Holy... shit

Holy... shit.

She actually won. Didn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5uzc3U8Qhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could've been a good tweet but the wording is retarded.

So at what level of magnitude are your hands shaking right now?

>losing the debate
>losing the twitter bantz
>losing the election

RIP in pieces Donald

I think its pretty clear there are a lot of paid shills on Cred Forums these days. Very sad!

You do realize that global warming is a scam, right? Donald Trump is smart enough to recognize that. Obviously, Hillary is so fucking clueless all she can do is cackle.

>thread has been blessed by a rare

Yesterday was the last day of his candidacy. Johnson has a better chance of winning than Trump now.

I have a son—he’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers. It’s unbelievable.
The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society.
We have so many things that we have to do better. And certainly cyber is one of them.

fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Bull shit, she doesn't have 100k supporters. Hillshill twitter bots.

Oh shit, a talking leaf!

Hard to believe someone running for President of the United States said something as ridiculous, elementary and nonsensical as this. What is a "cyber" even?

They say Hillary can't relate to millennials and gen z. Yet Trump can't even begin to grasp modern vocabulary.

Who reads tweets?

That's right: Retards; 14 year old girls; Kanye; Donald Trump.

When in Rome.

Yes. And I wish people would just stop responding. They more more money the more responses they get.

IRRC he said "I do not say that" not "I did not say that"

Damage control Nazi is shitting up every board with this but he's doing damage control because his shit for brains billionaire conman lost.

>Online polls
You mean those polls Cred Forums likes to mess with at least once a year? Online polls mean nothing. They aren't a random sample and they are easily manipulated. Trump did well on some questions, terrible on others. He outright lied about the global warming statement. Everyone on Cred Forums has seen that tweet and it makes no sense to try and deny reality.

to be hair he didnt say it, he tweeted it :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=r5uzc3U8Qhc

my cyber is the best cyber. i know a guy, hes a great guy! has a cyber business, a great cyber business, and he says hes pulling all his cybers out of america and moving them to mexico because its cheaper. we have to keep our cybers in america!

>that flag

>Could've been a good tweet but the wording is retarded.

>"quote"---attribution, apposititive phrase. #hashtag
Uhhh?

"You mean, wiping a server like cleaning it with a cloth?"

You picked the most overt liar to use as an example of someone else not telling the full truth and thought you'd actually make a point?

Faggot.

why is floyd throwing L's at me?

>why do i kinda like it

Is or is Hillary not a job creator.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

BTFO

Is trumpo retarded? every tweet is saved you moron get a grip.

>fake proxy

why do shills not even bother attempting to hide their shitposting anymore?