"Trump will smash Hillary in the debates" Cred Forums said

>Moderator asks question about cyber warfare

"I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of the cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly do-able. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester - and certainly the cyber is one of them"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RH1ekuvSYzE
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
archive.is/6GhQ2
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=7BGYYaaLrTc&feature=youtu.be&t=1h10m57s
buzzfeed.com/daves4/ultimate-presidential-showdown
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90535380/#90535380
nbc4i.com/2016/04/26/trump-hitler-among-nominations-to-rename-robert-e-lee-elementary-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so how badly are your hands shaking right now shill?

reminded me of this tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=RH1ekuvSYzE

Trump wants to cyber with his 10yo son?

Polls doesn't matter. What matters is the media spin afterwards.

Historical example:
Al Gore won the 1st debate based on direct polls afterward. Then he got crushed by the media spin attacking on his gestures and disrespectful body languages and he got BTFO'd in the poll.

Look anywhere around you. The media spin is real. No matter what the poll says, Drumfkin is BTFO. This is without going into the question of the legibility of online, unscientific polls.

Holy shit, this is actually real.
Thank you for entertainment, America!

Unlike Trump, I know how "the cyber" works and was here when the_donald and Cred Forums organised a raid of 70 online polls.

Clinton laughing at Trump was hilarious. The man couldn't even finish a sentence!

Nothing to worry about guise. Remember when Trump endorsed Slim Shady for president in '04? Millenials are in the bag.

>brigades polls
>MSM not dumb enough to not notice
>this image

Y'all make me wish Cruz had won.

can you stop dodging the question please

Smash her like a poor man fucking a whore. In Detroit. In the weeds.

Hillary doesn't have time for that. She's too busy fucking Trump. Up his Ass. With an iron rod.

She's loves it. I can't blame her. Trump's Ass is so fuckable.

>organised

I dont think that word means what you think it means. Fucking retards. If anything, it means Trump has got a larger turn out to enjoy come 11/8. That many people cared enough to show their support.

That was bad but people should make fun of him more the way he way he answered the birther question he literally sperged out and broke down

What about Trump's relationship to the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

My implication is that it's not shaking at all because I'm well aware those polls were raided. I was one the cyber when these raids were being organised so I know they're not worth anything.

>If anything, it means Trump has got a larger turn out to enjoy come 11/8.
Yes. Sabotaging your own voting base and breeding complacency via a narrative of absolute victory won't fuck you guys over.

My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and build the wall. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well for Florida???? This is so fucked.

Reading the transcripts of the debate is just so embarrassing on Trump's end. He repeats the same thing two or three times before he finishes a thought.

>thezog.info

They clearly are.

I can tell by your lack of proper punctuation.

Please stop dodging the question, it's pathetic.

The poll is worth shit when two communities raid them for them to favor it. Those polls are worthless. CNN conducted a scientific poll that asked equal numbers of democrats and republicans and the results showed almost 70% believed Clinton won

>arranged Cred Forums raids
Great. If you guys have ever hung out with any normies, everyone is voting for Clinton.

Well, if Trump's numbers do improve after this, it'd be pretty amusing because even if Hillary wins debates it doesn't change things for her.

We'll see.

only 6% of the population actually believes the media

>Cred Forums says they are a board of logic and reason and blames liberals for shouting out buzzwords like "racist" because they don't know how to debate
>Trump says something retarded and people call him out for it
>"SHILL! SHILL!!! SAGE AND REPORTED!!! IGNORE THE SHILL!!"

I support Trump, I voted for him in the online polls but lets be honest, he said some really retarded shit last night

I'm confused are you saying your canadian friends hands are shaking too. not just shills. how bad is it? explain further.

As a Trump supporter, I agree that this was one of his weakest moments. Last night was disappointing, but I think he's got lots more up his sleeve, and I still think he came out on top.

>le crooked Hillary is rigging polls!
>quick, everyone, here are polls! VOTE VOTE VOTE MAGA HIGH ENERGY
>hey guys i wrote a script that automatically votes for you so you don't have to
>damn it feels good to be a winner

If Trump wins he'll be dictating the next 50 years of American policy and legal standing. 3 Supreme Court appointments potentially on the plate for people like Cruz and Christie to have their way with if he wins.

>pol is only one person
so are you going to continue dodge the question?

>trump is dumb because he admits that other people are more knowledgeable on the subject

SHILLS BTFO

>an aussiefag complaining that people sage and report shitposts

>debates
>plural

Last night was one of three. He was just feeling her out. The God Emperor said so himself. Bush lost his first one to Kerry, and Obama his first one to Romney. Guess what happened in the next two?

#MAGA

I'm Sorry?

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

that's a huge copy pasta, but none of it answers my question. stop dodging

I would have posted Killary's response, but I don't think she gave one. After all, deleting cyber warfare isn't really an option so no wonder she was stumped.

OK, I am not shaking at all, I couldn't care less about your election but if I had to choose who would win, I would go Trump > Clinton.

I literally just wrote it right now you retarded Down syndrome incest spawned crack baby.

>"I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable.
HAhahaha what an old retard
kid was prolly downloading some Minecraft mods
and Trumps was like OMG KIDS A GENIUS HE WILL BEAT ISIS

I agree. Trump needs to put in work for the next debate if he really wants to win this, because last night could have been way worse, but it was still ugly. All I'm going to say since any (you) I get will call me a shill and it won't be worth replying to.

my hands are shaking, but i have parkinsons. trump got utterly destroyed. we will have at least 4 more years of political correctness and pandering to minorities. Face it, the right has lost.

my dad was a small business

"We're losing a lot of people because of the internet," Trump said. "We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

I know.

It must be frustrating knowing that there's just nothing you can do to stop him from winning.

I love how it just eats at you.

so does your intense sensitivity and shaking affect those around you. if so how do you try to deal with it.

And this is the guy Cred Forums supports...

Why aren't the neutral/both candidates suck results higher? It's practically all I seem to hear from normalfags

>> youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

The best thing about it is that Trump bought it and now he thinks he really did great so he won't change much for the next 2 debates.

It will be fun to watch.

I just watched the debate, and while I am a) a Yuro, b) a leftist normie, and c) a sworn enemy of Cred Forums, I have to admit that Shillary came across as insufferably smug at times. You could see her smirking whenever Donald Trump gave a borderline adequate answer. Really, the only thing that really made me laugh at all you Pepe faggots was the last question, where both candidates were asked if they'd accept the result if they lost, and le maverick memester man just ignored it completely and ranted about irrelevant bullshit.

He also admitted to not paying his taxes. Isn't that illegal?

>I don't need to prepare for the debates.

just what the FUCK did Trump mean by this.

Clinton being smug as fuck works for her supporters, though, just saying.

Regarding the question about accepting the decision, I don't even understand that question. The fuck are they going to do? Ask for a recount? Even then they will still have to follow the result. Unless Clinton wins through massive voter fraud like many are expecting.

Debates. Notice the "s" in that word. Is this the primaries? is this the Chicago Rally? Pulse Shooting? Jesus these fucking shills.

>inb4 differing opinion is a shill.

Because you ARE fucking shills. You've admitted it countless times. There's a place in hell for people like you. I understand I'm in the Meme Machine but come on.

Kek is just testing your faith, heretic faggets

>archive.is/6GhQ2
archive.is/6GhQ2
>archive.is/6GhQ2
archive.is/6GhQ2

Cheat Sheet of Hillary Scandals
>Cheat Sheet of Hillary scandals
Cheat Sheet of Hillary Scandals
>Cheat Sheet of Hillary scandals

PLAGUE THE NORMIES
>PLAGUE THE NORMIES
PLAGUE THE NORMIES
>PLAGUE THE NORMIES

Can't wait until these shills disappear in a few days so we can have an honest discussion about Trump's debate performance.

I totally thought Hillary won.

Maybe because I shill for Trump irl and on the internet so I can see the flaws in his debate better.

You need to relax. Feels like you're vibrating in your chair posting this shit

I haven't seen such butthurt and denial since bernie, Cred Forums is taking their loss harder than reddit

Hes right tho, internet brought degeneracy. If you take 100 random young people today ( lets say 10-20y old ) how many of them would you consider retarded and with wrong life goals?

Because most people who say that are actually voting for Trump, but they're unwilling to face the loss of social capital by coming out for him in public

No, he uses our ridiculous tax code to abuse loopholes.
Literally every business does it. The factory I work at used some land to house beef cattle, and now we get farm subsidies and massive tax breaks.

Good businessmen will abuse these. If she thinks that's wrong, they should of changed the fucking code.

He meant, "If I lose, it's because I didn't prepare rather than because I'm incompetent, and anything good that happens will all be down to my natural talent. Boom, master tactics."

That's the point; it was a question for all the meme-lovers who will claim it's a conspiracy theory when their chosen candidate doesn't win. Those people would be irrelevant in any other election, but since this is Literally Twitter: The Political Campaign, someone decided they were worth listening to.

you know exactly what he means you cheeky little bitch

Do you have to have a masters degree in computer networking and security to run for president now? What makes it even funnier is that Clinton has risked national secuirty and deleted sensitive data but it was Trump who had to bring it up.

I hope you're right, brother burger.

no one believes MSM besides boomers.

It's all facebook memes now

>Literally every business does it. The factory I work at used some land to house beef cattle, and now we get farm subsidies and massive tax breaks.

;_; I know I can't blame Papa Trumpu for doing what the competitors are doing. But I was hoping he was paying at least 1% on his income. Not 0%

Because Gary Johnson and >Jill Stein weren't allowed to take part in the debate.

>4444

Witnessed

Tldr.
Also this country has my same mentality. Trump will win based upon gut votes and win. Clinton is a whore-able candidate.

>who will claim it's a conspiracy
so...Trump?

Motherfucking quads of truth!

Dude it pissed me off that people try to not just let him flow and get what he means.

That is the stupid thing about this election, fact checking isn't just pointing out little details were "lies" like ((cyber isn't a real thing, Trump meant **cyber-security**)) = Pants on Fire

Just shut the fuck up holy shit, nobody over 60 knows anything about this stupid bullshit, one reason librarians still exist is to teach them how to use computers, I am a librarian-assistant and it's pretty much one of our most popular classes is teaching them job skills on computers.

Hillary's hilariously incompetent IT boy didn't even know what "cyber" was.

People just need something to mock Trump over or their lives aren't worth living.

Don't forget that you only need to be winning the race at the finish line and there's two more debates. Its kind of too early to spoil his underdog status now.

>Really, the only thing that really made me laugh at all you Pepe faggots was the last question, where both candidates were asked if they'd accept the result if they lost, and le maverick memester man just ignored it completely and ranted about irrelevant bullshit.
That was a smart move though and I was hoping he would make it.

Throughout the debate I was wondering if they'd get closing statements to really get their message across and I guess they didn't, but Trump still managed to turn that last question into his and that was a good move.

Yes. But I wouldn't be surprised if there were some hard-left types who assume that Trump is going to steal the election somehow.

Haha very good bait

Why? Not smart

why not bring up the emails here?

he got shook.

but he will be mad in round 2, and more wise to proceedings.

more character assassination on Clinton and Bill.

they will spill in droves.

This or Trump will limp wrist it because the jews have him by the balls and he is a demo plant.

>everything was good under my husband

Why was your husband impeached hilldawg? Did he lie to the american people and the whole world about cheating on you? Clintons unfit to be president. Delete your campaign.

What is funny about all of this is nobody gives a flying fuck about what was actually said in the debate and if asked what points or themes they agreed and didn't agree with i bet you that only 5% can actually recite ANYTHING from the debate.

Nobody gives a rats fucking ass about the actual content, the actual issues talked about. The proposed solutions etc etc. WHO WON THE DEBATE is the only thing that stands in their heads.

God save us

We need a new system for electing leaders this shit is not working on any level

News flash, user: you're an idiot, and Trump has been playing you. He even said it: "I love the poorly educated!"

Trump is an extremely fast thinker, so fast that he often thinks faster than he can physically speak, so he often skips ahead a sentence or two.

THIS IS BULLSHIT he never said that he would never say anything so utterly stupid and vapid

>le trump is master orator
>he'll make cicero look like a fucking liberal xDDD
LMAO

Donald's son really likes computers. He is sooo good.

Trump fucking destoryed hillary in that debate you stupid fuck, anyone who actually watched it knows....

>trump literally being btfo by his own tards

To be fair trump is basically retarded its not fair that he has to debate hillary. He only had to debate other retarded republicans before.

...and?

Can't be any worse than Hillary Clinton's actual performance.

>trusting Cred Forums unironically

>Trump is BTFO because of MSM attacks

Yeah, that's been working well so far.

>surprised by trump saying retarded shit
>thinking his retard supporters will change their minds after this

Probably should have been raiding the polls instead of Cred Forums tbqh lad.

shills are getting lazy as shit. at least change your proxy every couple of threads

>brigades

CTR, stop Millhousing.

>Democracy is wrong when people vote against my interests

Cry moar bitch nigga.

BREXIT 2.0 INCOMING

>CNN

Meine sides.

Hilary lost once Trump destroyed her on her emails saying it wasn't a mistake and she did it on purpose.

Fuck off, Trumpshill.
Donald did a bad job yesterday.

>board of logic and reason

>Cred Forums

Kek. You shills need to lurk more.

We're a board of peace and faith. Not logic and reason.

You should support Hillary. It's true. She will only put the bad internet users in jail.

I haven't been to Cred Forums for a few months, and never been to pol.

Is this the basket of deplorables?

Then why did he win?

Cred Forums are people too there vote matters just as much as anyone elses

lol, did he really say this?

Sage - This triggers the CTR

So didn't Hillary ya dingus

Funny, most of the people I work with are voting Trump. I even convinced my Hispanic co-worker to vote for him

>Hey Cred Forums pls vote on this poll
>OMG STOP RIGGING IT?!??!?!

Are you a literal retard?

Basket of tendies and deplorables.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMOR AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

youtube.com/watch?v=7BGYYaaLrTc&feature=youtu.be&t=1h10m57s

>Look at the polls! Trump is stumped!
Polls start to show the opposite
>Polls don't matter
>Al Gore was crushed by the media for his gestures and body language, not being beyond Ron Paul level of autistic insanity
Sure mate.

this bit of the debate was so fucking frustrating because it should have been a slam dunk for Trump with an easy pivot into Hillary's cybersecurity fuckups. i was fucking raging at my t.v. when he decided to ramble about his son instead.

I mean, I would not want my 10y/o son talking to you degenerates

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

Cred Forums is satire, kiddo

>Cred Forums and the donald raiding polls autistically
>trump looks at those online polls and thinks he won
>Ignore the official pollsters because they are the establishment or just jealous of him
>will refuse to listen to anyone again or prep for the debate
>he will go to the next debate exactly the same way as before

Is Cred Forums a double agent?

>muh dad makes curtains
>he put them in the thing and added colors and made them
>muh dad

"I was just using our ridiculous tax code loopholes to get out of paying taxes, a tax code which I'll reform so I do pay my fair share"
Is this what you guys believe?

Oh wow, I didn't know that Cred Forums brigaded polls by tens of thousands. I am impressed!

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>media forgets to mention that baron is a supergenius who gives watson the AI a run for his money

DELET HTIS

>Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate.
That gives Hillary an extreme bias as it would require me to forget the scandals she's been involved in, but I'll do it anyway.

If I look at this as if I don't know the candidates I'd say trump controlled the floor for most of the debate despite an obvious bias against him. He refused to back down and I think his statements on his taxes would resonate with any American businessman big or small. I would then say that Hillary got Trump pretty well near the end with her stamina comment.

I'd also point out that while trump tried to talk about real problems and policies, they constantly brought him down to talk about petty bullshit that nobody cares about.

He's always done that, you just hadn't noticed before.

So much this. "Both candidates suck" is usually just a cover for being a Trump voter under 40 who doesn't want to admit it for fear of being called racist, sexist, etc. I have a bunch of friends who do this, especially a few of the LGBT folks I know, because they'd be run out of their social circles for admitting to supporting Trump openly.

(you)

I feel ya niggah

How many shekels did you get for writing that essay?

I skipped on over to info wars on youtube and expectedly all the commenters thought he won by a landslide even though the general stance of Info-Wars is that he lost horrifically but only because of conspiracy reasons.

Trump-tards can't even see what's right infront of them well enough to formulate opinions as simple as "maybe the debate was rigged" no they just see "DRUMPH WON!!!11"

I don't think the debate was rigged, Trump is just an idiot.

check this buzzfeed poll
buzzfeed.com/daves4/ultimate-presidential-showdown

its a joke poll where you have to choose between the candidates and a random object as president multiple times but only one poll have trump winning with 600k votes.

this poll was linked yesterday during the great rigging and the autists fell for it.

other poll results in that poll have trump losing in the single digits btw

not even the boomers.
The Boomers have shown a resounding amount of hatred towards the media lately, it's why CNN is now in third place.

>calling Trump out on all the stupid shit he's been saying for the past year
>stuttering and going off script
>he ends up saying more stupid shit
>Hillary stands up there hopped up on amphetamines and all sorts of drugs
>moderator asks her a question
>all is silent
>"muh racism"
>crowd explodes
>Trump shouting over everyone
>EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME
>...
>"chyna"
>crowd explodes
>moderator calls out Hillary on all the shady and illegal shit she's been doing
>she baits Trump into saying some stupid shit to change the topic
>it works
>Trump starts fighting the moderator

You can't make this shit up.

>HillShills so butt devastated they start putting things that were never said in quotation marks

It's funny how, when confronted with things they can not argue against using emotions, liberals do not make their viewpoints any more logically sound. They just double down on the delusion and serve it up like a fact.

im not even with hillary but i know for sure trump fucked up and the way trumptards respond to it is literally what you just said.

>Trump cultists still in denial he can't talk good

He's not the messiah you need.

Gee, my record has been corrected. Thank you!

This coming from a guy posting buzzfeed polls that anyone with a mind slightly more developed than a teenager would roll their eyes at and exit the window. Worst still, you actually think they mean something.

And what, Hillary Clinton is?

Look, we have to go with the options we're given. Sure he's no messiah, but he's by far the best choice.

I was the intern who went to talk to rdb dz noooooloo

The idiots that manipulated the polls fall for it and forgot to manipulate the rest. Stop reaching, you fucked up. Trump fucked up.

>a bunch of fat neckbeards on the internet clicking a button is the same as the effort required for said neckbeards to leave their house

>link a poll to a bunch of people
>they vote in it

>THEY RIGGED THE POLL!

Do you have some kind of mental retardation?

>referring to history when times have completely changed
We have the internet now you fucking retard. And more than that we have the internet where information is easily accessible to everyone not just liberals who had full control during 2008.

No, but you and the rest of the trumptards are projecting and being deluded real bad.

ONLINE polls you retards! Between you tards & Russia spamming that shit, the data is completely unreliable. Are you dumb fucks this fucking dense? JFC

And you can post that

trumps savant son will defend the nation from cyberattacks i don't see a problem with it

>they vote in it

Lel yeah after clearing their cache and re voting.

Stop being deluded trumptard

mfw austards believe legitly participating in a poll is "rigging"

>Then he got crushed by the media spin attacking on his gestures and disrespectful body languages and he got BTFO'd in the poll.
But Trump isn't like the rest of the faggot politicians so he won't be graded on this.

He has a son, ergo he is human unlike what media told us.

11D Swiss monopoly confirmed

I wonder if you two were some of the faggots spamming pictures of Trump being down a few points in online polls. Seems they only matter when you want them to. Maybe the Malaysian's just jerking itself off pretending that it's super amazing contrarian opinion gets (You)s.

I don't know what's more pathetic: the fact you dipshits think a buzzfeed poll with no authentication actually matters, or the fact that anyone rigging such a poll actually matters.

It's really baffling to me why this was even brought up since not even the media gives a shit about buzzfeed polls.

She had her ear peice in and was being feed lines and what to say or do.

Why does Clinton do the thing where she seems like she ends the sentence and then adds in one more word?

Trump raped Hillary on stage in front of the entire world. It was horrible. Misogyny.

>CNN conducted a scientific poll that asked equal numbers of democrats and republicans
lol

Wrong, the MSM was on Gore's side 100%

Recently the first debate doesn't matter, the 2nd & 3rd do
Romney said this would happen to him, he would win the first, then lose the other 2, that's exactly what happened

why is no one posting the "trump destroyed her had her on the ropes" pasta today?

holy fuck this thread is still going.

I posted it and went and had a nap. Holy fuck are Trump supporters easily triggered today

The buzzfeed polls are a clear evidence that the rigging is evident. The autist only give a fuck about one poll and ignored the rest like the stupid fuck he is.
Look at pic related and see how the poll is in the list of the rigged votes

Here, dumbfuck, read the rest of this thread. Source of the rigging
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90535380/#90535380

>HILLARY IS WINNING, THE POLLS ARE 100% TRUE!!!!

>TRUMP ISN'T WINNING, THE POLLS ARE 100% FALSE AND RIGGED!!!

Get it together, shill, you have almost 6 fucking weeks left to make those shekels, you can't get paid if you burn out too soon!

Are rigged online polls the best you can do, TIDF?

(((online polls)))
you done did it again mehmet

They probably got banned by the moderation staff for "misusing the report system" to report obvious CTR.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

If you think Cred Forums rigging polls is somehow a new trend then you must be CTR. Cred Forums wrote the fucking book on rigging internet polls ten years ago you ignorant fuck.

You link them to it, they vote in it. Why are is this difficult for you to understand? Why do you have difficulty realizing that all of this shit is smoke and mirrors, and that none of it matters in any way?

Smh Trump's son is not even brown, muslim, or NASA worthy. He's not even SILICONE VALLEY'S GREATEST HERO OF ALL TIME. If Trump's 10 year old son is so smart with computers, show me him soldering his OWN CPUS. Motherfucking baby didn't even invent space time like Ahmed Mohammad.

>it doesn't match my narrative it must be rigged!
this is what you sound like

but waddabout muh POLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS, Cred Forums?!

>i voted once i swear
>no dirty business here
Try to explain this you dumb fucking nigger

Nice strawman. Those are online polls, genius. Theres no security, no validity. Nothing that stops people from voting multiple times or botting. They even allow non Americans to vote. But you already knew that. The only reason you stick by them is because you're desperate to damage control how awfully trump did in the debate.

yo fucktard, explain this

And yet it was still a better answer than anything #LeakingHillary could give.

>muh russians!

wow, you'd swear he was on COCAINE

even if every person on Cred Forums voted 30 times each it would barely make a difference in any of these polls

Kek, this is me at work

NIgger I'm not reading your blog post. Fuck.

Her primary polls were all fucked, why when the tables are turned is it a problem?

The first thing everyone who knows anything will think about is emails. So please, bring up "cyber" all day. I would have preferred 3D rape, but 7D upside-down pinochle might work better at getting fence-sitting republicans on the anti-media train.

Or maybe, just MAYBE both candidates actually DO suck.

What part of "Cred Forums has been rigging internet polls for 10 years" do you have difficulty processing? People here do this for shits and giggles 90% of the time. The only practical difference between us and CTR is that we do it for free.

nbc4i.com/2016/04/26/trump-hitler-among-nominations-to-rename-robert-e-lee-elementary-2/

>what are vote bots

Its no longer for shit and giggles when you do it damage control fuckface.

MAarblecake is for shit and giggles, this is outright shilling.

Trump lost the debate but didn't lose the election. I don't know why he choked, it wasn't more hard than what he went through before.

>arguing with myopic autists who just want to see their Gomorrah burn and would vote for the loser even if his colostomy bag broke, live on stage
>un-ironically doing so

Trump smashed Hillary in the polls after the debate. Tump won the dabate OP. There's no denying he's more presidential than Hillary.

$0.03 has been added to your account.
With the current exchange rate in Aussieland that makes it $3.00 dollars.

>Its no longer for shit and giggles when you do it damage control fuckface.

Are you practicing selective memory? CTR has been rigging internet polls for months and these are not exceptions. It's a two way street, Cred Forums's not the only one doing this shit you idiot. We're just better at it.

Trump was right though- we live in a world where 10 year olds have the means and the intelligence to pose a significant security threat to national cyber programs. Hillary Clinton chose not to acknowledge that, and now she is going to lose a presidency for her incompetence.

>ITT: faggot CTR shills

are you for real? Hillary just looked like the same mean, nasty, indignant bitch that she has looked like for the last 15 years. At this point, it's not even so much that Trump is beating her, as it is that she gives so many people so much reason to hate her :D

Thanks for compiling them.

Yeah that totally made me lose my boner, Couldn't have a debate orgasm. It was horrible.

Why didn't Hillary supporters do the same?
Since these elite hacker secrets are now out in the open, I guess Hillary will win all of the polls next time. Can't wait to see.

>ctr rigging polls
If they do that Hillary wouldve won at least one of the polls. She didn't. Meaning all the polls voting for her has been honest.

Trump's the fucking nigger bitch shill now.