Why do you hate Hope, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_EZ1UIYTZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=L6FQiKnoF2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has a girl's name.

>those tattoos
>into the trash

Clearly not the same woman, not the same kid.

>Tattoos

fake

>brainwashed western white whites smuggling in subhuman nigger trash into Europa
The niglet should be gassed and the whore stoned and burned to death.

>Baby got 10 shades lighter
>Woman got 10 years younger

???

The kid on the right is a mulatto

(((Loven)))

this

>starving child
>people right behind the child are not starving

also, she's probably paying the toll as we speak

When one is racially aware, the act of a good deed upon another race isn't bad, just don't go over your head and know you already know racial acceptable context. being, (racially aware with love to see it clearly).

Simple.

That's, not the same girl, or the same kid.

I hate liberals so much.

Fucking liars.

Based Argentina

Why not adopt a Danish child instea- oh whait virtue-signaling, right?

God made niggers black so that everyone else could easily identify and avoid them.

What?

That's not even the same kid. She let that other one die.

www.tubgirl.ca/

thats not even the same kid or chick

>raising a witch

i think women adopt black kids for the same reason that people get a pug for a dog; gotta be true though, that pic on left is really sad

Now he's going to grow up and impregnate a white girl. White genocide is not cute. He should have died in the shithole country he belonged in.

You know what, user?

You're right.

Underrated post.

I'd rather the little ones like on the left just not be conceived in the first place.

The only one with sense.

Why are all of the older niggers just standing around watching the niglet die? Fucking savages.

English please.

I don't hate Hope bro, in fact I can't help but think about this little guy when I'm helping my 2 yo Aryan son drink out of water bottle just like this

Giving hope to niggers is the worst fucking thing humanity has ever done.

Pretty sure you could infer what the image meant.

yeah women are retarded , if you feed a dying hungry kid , you will only make his next days worse as he will look for someone to help him again because someone gave him 2 more days to live and spread ebola.

>woman so enamored with the social media points gleaned from her picture with a niglet that she decides to make the niglet a permanent fixture in her life
OP's fake but the scenario is realer than reality desu

Obviously the adults in that village feel the same way since none of them can be bothered to help a naked and starving child. Niggers need to justify this behavior.

>entire skin tone magically changes hue and brightness because he got some food

ok

HOPE IS WHITE DELETE THISSSS
NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

also
>can clearly see the same arm on both pictures
>tattoo not visible on right pic

I don't even know who the fuck he is, aside from this one paragraph.

it's so bad

I heard some Yuppie woman talking on NPR about overpopulation. She said that she's making the choice to have no children to "do the right thing" in combating overpopulation. If you express that people in Kenya and India are actually having 5-7 children per couple, her answer to that is that a western child consumes and pollutes much more than one in the third world.

Here's the flaw in that thinking. At least in our country, the government thinks that depopulation will inhibit GDP growth, so they've said that any decrease in fertility rates will be made up for in immigration.

So basically Stacey Peterson with her social media marketing job will be childless so that Pajeet and Rashma can replace her and pump out 7 brown children.

wanked to this

>women adopt black kids for the same reason that people get a pug for a dog

What the fuck does this mean?

nah she is probably just a single mother and since being a coalburner is retarded she say she adopted it.
Kid is half black - half white ,not the same kid as in the left pic and yeah , she burnt the coal.

The locals probably decided it was a nigger witch and left it to starve. Not kidding, it's very common there. If a relative dies or something, the niggers sometimes decide the newest nigger child was a witch and leave it to starve.

Came here to post this.

oh wow she adopted a Black child that's amazing!!!

yep, right on jewtube have the picture and a video. It is a nigger witch:
youtube.com/watch?v=v_EZ1UIYTZ8

I was going to say not the same kid but you're probably right about the women too

>
>He has a girl's name.
This. Instant faggot. Just add nigger.

Wow the kid even got his skin lighter after 2 years!

Why does that baby have a receding hairline?

Should've let the kid in the left pic die. It's like a stray dog, of you feed it, it'll just keep coming back.

The bitch on the right is obviously a coal burner. Gross.

Starvation. Inferior genetics.

Because of you.

another of video of tattooed danish coal burner saving nigger witch:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6FQiKnoF2s

Kids and old people get those fucking dogs, i have a GSD and the fucker is with me on the shop all day, it keeps the niggers away.

that staving pepe is fucking awesome look at the ribs

She posts it like she got herself a pet. Dumb bitch. All for those Instagram and fb likes.

well if the kid becomes a productive member of society then the lady is a saing, but if he becomes a no good fucking nigger than that lady will pay in her reincarnated life

White people have some of the lowest birthrates in the world. Why the fuck should I take care of some random African kid?

There is something hilarious about the left picture though

Yeah but that means the girl on the right got knocked up by a nigger.

study the image carefully its easy to interpret

does that kid have a fucking ring pop?

This little nigger already has a 7up and some sorta ring pop candy ..then he pimped himself some of that cold water from da white wominz ..he seen those tats and knew he could use that little hungry look swag on her ..probably took her back to his mud hut and did that pussy

It's not that sad. Stray animals die every day, nothing to cry about