Be honest. How many of you are Russian agents?

Be honest. How many of you are Russian agents?

Other urls found in this thread:

nu.nl/vliegramp-oekraine/4327958/mh17-werd-neergehaald-russen-vanuit-gebied-separatisten.html
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
youtube.com/watch?v=i-SgcKeKvqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All 400 lbs of me comrade

>You will never be a Jamovich Bondsky

I would be if someone pointed me to a paid "troll" factory.
But I haven't found shit.

>somebody is hacking us
>must be Russia
Dear god don't vote Hillary

Russian agent here working in the Americas.

I am literally Putin.

Would rather be a Russian agent then a leftist communist.

shit Vasily, our cover is blown

evacuate

Mi Nombre es me llamo Ivan Zarmander
Zarma, Zarma!

Nope just a Russiaboo

If America falls then Putin will literally be the last person able to save the white race.

I'm a secret Asian man does that count?

That .gif is heavenly.
>Communist jew kissing putins hand.
>definition of cuck.

XD whats up putin lel

If you can open your eyes all the way it does.

I wish I was.

н-нeт, я нe pyccкий шpиoн

I'd pay to get paid to shitpost here.

I'm a Russian loli does that count?

Putinjugend Online Task Force have their hands full monitoring Russian parts of the Internet. I doubt there is shilling outside the enclave, considering that maybe 1 in 1000 proles speaks English well enough to pass for a native speaker and recruiting a sizable number of them would be a hassle.

>implying

I am a descendent of the Cambridge five - my family have been legacy members of both MI5 and MI6, embedded as deep cover KGB and FSB agents withing the British government.

Since the 30's, our sole goal has to been to facilitate the eventual revolution that will end the corrupt capitalist west, and embrace the world in the New World Order that can only come from a Unified Soviet Republic.

Comrade Putin is the endgame in years of planning and social engineering...Now that the final stages are set in place, we will be recognised and rewarded for our efforts, as will our fathers.

Я нa caмoм дeлe зaпaдный шпиoн

nu.nl/vliegramp-oekraine/4327958/mh17-werd-neergehaald-russen-vanuit-gebied-separatisten.html

>Russia downs a plane full of Dutch fags
>Still can't help to feel they're the better of evils between them, the US, Israel, the middle east and ISIS
I'm sad now

My real name is Sergei Kukol

I'm convinced that some of the posters in Syria General are paid shills

Yeah, you got me. cyka blyat

You're the cuck you fucking idiot.

Any of the people behind the daily threads i.e. trump/clinton, millenial work/fap dailies plus cfg and syria general are paid shills
suuuuuka bylat

Absolutely true.
Don't forget about the Josh Goldbergs though.
The incompetent FBI thinks he has multiple personality disorder. They can't into trolls.
lul.

at what point do the kremlin operatives get red-pilled by Cred Forums than the other way around?

>mfw vlad abandons his covert career to become a NEET and shitpost on Cred Forums all day

What makes you think it isn't a part of our psyops programme to destabilise the west enough to cause internal conflict and weaken infrastructure?

just me, trying to stop ww3 and start a NRX NWO

Wait this isn't a Russian LGBTQAI+ knitting forum?

Don't feel sad, it's just rich cucks that got killed.

I wish people wouldn't. We need a good world war.

>tfw you're the cuck according to an african-american.

Cyka blyat* and yes comrad. Start race wars.

I just use Russian proxy to shitpost about furry shit.

The Kremlin is pushing it's own version of the Red-pill. The Russians propagated the movement in the 60's and 70's, but the social backlash wasn't severe enough for the masses to be mobilized. The backlash against the Blacks and the Reds needs to be brutal enough to justify Blacks having their own nation within America. Kind of like how Jews use the Holocaust to justify the state of Israel.

#TrumpWon youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

Thanks for your help, Comrade Putin.

yes we need, but if the US win it's over.
it'll be UN controlling the entire world, basically international Obama. We need war, but just when China can already beat the US.

You're welcome, little goy.

I honestly think there are at least three countries that would launch nukes on the states before the united sphincter of arserica could get going.

Heт я нe из ФCБ, идитe нaхyй

None and it is fucking hilarious and tragic that a real secretary of state actually thinks that is the explanation.

>Hilary wants to go to war with this

i wish
pls backtrace me
will be russian agent

Not a agent, but I would vote for Putin over both these chucklefucks.

That's a good goy, I'll award you a ribbon for your servility.

Got me.
I'm Adolfomir Hitlerowitsch.

This is pure comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=i-SgcKeKvqQ

Also Berl Lazar is a good rabbi

She can want all she wants, she wont win though. She'll they from heart disease when the first black lives matter activist dies, cause she cares sooooooo much about them.

Internationalist scum. Better hope US nationalists never find you, traitor.

Fukkin kykes ruining my continent REEEEEEE

I wish I could get paid for saying America should ease back on its world domination by reverting to the principle of national self determination the country was founded on.

China is the only power capable of stopping the americucks, if they don't stop the madness we can end up rulled by those guys:

Haha, good one.
Schlomo du hast schlomo?
Ich liebe dis. Not schlomo though.
Wer mussen ze reich herrstarten yes commandant?
>Is best of ze german i could of manage.

no one owes anyone shit for things that
were done before they were born period

Shills? WWIII is the topic of debate. It's not like Clinton is going to suddenly start getting on with Putin after she has threatened "National Response" in the event of such a catastrophe as a data breach which SHE ALONE has connected to Russian "agents."

Others at the Intelligence agencies happen to believe that the attack occurred from within the DNC, or from within a national zone...

So your games are inept in that Russians may or may not have had anything to do with this. Do you people honestly think that; without International approval, the US can "Increase Drone Strikes" without causing tensions between Russia and us; giving motivation for every country in the East to collectively fuck the USA over? I think not.

HERE IS A HINT FOR ALL YOU HIVEMINDERS WHO CANT SEEM TO HIVEMIND ANYTHING OF VALUE: SOROS, CLINTON FOUNDATION, OBAMA EMAILGATE REVELATIONS (no need to impeach him now, right?)