Lets see some maps

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5964.html
democracycorps.com/Battleground-Surveys/consolidating-democrats-the-strategy-that-gives-a-governing-majority/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/27/blue-state-blues-minnesota-is-now-a-battleground-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will be so fucking mad if he doesnt win PA

After that ridiculous debate performance Trump shouldn't win a single state, but the electorate in this country is completely fucking retarded so I guess he could still get PA.

entire election now hinges on PA

>he could still get PA.
not a chance in HELL

He's currently in a 1 point lead in PA.

State of the race

Why? Even CNN polls put Clinton 1% ahead of Trump in PA. I mean, considering how far he's come and the gains made this really seems doable.

That means fuck all.

This.

After the Trump's debacle at the first debate. This.

Nate, is that you?

1 point lead going into the debate. We won't know just how badly his dogshit debate performance affected the polls until next week.

Hillary wouldn't want to be associated with that far right symbol! Consider your record corrected.

Yea this is how it TRULY is RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT. We just need NH or Colorado or PA and we got this in the bag boiz

My prediction. Trump's probably not going to flip the light blue states unless Clinton has another 9/11. CO/MI are sliding towards Trump and will be in his camp by election day as long as he stays the course.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

My exact map.

He's not gonna get NH, she has a healthy lead there. So that makes Colorado useless. PA is needed to win this and Trump best up his game there.

VA is red nao

He's ahead in PA polls

>She has a healthy lead in NH
Not if you exclude that +9 C result from a sample of 400 that undersampled Republicans by 7 percent.

On what planet?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5964.html

Back when the democratic party was the conservative party.

Poll that puts clinton 9% ahead in PA

democracycorps.com/Battleground-Surveys/consolidating-democrats-the-strategy-that-gives-a-governing-majority/

>On behalf of Women’s Voices. Women Vote Action Fund, Democracy Corps and Greenberg Quinlan Rosner fielded this survey

Not even surprised.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

makes you think

why would Trump do bad in the next debate?

the main thing he gets attacked on is muh tax returns and they already got that shit over with

*right wing and racist party

Now neither of them are they're both filled with jews

>Not paying attention to the polls
Lmaoing at your life, my dude

Trump wont win PA, he will win a portion of Maine, and needs to flip Colorado.

Wasn't Trump up in Virginia after the debate?

>not paying attention to the numbers behind the (((polls)))
Feel free to present an argument at any time

a topic for next debate will be IMMIGRATION, EDUCATION, AND HEALTHCARE.

I love when libs make that whole "Dixiecrat" argument, that they all switched sides to repub. same people that yell at whites because of privelage or some shit.

underrated

I look forward to election day.
Cred Forums will be a shitstorm no matter what.

Only 1 point? Damn I thought she was at least +3 he has that state in the bag.

fag

prove me wrong

>de_dust2 +1 T

Hes winning Colorado right now.

If the election were today, Trump would win.

>he doesn't know
CO is red now

This is the map according to RCP compilations of all polls.

I'm currently doing campaigning in NH for Trump, a lot of people are supportive of him and Ayotte. I predict a red state out of NH.

back when both parties were conservative parties

New Hampshire could be EXTREMELY important if he doesn't lock down Colorado.

This is how I think it'll go

Socially conservative in the south, you mean. It was still an economically populist party (FDR was the VP nominee for this election).

Republicans have also always been the pro-business party, so they were conservative in that respect.

Nah she'll win but lost NC and OH to Trump AT LEAST

MN? WI? NH? No way.

These are likely. I think FL and CO are going to be really important

She'll probably loose NC to Trump but I'm betting on her for PA.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

ALMOST plausible, except Trump is way up in Virginia, so once you flip that one single state....the whole thing falls apart and he wins.

Sorry to disappoint.

Nobody will vote Trump after he proved himself retarded.

He will flip CO and win meme ME 1.

He real story here is how the shills and hill dog have just completely given up on Ohio, and Florida, 2 states king nigger win comfortably

>A FUCKING LEAF
Is this oc?

can he do it Cred Forums?

N E W

The only response to CTR is to spam copypastas.

They, like you have no idea what the fuck they are reading.

heh....nothing personnell kid

Don't hold your breath user,Minnesota didn't even go red for Reagan

Trump is ahead in CO and PA

The debate didn't help him, but it didn't hurt him either. The polls will be basically unchanged until the next debate.

if you think Trump isn't going to win PA, you're delusional. wait until November 8, and then come laugh with me when every Hillbot goes "w-w-what happened?"

>include me in the screenshot
>check these fucking digits

Its going to be a Trump blowout, believe me. Clinton quitting Ohio was the writing on the wall.

Pretty much the only thing about the debates people are agreeing on is that Trump dominated the first 45 minutes. This is when he made a very specific appeal to the rust belt on jobs, immigration, regulation, and trade deals. He has successfully painted the picture that the Democratic Party has been milking votes from the working class for decades (he tried do the same with minorities, but I dont think he stuck the landing). If Ohio is already considered red, the momentum from last night makes Pennsylvania a safe red. We are going to see a historic moment in Michigan when the workers rebel against the democrats. Trump has been gaining in Michigan for weeks, and after last night there is little reason to doubt that trend will stop. Trump will turn Michigan.

Minnesota and Wisconsin will be red because progressives here are too demoralized. They were fully aboard the bernie bus and got utterly btfo. Progressives won't show up to vote because they pretty much think supporting Trump or Hillary is cringe tier. The only reason MN and WI are blue usually is due to the Twin Cities in MN, and Madison and Milwaukee in WI. The rural areas in these states are always red and have always fucking despised the Clintons. Hillary is the embodiment of the "New York values" that midwesterners tend be really turned off by.

This election is going to fucking blow every ones minds, im sure of it

I'm both optimistic and pessimistic on my predictions here.

At this point I don't want to bet on Trump managing to flip Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, or Virginia, but I do think he'll flip Colorado and New Hampshire. Combine that with a victory in Florida and Ohio and it seals the deal.

I think it's going to be a narrow victory, but a victory regardless and anything better then this will be a pleasant surprise.

If Trump flips Minnesota on the basis of low-energy/pro-Trump Bernouts then you can bet he'll flip Oregon and Rhode Island with it.

Hell if he keeps that much momentum going into Election Day he might even contest Illinois.

Even fucking New Jersey is a lot closer than it looks, the most recent poll is only +3 C but RCP is keeping a +21 C poll in from fucking June with a sample of

If the recent EU elections are anything to go by immigration is a big vote pusher and that is where the DNC will get destroyed.

>electoral votes this close

So how many (((recounts))) will we have to sit through?

At least Nevada and Colorado. Maybe changes if the polls shift though,

He wont

Nate Silicon is a complete shill, he basing the prospect of clinton winning the debates of the bias CNN poll which sampled democrats at 41% and republicans at 26%

trump is up in CO VA and will win part of Maine, checkmate

>This retard thinks Clinton wins Iowa

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump won't win all of Maine friend, but he will win

Add New Mexico to the list. Never thought I'd ever say that.

Trump should do well in many of these states provided he doesn't do any more "outreach"

>mfw I have 200 twitter accounts in stand by ready to mock liberal cucks with copypastas carefully engineered to maximize butthurt

I feel like voters are just going to turn out and vote for Clinton overwhelmingly.

Once the post debate numbers settle in.

>I feel like voters are just going to turn out and vote for Clinton

Just get ready to assassinate Hillary when she wins boys.
And be sure to yell Sic Semper Tyrannis

Get back in the basket

>Leaf telling anyone to do anything

He also kept mentioning specific battleground states, smart, this gets the viewer invested. Hillary spewed the same old shit we have heard from politicians since Bill Clinton. I'm going to make x better and my experts say my plan will make x better. People are fucking sick of this pie in the sky bullshit from politicians.

At this point trump is more likely to flip virginia than NH

W-what's Wisconsin doing all the way up there? What the fuck

I think I've been Bearstained.

Well, apparently MN is now a battleground state. If this is the case, IF, then Hillary is now fighting a huge uphill battle with little time left. If a state like MN is threatening, she will have to dump money in all kinds of new and unexpected places, all the while Trump saves his money to donate to the wall.

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/27/blue-state-blues-minnesota-is-now-a-battleground-state/

At least leafs don't call for the assassination of your future president.

You think Clinton gains Florida? Why?

Being this much of a leaf

>i dont see trump winning CO - way too liberal-leaning of a state.

Stop that. I don't know where you get CO being a liberal state. It is historically a swing state that has ended up red more often than blue.

>muh weed
Single issue voters and it's a non issue this election.

He's going to get CO

NB: Polling models for PA should be based on '04 turnout and not '08/'12, there isn't a nigger running. Shittsburgh and Killadelphia will not have enough turnout to overcome real Pennsylvanians.

t. Pennsylvanian

Not sure it's worth the crazy effort it would take to get MN over the top. Nixon in 72' was the last presidential election to go red in MN. Other bigger electoral prizes that will cost less in ad buys and ground game.

Can we expect even better white turnout a la Brexit?

meant to include my map

I would change PA and NH to light red or light blue. The rest is right.

He will win Iowa and ME1
He needs NH next and he'll win Rutherford Hayes style

he only needs to flip on of these to win

I do believe this will play a part, but there will be more overall focus on the election because of how much press it's getting over Trump. They'll know about it.

If we can go a month and a half without another coon violently resisting arrest and getting shot I think we'll be ok.

She'll lose FL and NC and still win.

Could add Virginia in there also she is only really up by 1 there. People always just assume it is blue because of that faggot Kaine.

NJ is +3 in the most recent poll

If you're flipping Minnesota you're flipping NJ too

Haven't seen a single Hillary supporter except when I got bored and e-stalked my crushes likes on facebook. " For Clinton!"

Brought it up to her the other day, she told me she's voting Trump and can't stand Clinton

She didn't even know about her fainting and she looked at me when I said it like, "You're lying. You're serious? Holy shit. I don't even feel bad."

And mind you this girl is kind of an immigrant, she's from Russia, and this is a liberal as fuck school. Trump's got this shit on lock IMO, only needs to win the next debate to make up for this one and he's fucking in there.