Pepe market is SKYROCKETING after the ADL announcement

Pepe market is SKYROCKETING after the ADL announcement

You stashing or selling?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/
time.com/4510849/pepe-the-frog-adl-hate-symbol/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/27/anti_defamation_league_classifies_white_nationalist_favorite_pepe_the_frog.html
cnet.com/news/anti-defamation-league-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-list/
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what announcement?

ADL?
Redpill me on how this affects my pepe portfolio.

>ADL Adds ‘Pepe the Frog’ Meme to Hate Symbol Database

>Pepe the Frog has been added to the Anti-Defamation League’s Hate Symbol Database, where it currently sits alongside symbols such as the Nazi swastika, burning crosses, and SS lightning bolts.

>“In recent years, with the growth of the ‘alt right’ segment of the white supremacist movement, a segment that draws some of its support from some of the above-mentioned Internet sites, the number of ‘alt right’ Pepe memes has grown, a tendency exacerbated by the controversial and contentious 2016 presidential election,” wrote the ADL on their Pepe page. “Though Pepe memes have many defenders, not least the character’s creator, Matt Furie, who has called the alt right appropriation of the meme merely a ‘phase,’ the use of racist and bigoted versions of Pepe memes seems to be increasing, not decreasing.”

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/

see

You've gotta be shittin me........
Jesus Christ, comedy makes itself these days.

>breitbart
You're gunna need a better source otherwise I jsut think this is misinformation to pump the pepe market.

fucking skypes

I want to put these over people's bernie stickers but I custom made it so it would be easy to trace back to me

Rare pepes are going to go through the roof

Add Google, Skype and Skittles to ADL guise.

Stash them then sell the moment they become a normie commodity in the meme market

.t jewish mememarket stockbroker

time.com/4510849/pepe-the-frog-adl-hate-symbol/

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/27/anti_defamation_league_classifies_white_nationalist_favorite_pepe_the_frog.html

cnet.com/news/anti-defamation-league-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-list/

What will happen to the value of picrelated?

>breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/

"The Pepe the Frog character did not originally have racist or anti-Semitic connotations. Internet users appropriated the character and turned him into a meme, placing the frog in a variety of circumstances and saying many different things. Many variations of the meme became rather esoteric, resulting in the phenomenon of so-called "rare Pepes."

>cartoon frog with no connotations
>smug version becomes popular
>ban it because racist

The ADL just lost whatever credibility Clinton bribed it.

Why not go straight to the source?

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html

lol

>ADL
>credibility

I guess it's time to manufacture rare Pepes and sell to the black market

basically jidf

>Canadian reading comprehension

Pepecoins are still considered 1/8th the value of a rare Pepe. I would suggest selling them to build up enough cash to accumulate a small amount of uncommon to moderately rare Pepes. Eventually if the stock market continues to go up which it seems to be doing you'll be able to garner enough cash from your Pepes to purchase a tritinium Pepe, one of the rarest Pepes.

No exceptions

We're in a bubble. Pull all assets out of rare Pepes. Crash is imitate. I will not warn you again.

#PepeBubble #PrepareForTheCrash #MemeRecession

A hooker stole my rare pepes last week, can anybody spare one for a guy down on his luck?

Here's an infographic, it's all I have left.

>toothpaste

>reliable sources

So all memes aside, what are the odds some crypto faggots are going to make a Pepe/KeK Coin? We already have Doge and Trump coin.

The chance of us going to the moon, Shillong this crap to blue pill Normie's is YUGE.

EVERYONE GET READY FOR THE BIG PEPE BUBBLE.

THIS IS THE SECOND AND LARGEST BUBBLE THE INTERNET HAS EVER SEEN.

START STOCKING UP THE RAREST PEPE AND BE READY TO SELL COMMONS AS SUPER RARES TO NORMIES WANTING TO BUY IN

Here you go leaf bro, have one of my rare misprint pepe.

I only have a few modest, home-made pepes. I never go to download the latest fad pepe; they are too glitzy for my taste.

>filename
Well played

I'm in a holding pattern.

I have a handful of silver Pepe coins my grandpa brought back from the Pacific during the war. He said he took them from a dead Jap. They are a little tarnished, but surely rare.