Do you wear your MAGA hat in public?

Do you wear your MAGA hat in public?
Whats the worst response you've gotten from wearing it, if any?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Insurrectionary_Army_of_Ukraine#Second_repudiation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withering_away_of_the_state
youtu.be/ZBjelRDKHUk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90478496
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90478498
mediaite.com/tv/focus-groups-on-cnn-fox-overwhelmingly-say-clinton-won-debate/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article104380351.html
msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/debate-doesn-t-sway-focus-group-774317123949
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would but I usually have my family with me and I'm a CHL holder. I don't want to get in a physical confrontation with someone while I'm holding my son and have to hurt someone in front of him.

It's sad how heavy the left is with violent people. I would never think to hurt a BLM supporter.

I wore mine once on a Friday night out.

Stares mostly. Some knowing smiles. one guy came up to me (I thought in a mocking way by his facial expression) and he shook my hand and we had a brief conversation about making America great again

Haven't done it again because it was too much attention

True, you gotta do whats best for your family. Leftists can be fairly hypocritical when it comes to their self proclaimed peace and acceptance. The brits are even being shamed for waving their own flag, its depressing.

underage b&

Spic here a white girl pulled up to me on the side of the road called me a racist and started playing the song
Fuck Donald trump very loud
She was fat with a black child in the back seat

ew. thank god you can't vote

I weigh 130 lb and live in NYC

I think it would be dangerous to wear the hat

"Cool hat"
"Nice hat"
"Where'd you get that"

Now all the Bernie Bros around me are all non partisan again the only people that would say something are Hillary supporters and I've never seen one in public.

Ok then

in b4 banhammer

Dirty looks mostly. I wore it to a Hillary debate watch event in Chicago yesterday and had several people ask me if I actually supported Trump or was just wearing it ironically.

CTR here
peace and acceptance is for cucks
you think I'm shilling for Killary because I like peace and acceptance?
I shill because I know a true player when I see one.

I'd push you on to the subway tracks.

>he takes the subway
Haha pleb

Actually, girls notice too.

There's a guy I know who wears what seems to be a chinese knockoff of a maga hat around campus. He always has it backwards, not sure why. As far as I know no one ever bothered him about it.

wow trips dont lie, kek has spoke for Hillary

Who fucking wears hats?
Fags

Hahahahahaha

anyone have any more variations of this gif

165 lb NYCer here.

I'd definitely loudly mock you to see if I could make you cry in public. I'd only beat you up if I was with enough POC friends to blame it on you for instigating the fight.

Wore mine on a flight to Portland, and on the way back. Mean stares, and I could hear people talking shit in the rows behind me. Wore the hat into some dispensaries and got the stinkeye from 20-something hipster 'budtenders' like no other. 10/10 would MAGA again.

>POC friends

Another pleb

Says the faggot with the sunglasses

>bourgeois propaganda from over a hundred years ago
>redpilled

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me more about the science behind racial taxonomy you filthy wage slave

I haven't , but Seattle here
Wearing it in public is not worth the cost.
Iv considerd becoming a mytr and just doing it but the media would spin it as I proved the SWJ/Google mob or just ingore it .
In the city you will get pesterd, debated and physical fought just waking down the street

I wore this shirt at the cafeteria on campus (in Denmark) and some international homo student came up to me and said 'Can i see your shirt for a moment'.
I turned to him and he asked me 'Do you actually support Trump or are you just trolling?'.
I just stared at him and smiled, he left almost immediately.

Hats are comfortable and if you are going through that awkward phase they help hide acne.

faggot with no principles except bandwagoning with a perceived winner

Kill yourself

>not being bourgeois
>having a salaried or wage based position
You are so pathetically low class that you cannot even comprehend it.

Says the faggot with velcro strap hat.

Be an adult

nah. i graduated this year and i wore it to school. probably laughed at me but i enjoyed wearing it anyway lmao

sorry can't hear you over the sound of my alpha candidate

I'll have you know I'm only 12 shill points away from picking my own kill target, so you better watch yourself, kiddo.

So is/does confidence

>he thinks having a salary makes him part of the ruling class

Let me guess, GED?

Being from NZ, most Kiwis are oblivious to what it means. I don't wear it often, but I have worn it out to nightclubs once, and a few times when having social gatherings at my flat.

Most people just read what it says and carry on. I have an anti Trump Berniebro who thought it was cool that I actually got one. I also have a dipshit liberal female friend who unironically believes in anarchy, she flipped it off my head one night as she walked past.

That's about it. You're pretty safe wearing one here in NZ purely because no one fucking knows what it is.

Furry can't handle having shitty beliefs questioned in public, thinks this makes him a victim.

>spring 16
>econ class with my classy black n white trump cap
>End of class
>teacher "maybe this class will make you revisit your option of the lesser known candidates"
>"it wont"

>being this illiterate
Let me guess, plebian DNA?

I wear it to college all the time. So far the worst reaction I got was a guy orange-bearded guy walking up to me and saying "Make tha Fathaland great again!" in a horrible german accent, then walking off with his friend who didn't get the joke.

Fat fuck then proceeds to tell the friend that Trump's rise is similiar to Nazi Germany. Give me a fucking break.

I would but it looks like shit on my head. Way too big. I am disappoint

Wore mine to an anime convention. Everyone loved it. Talked to some older greek people at the greek convention next door about how trump needs to win.

Kek has turned away from Trump
Truly the chaos god knows no loyalties
We must follow

>An anime convention
Why does this make sense?

I wear it everywhere in philly. Even now to work. I don't care what they do. It will only show their flaws and make the movement greater

>Unironically going to an anime convention

Because this is a Vietnamese wood working image board

It makes as much sense as all the anime girls with MAGA hats. I'm a Trump supporter. I don't question it anymore.

Because trump supporters are faggots.

>sitting in my dorm room yesterday watching debate
>girl knocks on the door and my roommate answers
>she's looking for me
>I have my hat on
>My desk is covered with all the food I've been going to town on
>probably have buffalo sauce on my face
>she was just wondering if we had an assignment due in some class
>she knew my name for some reason when I can't even remember hers
>apologizes for "stalking" me
I didn't spill spaghetti when actually talking to her but oh boy did I wonder what she was thinking. It's funny because she was cheerful and smiling yesterday but all the times I recall seeing her before she's had massive resting bitch face. She was a ginger which usually knocks girls down a few points for me but no freckles and not the usual skull deformities so who knows, it's too late now anyways. Thanks for reading my blog.

get out normie fuck

I wore it to a public showing of the debate last night. In San Francisco. I was the only one wearing a MAGA hat, and the only one clapping for Trump (except when he mentioned Sanders).

No one said a word except one guy on a bus who silently muttered "Trump's an ass" as he got off the bus.

People, especially liberals, are incredibly docile. You're more than fine wearing it in public.

Never bad attention. Once a guy paid for my slurpie at a local gas station.

How to subscribe?

Dude. Why are you here? Go get some wings, put your hat on, and knock on her door.

What would Trump do?

I'm always looking for a fight.

>be me, wearing my Trump shirt
>sitting outside having a coffee near the Madison, WI capitol building
>watching some guy play an accordion on the street
>I get up to leave and walk away
>He stops playing, pulls me aside, and compliments my shirt

Where mine all the time. Only responses I've gotten have been positive.

Bourgeois literally means ruling class, not middle class you driveling sow. At best you could say you're petit bourgeois, but I doubt you have the cultural refinement to really fit the mold. You did buy a MAGA hat after all.

stfu, gtfo shill, etc.

poo in loo

>in public

what the fuck is the point of having the hat if you're only going to wear it in private anyway?

the world is full of pussies anymore

City?

I legitimately don't know her name and I skipped the class we're both in today along with most people because none of us knew about the essay we had due until yesterday. I only remembered about it when she asked and there was no way I was doing that shit when there was a debate on and polls to spam afterwards.

Nothing

>being this illiterate
>implying i said I bought a trump hat
>implying i said I had a salaried job or any job for that matter

People like you were best left uneducated because even when taught to read your kind lacks any comprehension skills.

An educated Pleb is still a Pleb, just a more irritating one

Ok, yeah. So you get a pass. But get on that shit.

Hey guys, where can I get a MAGA hat? I can't find any Trump stuff anywhere.

Suggestions?

Nobody I don't know has said anything ever. Any encounters I have they are super nice and polite, but it's never about the hat.
Everyone I know has complimented and mentioned they like my hat.

I love my community. This is the kind of place that if you have one item behind a whole cart they invite you to go ahead of them.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear

The only official source.
Made in USA.
Donates to the campaign.

Support America, support Trump, support WINNING.

what state? i was in new jersey and wearing it and everyone loved it. tons of smiles, thumbs up, people approaching me, telling me they like my hat

Tennessee.

We drive everywhere, so there isn't usually a chance to talk to people casually passing by.
It's possible people could have liked the hat but they aren't used to striking up conversations with strangers.

Since I take my hat off while eating at restaurants and in stores I'm gathering up stuff off a list I don't usually interact with anyone but employees.

tennessee is a trump heavy state so im sure everyone is down with it

yes I do and have never been approached or anything i get some some looks but i think that maybe because people are tring to read it rather than because they recognise it

id be surprised if anyone approached me though because im 6'4 and they know they know im going to be tough to stump

I say it at work. When you actually have a job theres no millenials waiting to be offended when you say anything.

I wore my red MAGA hat to Minecon 2016 and a hot autistic girl cosplaying as Rei dragged me into her car after the show, started sucking my huge cock, and then I blew my entire load of hot cum I had been saving up from 2 weeks of no fapping inside her tight virgin pussy with no condom

I wore it once and a black man told me to shove it up my fat white ass and his mom tried to rip it off my head so I don't wear it anymore.

>Rei

Whaa? I'm a leaf and I wear the hat every day. Gym, errands, work, you name it.

I didn't even realize it was provocative

I bought a hat but my head is so damn massive that it fits like a jew hat. It sits on my desk. Classic Red.
I live in Southern California so I'm sure I would get some flack from beans who think Trump wants to deport legals

sup sactown

Stares from cucks, high 5 and props from dudes. The first girl I see with a trump hat I'm asking to be my girlfriend but I've yet to see her

trips of truth confirm misato is best girl

>misato

>Still wearing MAGA hat unironically
Save yourself the humiliation please.

dont tell me this nigger likes asuka

I live in Illinois five steps from Dinduberg

If I wore my hat they'd find my apartment and asshole ransacked by Obama's sons

I live in Milwaukee and I don't have a death wish

white liberals are

I dont have enough pissed off trains for this

>using a japanese proxy unironically

It's not. I saw liberals at college try to claim it was hate speech..
I think a small group of extremists are just upset and trying to silence people by causing problems.

jesus christ? is that you?

>asuka
>not seeing the light that is misato

>calling a used goods WHORE best girl

I wear a knockoff one all over the place around here, worst I've gotten is a few people staring at me with that "Oh no you not did NOT just wear that near me, it's TWENTY SIXTEEN" look. Probably helps to be a 6'5" country boy with more bulk than a pack of phone-tapping millennials combined.

On the counter point, a lot of older ladies smile at me and that's the real reason I keep wearing it.

>calling a shitty tsundere with a choking fetish best girl

>wenna you make absorurettery abhorrentu post

Why is everyone saying he lost then? Do points really matter that much?

I ordered a shirt with a boar on it and the word "infidel" in Arabic below it

It should be here this week. I'm looking forward to what might happen, I've seen more and more Muslims in this city, I know we're getting plenty of refugees.

you dont want to provoke someone for no reason, even though getting violent over a hat is ridiculous, but that's the left

Wear my navy blue MAGA shirt often, and in various parts of the country. I was just down in Florida and wore it out one night. I went to a liquor store and the blonde, late thirties swf clerk smiled and said "I wish I could wear that shirt in public. I'd be too afraid somebody would attack me or key my car." It made me sick to my stomach. I told her "I have no fear of these liberal pussies" and I could see her eyes light up a little, like I restored hope or something. I think I also got her a little wet. I chatted her up a bit; talked Russia, WahhhPo & FluffPo, and Shilldawg 4 Prison. I got her number, but I threw it out because I already have a gf.

Later on in the day, as I was getting into my rental, I was mocked by some tattooed, pixie haired single mother and her florida trash friend, who had a toddler on her hip and an 8 year old dressed like a 16 year old, degenerate skank. It looked like she was trying to get a picture for every single one of her social media accounts, when I caught her in the act and she froze up faster than the first time she ever took a bbc in the ass raw. Even though my windows were still up, I said "What the fuck are you looking at, bitch?!" and she went into a full panic mode. it looked like she was doing a dodge, dip, duck, dive, and dodge while standing in place. she then did a Deion Sanders spin move behind this pillar in front of $tarbucks and I could she the platinum Florida trash talking her down and back into her safe space. It was glorious.

Very few undecideds actually watched the debate. It doesn't matter who won or lost. There was no moment that could be plastered all over the internet. Trump didn't BTFO Hillary like we all hoped. Hillary didn't do that much better.

I'm assuming a rich area of San Francisco where most of the minorities are Asian

>giving a shit about some fugly roastie that's about to hit menopause

Men wear hats

Yes, I do. I'm an Army MP of decent build so I haven't gotten physical or anything with anyone (yet).

But on one occasion, this whale-woman approached me teary eyed to let me know how ashamed she was to go to the same college as I do and how she's so happy her boyfriend isn't as sexist, racist, whatever as I am. Her boyfriend was standing back looking at the ground, he was like 110 lbs. Pussy faggot.

Anyway she had a fucking breakdown over a hat and waddled away.

Another time not long after, this black broad asked me if I supported Trump, I answered in the affirmative and she started laughing (read: cackling) and said I was a racist POS cracker.

Other than those times I normally just get glares, scoffs, or sometimes a thumbs-up.

Wore my MAGA hat and suit to the north end of Flint when Trump came to that church.

I was by myself and got the distinct impression that the only thing stopping me from getting jumped was the massive police presence--someone said as much as I was leaving, and that I should get back to "my side of town."

I took a picture with a guy who was wearing a NAN pin. His squad of aging revolutionary brothas were more wary--they understand what the hat heralds.

Also, I'm pretty sure Trump looked at me.

>misato
>fugly

now you just trolling my nigga

Worst iv'e ever gotten were some dirty looks from teenage girls. Even the illegal spics I see around are more tolerant towards open displays of MAGA than young white women baka

Anyway to buy a hat if you're not from the US?

I wear mine on occasion. I'm brown though so nobody's felt comfortable calling me racist. Most common reaction is older white dudes coming to bro out with me, and bad looks from hipsters.

I wore it around Toronto for 3 months this past summer

>one guy went "Are you SERIOUS?!" angrily on the sidewalk
>one woman, in a semi-soundproof glass office, had a long, angry conversation with someone on her cell phone and I could pick up a few things like "Trump," "fucking disgusting," etc.
>a bunch of people said "NICE HAT!" or "I like your hat," or smiled
>some guys eating at restaurant shouted "nice hat" and then asked if it was "ironic" or not
>one middle-aged guy on the subway said "Lose the hat!" angrily
>most of my SJW coworkers seemed pissed off about it but didn't say anything
>some guys on the subway started laughing and talking amongst themselves (I think they took a picture of me), and then said "Make Canada great again!" sarcastically
>a lot of people on the subway stared, most looked angry/incredulous
>some fat bitch in the Annex walked up to me and a friend and said you "shouldn't wear that around here" because it's dangerous (mixed neighbourhood, a lot of politically active hipsters, old hippies, some junkies and hobos and stuff, not too bad) and I said something like "yeah but what are you gonna do, people are entitled to their opinion eh?"
>went to Mexican restaurant with it, they didn't care unless they spit in my horchata (either way, delicious)

Now I live in a 50% black US city and you bet your fucking ass I don't wear it in public.

>Now I live in a 50% black US city and you bet your fucking ass I don't wear it in public.
My condolences.

Liberal here. I have a lot of maga wearing friends. It's all good to me. We engage in discussions about the potential directions of our country all the time. I think it's great to be able to show support for your candidate. The liberals who get so butthurt about maga hats and Trump signs are really a disgrace to the spirit of free thought and democratic government. It's possible to disagree with someone while still respecting their experience and attempting to understand their perspective

"Yes"

i wear my MAGA hat with an NRA jacket in seattle on a regular basis.
It may have to do with the fact that i open carry a berreta 92fs, but nobody has said a word.

>smart money
>this mexican intellectuals meme again

Got stopped by police and ordered to turn it in. Not even the arab regions of Sweden.

I had a girl take my hat. I maced her and ran away. Obviously after getting my hat back.

Ironically the only people who dont seem to get pissed off by it are non-gangbanger hispanics

Spic give me the stink eye, but then look away because I'm /fit/
t. Spic

>liberal female friend who unironically believes in anarchy

i was gonna tell you thats retarded and makes no sense but i actually have a female friend as well just like that. confusing af

Mexican in the hellfires of California here.

My gf takes my car to work and has to park in a public place. We have a Trump sticker on the inside front windshield and every fucking day they plaster my windshield with $1 a day insurance flyers. Sometimes the cars around ours dont get them, just ours.

As for the hat; I cant even walk into Walmart without making people lose their shit and almost swing at me/not get out of my way. People lose arguments and start repeating the same thing over and over while becoming overemotional. What hurts the most is that every time this happens, I can see the Trump supporters in the background, almost wanting to jump in and help me out, back me up,say something, etc....but they never do. Only after the fact, and at that point I already lost respect for them all. Iv'e only been in 2 actual fist fights over this, both times they touched the hat.

Hell yes I do. I wear it everywhere. Even to Mexican restaurants. Spic spit tastes delicious.

ITT

I wear mine while jogging, live near melbourne, place is full of hipsters. I get some funny looks and that's about all. Also where my Trump T-shirt around a lot

>She was fat with a black child in the back seat
Fucking kek

fellow #FedoraMasterRace reporting in sir

This, be an American and buy American not chink knockoff shit

I wear mine only when I drive to be moar safe. My car already turns heads so the hat gives it the one two punch. People in my city aren't too keen about Trump so I get negative reactions. Once a third wave gave me the finger, she was cute so I wish her finger was in my ass instead.

Cops nodded at me once in agreement.

No. I live and work in a suburb of Portland, Oregon. The leftists here are both myriad and violent. I'd rather not catch a brick to the head.

>wearing a hat that says "Make America Great Again" while being a Canadian
Why not just get a general Trump hat?

>not knowing anything about anarchism or communism

Communism is a stateless society, as defined by Marx, Trotsky, Lenin, et al. The first anarchists were all leftists, communists and socialists.

Proudhon (first proclaimed anarchist) famously said "Property is Theft" over a century before Nozick and Rothbard revised the anarchist/libertarian movement to include state-enforced property claims when they said "Taxation is Theft".

I wear Trump t-shirts, I don't look good in hats.

I get WAY more compliments now than I did about 3-4 months ago. I've even worn my gear to Whole Foods just to make the lefties squirm, but as expected, nobody said a peep.

Feels good to be a Chad that liberals are afraid of getting into conflict with.

i have worn mine to uni a couple times, can be fun when kicking people out of a lab or room you have booked to put the hat on and tell them they are being deported

lol

Yes

Have gotten zero responses.

Don't ask why a fingolian wears a MAGA hat.

>the first anarchists are socialists
kek, i kinda get what you're trying to say but it's retarded. socialism is all about more govt control and anarchy's about none.

10/10, would upboat again

you are like a fat fedora wearing atheist who starts talking about the evils of religion in a biology class

Of course nobody said anything to you. Finnish don't talk to each other.. ever.

I am confused with underage butterfly! Trump 2016

I'm fine with this.

But they believe that's the same thing. Since when communists or anarchist commit violence, they don't consider themselves the same state (bourgeoise state or whatever they criticize) that they were working to replace, so it's OK.

So you can have a situation where everything you do is absolutely controlled by somebody else who are hierarchically organized that uses violence against you, but it's not the state because it's communist. It's the people enacting their will, not the state, see?

?

fug, I want to go there now but can't speak Finnish. I hate how people try to talk to you while you're hiking here, it's so irritating.

where yu at bro

Go on...

I wear mine a lot but I wear my hillary for prison shirt more.

As for the hat I've gotten a lot of smiles and nods from veterans with a lot of. "Hey were you at that Trump/ Pence rally" The shirt gets a lot of gigglers and "I like your shirts".

niggers and spics singing "Fuck Donald Trump" beind my back at my 60% hispanic school

I wore it in Sweden, lasted about 20 minutes before 3 police came into the cafe and took it. Gave me a warning and said if I do it again I'll be charged. They used the term "hatbrott" - hate crime.

The lesbian boy cut dike at Lids was triggered when I asked her to make me the hat. Told her to call her manager if I didn't like it and kept repeating that " I just won't do it " even when I asked her why she wouldn't.

So I just went to the Lid Factory Embroidery in the mall and got it made there by a based metro dude. So far no confrontations other than the SJW ham beast at the liquor store taking 30 seconds to scan over my ID ( I assume she wanted it to be fake so she could throw me out )

Yeah I have! And I deserve a thanks for being handsome and signalling for Trump desu

them believing, if they do, is wrong. higher up social classes =/= government. anarchy's the absence of govt and socialism definitely is not.

I want to, but doing so in Cucklifornia is suicide.

I didn't really understand it at first, until I read George Orwell's "Homage to Catalonia" and was intrigued about the anarchist socialists in Revolutionary Catalonia and Anarchist Aragon. Then I read the Communist Manifesto and some works by the first anarchists (Proudhon's "What is Property?") and I get it now. Here in the U.S. especially, we've been taught that Stalinism and Maoism is Communism. These regimes were first proposed as a transitionary government, that would be necessary to overthrow the state capitalists before withering the state away into actual communism (which is stateless). The communists all argued over what the best way to transition was, with Trotsky advocating that there is no need for a transition government, while Lenin made the case that a transition government was necessary. Of course, the transition never happened and all of these regimes became very authoritarian. Absolute power corrupts and all.

Anyway, I think it's an entirely unrealistic ideology in today's society and could never be achieved due to the issues with transitioning into a truly stateless society. Nonetheless, the history of the movement is still intriguing. Marx actually often cited classical liberals like Adam Smith or Rousseau to make his case about property claims and labor theory of value.

A lot of the relationship with anarchism, communism and socialism is centered around property rights.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau had a famous quote:

>“The first man who, having fenced in a piece of land, said "This is mine," and found people naïve enough to believe him, that man was the true founder of civil society. From how many crimes, wars, and murders, from how many horrors and misfortunes might not any one have saved mankind, by pulling up the stakes, or filling up the ditch, and crying to his fellows: Beware of listening to this impostor; you are undone if you once forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all, and the earth itself to nobody.”

>Feels good to be a Chad that liberals are afraid of getting into conflict with.
This.

>Be me
>Wear my Hillary For Prison shirt today
>Multiple people say "nice shirt" or thumbs up
>Get a few dirty looks, but nobody confronts me directly b/c 6'3 220 lbs
>Go to Chick-fil-a for lunch
>7/10 blonde says "I love your shirt" as she's taking my order
>writes her number on my receipt

Feels good man.

thanks for being handsome and signalling for trump

I wore this and my MAGA shirt when I went back home last time in oregon. Got mostly compliments and "nice shirt". One fat white guy said to me that "no one came to this country legally" and that made me laugh considering mine did from poland two decades after World War 2.

This made me laugh.

WTF, do you have no freedom of political expression in Norway?
Already a Islamic state?
In Estonia I can tell such a policeman "tell it me once more and I call police because you are in violation with law".

Norway, seriously, wtf?

>leftpol
You are a jew and nothing more. Stop pretending to be white.

For the third time: Sweden.

black guy here

so what are you implying? that you can't instigate a fight with someone smaller & weaker than you without the feeling of security & empowerment within your herd of mud people you racistly assume would overreact and fight for you?

or another goldmine - you ACTUALLY believe wholeheartedly that after inciting a quasi race war in the middle of NYC for no reason at all, the overworked police would side with you because your particular pack of niggers are hollaring that they "dindu nuffin" and "he stawted it!" when they can clearly see one kid with a trump hat (who likely supports police) beat to shit and a crowd of antipolice BLM SJW cancer.

where are you in NYC tough guy?

ok now i see where you guys are coming from more. it's an interesting thought, but really communistic and socialistic governments still aren't anarchy which is what was being argued.

a transitional state to anarchy? maybe, ive never read marx but ill take you at your word. the governments though are still governments and until the transition and the communistic government is abolished it isn't anarchy. i think i got that straight but i'm not sure

Sorry, somehow missed it. Blame it on morning coffee not being consumed fully yet.
Sweden ... It explains a lot.

Then what's the fucking problem if you come here to be quiet and not talk to anyone ?

Come on Oyvind, even Swedistan can't be this bad.

Lmao have you been following swedish media at all lately? Witch hunts on maga hats whenever they're reportedly spotted. Like car chases on american TV except the footage is a continuous loop of B-roll from the scene of the "hate crime."

I wore it backwards while riding my Ural once.

Got a couple honks and waves, got s couple sneers and "ugh" faces from some girls my age.

>if only my machine gun mount was here
>TFW can't mount my RPK yet

Forgot to turn off your proxy, faggot

Actually i have, but maybe not enough if I've missed this. Post link

Maybe this will help:

Anarchism and communism are the abolishment of property rights and property claims.

In reality, "communist government" is an oxymoron. Communism is a stateless society. if we're using the definition of "communism" as described by Marx, Trotsky, Lenin, et al. It's sort of a romanticization of tribal communal living. For pre-civilized humans, there was no state-enforced concept of "property" claims, only the concept of property which you immediately occupy or possess. The idea of "owning" something which you don't currently possess or occupy has only existed with the establishment of a state to enforce ownership claims.

Anarchism was synonymous with socialist movements up until Rothbard and Nozick redefined the movement with their own version to include state-enforced property claims, and we started confusing Stalinism/Maoism with communism.

Anyway, again I personally think it's an unrealistic and regressive ideology. But, I find different ideologies and history of political movements intriguing. Whether or not your female friend understand any of this is questionable, she is probably just parroting what she's heard from someone else.

micro blogging at its finest

>Madison, WI

My_nigga.jpg
Love me some cheesecurds and this fine ass weather we're having.
I work with a bunch of libs and I can't fucking wait to go to work nov 9th.

>Anarchism and communism are the abolishment of state-enforced property rights and property claims.

Fixed

kek

>Anarchism and communism are the abolishment of state-enforced property rights and property claims.
yeah, communism and anarchism both definitely involve that, but they expand beyond that. anarchy, more specifically, is the abolition of the state and government granting absolute freedom to the individual. regardless of what communism does in relation to property rights and social classes and all that, can you really say it's the abolition of all government?

and yeah, i talked with her and i'm pretty sure her belief in anarchy is pure naivete. basically founded on the idea that people will get along and not commit what a governed society would consider crimes and kill people.

I live in Portland and I'm getting a MAGA shirt as soon as I can afford it

Any other Portland Cred Forumsacks have experience with trump stuff here? I'm tall and pretty fit so I don't worry for my safety

It would be nice if most/more people could adopt that kind of reaction. I don't feel entilted to any kind of pary but I would say I'm more left than right. Never seen anyone wearing it (certainly because I'm European) but I'm surprised that some people in Canada/New Zealand do that.

At least the anarchists realized what a threat the statist communists were and put a few bullets into Lenin (which killed him eventually with lead poisoning).

Anarchist actually raised an army and fought the early soviets. The commies had bitter losses putting them down.

Interesting history really.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Insurrectionary_Army_of_Ukraine#Second_repudiation

No proxy. I just live here for now :^)

It's milf bait brother

PREACH IT

> worst response
Rude service from a tumblrista cashier at mcdonalds.

K-Kakyoin...?

Communism, by definition (as described by Marx, Trotsky, Lenin et al) is the abolishment of government. Again, you're confusing Stalinism/Maoism with communism.

Prior to the failure of the Paris Commune in 1871, anarchism and communism were seen as one and the same. The Communist Manifesto (written in 1848) described communism as completely stateless, moneyless and classless. It was a sort of romanticization of the tribal communal living that existed before the establishment of a state.

After the Paris Commune failed (which was an attempt at actual stateless communism), communists began disagreeing on how to effectively achieve into communism. Lenin proposed using a regime to overthrow the state and replace it with a worker's state which would eventually transition into stateless communism. Trotsky, Bakunin and others argued that this would lead to authoritarianism (which it obviously did) and maintained that the only way to achieve communism was to simply overthrow the state without instating a new government.

>regardless of what communism does in relation to property rights and social classes and all that, can you really say it's the abolition of all government?

Yes, communism is described as the abolishment of the state.

MAGA hats are like wearing a badge that says "I make poor decisions."

It's bizarre if you think about it. It's like being proud you have had 2 overdraft charges so far this month.

Yes, it's very interesting, this history goes back to the split between communist thinkers after the Paris Commune described here

Unless that BLM supporter has an oxygen tank, I assume.

Just to add to this, the concept of a transitionary government as proposed by Lenin was an elaboration on Engels' "Withering Away of the State":

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withering_away_of_the_state

you're doing god's work

Those are tatoos you're thinking of, user

Uncle Tom faggot

interesting. well, i don't think i've read up on the subject enough really to keep going but it's some good food for thought.

i should really get around to marx some day

I've posted my blog before but here in Australia I normally just wear it when out doing simple erands and no one seems to care.

When we had the federal election here back in July I wore it to the polling place and I got a few random looks, on from this fat women and a restrained look from the Greens shill standing at the gate handing out shit which I said I wasn't intrested in, and finally a really anguished look from him when I walked out and #lootcrew'd his greens sign

It is very interesting, mostly just in the way that it impacted so many people and world events in the last 170 years.

Also, it really helps when arguing against someone to understand their own ideology better than they do.

Weird. I thought all trump supporters were rich elitist no poorfags I didn't get the memo, I'll just sit on my 120k in stocks with decent dividends though.

I literally wear mine everywhere, no reason to buy a hat if you aren't gonna wear it. So far I've gotten 9 legitimate sounding compliments on it like "I like your hat, dude". I'm from Idaho so it isn't too surprising. The worst thing that happened was some Mexican mom saw my hat and instantly took her kids and rushed out of the dollar store we were in.

Palmy North

kek good job cunt

Yes
A fat beaner stared at me from his car.

I did one time but Cred Forums didn't believe my story.
>heading out to wawa
>wearing trump hat
>check out
>girl waiting on line in front of me, "Are you really voting Trump?"
>"Yep."
>"Ew."
>she leaves and then cashier says "You know if he becomes president then us Mexicans will have to go back. And no will be able to check you out."
>don't say anything
>"You should really do your research, he is a terrible racist."
>cash out, grab my bags and tell her to have a nice day
>she starts chanting "BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE" as I leave the store

I wiegh 130 lbs and am 5'8, in Massachusetts.
I've worn it several times, quit being a puss.

how do I get one in Mexico? chinese knockoffs are shit

She must have been teh illegal. Its taken me a while to come around to trumps side, last couple months. I have no gear but im always happy to see em wear it. Ill be wearing one to vote though

m8, while I appreciate your tenacity in telling that faggot what is up, he was almost certainly shitposting. I'd say "trolling" but he's probably false flagging.

"black people only fight 10 on 1" is an ancient Cred Forums meme, and nobody (literally nobody) on Cred Forums says "POC." He was pretending to be a tumblrite.

I wore my MAGA hat to a Pens game, got nothing but good looks and nice hats, Trumps alive in PA and he's winning it mark my words. I also wear my Hillary for prison T shirt all the time and people love it. I've never had a negative comment folks!

is that a Dennis the menace tshirt?

I live in LA, can't risk getting knock-out gamed by some niggers or drive-by jumped by some mexicans on my way to the coffee shop (I don't even live in the ghetto) but shit like this happens all the time.

A google taxi driver in vegas literally stopped and just stared at me when I got in

getting out of a nice ass mandalay bay with my senpai and my sisters wearing one as well but when i get in the front he just says hi to everyone and just stops and stares at me and acts passive aggressive

I say whats wrong, he just ignores me and blasts music trying to piss me off for whatever reason

>Do you wear your MAGA hat in public?
>Whats the worst response you've gotten from wearing it, if any?

I wear it in Canada. both times people ask if I where it ironically and I say no go trump. one was a random guy who didn't have much to say other than a bit surprised (this was in June maybe)

and another girl who I fucking hate and told her if she thinks clinton is a good candidate she is uneducated (use that sentence before they can).

other than that most people wear it and take a fucking selfish with it. I'm 22 .

I live in San Jose I would be literally lynched.

someone splashed their mcdonalds cup of coke on my car when I was driving one day. I parked my car, chased him down and sat on him with my fat sweaty ass, then called the cops saying he assaulted me.

nothing besides that though.

I did get complimented by a few people at the Vegas airport though on when i got inside...all white people no surprise

im also brown skinned (secret: im chinese german but i tan a shit ton) so alot of people think im either middle eastern or mexican

alot still look at me scornfully

Own one but haven't weared it yet. I live right around Newark. Knowing how ignant these niggas are, I just play it safe.

True statement. I have a trump tank and after a good workout I'll go out with it on. Ladies love the muscle MAGA combo

I wore my Trump T-shirt to Olive Garden and it took an hour to get our food.

When I wear it to Walmart the black employees react positively.

I don't have one, but I live in east TN so literally no one would care, it'd just be like "yeah, obviously". I do wear my "Hillary for Prison" shirt though, never had an issue.

Mainly cause by making America Great Again, it will benefit our shit country.

Fuck off back to BuzzFeed already.

Commie here.

It's preposterous to conflate "Stalinism" and "Maoism" as if they were synonymous, or even that the latter were an extension of the former. The CCP under Mao's leadership offered a radically different program than Stalin's Soviet government. Perhaps the most obvious difference was Mao's commitment to internationalism, a pretty basic Marxist tenet that Stalin disavowed (hence the split with Trotsky). But differences in terms of specific policies, worker organizations, class alliances and so on are too abundant to enumerate here.

In terms of power, Mao's CCP never had nearly as firm a grasp on the economic production of China as Stalin did over the Soviet Union and the countries were at drastically different levels of development when those two respective leaders assumed office. Furthermore, Mao's Cultural Revolution was a political event of equal significance to the Paris Commune along the trajectory of the Communist Idea, in that it was the first proletariat led revolution within an already Socialist state. It was an actual manifestation of Trostky's theory of permanent revolution. Stalin, on the other hand, simply took a top-down approach and purged his political enemies via the repressive state apparatus.

To put it in the simplest terms possible: Stalin gave up on internationalism and embraced the power of the state and a command economy, whereas Mao preserved the spirit of Internationalism and worked to achieve what Lenin famously termed the withering away of the state via the Cultural Revolution.

I work at a school district. One of our high schools suspended a kid for wearing a MAGA hat citing it was gang paraphernalia.

I don't have a MAGA Cap, but I do have a MAGA tee. Wore it out, some old fat Rosie O'Donnell lookalike cunt called me a dick under her breath as she walked past me, then some guy came up to me asking how serious I was about Trump and then told me his dad carved swastikas into his motorcycle helmet just to provoke lefties. He was a pretty cool guy.

Nice dubs, but you're wrong friend.

Official Eva Best Girl Ranking
1. Rei
2. Misato
3. Glasses girl

Official Eva SHIT Girl Ranking
1. Asuka

Deal with it.

A black guy complimented me on my MAGA hat.

>minecon
Well, at least you'll probably be old enough to vote next election.

>мaгa

Tatted and 180 pounds on FSU campus. Plenty of stares some, manchild in dress with blue mohawk called me racist, im 10/10 though so bitches wink. Wear your hats in public people, fuck what they say.

>holding my son

Kek is he a disabled retard? He's a fully grown man, he should be able to stand on his own two feet. Please euthanize this mental midget.

You sound like the biggest faggot I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing your blog.

Though your trail is arduous, continue on my brother.

Shut up manlet wetback.

way back in november 2015 at my old high people laughed at me and took pictures

besides that no one has really done anything to me

>points are knocked down for having ginger hair
>not for freckles or skull deformities

Something tells me you have some deformities as well. I'm thinking droopy eyes and a large forehead.

Yup you nailed it right on the head.

But what about this guy He's holding his son. What a cuck!

>maga

Sleep Tight Donald.

Sleep Tight Donald.

Considering I have my CWP if I was assaulted for wearing that hat I can simply shoot them. Self defense laws can be pretty baller here in the south.

because he did lose

>trumptards make multiple threads about botting the online polls
>trumptards cite the very online polls they themselves botted as evidence trump won

no one thinks trump won the debate. everyone agrees trump lost.

Sleep Tight Donald

Universal History of Communism:
>be country
>oi vey worker revolution
>inefficiency and stagnation
>massive genocide
>inefficiency and stagnation
>contemplation
>gradual return to some form of capitalism

Such wild generalizations

A friend of a friend got jumped at the bar by 12 mexicans. They tried to confront me and got mad when I told them my hat nor Donald Trump had anything to do with racism. I went outside to smoke and I guess the friend of a friend started shit with one of em and after he got his ass beat they left yelling puto trump and fdt. I feel sorry for them for being so stupid.

youtu.be/ZBjelRDKHUk
Never would have guessed you would would wear them voluntarily.

I dont believe any self respecting Japanese would support hillary cause someone like her would turn Japan into sweden.

Youre a proxyfag or a numale english teacher

I live in Silicon Valley. I wore it when I went to Valley Fair (shopping mall) to pick up some things for my wife.

I had a bunch of people fist bump me and a lot of smiles and thumbs up.

I had two people flip me off but that was it.

(It might also help that I am 6' 6" 330 and used to play professional football so if anyone was going to say something to me besides flipping me off they thought better of it).

If you actually watched the debate, Hilldawg had more content. But they asked the most predictable shit possible
Trump went off on tangents stroking his ego and/or bashing Hillary. He wavered between petty manchild to god-emperor several times.

>Now I live in a 50% black US city and you bet your fucking ass I don't wear it in public.
I live in a city with a high hispanic/black population. Half the time I get treated like a narc because I wear a polo for work.

it is the objective truth kid. trumptards made multiple threads about botting online polls even before the debate began.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90478496
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90478498

notice how all the polls in that image show trump with around 60% support, if not exactly 60%? read those threads - they explicitly say to stop botting when trump hits 60% to make the results look authentic.

we know for a fact trumptards botted those polls. we have the evidence - anyone who has used Cred Forums before has already seen those threads. which means either you are a trumpshill lying through your teeth to cover up the botting, or you just got here from reddit today.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You mean like some way to buy goods and services from across the globe from the comfort of your own home? No user nothing springs to mind, I'm pretty sure you or I would have heard if such a fantastical invention existed.

Sleep tight Donald.

so you admit that trump lost the debate, and you and your reddit friends botted the polls in a futile damage control effort?

finally the trumpshills admit defeat. trump lost, america won.

How much does CTR pay? I wanna join

Top notch americaning there user.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I made a "Make Namibia Great again" hat but the blacks here cant read...

god bless

I do too. Right outisde of downtown. I hear a quincinera every weekend.

These are the people that legitimately, actually beat up Trump supporters. My car would be broken into, my house robbed, maybe something worse. I don't live in suburbia, where you can get away with that kind of stuff and only piss off a few soccer moms.

This is not, at all, deterring me from voting for him on election day. In fact, it's making me want to do it more. Maybe we'll clean up my neighborhood a bit.

If I saw someone getting picked on or assaulted for their MAGA hat I'd jump in, I'd probably be wearing mine too.

I'm sorry you live in Commiefornia

So far I've only worn my hat to the grocery store a couple of times and have yet to recieve a reaction from anyone, even the spics, I'm honestly quite surprised.

>trump loses debate
>everyone, including trumptards themselves, agree he lost debate
>trumptards caught red-handed manipulating polls to try and trick people into thinking trump didn't lose debate
>finally btfo for the last time, trumptards lay down and die just like their retarded leader

we caught you. we are on to you. your tricks do not work. it's over. clinton won and trump lost. america won and you lost.

his performance was not disastrous and hers wasn't great either. her out right laughing at him hurt him a little but they both pretty much stand in the same place they did b4 the debate.

This. I didn't even wear my MAGA hat. I'm really attached to my multicam hat. So I have a MAGA patch on the back of it. The only time I got complimented for it was by a qt 3.14 at an EDM concert in Boston.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eh it was fairly tied to be honest. Trump got baited during that 9/11 thing but Clinton didn't really shine at all either.

I want to wear the hat but honestly, I'm a fat fuck and fear the image would detract from the campaign.

Thinking I might half-ass it and get a 'Make Anime Great Again' hat instead.

Your being trolled.
>implying a bunch of literal autists on a Vietnamese claymation forum are able to bot almost all the polls.

>trumptards caught botting polls
>can't defend themselves
>they just surrender and die, just like their fat retarded failure of a candidate

SAD!

every non-internet poll and focus group says hillary won. every online gambling site increased the chance for hillary to win the election after the debate. literally only paid trump shills - guiliani, lewandowski, and gingrich - think trump won.

this is why no one takes trumpcucks serious

would like to sauce that at all?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> Trotsky, Bakunin and others argued that this would lead to authoritarianism (which it obviously did)

why do anarchists always ignore the existence western capitalist imperialism. 'War communism' never ended bc you had a massive capitalist block who wanted to dismantle the socialist block. Do you not see how that situation might necessitate more central control?

see the archived threads about the botting
from the screenshots in those threads, they cast at least 10k votes each. and those threads i linked died early in the debate - we can assume by the time the debate ended each trumptard had cast far more than that.

focus groups at CNN and Fox News both said hillary won

>trumptards still cannot defend themselves

AHAHHAHAHAHA
you kids are fucking pathetic

I wear it often but I live in Texas so even the spics like Trump, esp the ones that drive a truck and do a tryhard Southern accent, no need to be so friendly, amigo

>thinking everyone on Cred Forums voted 10,000 times in a silly online poll
Nice conspiracy theory, tell us more about it. What's your favorite brand of tinfoil?

I'm not asking about the boting. I know about that. I mean an article or source about all these focus groups/non-internet sources

CNN sample was retarded it was only 22% GOP and 44% Dems

Fox I haven't seen.

Sorry friend, I had to buy a fake one since ur laws make it illegal for outsiders to donate (unless ur a Democrat ofc) to candidates.

park street strategies focus group (interview about it with msnbc)

mcclatchy focus group
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article104380351.html

each one says clinton did better than trump

wrong link for park street strategies
msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/debate-doesn-t-sway-focus-group-774317123949

Are there any awooo~ MAGA shirts running around? I'd buy one

>citing two threads that 404'd before 30 posts
>citing MSM (((Focus groups))).
Wew lad.

Thank you.

>went to Mexican restaurant with it

many mexicans hate illegals anyways

>unironically being a mutualist

Shouldn't you be sitting around a table drinking Fairtrade coffee and talking about things, rather than doing them?

I know, too bad he isn't more like Uncle Adolf

>mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article104380351.html
>Before the debate, the tally was nine Clinton, three Trump, six undecided and three Johnson. >Afterward, it became seven Clinton, three Trump, six undecided and five Johnson.
I see Hillary subscribes to the Trudeau Theory of Winning.

It goes in all fields.
Pic related.

also frank luntz's twitter shows the answer-by-answer reactions for his focus group

this is probably the first non-offensive cartoon depiction of trump I've seen.

what part of oregon are you from?

fellow oregonbro here

>implying Hillary didn't start the birther movement in 2008.

Yeah, no responses except some dirty looks from blacks/mexicans.

>other
>not "intentionally mislabeled democrats"
I hope for your own sake that you're a paid shill.

>frank luntz is shilling for hillary

are trumptards really this desperate?

Sleep tight Donald

i need someone to buy a maga hat for me

Sleep Tight Donald.

Would much rather see a TRUELY successful billionaire like Mark Cuban run for President. He is much less obnoxious and doesn't use chapter 11 to stiff middle class workers. The last person I want to vote for is Hillary but i cant swallow the Trump pill and have an obnoxious orange reality TV star president. Thats simply too much.

I would never suggest that a globalist, Jewish, RINO, with a long history of controversy and subterfuge would lie to further the cause of globalism -- never.

It's like you haven't been watching this entire election. Your preconceived notions of Fox News and Luntz do not work this go round.

Sleep tight donald

puss

>Sleep Tight Donald.
Sleep Tight Donald.

Conversation, i've quite rationally explained to people that yes trump is the extreme side of capitalism but Hillary is the direct opposite, she's the example of absolute power corrupting absolutely and only communists support that. Opening up debate and relying on facts and before long your making friends. I have little to lose being in bongistan and I bought it trigger mudslimes.

>Hillary 10 points below him without even talking
kek

Dick her you fucknut. Find out if she is red pilled. If she is make her a stay at home mother and fuck her brains out every night. I'd kill for a qt3.14 red head that was redpilled.

Go back to ETS or ghazi or whatever tin foil hugbox you came from. It's time for you to get some sleep and wake up in a safer place.

Oh and friendly reminder. This is proof that mainstream media outlets will rig polls in favor of Hilary.

God Bless America

Insert donaldpepeclaping.jpg here