Are the Japanese honorary aryans?

Shouldn't they deserve the same treatment as pure whites?

i thought about it for a moment

They are better than other asians, but is that enough?

But then i thought about other races and yeah.

This is half Japanese half Russian.

Would you tell to her face she is subhuman?

shes gonna age really badly.

With women the way they are these days I'd probabaly be saying it to the back of her head

Not if her Japanese traits win out.

This is Japanese half English.
Would you tell her she is subhuman?

You're a fucking retard who cherry picked, racemixing is bad period.

too much shop to accurately tell.

Only if i can have two. Need a cooking wife and punching wife. Plus they are kinda small

"Honorary Aryan" is a spook, you'll never be equal to high Whites. We can be slaughtered with the rest of the non white people, or exist as pets. White people take good care of pets, most likely the best.

Not just Japanese, but Chinese and Koreans too. East Asians have proven themselves worthy enough to be on par with European civilizations.

Well, they have higher IQ, lower crime rates, are more disciplined and productive members of society and so on so there's that. But genetically speaking they're more distant to whites than whites are distant to blacks, for example.

t. japanese monkey

Japan is a culture pirate
They're more slavic than white

my gf is part Japanese, part Russian, and part Cuban.

Japanese people are awesome but awkward as fuck. Still, Japanese tech makes up for that.

Though, Swedes are awkward as fuck too... And also have fucking awesome tech culture and scientists.

Lets make a Japanese-Swedish Mars colony and just fuck the rest of the world. They're the ones making all the problems.

Stop Shlomo

Just stop

They are, I would have no problem with mass immigration and race mixing if they looked and acted like Japanese and South Korean people did.

East Asians:
> Capable of developing their own culture
> Capable of enriching Western culture
> Value and admire Western music, culture, and history
> Make their own way in the American economic landscape
> Sexy, desirable women
> Understand national pride
> Value conservative gender roles

Shitskin races
> Incapable of moving culture past caveman-levels sophistication
> Can only erode and degrade Western culture
> Resent and hate Western art, culture, and values are incapable of appreciating it
> Can't survive in society without gibsmedat form uncle sam
> Obese, entitled women
> Despise patriotism, have nothing to be proud of in their own history
> Abandon their own children

They would allies not "whites"

They are
My gf is 1/4 nip
good shit

If I could make a blue-eyed, blonde haired, 7 inch dick, at least 5ft 9in son with a jap, I'd do it in a heart beat.
Asian butts drive me nuts

They were honorary Aryans because they believed in the strength of their own race, as well as having many relatively good racial qualities. If they started mixing, even with Aryans, then they're just as cucked as many other Asians and wouldn't be worth the term of respect "honorary Aryan" any longer.

Of course, they are cucks for Americans now so the title is pretty much suspended for now anyway, unless they liberate themselves from our licking our boots and rearm themselves.

Japanese and Koreans are equal or superior to whites.

> I dont want to be happy in life
> because i read memes on a Belgian waffle making forum

but you cant because your some fat white faggot loser stormfag micropeen cucklord who just shitposts on Cred Forums and jacks off to your mfc cam """girlfriends""" trump got btfo'd live with it

Hahahaha, no

The other day I was talk to English teacher

I step on his face, say "I hate immigrant"

English teacher reply, "me too"

He mumble how wish "IF EVERY BLACK AMERICAN WAS JAPANESE, AND IF EVERY HISPANIC AMERICAN WAS 'HAPA', USA WOULD MUCH BETTER".

Do you agree and think yes?

Yes.

Superior in some aspects, inferior in others.

I don't care what people say, east asians (and mongoloids in general) with white skin should be considered white and aryan imo.

why do you want his dick to be at least seven inches?

are you planning to suck it pedo?

I'd ask her if she wants her kids to be half-German

I would race mix with a Jap cutie. Literally the only exception I would make.

ITT: weebs

If by tell her she is subhuman, you mean I smell her feet and lick her sweet asshole, then yes, yes I will tell her to her face

There is a lot of shit wrong with Nip society, but on the whole they are worthy of our respect desu

>But genetically speaking they're more distant to whites than whites are distant to blacks
That's false. Eurasians split off from Africans before they split from each other.

yes, i do
fuck that mongoloid mongrel
she isnt cute at all

Aren't Asian people already treated like white people?

When ever I was teamed with an Asian for college or work, I have never thought I don't want to be with him because of his race.

Don't call Asians Aryans, you little shit. It's an insult. Today's Aryans are busy sucking muslim and nigger dick while bowing to their jewish overlords. It's Aryans who should strive to be more like Asians, but we all know that's not going to happen before your countries are overrun and whites racemix themselves out of existence.

I thought caucasoids and mongoloids were more closely genetically related to each other than to the congoids, capoids, and australoids.

This half Japanese half Turk
You tell her she is subhuman?

Asians are the niggers of the East, even Japs. Japanese culture is incredibly degenerate. Creating more non-whites is always wrong.

>half Turk
gross

i would tell her that a part of her is subhuman

infected by the eternals

And for finally, this is half Japanese half German

You want tell her on her face she is subhuman?

Hitler actually looks pretty Japanese. Flat face. Squinty eyes.

He also aligned with Japan...

Hmm.

She looks pretty disgusting desu

German and Nip is a bad combination it seems

Why would they feel honored about being compared to a measurably less intelligent race?

Actually not true, whites are MUCH closer to Asians than they are to blacks genetically speaking.

with brain power, but we have this thing called unique faces. I don't know how those cunts tell each other apart. Must be telepathy or voice recognition or something

Hai

This is ok
Kinda weird, not to my liking
Pretty good
Very good

Exposure ain't bullshit, canacuck. The more you're around the more easily you'll be able to recognize them.

He definitely got some chink in him.

Not to a spic

Stop making this thread! It's fine if you want to be a lemon squeezer, just stop!

>tfw hapa 7 incher and 6'0"
>Still shit coloured eyes and hair

HAVING LIVED IN JAPAN FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS I HAVE TO SAY YES. IN MY BOOK NIPPONS ARE GOD TIER

this..

I have been dating a Japanese girl for almost 1 year now.
Should I produce hapa babies, Cred Forums?

kill yourself disgusting race mixer

I had a guy in high school who was half Nip/half white and had blue eyes and dark brown hair. Had the typical puffy flat Asian face, though.

Also knew another guy in college, half Philipino/half white, also blue eyes, but slanty and dark brown hair.

Why does that one kid in front have a balloon cock and balls?

>all these yellow fever weebs

You'll never be Japanese weebs

I VOMITED A LITTLE

i'm sorry, i don't speak japanese

>Asian butts

BETTER THAN WITH A LEFTIST GERMAN

I don't want to be Japanese.

I just want to take a nip girl back to my country

They have twice the normal rate of mental and emotional dysfunction compared to whites. Your daughters will be fetish objects just like your wife, and your sons will be Elliot Rogers.

>says the american
Cry some more.

>kinda weird

That'll be the English genes.

This is a non-issue. The Japanese deserve respect, but race-mixing is degenerate. Whites should stay the fuck out of their country (tourism and business is fine, I mean residency), and they should stay in theirs. We can cooperate much better against subhumans if we each maintain our own identities.

What is her name?

Hello, English teacher.

so basically you end up with kids that look like Laplanders.

>Why does that one kid in front have a balloon cock and balls?
its a sword you weaboo pervert

>wants white baby
>doesn't fuck white girl

Literally what

Lad, our genes are near enough identical, you just insulted yourself.

Fuck you. Reese's is a good candy.

Looks like a Fin.

>half roach
Yes, that's absolutamente asqueroso.

Yes.

Caucasoids (indo-europeans) and mongoloids (north-eastasians) are the two great higher castes of humanity. Of higher beauty, more engenious work, and higher intelligence.

The aryan spirit, i believe, lies beyond europe and reach far asia and eurasia.

That's simply retarded, white refers to people with mainly european origins, it's not just skin color.

yes

Slavs are ok

I wish I was a part of the American poon banging train when we occupied Japan

Incorrect, Africans are literally the most distant of all, even further than abos.

I think the SA is even funnier.

tasty

Bongs are a strange mix, though. If you see an really odd looking white person. 9/10 it's a Brit.

Spics aren't allowed to have an opinion.