TRUMP GENERAL: AMERICAN MADE EDITION

WorldWide
worldwide.vote
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08
youtube.com/watch?v=K6wjmvFkgfg
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
primarymodel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aVhXcTcOvGM
pastebin.com/MFyVfHh9
presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3810484/Miss-Universe-fat-shamed-Donald-Trump-accused-threatening-kill-judge-accomplice-MURDER-native-Venezuela.html
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
duolingo.com/course/ro/en/Learn-Romanian-Online
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/27/brzezinski_i_wouldnt_be_surprised_if_trumps_poll_numbers_go_up_after_first_debate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
youtube.com/watch?v=YPy7qNlB_ZA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Tac08u1jZU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>last CTR shift is almost over, only the skeleton night crew is left and they're pretty much shitposting for fun at this point
>the kids and casuals/normies are heading to bed
>/Trump/ gets /comfy/
feels good man

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Anyone else feel kinda demoralized by that defeat last night? I need some type of uplift. I can't believe how bad he looked.

>using a Cred Forums discord

What the fuck is wrong with you? I like you guys online but if I had to hear one of you speak I'd gas myself.

hi

When's the next debate?

Thoughts?

b-b-b-b-b-b-but CNN said

>Anyone else feel kinda demoralized by that defeat last night? I need some type of uplift. I can't believe how bad he looked.

Miss piggy is on CNN talking bullshit. She's a retard.

hello

TAIWANESE ANIMATORS CALL DEBATE IN FAVOR OF TRUMP

pack it up hill-shills. try again next week
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08

thread is moving so fast nobody will know i migrated to it illegally

Help me out here guys. I'm seriously thinking of filtering Canada. Don't want to do it because may miss out on some good posts, but I have a feeling I won't miss much. Anyone else run into this dilemma?

2 weeks.

Oct 4: VP debate
Oct 9: Pres debate 2
Oct 19: Pres debate 3

>Average Trump supporters
JUST

CTR shills on suicide watch. They're getting desperate and invading this board.

Two weeks.

Don't watch CNN, watch RSBN instead

youtube.com/watch?v=K6wjmvFkgfg

CTR going back to months old tactics?

>deebly goncerned so demorelise
wew

Hillary displayed her Parkinson's twitch during the debate...

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Involuntary movements and can affect the hands, arms, head, face, voice, trunk, and legs. Most tremors occur in the fingers and hands. In some people, tremor is a symptom of a neurological disorder or appears as a side effect of certain drugs.

Should we be giving undecided and independent voters enough credit to see through Hillary? To be honest, most of them are single housewife womyn and numales who would get influenced by the racist argument and dont look twice at political events

Drumpf = Hitler

Virginia will be red.

Do you think Trump will prepare a lot more for this one and attack her like he did the Republicans?

>WARNING
WARNING
>WARNING
WARNING
>WARNING

SHILLCON 2 ALERT
SHILLCON 2 ALERT

Cred Forums IS UNDER A SHILLCON 2 WARNING

ALL ANONS ARE REQUESTED TO THEIR BATTLE STATIONS IMMEDIATELY

K-Kek? Is that you??

Indeed

I got you familam

post your rarest trump

I don't think anyone can conclusively say Trump won tonight. That's alright. He didn't need to. And in case anyone thinks that's shilling, it's exactly what I wrote beforehand:

What you essentially saw was his A-B testing session tonight, seeing how far he could bend the rules and interrupt her without running afoul of the moderator, and what her demeanor and responses would be like. At the same time, it was obvious that he was winging this debate, like he's winged nearly all his debates. The baseline for both of them has been established. She is seen as the fairly solid fixed fortification, and he is the brutish invader. Only one of these perceptions benefits from change. The Hero's Journey narrative, or ascendancy trend, is primed and ready to exploit.

He showed definite weakspots. Unfortunately for Shillary, those are the same weakspots that everyone has seen for years, i.e., they're not novel, not new, and they have very limited persuasive potential.

Anyone who tells you that this debate was conclusive in anyway, or that people won't tune in for the others, is delusional. Americans love drama. No one in their right mind would miss a chance to see Trump and Shillary go at each other. The audience is locked in to see Trump metamorphisize yet again in front of their eyes.

It's very clear that the person Shillary mocked against didn't think to continually interrupt her memorized speeches or antagonize her. Look for Trump to continue this tactic to a far greater extent. The fact that Vox and others are counting his interruptions shows that it works.

Realize that Trump's greatest strength was never his belligerence or honesty or optics or policies. It was and continues to be his extraordinary variability. Reagan may have been an actor, but only Trump is acting throughout the campaign, adapting to the role as it changes. Getting used to old Trump leaves you vulnerable to new Trump. The primary debates were a pretty clear example of this.

Its just so suspicious that her notes went straight to Lester.
We'll need to think long term, electing our congressmen and senators to back Trump.
Yes, however I don't want to cause a Trojan shill to go in and give out the links. I'll wait until the shilling goes back to 5, whenever that will be.
Also don't join the voice channels if you don't want to hear them, just be in the #TrumpGeneral channel where we can fall back to.

When is the next debate

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

jihadi skittle gets me everytime

I'd say 3 over 2, but Ill be vigilant

WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Consensus has stated that we're at Shillcon 3. Remember to filter and ignore. Report if conditions are met.

kDlCehXo is an asshole

Be honest lads, if CTR offered you the opportunity to shitpost against Trump in return for money, would you do it?

Rate mine

>7/10s enjoying themselves while being watched on by a too kind. balding 2/10

You're too kind, user

Yeah most likely. He even said he "held back" earlier and could've gone full attack mode.

No, get a real job.

BUMP
U
M
P

Yes, but I'd be intentionally incompetent and sabotage them from within.

rsbn is the best shit ever

His first post confirms we are in fact at Shillcon 3

b l o w b a c k

satan trips detected
hello satan

Do these take in numbers after the debate? Please tell me they do!

what will shillcon0 look like, I wonder?

seeing how easy pol takes the bait maybe

Yeah, but I would do an intentionally shitty job with poorly constructed arguments so you guys would know it was me.

You do know that's illegal right?

What is the final solution to the leftist shill question?

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RARE

Two weeks from now.

JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB!

how much money

I'd shitpost and gather information on CTR, then on October 18th i'd release everything I found out on it, giving Trump a huge talking point in the 3rd debate.

Reposting from earlier today

Really good debate analysis that tears into Hillary, share it

youtube.com/watch?v=aVhXcTcOvGM

He was prepared, that's why he didn't attack. Did you notice how he restrained himself on all the big points against Clinton? That was severely out of character for him. He's waiting.

That sounds like a soulless and depressing job. Most CTR shills in this thread right now probably hate themselves considering they're taking blood money, from the Saudis, stolen from the Haitians, whoever.

And they do it for such a pitiful amount. What a shitty existence.

No its good, it has 0 effect on magas and blows up in their face as obvious shilling to any actual newcomers.

the board crashes with no survivors

THREADLY REMINDER

HILLARY SHILLS AND PLEBBIT FAGS WOULD NOT BE SHITTING UP THIS BOARD IF HILLARY WAS ACTUALLY WINNING

PIC RELATED: DEMS ARE FUCKED

Hey, how's it going?

This board, let alone Cred Forums, may cease to exist.

October 9, 2016
Washington University in St. Louis

St. Louis, Missouri

Martha Raddatz
Anderson Cooper

Ok we can see that. Now shut up and shit on them you beta
We dont need a reminder every three posts

>he promised to bring back Law & Order
lel

Hi Satan

Cred Forums becomes /s4s/ and Cred Forums and /soc/ combined.

For anyone who is still obsessed with whether he won or lost, understand this: in the current media environment, there's no losing. There's no winning. No one agrees with or even listens to the other side anymore. Every side is pushing their own agenda. The only way to blow away all that garbage is with an undeniable, clear trend. A trend of continual, unquestionable improvement over 3 debates matters more than any 1 debate. This is a unique situation because unlike any other presidential debate, people are tuning in for the sheer drama, expecting a dumpster fire. They can't not look.

If you still don't understand, look at Kellyanne Conway and how even the left is conceding she's changed Trump for the better. That is a perfect example of trends overwhelming opinion. It's also the reason why Shillary has always trended down: she has no narrative arc to follow, no fate to invest in. That would've worked fine against another rudderless politician. Not Trump.

You've seen Trump change and adapt to covet the Republican base, the middle class worker, the Jewish lobby, the Reagan Democrats, the Independents, the married women, and even the black and hispanic voters that he should've had had a chance with. This is what he does. It's why he's a counterpuncher. He wins through change. He changes to win.

>Marla
>those numbers
>muh dick

this man and kek will rule the fucking world

It's not over guys

Trump had some good zingers on Hilary, like how she had a team that attempted to delete emails, the super predator comment, how she was part of the problem in the middle east, and also Trump got his point aceoss on what he wants to do while Hilary and that google were personally attacking Trump

There are two debates so it's still one, i actually saw some maga hats and pro-trump shirts on campus today.

Also, anyone notice that Trump always said "Secretary Clinton" and she kept saying "Donald" instead of "Mr. Trump" as it shows mannerisms?

>AMERICAN MADE

MFW

H-how do I upvote this???

Someone else cook next bread
>Someone else cook next bread

>Someone else cook next bread

OP pastebin here.
pastebin.com/MFyVfHh9

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OBAMA'S LEGACY STATUS: KEKED

Guys I don't know if I can keep coming to these threads. I feel like its filling me with false hope

REMEMBER TO VOTE TO WHAT THEY DISCUSS IN THE DEBATES. NEXT DEBATE TAKES VOTERS QUESTIONS.

>presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes

I didn't understand what that was until I read your post.

it would take more than they're willing to pay

50 cents per post
10 dollars per reply

and even then my shilling shit posting would be obvious to the point of ineffectiveness

and I would be doing it to deplete their funding as well as pay for my bills.

BWAHAHAHA you stupid fuckfaces

>Fucking up in the most watched debate in history was genius master 5d chess

Stupid fucks, he's a malignant narcissist who fucks up constantly and it's painfully fucking obvious he should never be President.

He should drop out now and let Mike Pence debate Hillary from here on out.

inb4 CTR, I do this for fun

You can count on me boss.

t-that sounds awful

hello super satan

it's still Day of the Rope

>He's waiting.
Literally the dumbest meme

TRUTH

never forget Anderson cooper got pulled last cycle for being an obama shill

Winner right here

Maga, Trump wins, praise kek

less than 1,000 hours left until Donald Trump is elected President of the United States.

I don't know if he'll attack during the 2nd or 3rd debates, either. The biggest knock against Trump amongst moderates is that he's a big meanie. Not attacking takes that (((argument))) away from them.

/comfy trump/ is best /trump/

all this record correcting on Cred Forums today made me leave my house finally and go to the bar.

While there, I convinced 10 people to vote trump through redpills.

Thanks for correcting the record, shills. I'm gonna keep doing this.

Hello Ryan Dawson

test

He's also CIA

yes, g-good afternoon...

My all-time favorite Trump tweet right there. I jumped on the train that moment.

This debate was a hitpiece against Trump

Both candidates defaulted on each other, but it does put Trump in a position where he can attack big league.

it says updated today

Sofa King close

YOU'RE BACK

>hi
Gtfo Hiroshima. We know its you

Why haven't you taken the tinfoil pill yet Cred Forums?

in bizarro universe

hello

I'm in the ticket lottery for this debate lads. Wish me luck.

Yes. Not like they change anyone's mind.

Looking forward to your grandma killing herself when Trump wins

This time hes allowed to bring friends

It was the second most watched event since the super bowl, so he acted like a gentleman and showed restraint with all of America watching. He looked presidential and calm while Hillary and Lester name called him and used all their attacks in one shitty blow.

>implying they wont use more gotcha questions

>dark hair don

wtf?

hahaha --HOLY SHIT..... I just accidentally voted for Hillary Clinton. Damn that was pretty retarded but what can you do haha... I was just thinking it would be a shame if this happened for all of us LOL. Holy shit wouldn't that be retarded?......, lmfao

BOOM mothafuckas

mother nature has cast her vote

such high energy its affecting reality

kek ignores you, but blesses me

Trump will win

Holt didn't even to pretend to question Hillary. Literally ZERO follow-up questions, and like nine for Trump. This tells me the Clinton campaign expected this to be a knockout blow. Trump intentionally went easy on her because he's saving it for later debates. She played her hand and lost. She has nothing left.

THAT FUCKING LINE! I was like "what" when she said that. How the fuck did she end up saying that?

>taking anything other than the iron pill

du dun dun dun duh dun dunununu

**DUN DUN**

Both my grandmothers are dead.

As dead as Trump's chances of actually getting elected.

kek.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3810484/Miss-Universe-fat-shamed-Donald-Trump-accused-threatening-kill-judge-accomplice-MURDER-native-Venezuela.html

literally no one thinks this

Good luck user!

No, I'd prefer to have a future working outside the food service industry, which requires a lack of a criminal record.

Not true. He did ask her "what do you have to say about your emails."

>vote for this guy lel
>t. zeus

i've been baiting Cred Forums for free for months so why not

Free ticket to Chuck Norristown and he knows he will have two opponents going forward with this rigged debate system

we shall wish you repeating numerals

Jeb! Surge!

Indeed, we can now reliably start counting it in Hours.

Might as well call him President Trump to rienforce the meme magic. You know, like punching through the target.

Once you're president, you're referred to as president for life.

>Celebrities are trying to get more young people to vote
>young people like Trump more

did they put themselves in checkmate?

make this next OP pls

What the fuck was that?

The Clinton campaign, the MSM, and the political establishment have now officially expended all their ammo against Trump.
The next debate they can't bring up bogus non-issues like "you called a woman fat" or "you said Obama was born in Kenya."

Holy crap, i made a thread about this sfter the debate and it got deleted

>not taking both

>tfw no illya daughteru irl

Called in favor, and yet they portrayed Trump more negatively. I suppose Trump does give more material to misconstrue though.

Besides Cred Forums, what sites does /tg/ regularly browse?
For me it's Drudge, twitter, and pat buchanan's website.

Aaaaaand tweet it to Trump!

they missed one.

>Step 5: Break Hillary Clinton's glass jaw at the first debate
how's that working out?

For everyone saying that Trump will lose his temperament and launch nukes at everyone he doesn't like, isn't there a two man rule requiring not only the president, but also the Secretary of Defense's approval?

They haven't realized they aren't on the cool side anymore.

what about hillary? Why does she wear the shitpants?!

Then you've never watched an election before. The first debate is a dog and pony show. Trump knows this and anyone with half a brain knows this. There are candidates like Romney who have to learn it the hard way. Too many people like him and Clinton charge in head first expecting one huge decisive victory to end the whole election. But there's a town hall and a debate yet to go. Clinton went in and completely exhausted everything she had against Trump right at the start. Now she's dulled her weapons, and he still has mountains of ammunition ready against her.

They'll do it again, believe me.

I wish that iron pill dude would make more comix

Look at my flag

we need to start #cutforhillary

>baraq o bamah

Fuk, I already knew "baraq" was "lightning" because of hannibal barca, but does that mean it really is "o bamah" too because goddamn

Harder in a town hall format.

It was a linguistic killshot, we've exposed her as a terrorist that lies all the time about everything

This mental gymnastics Wew lad

It's hard to tell if he had it in his hand before going up there. I wouldn't doubt she cheated though

Listen, brothers, it's not over - don't listen to the shills.

MAGA will surely prevail.

The fact that Trump just turned in a shitty, undisciplined performance on the biggest night of the election so far doesn't matter at all.

So what if he completely failed in front of 80 million viewers?

Just think of the nearly 300,000 people who have attended his rallies!

That's like almost 90% of the debate audience!

I charge my clients $50 an hour, will CTR match that?

Yes, because we need Trump tweeting an article about himself calling a non-Rosie woman fat

It's a phase,he'll grow out of it

same here

The local grocer is offering me more to work the register instead of selling out my own country's future. Most CTR are college interns who think it's a political boost when its doing nothing but advancing corrupt globalist agendas

Exactly, he's a burger and so is your flag

>dont you have to be stupid somewhere else? not until four

I already know all I need to from listening to Drake Bailey for the last 4 years. Three hours at a time every week.

>8 posts by this ID

Are you going for a record?

he is dead

he crossed hillary and then a barbell fell on his neck while he was sleeping

YOU will have to make the iron pill comics from now on

HAHA

WHAT A STORY GARY

Look what happened to Romney.
He totally stumped Obama in the first debate, but got steamrolled in the next two with "muh binders full of women" and other stupid attacks.
Trump knows the public's memory is short and I suspect he will save the most vicious attacks for last.
Notice he didn't even call her "Crooked" during this debate.

This was the money debate and he blew it. Painfully obvious to everyone. You probably know it too in your heart of hearts.

Fucking cringe-fest.

Proof that CTR pays by the post and not the word.

Jesus, we get the worst shills.

If you think he's stupid enough to do that, then perhaps a career awaits you with CTR!

>Some dude takes papers from Hill's podium
>waits for Lester Holt to stand up
>walks across stage to Holt, almost hands him the papers.
>Lester Holt ignores him, pretends to not know who he is.
>Hillary had a cheat sheet given to her from the inside.

What the fuck, why are blowjobs so expensive in burgerland?

I'd take their money and continue shitposting Shillary

>not #cutllary

Except he doesn't live in USA

Ladies and gentlemen, the cheapest hooker in Akron

MAGA IS LIFE

yes CTR is fucking up our boards. so what if trump got coked out and rambled like a fucking moron all night while sniffing and drinking water like a cheap marco rubio clone. hell still prevail because our frog cartoon wills it. check my digits guise

i'm too slavic to make them, i can only make squat pill comix

crazy that people were able to turn around and take a photo so quick...as if the heavens were really speaking

Just got back from the rally f.am. most memorable-he called out the media twice, and the people near me were all but spitting and swinging on the media dais.

People were screaming "fuck you!" They looked at the crowd like we were about to Lynch them.

it's a freezeframe you tard

Here's the papers he took from her podium.

Jews in hollywood should worry.
A man called out the marxists in hollywood the other day on fox

>8 posts by this id
lol
why do you guys even bother? Just because you keep spamming what you hoped would happen but didn't, doesn't make it what happened.

Kek wills it!

Looking like an unprepared idiot and getting repeatedly reamed by Hillary was 55D Master Chess!!!! Shills can't handle it!

Good.

I disagree. This is shillcon 2-1.

This review looks like it was written by Hillary herself, the way it reads.

they tell a bunch of jokes. i don't hold jokes against them

trump

fucking underrated.

>the "money" debate
And you're telling us about CRINGE? Ewww

Who gives a fuck man, he's monotone as fuck and exerts beta. I don't wanna watch 30 minutes of that

It's not mental gymnastics, it's honesty. It's not always right to take things at face value, especially with a candidate as unpredictable as Trump. The media has spent a year now trying to interpret Trump by what he looks like to the standards of a traditional politician, and each time they've ruled he's absolutely blown it, yet each time he's come out looking better than ever. No, it's not always "mental gymnastics" to try to analyze Trump honestly. Because doing it the traditional way isn't working.

The first debate was overhyped everywhere. So you can't take it as an argument of policy rather than just a TV stunt. Yet again, Trump understood. By November 8 people will forget if he rambled about Hillary's policies or her emails or Benghazi. But they won't forget the things he said instead. The provocative statements like "You've been in office 30 years and haven't fixed anything". His plan coming in wasn't to beat her, but to paint a picture of her in the minds of the voters of a lousy politician, opening her up to actual attack in the more serious debates closer to election day.

#TrumpWon youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

Is there a pad on Trumps podium as well at the start?

Gooks are the best.

Shillcon 1 will happen after the last debate when Trump throws his knockout punches at Hillary.

leaf

Newswire I WANT TO SEE THE CROWDS IN FLORIDA

We already declared this a Shillcon 3, and things are starting to die down, but be alert.
Also: duolingo.com/course/ro/en/Learn-Romanian-Online
The date's been pushed back a month, but I'll finally be able to learn Romanian.

It feels good to be winning so hard that shills are this upset. Fucking lol

whta are we watching Hannity?

limey

Reposting this because I think it was awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8

If he has another god damn low energy debate like that we're toast.

I'd rather he finish strong than start strong desu

she had his head sandwiched between her thighs at the end not to mention how much low quality bait he took

I do think Hillary has already blown her load. She's already hit him with every single negative moment they could come up with. The question I have is if Trump intentionally meant this first debate to be the one where he could only brace for impact, before returning fire in the next. Playing these debates like this is a movie is really fucking crass is that's honestly how Trump is playing things.

Regardless, CTR shills screaming this debate killed Trump are crazy.

That crowd was HYUUUGE

>tfw Lauren Southern has me muted because of my outburst

just fuck my shit up

too far, leaf

that's a big notepad

This is all Hillary has to look forward to

yes i agree, last night was 88D Chinese checkers, all that water drinking and choking on his words and rambling was just to confuse that old hag into a false sense of security. you see we all expected for hillary to be sick but it turns out trump was pretending he was sick what with all the sniffing and jerky motions like a parkinsons patient. hes fucking brilliant. praise KEK

>wanting a dye jobbed jewess

What a waste of ammunition. They could've fed those bullets to starving African children.

I prefer Italian.

Duolingo has Italian ready for learning.

I don't give a fuck how he sounds, there's good content in there. If you can't be bothered to watch 30 minutes why the hell are you in here?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/27/brzezinski_i_wouldnt_be_surprised_if_trumps_poll_numbers_go_up_after_first_debate.html

wtf kind of image compression is that? Why are the edges all serrated?

I can only get so erect

HANNITY JUST MENTIONED ALL THE POLLS.

ALL OF THEM

HANNITY
A
N
N
I
T
Y

>Based Hannity BTFO the MSM for being completely out of touch with the public.

He said tonight that he held back his power level.

>excuses to keep not being prepared

Can we not tho cause we're going to play right into CTR's hands if keep this conspiracy shit up and next thing you know he's quoting one of our posts and fucking himself up over it

Dude literally just had to read some flash cards or something and he would've rolled her

they were really excited yesterday because it was their first day on the job

and they thought they won

and now today they are starting to entertain some of our arguments

and tomorrow.. you know what happens tomorrow

one of us! ONE OF US!

I've always got the impression she's just on the Trump train for the cash, although i haven't watched much of her because she is a woman and they tend to be retarded

Wow... Really makes you think, huh?

ADL Adds ‘Pepe the Frog’ Meme to Hate Symbol Database

Pepe the Frog has been added to the Anti-Defamation League’s Hate Symbol Database, where it currently sits alongside symbols such as the Nazi swastika, burning crosses, and SS lightning bolts.

The ADL’s entry of Pepe the Frog into the Hate Symbol Database is accompanied with various modified images, portraying the cartoon frog as a Nazi, a Ku Klux Klan member, a negative stereotype of a Jew, and a black person.

When will right-wing kikes finally stand up to the leftist kike scourge?

looks like kek agrees

it's a crop of the full sized image so maybe used high iso?

I would love to see this skype Gersh Kuntzman go to that event.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

I'm actually learning manually with tutorial videos but I'm nowhere near fluent yet. Just basic words.

I'll check out that site though.

Is Pol and this Peruvian basket weaving board about Asian comics really that powerful that THE CLINTON machine is scared and spending money shilling on it?

shes not jewish, but it doesn't matter anymore...

DIDN'T KNOW THE CONTEXT YOU FUCKIN NIGGER, FUCK OFF

(((Youtube))) is going all out on censorship

They are fucking terrified that they're losing

damn I missed it.

I think the candidates are allowed to take notes while the other is talking. Not too sure how they did it so discretely. If you check the video there is clearly a notepad on Trump's podium as well.

>they already went down

Guy needs to bring like his own god damn notepad with talking points or i'm off this train

I like the passive aggressive sarcastic kek posting. You can tell this place really bothers them and gets under their skin.

Its all free, and if you have a microphone, you can use vocal input to learn.

It was beautiful. We were flipping them off. Some right in their faces. One anchor chick (hot t.bh) looked at us with disgust then tried to do a report with us in the background but the background folks ruined it with aggro bantz.

how can she claim to support black people?

she uses cracka runes!

can't be read by anyone but white people
>das raciss

MISS PIGGY ADMITS TO DRIVING A GET AWAY CAR FROM A MURDER SCENE!!!!

Trump's chances are over.

>youtube title
>says "LIVE"
nah you're a retard

You're right. I also read the article attached to the video and they were very objective.

>My hometown will vote for Trump
COMFY

>delusion

we're literally helping him lose at this point, you borderline CTR fucks need to get OUT OUT OUT

wow, im dying of laughter

what a world class faggot

>Didn't see the youtube text or live symbol from RSBN

Ok

That's cool. Grazie.

meet me in wildy noob

Is it safe to say that CTR invading Cred Forums has saved the Canadians?

Before they came this time, there were cries to ban them all and booty pain everywhere due to their shitposting...

Now, everything has changed.

People long for the Canadian shitposts to outnumber the CTR bullshit...

Praise him.

We're you pleased with my work I did for you today, kek?

PEOPLE OF THE EARTH
LEND ME YOUR ENERGY

Hillary Clinton tried character assassination during the debate.

Why doesn't Trump just bring up that she defended a child rapist and laughed about the case later on?

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Just hearing that will turn people away from her

Where did they go down?

How did she win the debate if it only helped Trump? At least they're being semi-honest for once.

Seriously, Trump blustered a lot, but I don't think Hillary did a single positive thing to help her. Trump just has to not sodomize a puppy live on stage and he's already be beating her characterizations of him.

It did the same thing the opposite direction when hillary fell over. Those things fluctuate all the time

>aggro bantz.

I think CTR was using Canadian proxies desu senpai. Before Canadians it was the Finnish and before the Fins it was the Australians.

What are you talking about? Youtube does try to censor quite a bit. Also the electoral map looks better than ever, you sound more CTR than that guys does.

how much you make this 24hrs tomodachi?

who here thinks it was all deliberate versus he was just unprepared and didn't do a very good job?

show of hands

Fuck Canada and fuck CTR

NEW

NEW

WOW. look at those red and white tracer rounds.
That's impressive, they show up really well out in the dark.

You almost don't even need a crosshair, you just start firing and just use the tracers to mow anything down.
That caliber looks tough enough to cut trees down.

6 gorillion hours in paint

nice proxy leaf

The best part about last night's debate, and the one I really care about, is that Trump brought up Chicago.

A new market for nazi Pepes has just opened up. Prices will skyrocket, this is it lads

You put a lot of thought into these posts, and I like them.

Trump has actually ran a pretty positive debate in the sense that he hasn't hit her on personal things like this. Not something the media would tell you.

Meanwhile she is calling him Hitler and attacking his family.

She muted me, Paul Town and a bunch of others. Ms Southern says she's part of the alt right, but I didn't believe it.

I feel sad though.....

You are experienced, and it's bad experience. This line will destroy her in the coming weeks.

THIS!!!

Trump knows exactly what he's doing. Next debates will be delicious for us, digits confirm boss

good

let them crucify pepe

i never liked him much anyway

they better not touch wojak though

i have a large investment in
>tfw no gf
and i would lose my mind if the bottom fell out of the market

leave wojak alone- he din do nuttin

What are my fellow Trumpers imbibing on this Tuesday evening?

thats the fucking best isnt it? i cant wait for trump presidency when only pro trump media will be allowed to exist. itll be fucking great. no more MSM to report and investigate into what hes done, we can hear it straight from the mouth of god MAGA. KEK willing of course

Lol I was watching the debate with my brother and every time Lester got btfo we would yell "SHUT UP LESTER!" and down a beer. It was fuckin great. Like America is going to be so so soon

>youtube.com/watch?v=YPy7qNlB_ZA
:^)

it doesn't matter if we are powerful or not

it matters that the THINK we are powerful

I am not very good at this sort of thing but here it is

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Tac08u1jZU0

their hatred of us and this place only makes my erection stronger

They got tired of me reminding their employees that they're going to prison for fraud and conspiracy.

Ha, you suck at this so much.

No, faggot.

You delusional fucks don't seem to understand that if Trump brings out more shit at the next debate, it's going to seem like desperation.

If he had won this debate, he could do it and it would work.

But instead he's going to seem like a sore loser.

This really was a fuck up. Really and truly. Gigantic missed opportunity.

This fucking guy is losing the election in plain sight.

the shill raid on Cred Forums summed up last night

i would never accept any amount of money to violate the spirit of the 1st amendment

what they do is disgusting

You type like a fucking mongoloid and you stick out like a sore thumb. The jews should dock your pay

my digits say otherwise..awooo magamaga

Liked

I don't get it. Why do you guys bother when your cover is already blown?

Actually started a little chant in myour section next to the press dais of
>lying press!
The two chadbros next to us were into it.

The press looked nervous.

we have been inspired by Trump to stop using drugs

Bullshit Yoshi. The usd strengthened against the peso pic related.

Because people forget that after like a few weeks?

kek frowns upon you my child
magamaga2016 praise the cartoon froggie

what cover? I think Trump's a shithead who'd be a terrible president.

he was showing presidential restraint. he was playing for the older women in the audience (on tv) by immediately starting with Secretary Clinton (also to eliminate the ability of Hillary to use a nickname on him) because these women need to see him as
>not literally Hitler
>basically respectful
>not a crazed maniac
>not a hate-filled misogynist
and while he interrupted the lying cunt numerous times, it was on policy or calling out her lying.

Women don't like her and he just gave them the permission to allow themselves to vote for him.

You have to go back.

We must be something. If the Clintons fear us, we must be very powerful.