Name one thing wrong with this photo

Name one thing wrong with this photo.

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_microphone
scribd.com/document/57713498/Malcom-H-Stern-Americans-of-Jewish-Descent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>under house arrest, I Iove it!
how long before the death squad arrives?

Here's one
>Wall is the color of menstrual blood

There is literally two kike ruining a perfectly comfy room

>Black man on the cover of the book on the coffee table.
Ew.

It's a great photo because it proves the Jewish conspiracy theories are bullshit.

Rockefeller is 100% German pedigree, 0% Jewish.

Literally the den of evil.

A book overlooked by most people and published for sale mainly within the Jewish community states that the Rockefellers are Jews of Sephardic descent (meaning Spanish and Portuguese Jews). The work was published only for Jews some years ago. The work was compiled by the Jewish historian Malcolm H. Stern and entitled “Americans of Jewish Decent.”

That book weighed 10 pounds and gave the history of 25,000 Jewish individuals in America. It is extremely interesting to note that only 550 copies of the book were printed and each copy was consecutively numbered. The book was delivered to the top Jewish community leaders in America for their personal reference files in dealing with and contacting Jews who are “Marranos” (those Jews who “PRETEND” to be Christians in their community but secretly hold to their Jewish faith and race when among their own kind.)

Stephen Birmingham in “The Grandees” reports: “Who would expect to find the Rockefellers in the book.” Stern’s work traces what he calls the “Nobility of Jewry – the Sephardim who lived in Spain and Portugal as princes of the land.” […]

The fuck is that book in the bottom right

There is nothing particularly wrong with it but those two scumbags make me feel a bit disturbed

I want to know their true plans and secrets, I want to know what their end game is

>There was some book somehwere that said something
Cool story bro.

Show me some reliable source

I wonder how many hidden doors are there in that room alone

Windows aren't protected from laser eavesdropping.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_microphone

where's Smithers?

op btfo

look at the body language

jacob is clearly the top. soros looks like a scared bitch

fucking hell, i always thought that was soros on the right, him and rockerfeller really are indistinguishable.

The painting isnt properly central to the panel its hung in and one of those candles is leaning. The curtains are pretty disgusting too tbqh. Rothschild has terrible posture. Rockerfeller has no neck and looks like he jjust followed through on a fart. Put your hands together the same way rothschild has and tell me that feels natural.
Is there a higher res version of this, i want to know what the books are.

Why aren't there two menorahs there?

I like the black guy on the book cover.

Don't know about lord rothschild but rockefeller has stated his end game " Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it"

They're alive.

this

looks like a book with an uncle tom from the late 19th century

One comes to mind, they're not dead.

they both shit themselves

>pro miscegenation statue
>jews arent lampshades yet
>spacing on the mantle is fucked up
>slouching
>books organized in an ugly manner

It's a pale replica of this.

fucking krauts! where my hastings at?

THOSE CURTAINS!!!!!!

>Americans of Jewish Decent
Book is here. This is copy 20. It is 12 pages. Big read.
scribd.com/document/57713498/Malcom-H-Stern-Americans-of-Jewish-Descent