Official Cred Forums discord

discord.gg/GVm8J

This is the official Cred Forums discord resurrected by K. We have been online for less then 2 days and have almost 500 members. This is a discord to unite all of pol in one area. We have many channels ranging from statistic sharing and raid coordination to gaming and shitposting. This is a place for all of pol to concentrate. In the worst case scenario (if pol is kill) we can rally here. I highly recommend all of you to hop on and find a spot in here. We host streams for happenings and Friday movietime.
This is the head mod btw, feel free to ask any questions or offer suggestions.

(courtesy of /nsg/ for the great pictures)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gdBd4x7
discord.gg/YRrM4hb
discord.gg/efceh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey I'm in this screenshot

always remember

Nazi fridaynightmovietime...

>Say no more famalam

Sorry, if that one expires use this one instead.

discord.gg/gdBd4x7

Is this the same bullshit from yesterday? If so I can shitpost just fine on the actual board, post the invite again when you guys actually do shit.

Bumpin.

What is it you want to do?

It's just a fun community so people who think alike can come together and have some fun. Don't take is so seriously.

get this shit out of here

HAHAHAHAH NO FUCKING WAY.

>implying the north african phoenicians weren't wiped out by the romans 1000 years before the Moors

where do these nigger fairy tales come from?

The APWC is probably what you are looking for.

I am the 1%

Nah I've had enough shitposting, I want serious discussion and action.

I want a group that will actually fight back against the shills by attacking their sites, and dox the people that conspire against us. I want a group that will not just hide away on discord if shtf on Cred Forums but actually find or build a new site for us.

You guys are basically Cred Forums.

>fairy tales
if you believe in them, why cant they be true

It seems like a good group, I just haven't been as active there as I would like. Trump the Record has been my main focus.

Wait 1-2 months. We are consolidating info and getting stronger so we can start recruiting again.

I will stick around, you guys definitely have a lot of good ideas.

Bump for good measure

K. here, get in here faggots. Its the most fun cancer you'll ever experience

i need a new link niggers,

discord.gg/YRrM4hb
discord.gg/YRrM4hb
discord.gg/YRrM4hb
discord.gg/YRrM4hb
The everlasting link

If anyone has any questions, I can answer them here

>Implying that Phoenicians were black
>Implying that Moors were not merely a mixture of Berbers, Arabs, and sub-saharan slave genetics that resulted from Arabs spreading Islam through North Africa long after the Phoenicians died out.

i liek dis chanl

Bump

Come join us, just don't be a sperg.

>MFW shitty honeypot tactics only work on the meme brigade, the absolute madmen are too paranoid to fall for something this basic
nice try soros, better luck next time you fat fuck

Bump

Doubtful it's a honeypot desu

the invite seems to have expired

discord.gg/efceh

New invite, JOIN US

This discord needs less cancer, get in here and purify!