How fucking stupid are these """journalists"""?

They think if they can get you to associate yourself as "alt-right" they can then push that word around to manipulate you. It's actually amazing how stupid they are.

Stupid enough to enter a shit tier career like journalism.

They are here right now, btw.

Truth.

more people clicked on this thread than clicked on that article

(((Salon))) is a liberal rag. You can believe the opposite of whatever they publish.

Very

OP, let's not be overly judgmental. I mean, put yourself in their shoes. You're 23, just got out of school with some humanities degree, can't find a job. You sign up as a writer for some e-zine, your editor tells you to pump out five articles a day. You crank out some half-assed stuff, then they show you the page views. You start to think your opinion matters, that people actually tune in to read your reasoned arguments. So you throw in some cliche commentary, your editor eats it up because xe's just a late Gen-Xer who got indoctrinated before it was cool, your readers love to bounce your shit around their echo chamber. So you can see how a completely unremarkable basic bitch can quickly become of the opinion that she is an intelligent and insightful journalist in spite of producing almost nothing of value.

They aren't very intelligent. They should continue to stick to "between the two ferns" level of idiocy.

Cred Forums is not the alt right

They're desperate. They didn't get the Trump blowout they were expecting so now they're flipping the narrative to that of people expecting a blowhard with barely any debating experience would beat someone who's spent her entire adult life lying professionally.

If I ever had any faith in mainstream media (which I didn't), I have even less now (than none).

This is a prime example of how media journalism has become a total joke, more about shaping thoughts than providing information.

Imagine how terrified you have to be to come to Cred Forums, make a shill post and then report it as legitimate news.

These people are genuinely scared of a bunch of shitposters posting pictures of frogs.

The amount of ctr on here at the moment just proves how much we've rattled them.

It blows my mind that I can sit in my comfy room doodling dumb cartoon pictures in ms paint and on the other side of the globe some "journalist" is shitting his pants and trying desperately to find a way to spin my boredom in to a positive article for a presidential nominee.

The second the left acknowledged us as a legitimate group they made themselves look utterly retarded.

Doesn't matter. This place has to be another box that's easy to peak in and sort the contents of into something that makes sense to them.

>Salon

Who?

CTR Psi-Op

Journalists these days are garbage.

When they write articles with sources, they still inject their own opinions to an extravagant extent.

More often, they write articles without sources that are based on opinions, with a completely unbearable sarcastic tone.

They give them shallow clickbait titles like "Yes, Clinton Did Win The Debate - And Here's Why" or, "If You're a Minority, You Should Be Very, Very Afraid of Donald Trump" without any support.

Some of the dumbest people I knew growing up have Master's degrees in journalism and work for ""publications"" such as Salon, Refinery29, the AJC, and TIME.

Today's "journalism"" employs the dumbest people in the world who know more about social media than writing. They are stupid people with unfounded opinions.

LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU AGREE

is this more of the

>Cred Forums is satire meme

CTR here, hi everybody thanks for having me.

Just wanted to stop in, say hello, and tell you all you've been great; the whole ride has been great; the shekels have been great.

Oh, and one more thing:

KEK HAS ABANDONED YOU

At this point I can't tell when it's stupidity and when it's Ministry of Truth tier disinformation. If we ever make it out of this shitstorm, remember to NEVER stop shaming these """""journalists""""" for what they have done to this country. It's fucking sickening

>tfw every "SALON.COM/CNN HOT NEWS OPINION ARTICLE "TRUMP DEFEATED?: PEPE MEMES ALT RIGHT CLINTON NAILS IT!" shit you read is from a legion of nu-male and barren-wombed female journo/english BAs cresting their thirties in jobs with no security, who wrote their private west coast college applications thinking that they were going to be some kind of actual journalist or policy-maker when they grew up, and instead they white noise write opinion pieces for a cybernetic neocon thinktank that sees them as a Minitruth functionary peon from 1984
>tfw every single one of them wishes they could be some kind of HIP YOUNG JOURNALIST like they pretended to be in college, well-dressed and living in some kind of repurposed loft in New York, writing scathing critiques of contemporary culture and politics
>tfw they're fat cucks and unfuckable hags who spend all day on twitter, have no purpose in life and no retirement plans, and fill their lives by consuming trendy prolefeed and getting 7 retweets when they lowercasetweet some snarky jokeless comment about it
>tfw american journalism used to have a distinct, authentic spirit to it, and you could be a hero, an artist, or a social organiser by being a journalist
>tfw they've been reduced to prolefeed-mixers, stirring the approved slurry of CLINTON NAILED IT: TRUMP IS DARK, BUT CAN CLINTON NAILING IT UNDARKEN TRUMP'S DARKNESS? WHY TRUMP'S DARKNESS CAN'T DARKEN CLINTON'S NAILS propaganda pieces every week for commission pay

>image "1 post by this ID"

Does Salon claim to be actual journalists? I always thought it was a magazine about the latest shampoos and hair sprays and shit like that

Remember when journalism used to be a respectable profession? Truth, justice, accountability, informing the public.

It's obvious they don't teach standards in journalism anymore. I'd imagine they probably don't teach ethics anymore either, except for maybe as an early prereq that's expected to be ignored.

> I member

Actually, looking back on it, I don't.

Let's put it this way. If this were the Soviet Union, Salon would run the gulags.

Except this is actually true. Cred Forums and reddit were flooding polls right after the debates, even being told to vote multiple times using proxies and incognito mode.

Reminder anyone with sense recognized the alt-right label was a load of bullshit fabricated by main stream outlets months ago.

It's the same shit they've always done. Build a cage for sheep, and then move the cage when it's useful to them.

No one is actually part of the 'alt-right' since it's a label given to anyone they find undesirable.

>kikes and shills flood pol after debate with '1 post by this ID' threads about LMAO TRUMP LOST
>kikes then write news articles saying the alt-right (which they fabricated entirely) is turning on trump
talk about lmao

people get paid to write this? I wrote better shit in my 7th grade journalism class. I'm serious.

This
Tell you're enemy that they're part of a group then tell them they have to follow the groupthink that you inject

That's what this is.

But they're right—because of Donald Trump's poor performance, now we all want white people to be displaced in their own nations. We're all for pro-black affirmative action, and we don't believe any TV show, movie, or video game should be allowed to only feature white people.

>rag

Don't bash rags, Salon is worse.

>salon
>not being retarded

> I always thought it was a magazine about the latest shampoos and hair sprays and shit like that

Kek

>> salon

Only girls go to hair nail salons

capped

They used one of my screenshots I had compiled and posted here in that Daily Dot article. How the fuck did that happen? Are journalists really watching this board 24/7?

Wow i never thought I would ever agree with a canadian but here we are.

Is Cred Forums really that terrifying that all these publications have to shill against us?

>this

Pol is fuckin satire and 90% of the time we are trolling each other. How are people this retarded. @Salon if you are reading this. You are morons

Fuck off kike. Alt right is founded on white identity then it goes from there. Find some other thread to subvert.

No don't say anything, just let them do their thing.

But satire is based on truth, or there would be nothing to make fun of. I'd say about 90% of Cred Forums is actually conservative, and we play it up like we are all Nazis, for laughs.

>nobody noticed Cred Forums is being raided?

shut up jew

Don't listen to him, Salon, I'm the boss of Cred Forums and it's all real!

>mfw when there's an article on how Trump's support base is fracturing and headed for a civil war.

Most of it is in good fun but I wouldn't call Cred Forums satire. It is a pretty politically diverse board. There are white nationalist, an cap, neo libs, lolbertarians, neocons, shitposters, nat soc, and general moderates that portray and take their opinions seriously on this board.

WTF is this shit. Have the ((("alt right xDDD"))) normies stolen pepe? Who the fuck even directs this shit, who decides when pepe goes against Trump?

Demand royalties, stop these bastards stealing our rare memes.

Cred Forums has been my home for over 8 years and it kills me watching it being invaded by cretinous scumfucks like these.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE US ALONE REEEEE

oh boy it's time for the quadrennial "Cred Forums is a hivemind" exposé by the media

Because we became a force that can change the course of the Western Civilization

When you assign yourself to a movement, you become easy to manipulate. It's that simple. For us, it's now the "Alt-Right"
Ignore it, because most of it isn't true

Ive only been here for 4 and I'm kind of fucking mad too. I dont like the media exposure because it corrupts the actual conversation on this board. It might as well be Cred Forums at this point. Most boards on here are really good though. Hobby boards are really the best.

>we play it up like we are all Nazis
Heil

Well, I mean. We did do that.

/fit/>/k/>/o/>/mlp/

I'm always serious when I post here, brodawg.

OK, this needs to be put to rest now. The presidential debate didn't turn things against Trump, except insofar as it was used to time the shilling attacks against Trump's online supporters. The idea is to come on here and say "Trump did so bad, #imwithher now!" and make that sentiment as loud as fucking possible so people will feel a loss of momentum and either become discouraged, or say "m-me, too, I guess"

We even had threads before the debate warning people that the Clinton campaign was planning on online offensive right after the debate, to try to create the appearance of faltering support.

If you've been feeling like you've been detecting more shilling than usual recently, that's because you are. Hillary shills are trying to form the narrative, as usual, with cointelpro tactics.

>inb4 someone responds "I'm not a shill, I don't even like Hillary but Trump shat the bed at the debate and you should feel bad and stop supporting him"

one of the truest things I've ever read

>Pol is fuckin satire
Milo pls go.