Why does calling someone a shill or cuck bother them so much?

Why does calling someone a shill or cuck bother them so much?

Not just this board but /news/ and Cred Forums too.

how come you think that?
cuck.

It's a stupid insult

Only newfags are bothered by anything they read here.
GTFO

Because whenever I see someone called a shill or cuck, they flip out, rant then leave.

Hehe I browse Cred Forums and I'm voting for God Emperor Donald Trump! MAGA! hehe

>says the brown transmidget

>uses overused "cuck" insult
>has an IQ over 60

Pick one.

you join the wrong theads user.

Yet another ctr proxyfag. Why do you bother?

Do you feel like a hero yet?

I support Trump, you fucking moron. Your country is even worse off than mine.

What's wrong with your flag? It's missing white stripes and 49 stars

Cuck.

Well you see cuckholds are upset their fetish has been turned into the best insult of 2016, they feel humiliated.

Becuase thyere from reddit where anytime someone says something mean or not to their favor they downvote them to hide their replies, you cant do that here

I left for less brown pastures.

who /reddit/ here?

KEK!

Immediately on the defensive. Tell us all how well you think Trump did in the debate.

I only watched a part of it, but he did okay. I think he wasted too much time talking about himself, though.

You're alright for a dirty ricenigger

as an actualy cuck Im not even bothered by it. It only bothers people who feel inferior to nigger dicks.

Only shills get angry when called a shill

I'm honestly starting to believe this. Like we hit a raw nerve. They also don't have a single rebuttal other than to talk about how smart, rational, non-racist they are OR they just return the insult and sperg out.
Really? I figured as much.

The user is immunized against all insults: one may call him a faggot, nigger, NEET, pussy, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a cuck and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

>You're alright for a dirty ricenigger
I'm white.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U A KEK
HAHA U KEKUKEKUKEKUKEKUKEK

Jesus Christ lol these idiot (((Journalists)))

cuck = pussy never stands up for what they should own.
shill = paid for hire lie fest