What happened at Sandy Hook?

This shooting has bothered me since the start. Every now and then it comes to my mind. What do you think happened? Did any children die on that day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NPdFoEE4_A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Did any children die on that day?

no. in fact some appeared at the following superb owl

Every shooter has a scar on the roof of his mouth.

It's about as real as 9/11, climate change, and all those other """"school shootings""""

It was a C-minus effort false flag.

The only thing that made normies go along with it was complicit and/or retarded media "reporting".

bumping

The FBI agent isn't David Wheeler you fucking retard.

is as real as your life.

you damm sperglord.

>things that happend outside my home arent real

you fucken damm autist.

You faggots barely have any real evidence that this shit was a hoax. Most conspiracy theorist have actual evidence leading to the conclusion that the conspiracy is true.

So fake they had a sign in counter, a concessions stand, a guy handing out coffee, and a bus dropping kids off with a strange man the driver did not know who had no children but a room full of toys and no affiliation to the school.

9/11 - controlled explosion, jet fuel cant melt steel beams (not even a meme)

global warming - invented by chinese, russian, and saudi memers to undermine western manufacturing and energy development

""""School shootings"""" - gun control memes

ahahahahaha kill yourself right now you fucking retard.

A beta austictic got a gun

ITT: 4D chess shilling

Occam's Razor, leaf. The simplest explanation that all is as it seems is probably the right one in the absence of real solid evidence.

bump

I know several families that lost children and grandchildren at Sandy Hook. Anyone who believes this is a hoax is a disgusting individual and needs Jesus

thanks chinese correct the environment shill, but I will not stop driving my bronco, sell my shares of exxon, or kill myself

youtu.be/NPdFoEE4_A0

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

do you think an FBI SWAT would be this innept? see :44 in the video

There is no god. Fact.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Fucking Terry A Davis man

go back to /r/atheism you godless demon

I presume it's one of those things like JFK or 9/11 where it's such a politically charged event rich with propaganda material and fuck ups to hide that the authorities and media want to spin it as hard as they can and the official story ends up with all these holes.

Like what really happened was probably Adam left his AR in the trunk of his car (theres an arial photo of cops taking it out) and only did the shooting with his glock, but that doesn't fit the m-muh assault weapons narrative so they tried to cover up that photo, had the kids bodies disposed of asap and demolished the school so no one ever goes "these are only 9mm bullet holes are you talking shit m8s".

However once the internet gets ahold of these cover ups they immediately jump into retard land and claim nothing even happened and they were all actors, as if the US government wouldn't really just kill all those kids if it was all a set-up lmao.