Is Project Monarch real? Are there really women programmed by the CIA to be sex slaves walking among us?

Is Project Monarch real? Are there really women programmed by the CIA to be sex slaves walking among us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FvEBmEo4IA0
youtu.be/J5F4xNdLg1c
youtube.com/watch?v=WC4BaYgGJ8Y
blog.dilbert.com/post/150816666991/blowing-your-mind-as-promised
youtube.com/watch?v=w_HA5Czhtx4
youtu.be/e-ORhEE9VVg
youtu.be/MsC27FGiv8Y
gnosticmedia.com/manufacturing-the-deadhead-a-product-of-social-engineering-by-joe-atwill-and-jan-irvin/
youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
rense.com/general2/phil.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4
theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
tgdaily.com/security-features/54733-us-military-says-metal-gear-sock-puppets-are-real
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/feb/08/what-is-astroturfing
theguardian.com/environment/georgemonbiot/2011/feb/23/need-to-protect-internet-from-astroturfing
presstv.ir/detail/2014/04/19/359181/ukraine-jew-registration-hoax-traced/
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15869683
yro.slashdot.org/story/14/02/25/0359246/nsa-and-ghcq-employing-shills-to-poison-web-forum-discourse
investmentwatchblog.com/reddit-censors-story-about-government-manipulation-and-disruption-of-the-internet/
middleeastmonitor.com/articles/inquiry/19781-israeli-spy-admits-we-encouraged-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories
techdirt.com/articles/20140224/17054826340/new-snowden-doc-reveals-how-gchqnsa-use-internet-to-manipulate-deceive-destroy-reputations.shtml
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3yaNjIY4I
youtube.com/watch?v=CmymOlxoh-E
youtube.com/watch?v=8e71oJ1qn5A
youtube.com/watch?v=rjylxvQqm0U
gnosticmedia.com/SpiesinAcademicClothing_MKULTRA
educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula4Bchap.shtml
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1372700/My-electric-shock-nightmare-hands-CIAs-evil-doctor-Calendar-Girls-star-Celia-Imrie.html
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/how-a-leading-american-fashion-model-came-to-be-experimented-upon/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not among you, they are stored in human cattle farms.

we may never know

>tfw no brainwashed sex slave gf
>tfw I will never give her daily doses of compliance drugs in her water
>tfw I will never have weekly visits to my local masonic CIA temple to complete my final mission

Why even live?

i have a fucking masonic temple in my downtown park, what the fuck are these buildings for anyway?

im too lazy to look it up

I think so. We know they've tried this stuff at some point, and if it worked I think the government and other groups in power would continue to use those techniques.

yes their are actually support groups for these poor people the most important case is of
kathy obrien she wrote a fucked up book heres a vid youtu.be/FvEBmEo4IA0
here
youtu.be/J5F4xNdLg1c

they are mostly victims used in magic witches sacrifice victims and sex slaves and clones of famous people also they are used to hide information for bearacrats

But are the Giants real?

Thought mk ultra is just hard washed brainwashing using super psychedelics like 25i nbome ect. They are conditioned into a having some sort of stable schizophrenia. Britney spears broke her conditioning when she was doing too many fat lines of coke and remembered all the traumatic sex abuse she got in her teens.

giants used to be real hyperborea where florida is today was home of the giants such as hurcules and moses who were just alien beings from other planets who were addapted to a hight oxygen content

>implying they need to be """""""brainwashed""""""""

also these poor women and men are raped at an early childhood, they are to be anally raped before they turn 2 as this is a really traumatizing experience that can be used to put alters into them as their personality splits from not being able to take the torture they are also shocked nails under their nails or in the eye drowned and revived, i could keep going but even i want to cry like a little baby

Freemasons. They do alot for their communities i hear. Thats about as far as my curiosity went

according to text any person of any age or gender can be brainwashed with being raped in the ass it just a fucked up thing all around, you can take a 40 year old man rape the fuck out him anally and eventually he will fucking crack

also forced to be raped by animals videod and forced to eat their own shit, goodnight

Rubbish.

theres plenty of cases

references all over in pop culture

seems to me that its rampant in some circles and artists interpret it in their stuff

theyre used in sex rings and as assasins (they tend to be nuts, look how many murderers of famous people afterwards said they were either brainwashed, didnt remember anything, suicide or became plain nuts. theyre also all bi polar). also many of those ameritard school shooters

Some of them are little boys.

This desu senpai

Of course it's real.

Probably.

i want this red haird girl i saw on youtube
make her abandon her false retarded family

lets go over the rainbow agent

JUST
U
S
T

>that close to 1945

kek confirmed for hating me

Yep. Though this "living computer" stuff is bullshit. You can't torture/drug someone into receiving a supermemory.

now now

we need to be tolerant of all religions- including satanic blood rituals

let's not be bigots here

I beg to differ.

Greentext time
> be me in canada in 2011
> Learned about Monarch symbols
> At water park
> see man with monarch symbol (Diamonds) tattooed on his heels walking up steps.
> trail of beautiful blonde (10/10) teenagers following him up steps staring at his heels.
> he says "Where'd you put the keys?" and they all slide down the water slide.
> jaw drops to floor, man notices, and winks at me.

Another time:
> Be me, in canada, 2013
> hook up with crazy fetish chick from Fetlife.
> Decide to see if she's programmed.
> Hold up organizational chart to her.
> she stares straight ahead for a minute, then starts doing a Marilyn Monroe impersonation.
> Fuck her anyway.

read up on Kaczynski, it was legitimate. Failed effort to win the hearts and minds of the US citizens away from Soviet subversion.

They don't walk among you.

They're on the Disney channel.

dude shut up people shouldnt know abought fetlife thers already too many men at is it

do you think that decades of exposure to gore threads on Cred Forums might give some protection against monarch style mind control programming?

youtube.com/watch?v=WC4BaYgGJ8Y

Here's a nice song about them illuminati.

Is that a trick question?

there's got to be some kind of defense against it

I am a Mason. This user is correct.

The Masonic Temple is a meeting house for that local chapter.

I've been a Mason for 3 years. Want to know what we do? We're a fraternity without the college. Brotherhood, meetings, traditions and community service. That's it.

No it wouldn't.

Brainwashing is about the replacement of your thoughts and mannerisms, memes if you will, with memes of their choosing. You can be brainwashed even if you're aware of it.

You can fight it, but simply being desensitized to gore isn't gonna do it.
blog.dilbert.com/post/150816666991/blowing-your-mind-as-promised

But you're not going to be turned into a sex kitten. You're too old and too ugly.

You may both be interested to know all I did was type Tori into Youtube with this tab open and it knew what I was looking for
youtube.com/watch?v=w_HA5Czhtx4

but i am a master of memes

I think there is. I think it's utter and sincere humility. Perhaps the acceptance of a christ figure, but I can't say because I get to that level.

Do you do the funny handshakes?

'knowledge is our only defense against mind control'

i think that there may be more defenses than just that

thank you for responding

ive spent a lot of time thinking about this

that tactic might be effective

what else?

how can you save someone who is already a mind-control victim?

of course he does or the famous is their no help for a widows son

how to join the masons

Do you control the memes or do they control you?

Dr. Norman Vincent Peale would very much agree with your statement. His first step in the power of positive thinking is to accept and thank Jesus. The remaining steps are to accept that your success and victory is God's will and to visualize your success. Positive thinking (affirmations) work by changing the person, you're brainwashing yourself for a purpose.

Trump grew up in Dr. Peale's church.

I have the feeling that there's a program associated with remote viewing and things of that nature that's active on Cred Forums and other places. Also some threads that are a 'hey gang let's solve this weird mystery together!" are mostly about monitoring and recruitment.

2B1ASK1. In real life though.

AYO HOL UP

SO you be sayin TAY TAY is an illuminati sex slave thats used to trigger assassins and sheeeit?

youtu.be/e-ORhEE9VVg

Hollywood's full of em

Arent you trying to take over the world

more importanly withought sex slaves do you get pussy just because your a mason

youtu.be/MsC27FGiv8Y

Sure. It's a tradition. Masons know one another, because of the obvious (pins, rings, car emblems) or the unobvious (handshakes, passwords, Mason-secret greetings that tell someone you're a Mason, and if they are too, they'll answer in a subtle way, etc.)

We know one another, and we greet one another in a way that only a Mason would understand.

It's secretive to the club, but not because we're doing anything spooky. It's just tradition and honoring the fraternity atmosphere. It's fun, to be honest.

There's nothing spooky about the Masons, at least, what I am aware of. We're just a brotherhood. There are sects and subgroups of the Masons that I am not familiar with. Invite only. I'd bet my next paycheck that it's still more of the same, though.

Am I? Not at all. Are the Masons? No. We're a massive organization with long, historic roots and powerful members in powerful positions.

We help one another, but not at the expense of others.

This is my own experience.

The organizations that ARE trying to rule the world are bankers and groups that I, you, or any of us are not aware of. They don't have giant signs advertising their local chapter like the Masons. Skull and Bone stuff.

this is what joseph smith before he was killed by a mob no fucking mason brothers their

Yes

I'm married, sadly. Women aren't allowed in the Masons, so, they don't really give a shit about us. They don't know what we do.

How do I join one? what are the requirements?

No, too old when she entered music.

But her industry people are all to happy to put their symbols into her videos.

bamp

pic related

gotta have a mason sponsor you and you can't be an asshole fuckup. Its like being a pleb at a frat.

Yeah, they're playing the Vikings on the 3rd of October.

Low-level Masons are as brainwashed as it gets. That's like some Jew from down the street telling you there's no Jewish conspiracies. Like he would fucking know.

yes.

It's not as specific too the individual though. It's more of a large scale project. There are many layers. I'll try to think of a few.

1. General Media- Willingly tortured participants like miley cyrus and Angelina jolie in the public eye. Into kink and brainwashing. Strange concepts and images in children's programming.

2. The military- Micheal Aquino and his studies are used in mental warfare in many capacities.

3. Kidnappings- The Finders group etc, collect preferably unwanted children and turn them into what they want them to be.

am i losing my mind or did your stories not make any fucking sense?

The short answer is: You go to the local temple and pledge for membership (apply). It begins.

You must be a good person. It will come to light if you aren't. Masons of the chapter you're applying to will come to your house unannounced to see how you live. What you do.

They'll talk to neighbors, friends, strangers, without telling you. They'll pretend to be shoppers in a store and talk to you to see if you're rude. Whatever they want to find out about you.

You must believe in something bigger than yourself (aka God), and believe in bettering the world around you. You must believe in building your community and be willing to work towards bettering it.

You must a free-born man who willingly seeks the Masons himself on his own accord. No one will recruit you. You choose to join. FREE Masons.

You must be of legal age.

That's the requirements. If you do it, and you meet these requirements, you will begin your initiation.

That, my friend, is for you to find out about. I can't discuss that, but I hope I answered your question.

>I have the feeling that there's a program associated with remote viewing and things of that nature that's active on Cred Forums and other places.

Please, expand on your theory, i am honestly interested.

Exactly like thelemites then ;^)

Yeah that doesn't sound like a cult at all, nope.

its a leaf

more importanly how can i fuck miley cyrus

You did dmt, got the mother-living fuck programmed out of you, and now your there cuck. See how this ties in with thread topic is hallucinogenic experience are impacted by environment and frame of mind, so with a noose tied and sword pointed at your throughly you will lie to the mundane just like big daddy master told you too until the day you die

who hasn't?

There is a theory that the CIA was and may still be behind much of the counterculture to keep society in upheaval. According to things I have read the Grateful Dead has some direct ties to the CIA.
Here's something : gnosticmedia.com/manufacturing-the-deadhead-a-product-of-social-engineering-by-joe-atwill-and-jan-irvin/

me. ;_;

Oh no, it's true isn't it

Free DMT? I wish. I'm down for anything psychadelic.

No, user. We're a damn college frat without the college. Nothing spooky. The Moose Lodges are the same shit, just with more alcohol involved.

Not everything is an episode of X-Files.

The theory behind it is based in truth. Extreme trauma can cause multiple personality disorder. This is known in psychology and happens to people who went through abuse as a child.

I always thought it was an interesting theory that one of these personalities could be programmed. I don't exactly see how it would be done, but I know that lots of human experimentation went on during the 1900's and the CIA had mkultra.

Then when you get into the symbology of everything (lighting, butterflies, shattered mirrors) becomes VERY spooky. Read a lot of old Vigilant Citizen articles if you want to become aware of all the symbology.

>every
>fucking
>time

MK Ultra is a cover up.

Mind control can happen unintentionally and without substance.

All MPD is caused by trauma, usually early on.

This is why I don't want Trump to be president.

I love him, but we're not ready for him. We need hillary to boil the pot more, agitate, and make us uncomfortable.

They know they're out of time, so they're going to have the whore of babylon go full tilt.

It's called DID now.

Also considering there have always been powerful psychopaths, it's likely that this information has always been known. It's not something the Nazi's or the CIA stumbled upon. This is something that the Egyptians and the Romans and the Christians would have known about.

I know, I just didn't wanna be pedantic. Psychologists specialize in semantics anyway.

so some kind of wave modification? Audio?

no one controls the memes

This the men are killing the site too. They keep creeping out the women's by saying they are gonna rape them in the first message

no actually your lodges are designed with the sole purpose of effecting the mind of a man on dmt.

Communication.

It is only when you are aware of that you are able to allow yourself to become mind controlled, but this also means you may have the capacity to control minds as well.

instagib ffa ftw ffs.

so let's say im strapped to a table and they are cutting off one of my testicles while playing screamo and there is a track playing in repeat in the background

>but this is now, but this is now, but this is now, but this is now, but this is now, but this is now..

what should i do to resist? how can i retain conscious memories of this treatment so i can seek justice and revenge?

should i just hold on to a strong positive image in my mind? like a rare pepe or something?

should i think of warm beaches and green forests?

or should i try to plan a way to remove the skin of my abusers while still keeping them alive?

is it wrong to torture people who torture?

I don't have the right words for it, remote viewing isn't quite right. But somewhere beyond normal shilling and the shaping of perception, there would seem to be a way for a small team to engage in subtle programming through various means but also, and more importantly, triangulate the response data coming back (5w1h) to construct further memes and triggers that don't look like memes and triggers but rather organic truths that suddenly make sense to different sets of people. Like building consensus stealthily.

Don't be a weak willed faggot, how about that.

i dont think that works

they take special pleasure in breaking the strong-willing

but i think you might be able to find a way to operate- even with a blown mind

>ITT: virgins take everything too serious with theire scfi fetish

Yes they are, conditioning girls into hoes is going on for quite a while now and you should know it or seen it

>strong-willed

strong willing, that was a weird slip

maybe if you are aware that you are being programmed- and can still retain your will- maybe you can program yourself instead

a little virus in their program

then go to one of their parties and give them all ebola

thexlibrary.com/index.php/viewdownload/6-miscellaneous/39-prometheus-rising-robert-anton-wilson

read some books nigga

i dont trust bob

There was once a time I spent days developing a website without sleeping. Then when I could bare to keep my eyes open I started dreaming about writing code. I would see the screen and my ide interfaces, windows open and all that, as if I were awake and in front of a computer except the screen was everywhere and the windows floated.

For a few weeks I'd say I would have dreams like that, and other times it would be experiencing modified versions of games, custom 3d models, levels and physics.

Now that I think back about it when you've reverse engineered the Internet and software as a whole you can close your eyes and visualize other simulations.

I don't even need vr goggles, I'm plugged in wirelessly.

Fuck you OP. I was about to go to bed, but now I have to read the thread

When someone posts something and 5 weeks later the big ben goes off in yer head.

monarch butterfly on mj's first posthumous album

im pretty sure that they tried this shit on me but there was already some trauma in there or some quirk in my genetics and the programming failed

now im just a broken half-person trying to figure out why my life is so fucked up

Yeah this. Now imagine it with political information, your unconscious mind almost anthropomorphizing opposing viewpoints, giving it a face, a shape, a weight, a voice.

Yes. And then YOU know what to post.

Straight sorcery senpaitachi

Just practice your counter-sorcerer game.

omg LOL

Organizational chart?

>things that totally 100% happened

everything is political, economical, sociological, psychological, neurological, dimensional, universal, global, environmental, magnetic etc...

say hello to the disappearing vocabulary.

if your not seeing fractals at this point than I have to apologize on behalf of the entire cia...

grey is a good color... it fits ya.

Do you think people who could have been candidates for the CIA (i.e., having spoken to a former CIA agent) but never have taken the chance to apply for it are immune to such programming, or was that just a role-play leg-pull?

How the fuck do people get so good at lying like this

can you avoid monarch programming by just being very very stupid?

50/50?

I'm sure there's overflow in that people who are not legally contracted for the CIA are working for the CIA or at least performing actions that are in favor of the CIA agenda.

It's also deeply convoluted it looks like nefarious obfuscation but its really a bunch of suits running around with their pants on fire.

Finally, another user who isn't a total faggot.

You should read David Mcgowan book about laurel canyon. And Jan irvin blue the lid off Albert huxley, Margaret Meade, Gregory bateson and a whole bunch of other people. I'm deep down that rabbit hole and reading all huxleys books now. Shit so fucking crazy

WHO ELSE SEEN THE LEPRECHAUN SAY YAY

What do you feel about Jim Morrison's father?

Blew*

why are filthy mussies allowed to do blood sacrifice but here in the west our hands are tied?!

>Mr. President, we must not allow a mass public trauma gap!

CIA have been giving out psychological tests to various schools. Mostly athletes. Reason for doing so is unknown, but worrying due to members of 1-SFOD-D being present to administer and create these tests.

He was an admiral for the Gulf of Tonkin, which was a falseflag. The fact that his son became a counterculture icon just shows howhat controlled opposition is engineered and not subverted. We assume that these things grassroots but they are engineered by alphabet agencies since their inception.

There's another big conspiracy about oliver stones movie about the doors. I haven't had time but it makes sense considering oliver stone is supposed to be an "anti establishment " director, especially with his new Snowden film. Limited hangout desu

sounds like a new project!

what horrors will they unleash this time!?

i can barely contain my excitement

Speaking of countercultures being engineered...

Have any of you goys ever research the history of Nick Bougas aka Wyatt Mann?

I suspected the former (what with the Arab Spring, Latin American politics in the 20th Century, etc), and the latter can be chalked up to just being human. I also figured there's a lot of influence stateside from foreign actors, like with the Frankfurt School and Yuri Bezmenov's warnings, that affect certain goals.

It reminds me of a time when I was younger after playing Metal Gear Solid. I toyed with the idea regarding something as extreme as myself being part of some top-secret training program for some future soldier/spy program. Now I'm just sitting here at midnight posting on Cred Forums, listening to recaps of the debate, and looking for a job straight of out law school, so I think that file has been sent to the incinerator if there ever was such a thing, lol.

All this depends on the lodge. I have a few Masonic uncles, in-laws, and grandfather. I've been actively recruited more times than I care to think about. I'll never join though. I know these people and they're slimy self interested fuck ups. They only talk about the "benefits" of getting away with bullshit because of some crooked cops in the lodge. The community would benefit if they all just died. Just leaches on society in general.

I've however noted how insulated each lodge is. I'd like to think that it's just this bad barrel of apples. But I'll never trust a mason. They have more loyalty to each other than doing the right thing.

He said that she said that he said that she said that he said that she said that...

It's all one big fat lie, no one can hold eachother accountable because there's no one to hold accountable.

Shit rolls down hill and the hill has become a cliff now shits just falling. Bottomless pit. Accelerating.

WEEEEEEE!

Lets throw some dung beetles in the mix while we're at it. Woosh! We're all falling until we are eternally suspended at the center of the universe.

404, Procedural generation not found.

Neat org chart.

Each one of those positions should be clickable to display sample resumes, credited university degree programs, existing employees and opportunities with similar responsibilities from different companies in related industries, you know... career templates.

Line graphs of income range depending on years of experience, or skills acquired working on projects that accomplished what goals.

I'm sure chicks love to talk about this garbage.

imagine for a moment that your computer has been hacked. whoever hacked it can see whatever you type and knows everything that you do online and most of what you do irl.

then you log on to your facebook and they have already secretly friended you by posing as an old friend or something.

and then you go to a random chatroom on the internet and since they can see what you are doing, they decide to join too to interact with you in real time

then you go to Cred Forums to shitpost and they follow you there too

this is not even a fantasy. this is completely possible with existing technology

this is almost certainly happening to many people as we speak

MKultra is mostly made-up and mind control isn't real. Don't worry about it.

it's a secret monarch programming trigger

i suddenly have an uncontrollable urge to masturbate to anime

hey i know that guy

who is that?

Michael Aquino.

it's that guy

Oh shit whaddup aquino

Here come Dat pedophile!

to sleep is to die

And tracking response through eye movements and facial cues on your webcam

What kind of faggot 1 liner is that...

webcam is too easy

people who have webcams deserve to be watched

look up project mk ultra which was declassified. it's all real

Reminder that the REAL Ben Garrison has ties to Charles Manson and other MKULTRA serial killers

Been bringing this subject up on Cred Forums for a long time. Happy to see it gaining traction here.

This is a great documentary from the UK that illustrates very clearly how this is done
youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

pic related: it was a plant who had undergone this advanced brainwashing

Do/did you use the "where are you travelling to?" "towards the East"? (or something of the like)

Yeah, I always put a tab-marker thing over it. Another downside of modern laptops is that there are no more physical "on/off" switches for wifi.

Pic related is Charles Mansons letter to nick bougas aka A. Wyatt Mann

>many people
Nobody here though because none of us are worth the time and effort.

This place is controlled with ordinary spam and shilling.

Look at this place. We don't pose any threat to the system. They give us a false leader like Trump and we follow along just as planned

this shit is real and it goes deeper than you really want to know

all gets are mod gets faggot

stop following me around

Nice tinfoil

But then who was kyle odom?

haha you are so right? watch the sky.

Anyone got a link to the article(or maybe it was a whole book?) talking about an mkultra experiment where they drugged a secretary with amobarbital and hypnotized her into shooting her boss with a "water pistol"?
I remember reading it a couple of years back but now I can't find it.
The article went on to explain different ways you can use this fake reality programming to make people do stuff they otherwise wouldn't - making them believe an actual gun is just a water pistol and they're thirsty to make them an hero, make them think they're in the shower to have them strip naked in public, shit like that.

>This place is controlled with ordinary spam and shilling.
>They give us a false leader like Trump and we follow along just as planned

are incorrect statements because

>Nobody here though because none of us are worth the time and effort.
>We don't pose any threat to the system.

are the correct ones.

Yes.

I'm a monarch patriarch level 7, ask me anything.

i got that phase goggle toggle. sometimes I imagine that people in my life are agents.

in a way, we all are.

>Marilyn Monroe impersonation

lol'd

The girl in the second video honestly sounds schizophrenic man. No memes. I can spot it pretty easily.

i agree

they're good stories

yeah

but sometimes they really are following you

rense.com/general2/phil.htm
>it most certainly appears that Cathy O'Brien simply has a new handler who goes by the name of Mark Phillips

this is jewish propaganda

>assassin

of course it's a white male

>honestly sounds schizophrenic man. No memes. I can spot it pretty easily.

t. diagnosed schizophrenic

underrated

Not a mod

If you are not up to your eyeballs in tinfoil, you don't belong on this board or this website. Go post on CNN forums or something.

Again, nothing I implied should be new information to anyone here. This is entry level stuff.

>What? Organized spam on my Cred Forums? Impossible!
Nobody who thinks the idea of organized, funded political shilling on social media (and ESPECIALLY the internet's biggest white nationalist website) is "beyond possibility" should be browsing here. Go to mainstream outlets and talk about whatever shit they talk about there. This is Cred Forums

Jesus christ, when did this become facebook? Cred Forums is heavily influenced by outside groups that are very aware of the potential danger a WN movement could pose to the current social and economic structure. Shilling a place like this is very, very inexpensive.

Going to reply to this post with a dump of information on organized political manipulation of social media, so >inb4 the typical, clueless shit you're going to say.

Have fun not reading any of this before you form an opinion about the reality of organized, paid political shilling on social media

US Homeland Security Discussing Meme Warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4

Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
tgdaily.com/security-features/54733-us-military-says-metal-gear-sock-puppets-are-real

The guardian Astroturfing
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/feb/08/what-is-astroturfing

theguardian.com/environment/georgemonbiot/2011/feb/23/need-to-protect-internet-from-astroturfing

Anti Semitic Hoax in Ukraine traced (to the ADL)
presstv.ir/detail/2014/04/19/359181/ukraine-jew-registration-hoax-traced/

BBC article on shills
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15869683

NSA and GHCQ Employing Shills To Poison Web Forum Discourse
yro.slashdot.org/story/14/02/25/0359246/nsa-and-ghcq-employing-shills-to-poison-web-forum-discourse

Reddit Censored
investmentwatchblog.com/reddit-censors-story-about-government-manipulation-and-disruption-of-the-internet/

Israeli Spy: “We encouraged anti-semitic conspiracy theories”
middleeastmonitor.com/articles/inquiry/19781-israeli-spy-admits-we-encouraged-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories

New Snowden Doc Reveals How GCHQ/NSA Use The Internet To 'Manipulate, Deceive And Destroy Reputations'
techdirt.com/articles/20140224/17054826340/new-snowden-doc-reveals-how-gchqnsa-use-internet-to-manipulate-deceive-destroy-reputations.shtml

Probably not MK-ULTRA, but the video itself is certainly made with knowledge of Monarch programming : m.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3yaNjIY4I

>jewish propaganda

What mate?

It's a documentary explaining how Robert Kennedy's assassin was probably put under advanced hypnotic techniques.

The implications of that in modern society are beyond comprehension. What else has been done by people who were hypnotized in the same way demonstrated in the documentary?

I don't disagree with you guys but half the shit she says is Cred Forums conspiracy 101.

she talks about repetitive music and the trance-like induction of these repetitive patterns we're all subjected too. it's funny because trump''s co-author of Art of the Deal just said on Frontline today that his big philosophy on "the masses" is if you repeat something enough people begin to believe it.

I saw a 16 year old beat the shit out of a woman who had like a foot on him cause he took a 5 strip of nbome and thought it was lsd. spooky stuff desu

Mark Philips and catchy are limited hangout 101. Same with Ted Gunderson

it's bullshit

he was faking

the thermometer was fake

the ice was real

the water was warm

>movie magic

and of course the most dangerous programmable assassin is a white fucking male

i hate the media im going innawoods

One can probably avoid it by consuming as little media as possible.

yup that was my 2nd wife.
never tangle with one of those , they will literally tear your heart out and get away with it cia style.

how do you know she wasn't programmed?

youtube.com/watch?v=CmymOlxoh-E

They have a means
They have a motivation
They have an opportunity

On top of this they also have a history of it.

You know the truth and yet you're complacent. The public is aware of it and they do not care. Our only nearly successful attempt at an armed revolution was quelled by the civil rights movement. Now that it looks like people are getting mad equality has become an issue yet again.

Our forefathers gave us tools to use and we let them rust. Why? For fear of our own lives. What a shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=8e71oJ1qn5A

the people who know about it do care

and all the attention that Cred Forums has been getting lately will wake up more normies

youtube.com/watch?v=rjylxvQqm0U

gnosticmedia.com/SpiesinAcademicClothing_MKULTRA

Everyone knows about it. Do you think you'll be able to form a large enough militia without being pushed down a flight of stairs?

If you want to change something then you need to get a general or admiral involved. Our country has had a quiet coup during Nixon's years. Because we did not hear of it publicly, the wrong side won.

educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula4Bchap.shtml

>ACTIVATE AFRICA

>thread seems dead
>everyone is actually still here, watching MK Ultra programming videos and reading conspiracy theories

What does mind control actually accomplish?

You can create vapid hollywood whores without it. Need them to follow some jewish agenda? Just pay them if they do a good job, and ruin their career if they don't. I'm not sure where ritual satanic abuse would add any advantage. If it does happen, then it's a time bomb. Too many cameras and ways to spread information these days.

that's some fresh insight

where's the proof?

that would be the story of the century

>You can create vapid hollywood whores without it.
The hollywood whores attempt to mind-control their fans.
Mind control accomplishes manchurian candidates.

Kill the ego

Win the game

Well, shit. Now we have to program women to abide by their instinctual drive? Such a pain, a biological neural-net is a fucking headache to reverse-engineer.

But honestly OP is a faggot and yes humans can be hypnotized and be triggered by specific cues to do something. (isn't this basic public knowledge?) It has to be within very specific boundaries, though. All humans have limitations.

>All humans have limitations.

not all humans senpai

Yeah bro, an entire infrastructure of non-stop coverage and exposure with hidden aggressive organizations to maximize his reputation both in online communities and the 24/7 news cycle is truly an exception to the rule.

He's really breaking reality man, just check out Mr. persuasion dilbert man for more info.

I'm not sure. Did MKULTRA involve other techniques besides giving people a bunch of acid and seeing if they're more open to suggestions? I've taken acid, and while it does certainly have an impact on the mind, it's never made me any more suggestible.

i am one of his mind-controlled robots

the image that i posted was intended to soften his image and make him seem more playful and fun for younger voters

it also makes it appear as though i am mocking him, giving me credibility with the dissidents

my goal is to project Trump into the highest office in the nation, even though i know he's a rich ass that probably won't accomplish half of his campaign promises

still, he's better than the alternative

and in the end- we did it for the lulz

>MKULTRA involve other techniques besides giving people a bunch of acid and seeing if they're more open to suggestions?
It was far more aggressive than that. They broke people's personality and hopes. Broke everything.

I'm sure you did it for absurdity. Just like all the aggressive astroturfing that happened on eight chan during 2015.

Yes, it's just for fun and gags. A real hitler of our generation. I feel so idealistic I could almost be mistaken as a bernie supporter.

That is a blatant lie. All of the casework that created that "condition" is based on what we now know is discredited "research" by a doctor obsessed with the idea who was having a live-in threesome with her patient. Who threatened to kick the patient out if she didn't have something to "treat".

Sounds hot desu famlam

honestly i did it for the tax cuts

and i owe him for fucking up Jebs campaign

Sure fampam.

Maybe, but there are definitely men programmed to resist communist influence. It's a memetic virus that transfers via social contact. Lots of people here are infected with it.

It's self-sustaining and capable of reproducing itself without input from the CIA. Those fuckers in the 60s were smarter than we give them credit for.

Prove with Google maps

A place for unlikable cheap alcoholics to get away from their homely annoying wives.

sex farms?

>unlikable
>have wives
this shit makes no sense

You don't have to be likeable to make money, most people just do what is convenient and familiar.

Found this article a couple of weeks ago, never seen it mentioned here before.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1372700/My-electric-shock-nightmare-hands-CIAs-evil-doctor-Calendar-Girls-star-Celia-Imrie.html

tl;dr: well known English actress got Monarch'd and lived to tell the tale

You have seriously never been to titcow ranch?

believe or not that's up to you.
But this is a good read nonetheless.

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/how-a-leading-american-fashion-model-came-to-be-experimented-upon/

This nigga is probably still blue lodge.

Bullshit. Kek knows of your Hiram Abiff circle jerking, minerva veneration, and the esoteric nature of masonry. Even blue lodge noobs know there are esoteric elements to it. Kind of hard to deny that if you have actually been raised.

oh fug this thread is still alive

fyi for the ppl wondering about MK ULTRA, the program was shut down for its obvious unethical nature but continued literally under just a different name. MK was sort of the spearhead to a lot more shit, shit we probably havent and wont hear about. LSD as a psychoactive drug induces an artificial psychosis and increases suggestibility. it is a great mind control weapon because it puts you in a super vulnerable state to be brainwashed under the guise of a mystical or religious experience. this is why it was used during the counter culture revolution and made easily available to anyone. Albert Hoffman did not just randomly stumble upon this chemical... you should avoid it at all costs

t. someone who was taken in by the propaganda and did LSD at a young age

>instagib ffa ftw ffs
meh never liked instagib.

So is there LSD in our drinking water?

Microdosing your water might actually help counter the intellectual effects of fluoride studies have proven.

whats your final mission

yes. there are.
the butterfly triggers you so you keep in that state of the mind.

wew lad

you would need to do testing for that. i have never seen any so i cannot say but it seem at least plausible. LSD would be perfect for that because you need so little of it per, say, a gallon that you wouldn't really need copious amounts of it, it's odorless and tasteless.

also, something i forgot to add on my previous comment, the guy(s) talking about DMT being used in masonic temples, that sounds 100% plausible and in conjunction with classical mind control techniques. DMT is another one of these chemicals that has been tested by the government and documented in the same way LSD was tested during the 50s-60s. i personally would stay away from all the new age "higher vibrations" bullshit since it seems like grade a psyops. and also, dont take symbols and memes for granted. in a hypothetical scenario where someone were to have taken DMT/LSD and walked around a masonic temple littered with heavy symbolism, it can have a very powerful effect on the mind, specifically the subconscious. i recommend (for baby readers) jung's "man and his symbols" and for when you get a bit more understanding under your belt, "archetypes and the collective unconscious" by same author. a lot of the older esoteric literature is relevant as well (im sure) but i think a lot of it is difficult to navigate and a lot might be useless filler junk so i would stick to Jung at least for the beginning and possibly moving towards G I Gurdjieff or even someone like Jodorowsky who have looked deep in these subjects and can provide a more comprehensive perspective.

>a psychologic broken person sounds shizo

surprise surprise

what was the sentence you told her?
I believe I was tested once also.
and I was like really mad about the man who tried it on me. also i am male. he was more curious.. i am weird.

please continue

no, it's a form of trauma based mind control. it's cult programming. they make you addicted to the content they post on there. tensing you emotionaly with gore and relieving with trap porn or other shit they post there

GETTIN OUT MY PITCHFORK
AND POKING YOUR HAY

If anybody is watching me theyre probably bored as fuck

This really made me think.

if you use windows 10, the company is always allowed to access your computer fully.

how? dmt takes you into other dimensions and shuts you down to this one, how would anyone even manipulate this?

NY football Giants are a meme, and so is the Gay Area basebore version.

H
To start yeah mk ultra is a project of the US army to create sleeper agends, with two or more personalities that can be triggered through a code a picture anything could be a trigger, but it must be something complicated so that they don't get triggered in everyday life. To create those different personalities you have to inflict a trauma so that the patient's personnality splits up to protect itself from the traumatic event. The most effective method to achieve this split would be a combination of psychodelic drugs and deprivatation for several weeks (being tied up put you arms and legs in tubes so can't touch your own body in a room without any light or sounds) you are slowly getting mad adding hallucinations because of the lack of stimuli without being able to touch him/herself, the patient starts losing the link to it's body and himself. Once you have broken their personality and it split up you can programm the patient as you will.

What could be some triggers?
Except codes like alpha 7 sigma 3 gamma 5....

rare pepe

H

Thread rigged

Method for creating special agents, super soldiers and sex kittens. How the person ends up depends on how they're made up already when the programming hits.
False, the sex slaves you're talking about aren't part of any program that made them that way; they were kidnapped essentially, or sold to them.

Every gay man must be a fucking MKULTRA super assassin then according to you