Politifact is owned by the Tampa Bay Times, a newspaper that has endorsed only Democrats for over 100 years, and has already endorsed Hillary Clinton.

Jesus christ. They say Sanders' 51% statistic is likely lower than the actual amount and give him a mostly true, then Trump says 59% and they say mostly false?

You took some time to type all this. Either this is a copy paste, or you are that retarded.

It's like price is right. If you are over by even 1 point you lose it all.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

>Claims Opposition is blind to facts.
>Posts "quote" that was just made up and has no factual basis.
Come on CTR! You gotta do better than that if you want that $0.02!

This one makes my blood boil

Shills where's my (You)?

These shills don't have any words. Just like when Trump said that Hillary have 30 years to improve America and yet did nothing.

Interestingly enough the source they cited for Fiorina's case and Trumps case as well only takes into account Syrian immigrants going into other middle eastern and some African countries. Also the source is updated at least somewhat regularly and shows that majority entering said countries now has a slight majority when it comes to males; to be fair it did have a slight majority of females entering said countries when that """"""fact"""""" was posted; it still does not take into account the immigrants entering Europe.

Link to fiorina's statement:
politifact.com/new-hampshire/statements/2015/nov/20/carly-fiorina/fiorina-says-vast-majority-syrian-refugees-are-abl/

Link to their source:
data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php

youtube.com/watch?v=RJoFHS44rII
youtube.com/watch?v=dPRhu__Z2go&t=3m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=f-PXaVg3yvs&t=2m34s

My dubs say suck my dick faggaroni

It's safe to assume she meant Europe, is it not?

Those savages aren't a threat to the way of life in those other backwaters.

is this real?

They'd give a liberal a "true" or "mostly true" for that.

Every thread, 1 post by this Jap ID.
Either CTR or a false flagger trying to make Japs hated.

Kek is only testing us.

Trump will win the next two debates.

I really hate this.
It's INCREDIBLY hard to convict someone of voter fraud when you don't need a state ID to vote, because you can technically hop from one district to the next and vote multiple times as long as you have multiple valid home addresses and fake names to give. Hell there's a 99% chance you can use your actual name multiple times and even fake addresses, since generally it'll only be checked if a recount is needed.
That's the argument for voter ID. Not that "we totally know there are tons of people doing it" but rather "we have no idea of even knowing if people are doing it"

Fuck off

Potentially. Politifact interestingly included a quotation of her saying
>the vast majority of refugees leaving Syria are able-bodied young men.
However, that was taken from a talk show she appeared on and not from the actual speech her quotation was taken from.

Politifact quoted her saying
>The vast majority of these refugees are young, able-bodied men looking for work
with an implication of the refugees being from Syria. They didn't include any more context really to that statement. Those quotations were pulled from the link in my earlier post and most of the article in the link is filled with bullshit fluff. Essentially she could mean the ones entering Europe but politifact doesn't include enough context to be able to determine that.

He didn't CLAIM a correlation though
What the fuck? The entire quote is 100% true.

>if you really care that much, spend the time to fact-check shit yourself.

What the fuck do you think we're talking about stupid faggot!

Trump also called climate change a hoax, maybe he's inferring to the terrible effects of climate change being insignificant but he did call both climate change and global warming a hoax

>no dubs on this post or any of its replies

HE HEARD ME TALKING SHIT

Hillary Clinton thinks facts are lies.

Like, how else does she deal with the fact her Husband cheated on her rank ole pussy for fresh meat.

Or how does she deal with the fact that she got US diplomats killed in benghazi.

Or how does she deal with the fact she won't win the election because of her history of bigotry long before Trump questioned muslims?

In her fantasy world, she's done nothing wrong, her husband still loves her, and she can become president.

Not in real life though

LIAR

LIAR PANTS ON FIRE HOW CAN DRUMPF EVEN MAKE A COMEBACK

Hillary lied about her support of TPP, though?
She stated in the past that TPP was the golden standard. During the debate she claimed she had stated that she only hoped it would be the golden standard.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/13/hillary-clinton/what-hillary-clinton-really-said-about-tpp-and-gol/

>((((((fact check)))))) is just another clickbait media format like " 14 pictures of racism that will blow your mind" or "Donald Trump said ____ (and he's wrong)" or "This is what we will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful" or "Is your baby a racist?"

The listacle.
The () or , to offer the asshole kike writer's slant.
The question that's really a statement.

And now, the (((fact check)))).

God of Chaos

Everyone thinks it's all lolz, lmaos, and roflcopters when it comes to Chaos, but we have to understand that KeK can just as easily shove his giant Frog cock up our boipucc, and we can't do shit.

15 hardball questions lobbed at Trump, including several talking points from the Clinton Campaign.

2 Questions asked of Clinton, one of which was just to ask her if she's like to respond to Trump mentioning her emails.

15 v 2, and that's before we start counting attempts to interrupt Trump, scolding the audience applauding Trump while ignoring applause for Clinton, and his two miserable failures at attempting to fact check Trump (Stop & Frisk, and Iraq War).

If Holt had gone after Clinton like that he'd had been killed before he got out of the building.

BOOM

((((((((((((((((((((facts))))))))))))))))))))