Trump won, the internet said so, get over it

Yea lester did fall for it

but he won

>run scripts to rig polls
>Trump thinks the results are real
>doesn't prepare for the next debate because he thinks he did well
>gets wrecked
This is known as irony

I raised this point last night and most of the responses were juvenile shitposts. I'm not sure if they were actual Trump supporters or CTR shills false flagging.

tl;dr the argument was that "perception is more important than truth" so rigging the polls is good since it will make dumb people vote in X or Y way

not like it matters since CTR is trying to rig them as well, but fuck

We didn't run scripts on these polls. Some people probably used proxies and IP resetting to vote multiple times, but several of these polls had hundreds of thousands of votes.

Some people were trying to script that one shitty international poll website thing, but that was to do funny shit like make mexico and saudi arabia vote for hillary

>ahead in all polls except the Clinton News Network
>"h-he fell for it..."

>when Cred Forumss contrarian counter culture actually destroys Trumps chances at winning because he won't prepare
>and you're all worshipping a false God of actual Chaos who will betrayay you in the end
You could have stopped this.

>Trump won, the internet said so, get over it

The internet also said Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders won. How'd that work out?

Bernie DID win and the DNC stole it from him. Have you not been paying attention at all?

>The internet also said Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders won. How'd that work out?

You're also on the internet right now, saying stuff.

>mfw trumpshills are hurting trump

And Trump is also on the internet, saying he won.

Doesn't that make he part of the internet?

Woah

>dude weed lmao

You guys just hyped up Donald, now he wont be able to evaluate his mistakes and fix them come the second debate.

He's going to do the same thing again because he assumes "what's the point if im already winning yuge!"

Stay classy, Cred Forums.

>How'd that work out?

Lemme explain it real simple for ya, OP.

If he'd lost the polls, the press would have been meme'ing the hell out of that.
>even the Internet, where Trump seems to be able to summon huge amounts of support, appears to have deserted him

But we denied them this potential narrative AND we also BTFO CTR for the keks

I think it's a safe bet that Trump knows that Frog Twitter went to bat for him or, at the very least, that polls are not necessarily reliable indicators of anything.

But he also knows that lots of normies don't get that. And the polls that we gave him are a fantastic riposte to all the shit in the MSM saying "Trump lost" because any normie who checks his Twitter feed (and many people are) will see that and see that - once again - what the MSM says and what people seem to actually think are totally different.

I think that's a good point. People who are still undecided this close to the election really just want to vote for the "winner," so they'll vote for whomever they believe is winning in order to feel good about themselves.

This desu senpai

You really think Trump doesn't know, if anything he is using them in that post to to project the image. he doesn't need the internet to gauge what he needs to do.

>Some people were trying to script that one shitty international poll website thing, but that was to do funny shit like make mexico and saudi arabia vote for hillary
And if I may add that was when no one had voted in that poll and it took 1 vote to turn a country from one side to the other

If the general gets rigged to the same degree as the Dem primary then it's completely irrelevant either way how Trump reacts to favorable polls.

That's adorable. Is this your first election?

So much for that 90% Bernie support for Hillary, huh? Where were all the internet savvy millennials to vote for Hillary en mass? If they won't vote for her from the comfort of their own home, why would they get off their asses to vote for her?

There were hundreds of thousands of votes so i doubt Cred Forums made a significant impact scrub

It certainly allows him to push the "dishonest media / Lügenpresse" argument. Which is good. Or rather, this election cycle, has red-pilled americans about their media by the millions. This has about as much opportunity to it as trump in the seat, as it will allow us to reach more people on critical matters.

Exactly, and as I was saying last night in a thread to the people that said "online polls don't mean shit", while they are correct, the masses don't know this.

They'll see an online poll and think "Wow! The majority supports X, therefore, most of the country must have these views!", this is why Leftists always tend to think that the majority always supports their views, when in reality, it's the complete opposite. This is why I say that online polls are very important, even though I know it myself, that they don't mean anything.

>implying debates matter, and trump can get past the electoral college

trump won't win electoral college

This actually concerns me. He has to realize that he could have called out Hillary at several points. Yeah, the moderator was obviously not asking topics where it would be on topic to bring up her dirty laundry, but he should have responded to specific claims that Hillary made at least. It felt like he let her get away with lying a lot.

Of course the internet backs him. The internet loves the guy. But he really should prepare better next time because he could have done better.

Signing up to be election officials and poll monitors.

You worry about the internet votes, we'll take care of the real ones.

Doesn't matter if the online polls are bullshit or not. Creating the perception that he won will cause people who didn't watch the debate or understand it to fall in line. That's the entire strategy.

Either Trump supporters and CTR rigging cancels each other out, so the results are accurate, or Trump wins in spite of CTR rigging it more.

This. I can't handle all the winning.

He literally only needs to flip colorado and he wins Javier.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you aren't getting in.

Yes, that, but also whatever "rigging/multiple voting" (no one's running fucking scripts) indicates something that is nearly impossible to fake - enthusiasm for your candidate. Knowing that any amount of rigging is going on with either side, we can easily see how much more support he has... even in the face of a disapponting night that we all expected him to win much more big league.

Almost fooled me for a second, shill.

>16 y.o.s on Reddit = Multiple national polls
Okay.

OP is a faggot.

>only colorado
flipping an entire state is easier said than done.

It really doesn't matter, polls are the least of his worries right now

Salon is going to do an article on this thread.

it's a pipe dream, fellow americunt, yer not seeing los bosques por los arboles

this

I'll also add that we need to expose this corruption now, whether Trump wins or loses is irrelevant. He's the tip of our spear, he's allowed us to rip off the rotting facade of the "free press" msm and expose it for what it really is. Millions of people worldwide are now woke to the propaganda machine and that will be an invaluable asset to those of us who resist the globalist agenda.

You doubt the power of meme magic, apostate? A plague of frogs upon you, your family, and all of your friends

shhhhh, do not tell em oure secrets

Put me in the screencap.

>he's falling for it guys

Yep, he's in love with the truth :3

Better start learning to mix cement Juan

>fellow

Which level of irony are you on?

These polls are a lie. Trump lost and will lose the presidency. #ImWithHer

So, was CTR saving their payroll just for today?

So you're either deluded in thinking that Shillary supporters would be above doing the same or you believe them to be too incompetent.

Either way, not a good look. :^)

Flipping one state is hard

Flipping one state of 6 is statistically much more viable.

Trump got the most votes in GOP primary history while going up against 16 other candidates. Not relevant to Ron Paul/Bernie at all.

Hillary will get destroyed in November. Trump landslide incoming.

Falling for what? You think Cred Forums is out shilling the Clinton Foundation you ridiculous specimen of irrational thought?

Is that picture supposed to be false?

>run scripts to rig polls
These polls are super legit guyz, believe me!

>real poll came out
Polls are rigged!

Cred Forums is wronk again

pol made like 2.7 million votes for trump on a buzfeed poll

none of you fagits wants to addr the elefanté in the room--electoral collage

nice fake quote. try harder next time.

also, since when is telling the truth racist? sorry if reality is racist.

Cred Forums has 100mil users nitwit

I did it guys.

someone graduated from clown college

I thought the beige image was a screenshot of Cred Forums, I was nooooo dont do that

Its just a way of showing thst his supporters sre still enthusiastic
He was the one on stage getting ganged up on i'm sure he'll plan something for the next debates

>AllLiveMatter

>That fucked up attempt at perspective

You're low IQ.

Trump is advertising.

And we will be ready to rig the polls again.

What's your point?

This x 10000.

This is exactly how Trump won when we rigged the polls back during the Republican Primaries.

CTR shills don't understand this.

They are literally NEW FAGS.

When Trump wins, and he will, Cred Forums will claim it's title of "NEW JEWISH OVERLORDS" of the Internet.

We the Jews now.

this
everything else in this thread is wrong

Yes. The MSM is both totally dishonest and totally fucking stupid these days. Very few exceptions. Looking at old black and white footage back from when news outlets used to actually do their fucking jobs gives perspective on how far they've fallen.

Agree - it's better to have the polls on your side than not.

I agree with you, big league.

We do still have a free press - and free speech - but all of our mainstream media are hopelessly corrupted now.
They're almost all either complicit shills who genuinely hate everyone who doesn't think exactly like a good PC Neoliberal or useful idiots who are trying to sound clever (and they do that by figuring out what their bosses want from them and then doing their best to imitate it).