Fired For Voting Trump

So I got fired today for voting for Trump.

What action can I take?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailytrump.org/american-freedom-party-launches-hotline-bullied-trump-supporters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lies.

No you didn't

Yes your next job, hide your power level.

I can walk among liberals and trendies and plant the seed of doubt within their minds. They literally think I am one of them.

I don't even contradict them, I act like I support the most extreme left talking points. They realize how crazy the things they believe ultimately lead them into.

Shoot up the place

post proofs

you start by not lying on the internet

what?

>be American
>Plop in shop
>Shart in Mart
>Defecate on the elevate

lawyer up

thedailytrump.org/american-freedom-party-launches-hotline-bullied-trump-supporters/

>So I got fired today for voting for Trump.
Rest of the country is having elections later on.
Do you have any idea where you tried to "vote"?

>Defecate on the elevate

A nigger stole my bike

Come to mexico we have tons of jobs for you,we stole most of them from your fellow countrymen.

Trump just said it yesterday,so it has to be true.

Get a job with CTR and sabotage them.

Are you from the future? How did you vote is it november already?

fake and gay.

In the first world we have something called absentee voting. I mailed in my ballot today nigger.

lawfag here, please give juicy story

what you want to file is an 'unlawful termination' suit. there are legal firms that specialize in this, shop around, if you have a good case you can wrap your legal fees into the settlement and pay national-level practice with 9+ people on your case.

will provide more advice but i will need your story as a retainer

Start a business, become your own man, fire anybody that votes for Hillary

This.

If you need a job, build wall.

It's funny because that's legal in over 40 states.

sue

>fired

Nice try, you actually have to be a working member of society to pull that one off.

>remember that shitposting isn't a job

>all these underages on Cred Forums that don't know about early voting

Tell us more about things that didn't happen

>Be OP
>Vote
>Go to work
>"HA HA THAT BITCH CUNT IS FINISHED HILLARY IS GONNA DIE HA HA"
>Get fired
>wtf

This

political beliefs arent protected under the hiring/firing laws

>What action can I take?
Depends on the state, but you could sue for it.

>shitposting not a job
>CTR on suicide watch

You deserved it.

Do absolutely nothing. You deserve to be fired.

if this is true you can sue them and probably get a nice payout

/thread/

Political ideology only receives civil protections in a handful of US states.

You can literally go full politico in the office if you work in California up to and including actively campaigning for someone as long as your productivity doesn't fall, but if your boss fires you for speaking well of Trump at the water cooler in Florida, you're fucked.

primaries....

Nothing faggot that's how the market works

As long as you're not white, play the race card.

Contact the conservative media and the trump campaign

I'll take things that didn't happen for 500, Alex,

Boom Daily Double
>check em

They are in like 3-6 states in varying degrees.

sue because you have freedom of action

>1 post by this ID

Gotta hand it to you shills. You're finding unique and creative ways to slide.

saged

lol

Only if you live in a liberal bastion like New York or California.

and you get a donation from trump

Too bad this is a lie. Why you gotta love on the internet, man?

hide your power level

Niceeeeeee :^)

At will employment buddy. You can thank the Republicans for "right to work "

Fucking
Kek

Look who wants big gubmen to come help save him now

:^)

this

>"In the first world we have something called rigged ballo, I mailed my vote for Madame President Clinton today"
Fixed that for you

> unlawful termination

[LAUGHS IN BINARY]

You don't have the STAM-INN-A to not get fired. #poser

kek

You got fired for having poor judgment OP. I fire trump supports too. If you're gullible enough to fall for the trump con-man, I don't want you working for me.

Go get attention elsewhere.

Don't do this whatever you do. Hillary's people are trying to get an October Surprise like that in order to stop Trump.

contact your state's branch department of labor and report your employer for discrimination

oh, you were joking?

> Joe "It's Salami I'm Hidin'" Biden

10/10 jew post

OP here, I'll clarify.
>go into work after the debate wearing my white MAGA cap
>lefty SJW cuck boss tells me to take off my hat
>remind of my constitutional right to freedom of expression
>he tries to debate me but easily shut down all of his bad tactics because I've watched all of the GOP debates
>he tells me to find work elsewhere
>tell him that I'll see him in court

Australia does it again!

Classic mexican not understanding the meaning of words.

Well you can't figure out how to speak spanish after 500 years let alone English

>Muhh discrimination against dumb people

Kek

nice try "OP"

PLOP IN SHOP HOOOLLLLY SHHHIIITTTT

I'm a high school teacher in a public school. Do you realize how shit my life would become if I revealed my power level. There's only one other teacher I know of that is a closet MAGA like me, and she is hot as fuck but she is married to Chad.

>I have the right to wear anything in the work place
>Muhh freedoms

You're fucking retarded

I live in Washington and go to college i joke about voteing for trump and every one thinks its funny. Little do they know im serious and hate googles and skypes.

Guys, I also got fired from my job for political BS.

All I did was hang a Nazi flag in my cubicle, make oven jokes to the jew looking receptionist, hang a rope noose in one of the black guys cubes and take of my shirt occasionally so everyone could see my cool swastika tat with the works "gas the kikes, race war now". It's total BS. Fired me for no other reason than I once said I would vote for Trump over Hillary.

Some states it is
Either way, just go on the news saying you were fired for it

Tell me what lefty news would cover that shit?

Hey guys, just got fired from work here

>Walk into work with mu SS uniform
>Bitchy kike woman bitches at me for wearing a sweet ass uniform
>Put her in her place and tell her she can go to the showers if she doesnt want to look at it
>Calls security and kicks me out
>Fuck this Cred Forums Im never working in a Holocaust museum again

I joke about voting trump do. But it's just a joke, because I aint a fucking retard.

This senpai. I am the consummate diplomat when talking politics with lefties.

Lefties don't know in any depth history pre 2001. It's easy to plant the seeds of doubt and subvert their opinions if they believe you are one of them.

Playing with their little minds is ever so much fun. KEKEK remember, the clowns always get the last laugh!

Lie about getting fired on Cred Forums.

You dumbass, I hope you read your contract.

Two different places I've worked at had in the contract for employment that "He can be fired for so-and-so list of reasons, including no reason at all." Companies include this to protect themselves from situations just like this.

If you ever tried to take this shit anywhere in court, the judge would say "Why did you fire him?" and a lawyer from the company would say "No reason at all." and that would be the end of it. They aren't always required to have a reason.

What you do - if it's not a family or local business - is you go over your boss's head, not into court unless you can prove it, unless the reason you were terminated is PROVABLY political bias. If you go over the guy's head you have leverage, because the higher-ups will work with you at least the minimum amount because they don't want you to raise a fuss, but if you raise a fuss right out the gate you won't have any leverage left and they'll throw you under the bus.

kek

>1 post by this ID
Idiots

>What action can I take?
You could stop lying to try and get attention and sympathy from Cred Forums.

kys

1 post by this id

how does he keep getting away with this?

kek

kys fham

And since ballots are sealed OP got fired how?

African-american boss:"Where have you been? You're late."
OP:"Voted for Trump, nigger!"

>1 post by this ID

let it slide, let it slide, let it slide

During Obamas second term when we had to lay off people because of the health care act the owner of the company walked into the parking lot and fired anyone with a vote obama sticker first even fired a man who worked there for almost 20 years.

>get fired for being stupid and autistic and show ppl your real power lv
>gee i wonder what went wrong, ppl always reply to me when i call them retards on the internet
>selfish, egoist, fat, and stiky OP

ohh goooys i got fired

REEEEEEEE!!!

the true words of an autist person 100% real. no bullshiet.

Lever action, pump action, bolt action are all fine options.

>say I'm going to vote for the Aleppo Man so I cant be branded as a racist or a stinky liberal
>am actually going to vote for Trump

If only most people were as smart as me

Whoever you vote for, discussing politics at work or divulging your political leanings is just plain stupid.

You probably deserved it because everyone was getting tired of hearing you talk about politics. There's some Democrat faggot at my job who always bashes Trump but I don't say a word, I just let him go because you can tell it annoys everyone else and makes them think, if only slightly, "wow this guy never shuts the fuck up about Trump, Democrats are kind of faggy."