Hill Cheating Again?

What is this

Other urls found in this thread:

worldtribune.com/no-ear-mics-allowed-for-presidential-debate-moderators-what-about-the-candidates/
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some kind of clothing to help with posture. She probably has a legit issue with standing for that length of time, and her staff wanted to help her with that and also make her sit up tall to look more Presidential.

Trumpcucks will cry foul, but there's really nothing wrong with it that would make her unfit for leading the country

concealed carry

That's her tail, retard.

no she was wearing a wire

>implying liberals actually respect concealed carry and the second amendment for that matter
Kek

kek

she ain't no snitch!

Right, because being able to stand and travel all day isn't an important quality for a fucking President.

that would be the hypocritical coup de grace

Hillary without help at the debate would be a fish out the water

Watch her in any non scripted event, discussion, interview or even the hearings from gowdy and chaavetz, you'll see the real Hillary

more like she's getting info into what she has to say

the moderator also was wearing a wire and that's confirmed on video.

and wires are forbidden per debate rules, not for the candidates or moderators.

Thank you for correcting the record my fellow alt-righter nazi frog ;)

she is wearing an earpeice. as if seeing it in photos isnt enough, click this link

worldtribune.com/no-ear-mics-allowed-for-presidential-debate-moderators-what-about-the-candidates/

such an interesting wire wrapping around her ear loave

You gotta huge the lizard tail somewhere

A fucking microphone.

God you Trumptards are so relentlessly paranoid.

Thats a medical dosing device. Keeps her pumped up

>earloaf

i love it

FDR

There was a president who never stood and he was so effective that his assblasted opposition created an amendment to limit terms.

microphones go into your ear right?

no wait, that's speakers.

And that got us into a deepening depression and fighting for jewish communists in another white vs white war. Kill yourself

Oops I meant that post for this retard

thing is LBJ hid his disability, Hillary is a well known cripple.

He was president for 4 cycles. And didn't need to stand once.

Nevertheless, I think it's a wire

So because he won a few times he was good? This isn't an argument. Has the usa been better since the end of ww2?

Should a potus establish diplomatic relationships with communist governments? That's what FDR did. He aided them.

George Bush won twice. Was he good? No. Fuck off

Uh yeah?

This there's really nothing wrong with it. I was discussing this with my wife's son Jamal. He agrees that Clinton should get all the support she needs to be able to stand up for a debate. Not everyone has the privilege of health joints.

She wears an earpiece to get advice from her SJW crew. This is why she was such a mess last night.

As it relates to my brother, there's one thing I know for sure: He kept us safe

>she was such a mess last night
Are you joking? She was on point and extremely articulate compared to Trump's incoherent babbling.

Let's try this again: Clinton might have a bad back, or just bad posture.

Do you far right pantshitters really think this disqualifies her from serving as President?

It's a microphone.

BUT Hillary displayed her Parkinson's twitch during the debate...

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Involuntary movements and can affect the hands, arms, head, face, voice, trunk, and legs. Most tremors occur in the fingers and hands. In some people, tremor is a symptom of a neurological disorder or appears as a side effect of certain drugs.

No she didn't.
Thats a Mic Pack.
If you want to push a conspiracy look around for the posts that she was given the debate questions before she got on stage.
but the she still lost.

Well her policies are solid and she obviously can communicate and hold her own in a debate. So yeah....its a body brace because she isnt healthy or dying or something

>she has a bad back
>let it go

You realise the whole pushback against her is her health and that agument helps her none.

What was in Hillary's box??

conveniently you can hide an earpiece with a mic in this fashion and her hair is long enough and styled to hide enough of the ear so the wire is wrapped around from the top and inserted into the canal as the mic argument is not gonna work, shill.

Will be revealed immediately after Trump tells what was in his nose.

Sure as hell not Bill's cock.

why didn't the moderator asked Clinton about the email scandal, Benghazi or her foundation?

he was everything but unbiased

It w

glass of water