The safest large city in America is El Paso, Texas. El Paso, which is 80% Mexican. If Mexicans are so violent...

The safest large city in America is El Paso, Texas. El Paso, which is 80% Mexican. If Mexicans are so violent, then why is El Paso so safe?

kvia.com/news/el-paso-named-safest-large-city-in-america-for-fourth-straight-year/23819662

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/okIjr7vJC0E
kvia.com/news/el-paso-named-safest-large-city-in-america-for-fourth-straight-year/23819662
youtube.com/watch?v=n__tAHR5ErM
youtube.com/watch?v=7UVVS5-9HvA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachuco
brc.rice.edu/content.aspx?id=68
neighborhoodscout.com/tx/el-paso/crime/
aclu.org/other/constitution-100-mile-border-zone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you mean the same el paso where random people get shot and killed by stray bullets coming from juarez? that el paso?

Because there's no fucking insane Mexican Cartels going around skinning people alive.

The contrast between El Paso and Juarez is stark. El Paso is one of the safest large cities in North America, whereas Juarez is one of the worst. Ironically, both are inhabited by Mexicans. This proves that institutions rather than race is the defining factor in criminality.

Racists BTFO.

Juarez calmed down ever since one cartel genocided the other

>muh safest city meme

I'm very skeptical. I believe that crime is deliberately under reported here and there are places you definitely don't want to wander into ever. Illegals tend to be on their best behavior when they could be deported on a moment's notice.

That being said, just about everyone is well-behaved in the not-so-shitty parts.

You mean after Obama gave them guns through Too Fast Too Furious.

IIRC nobody was killed by stray bullets from Jaurez, the shots just hit some buildings or other structures.

It's surprising how well-behaved and integrated the Mexicans in Texas are, especially in comparison to California. San Antonio is also a large beaner city and is actually a pretty nice place to live in.

Tons of Police and government employees

Forgot to attach pic

>San Antonio

That humidity during the summer is literally kys-tier, I don't know how anyone can live in that but then again I'm from a desert so idk

I saw this mexican guy the other day that speaked like a total cholo that ran drugs on the street where a oversized hoodie and shorts. But when he pulled off his hoodie he was wearing an infowars.com shirt

some things just surpise you completely

It really is cause of the threat of deportation. It's just like how niggers used to not be so bad with the threat of straight up being lynched if they did something wrong.

The Mexican cartels own homes and businesses in el paso. It is safe because the cartel is not going to let anyone shit where they eat.

tex-mex are a different race than the filthy that immigrates the rest of the united states

It fucking hit the old city hall building.

"Ey vato, Sandy Hook was an inside job, homey"

I had a friend in high school like that
>cholo to the bones
>yo dude you hear about this conspiracy?

But did it kill anybody? Because if it did, that'd be one hell of a way to go.

There was this article by this leftist guy from México that actually claimed our chimping is not due to our race but our institutions, and he gave the example of Texas, which is a republican, strict no bullshit around lawful state which actually puts people in its place, and how mexicans actually thrive in there.

Mexicans have a lot of white European ancestry actually. It's like how mulattos aren't total niggers like darkies, it's the white influence in their genes. On the census most Mexican-Americans identify as white (Hispanic/Latino aren't races or ethnicities)

Its plata or de bala for the police and gov employees there. The low crime rate is because of the cartels. You don't want to draw alot of heat when your moving tons of drugs thru tunnels. Its better when the attention is elsewhere. That way everyone makes money.. the cartels, and american official's who allow it. Big business.

1: El Paso has a military base FT Bliss

2: El Paso is located in Texas which has some of thee best gun laws in the country

3: you're OP and you need to choke on a bag of dicks

4: Texas is a Republican dominated State not a Democrat dominated.

Mexicans naturally suspect on any kind of authority, while expecting them to feed them and give them money. We're a weird kind.

Despite this, El Paso is one of the bluest counties in all of Texas.

That's not surprising. Mexicans are actually very docile and respond well to authority. Just ask every business owner in America. Too bad the leftist cucks believe that lowering the bar for minorities somehow helps them.

It's weird how there's been some libtards praying Texas would flip blue cause of all the spics. Texas has been majority-minority white for years now and they're still GOP dominant. Minorities seem to be more socially conservative than a lot of white people, they vote Democrat due to gibmedats not their SJW policies. Also, a lot of them never vote.

California voted to outlaw fag marriage in 2008. You would think that would never happen in California. Poll data showed that Mexicans overwhelmingly voted to outlaw sodomy.

El Paso is a complete shithole. Just to the east there are literally Border Patrol officers that search cars at random at inland border checkpoints even though it's unconstitutional and outside the US/MEX border. Van Horn is where it's at I think.

>Van Horn

speaking of shitholes...

To be fair, even California has beaner patrols as far away from the border as Temecula, a solid 1.5 hour drive north of the border.

No shit. I actually staid in that town when I was driving to San Antonio once. Seemed desolate.

The Greyhound I was taking to Dallas from LA got stopped at the checkpoint in Van Horn. Some border patrol officers got on and started asking people if they were US citizens and where they were from. At the end of it they took some Hispanic guy. They also searched all the luggage and Greyhound just let them.

>Sure, Mexicans have been proven to commit disproportionate amounts of crime and violence, but here's this one time where it didn't happen, checkmate!

El Paso is dominated by democrats

>This proves that institutions rather than race is the defining factor in criminality.

blm btfo

Totally false

Proves that under a better economic system people do not turn to crime. As well as the fact that American police patrol the streets. The biggest redpill in mexico is that the politicians and police are responsible for most of the violence. The PRI literally gave the cartels the green light to reek havic when they lost the presidency. Many gobernors and mayors here are implicated in murders and disappearances. The corruption goes all the to the top literally the PGR and the SEDENA are corrupt all the way up. Thats the equivalent of the Department of Justice and FBI. Can you imagine going to jail in America and being extorted by the DA and lead investigator? Happened to me here I was extorted by a ministerial in juarez.

You think our humidity is bad, try Houston. San Antonio is temperate

As the Mexican above stated, Mexicans are prone to criminality when they are enabled by leftist policies that lower the bar. However, Mexican integration in Texas proves that Mexicans do better when you have a society that is not afraid to impose the rule of law.

For example, I guarantee you that Googles would not have chimp outs and engage in criminal behavior like they do in the US if they were living in a society like Singapore with its strict laws.

happens everyday here - doesn't get reported

because none of them want to get deported

Those unconstitutional stops I hope are brought to an end once Trump is in. Living in Southern Arizona they are everywhere. If you go to certain parts of the state in any sort of nice car you are berated and questioned by the border patrol.

There were some people strung up by an overpass down there. The rgv is getting hot down there.

>I saw this mexican guy the other day that speaked like a total cholo that ran drugs on the street where a oversized hoodie and shorts. But when he pulled off his hoodie he was wearing an infowars.com shirt

Pics or .....

Laws in mexico are strict though you dumbass. Petty crime really doesnt happen here like it does in America. The cartel violence affects mexico because of poverty ie no economic opportunity so have to work with cartels

>el paso

>safe

Holy shit this is some massive shilling by the town of El Pisso

There is a high level of corruption here that is ignored because the majority culture accepts it and is used to it. Just like mexico.

I went through that like 5 times the past month and despite being visibly brown they just waved me through every time.

Kek

youtu.be/okIjr7vJC0E

Why not just refuse to answer questions and be searched like this guy? Funny thing is, the constitution does not apply to anyone within 100 miles of the US border or coastline. They're called constitution free zones and 167 million Americans live in them.

Concealed firearms

I live in the RGV, its fucking nothing. Everyone north of the checkpoint greatly exaggerates the violence because otherwise they wouldnt get hits.

Its pretty bad on the other side of the fence though.

Very little blacks so it works out. Most major cities in America have large black populations.

This is correct. Much that lines I-10 is little more than a glorified truck stop and of the parts that aren't that, large swathes are desolate as fuck after dark. A lot of petty shit goes down in El Paso, you just don't always hear about it.

>80% mexican

Bro, nig on nig is a real thing.

Mexican on Mexican is not.

They OWN that city, no fucking shit there's low violence.

haha no, you ignoramus, it decidedly doesn't.

>Be gang member from El Paso (Puro Northeast putos)
>Join the Army
>Get a college degree
>Now a Texas State Trooper
El Paso is a weird place man

I just checked the states and it was even lower than I thought. Damn, only 3%.

Human and drug trafficking does not end at the border, many make it trough the cracks, that is what those checkpoints are for

Sovereign citizen detected

Cartels kidnap people and move them to Juarez so that they won't leave a body in the US. El Paso has a low murder rate but probably has an extremely high number of missing persons reports.

There are many anti-USA racist mexicans in EP. They enjoy mocking and harassing whites, blacks and asians. Employment here is difficult if you don't have a mexican name.

>this nigger thinks checkpoints are actually for catching criminals
Top kek

>kvia.com/news/el-paso-named-safest-large-city-in-america-for-fourth-straight-year/23819662
>local news stations
yea, my local news station said georgia is the best state for business for the fith year. it's not.

Why do you weirdos gangbang when you dont have to? Never understood why anyone would gangbang outside of LA?

NE is ghetto as fuck man

I've only known one person from el paso. He's what I would call a wigger. Even though all he seemed to know was bean culture. Beaner is already taken so maybe he was some sort of Weaner?

Anyways. he seemed like total trailer trash, constantly shit on hockey, praised soccer, and always felt like the biggest piece of shit you could imagine.

>The safest large city in America
>El Paso
You are not even trying

Are you confusing it as a part of Mexico's safest city?

Por pendejos.

Mexicans aren't violent. They are white at the end of the day. They are influenced by niggers being violent.

It's difficult if you dont speak spanish, has nothing to do with race. You are a retard if you want to a job in a city on the fucking border with Mexico that makes most of its money from Mexicans crossing over every weekend to buy shit. American products are really expensive in Mexico, so the middle class just crosses over into El Paso to buy it here. While they are here they also eat at restaurants and do other bullshit like not getting shot in Juarez. And they tend to only speak spanish, so if you want to make money in El Paso you have to have people who speak Spanish working for you

Is that a positive to say about El Paso, or a negative thing to say about other American cities?

80% mexican means 80% not black

come to juarez, fagit

>Mexicans aren't violent
lmao

THIS

>mexico will never become catholic fascist and crucify the cartels

You guys need a Dutuerte

Houston here. You never get used to it, not even after 20+ years.

Been to el paso. Its disneyland.

They aren't. Niggers are.

Aww Chihuahua

>Why do you weirdos gangbang when you dont have to?
Like said, I grew up in the ghetto part of town, that is gang infested. I come from a broken home, so I hated being home, I spent all my time outside and only went home to sleep. In the ghetto parts of town guess who you are going to find outside all day as well? Gang members, and that is who took me and other kids from broken homes. My neighborhood was made up of shitty apartments where single mothers and drug addicts raised their kids, so in just one block there was around 30 broken kids hanging out together. Breeding ground for gangs

these faggots are falling for local news station exaggeration

>people don't report on crime here, that would be racist

>PC faggerts

No it's not lol. Seattle is safer. I live there.

Damn dude. You should write a book and make it to the bestsellers list.

it started this way with the spanish, "you know some of those aztec tribes aren't so bad, we could ally with them". fast forward 400 years an you have this crime ridden shit hole, like the rest of latin america.

if you go easy on them, they will consume you , in time. it's the law of history, happened in vedic india, ancient egypt, rome, persia, modern europe, modern US. it starts innocent enough.

If its so safe why does every house have bars on the windows?

I don't buy it for a second. Theres no way El Paso's that safe when Juarez is right next to it.

Sounds like you niglets watched too much Blood in Blood out. That shit dont sound like real gangbanging that shit sounds like wannabes hanging out with other wannabes. How many times you bust your gun? How many funerals did you attend? How many drive bys have you survived?

Not sure why I didn't save it.but it's crazy how polarized the mexico/USA border is with crime.

Like the Mexican border counties are some of the most violent, and the US counties are some of the safest.

keep that shit on your side senpai.

Eh, most of the border counties have higher crime than average. It does spill over a bit.

this is a fucking joke.

that shit is cartel land.

Kek sinaloa vs juarez. Shit caused like 16000 deaths in 2 years

Thats what happens when you take away the guns and only criminals have guns.

White guy stationed at Fort Bliss living in El Paso here. OP is right. Zero crime. The cartels keep the violence out of El Paso.

All the Mexicans here are old school "Spanish" types. European culture and family values govern life in El Paso. Love it here.

Proud to be fro EP

youtube.com/watch?v=n__tAHR5ErM

despite it being illegal, a lot of mexicans own guns anyway. I'd think you'd have to especially there.

>Kinky Friedman

>those homicide rates
JUST

>Theres no way El Paso's that safe when Juarez is right next to it
That is exactly why it is safe, why kill your enemy El Paso when you can kill him in Juarez when he is visiting his grandma or clubbing in downtown Juarez and then go back home to El Paso in time for dinner.
El Paso's most dangerous gang (Aztecas) work for the Juarez Cartel as foot soldiers, doing their dirty work, then they come back home and stay out of trouble. (at least most do)
>Be Barrio Azteca member
>Get paid to fight and kill for the Juarez Cartel
>Go to Juarez and kill enemies of your Cartel
>Get paid
>Go back home to El Paso with your 10/10 wife (El Paso women love thugs)
>Try and stay out of trouble so the Feds dont take you in after they know something is up
Why would you mess that up by being a violent thug in the streets

Also crisostomo

Also roasted hatch chiles

thats literally how niggers are

El Paso is a high crime shithole. I've been there many times.

Mexicans are bro-tier. I've been saying it all along.

Also great schools for my kids. Small class sizes and nothing in Spanish. Most of the teachers are Latino but enforce English speaking in schools.

I'm originally from California and those Mexicans are dirty Indians. These Mexicans are largely affluent, and very European.

no, they aren't.

Could have bought 20 acres in El paso for 14k 10 yrs ago. Any anons know what that goes for these days?

"Gringo, you don't really believe dat jet fuel could burn at a high enough temperature to melt through a steel beam, do you? Loco!"

I'm a Spic and this made me fucking lose hard. This isn't a ylyl thread, my friend.

Also, why are do many foreign terms for whitey start with a gee sound?

Gringo, goy, gaijin, gweilo.

>How many times you bust your gun?
Never, I was not a retard

>How many funerals did you attend?
A had homeboy shot outside his house when he was 18, one hung himself after being released from prison at 20 (Went in when he was 17, you could guess what happens to 17 years old in a men's prison. I had two that overdosed on heroin, one at age 19 another at age 16. One killed in a street fight when the other guy slammed his head in the curb, it was "accidental" since the other guy did not meant to kill him. He was 14.
>How many drive bys have you survived?
That is California shit, El Pasoans stab.

>That shit dont sound like real gangbanging that shit sounds like wannabes hanging out with other wannabes
That is every youth gang in America, then when they go to prison is when they become real gangsters. I dont know why you glorifying this shit, like if being a real gangster is anything to be proud of. Fucking paisas, no wonder you all worship scumbags like El Chapo down in Mexico. Dont you have some banda and narco corridos to be listening to while you dont get decapitated?

t. Juan Rodriguez-Mendosa-Martinez-Sanchez-Juarez-Guadalupe-Batista-De la Rosa-Hernandez-Fernandez-Ramos

This actually makes me sad. Think of that wasted potential. Europe gets flooded by Muslims and then liberated at some point in the future by a U.S.-Mexico Christian Alliance.

I'm from the RGV, how's Houston this time of year? I only go in the Summer for NASA programs.

If someone did die, would that count as an act of war?

I'm with this honky. Mexicans are filth. Well, 9/10 are with the remaining 1/10 is ok. 1/1000 is actually really good people.

BLM is nothing more than Black Nazis with good PR to cover their shit.

Are things really that bad in El Paso? I'm an RGV citizen and I never see much crime except robbery.

It's like a mullet. Buisness in the front, violent murder and bloodshed in the back.

As do I, we haven't had a major shootout in months only cops stealing drugs and ironically the rapes.

Nigga I aint no fucking paisa Im from LA. But even the paisa gangs in LA go harder than you weenies. You werent really banging nigga stop that shit. And how the fuck do you knife niggas instead of shooting when guns are more accessible.

no man, that is what I am trying to say. All the big time criminals in El Paso do their criminal activities on the other side of the border.

Absolutely nothing is bad in El Paso.

Walk through the worst barios in central or east El Paso and your perfectly safe. People actually care for their yards and keep their houses painted in the ghettos. People have pride.

If a drug addict or sketchy looking character is caught walking around in the barios, a bunch of Mexican dads chase them away with shovels and their kids baseball bats.

And don't get me started on black people. All these Mexican dads HATE blacks. That's why there are so few blacks in El Paso.

el paso is just enough like mexico that terrorists and rapist and criminals leave it alone.

except you're forgetting a key North American player

>months

More like years, or was that one holdout in La Joya more recent that I think it was?

I could care fucking less about low lives in LA going harder than low lives in El Paso. I am in law enforcement now, so I dont give a shit. But I can tell you this,the Barrio Azteca gang would decimate most LA gangs.

And I said that the state of Texas is dominated by Republicans you dipshits. Meaning their over site has effected the rate of crime over the entirety of the state.

>All large cities are inhabited by dindus.
>Spics drive out dindus.
>While violent, they are still less violent then dindus.

That's how I would imagine it. Unless someone corrects me.

And yet they run Tijuana. Which by almost every standard is like Gommorah and third world San Francisco fucking spics are mysterious.

Key player? You leech off American strategic infrastructure and invest close to nothing in defense. Can you imaging your quality of life if Canada actually needed to worry about National security?

Mexico fends for themselves, mostly.

>mfw

My mom lives in El Paso, its open carry as fuck and everyone has a pistol on their hip it seems like.That's probably partt of it.
Also, El paso cops DO NOT FUCK AROUND. they dont have body cams and no one wants themn to, You WSILL get your ass beat.
Also not very many niggers.

I live near El Paso and I can tell you that this is bullshit. I'm not sure what stat gymnastics they are going to say it's safe, cuz its simply not.

>tfw discovering the op is full of shit
>tfw my city (Henderson NV) is the second safest in the country
>tfw realizing that our power-tripping cops must actually do a good job even if they're kind of assholes

Juarez is safe now, Detroit has more crime. t juarez fag

out in the west texas town of el paso

El Paso cops are respected by the community in El Paso. They drive blacks to Las Cruces, NM and drop them off at the first McDonalds once you turn off the 10 onto the 25. It's hilarious to watch.

El Paso is a shit hole where nobody has anything worth stealing. Fuck I hated living in West Texas so much.

hmmm...

I did a lot of ecstasy during Sun City, it was pretty rad. El Paso would be the shit if it wasn't so small and in the middle of fucking nowhere.

>Don't shit where you sleep

>Liberals and Googles not knowing this common sense item in [current year]

there is meme that is passed around a lot by El Pasoans

>Mexicans dont cry when a pendejo gets shot by the police because Mexicans know the pendejo deserved it
It's not true for Mexicans in California, but in El Paso, Law enforcement does not fuck around and the Hispanic population backs them 100%.

EL Paso you say Cred Forums?

If you law enforcement then why you brag about gangbanging? Did you write that on your resume as past experience

>I was a tagger and my tia smokes crack so I know how these streets operate

Fuck outta here nigga you should be happy LA gave you weenies something to emulate

no one wants to piss off the CIA, so they agree to keep shit under control

no, I can't imagine it because we are a sane liberal country, who doesn't hold these old world views, no one would even want to hurt us. Besides if we aren't manipulating you into helping us, you know our based Chinese overlords will come quick. Britannia too perhaps? We got it figured out, Amerikek.

Aquimichu and malas compañías rock

Because they already conquered it.

Is Juarez safe? Are there brothels in Juarez?

Its safe, go to joker table dance And visit my desert city

Yeah lots of traps in juarez. Meth and traps is p fun

I was not bragging, all I said I was a gang member then become a Texas State Trooper, you only see that shit in El Paso. I was making a point that El Paso is a weird city.

>Fuck outta here nigga you should be happy LA gave you weenies something to emulate
Last time I checked, it was LA emulating El Pasoans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachuco
kek

not safe, never has. But it's fun af. Lets get 1on1 on el puente libre wey

Fuck... that's where all the googles are coming from. I had seen like 3 black ppl in Cruces my entire life and now we have enough for a few football teams.

I wish we were this cool. We mainly focus on education in the RGV, which is why we are full of dope schools, but many cities are inefficient. We have some blacks, but they behave well. Never see any cartel activity, but I know that smuggling busts happen so they're probably hiding.

Why is Cali so shit

El Paso is a pretty rich and historical town and is mainly tejano and not illegal scum desu. Also a lot of white influence.

Better at cielo vista mall.

Is that a strip club btw? I always hear dudes from Juarez who attend UTEP talk about it.

I drive frequently from the border to San Antonio and yeah the border patrol checkpoint blows.

Sometimes they only have 2 lanes open and you come to stop and go traffic in the middle of fucking nowhere.

>Mexico is a drug riddled shithole, and most Mexican immigrants are first generation.
>Mestizos are at least partially white.
>Texas has some of the best law enforcement.
>Fewer blacks.

Mexicans > Blacks

>Nino nice detected
You are one of those fresitas from Juarez who come to Cielo Vista every weekend to buy Hollister shit right?

Yes, there are bitches from Brazil and Venezuela too. Amadeus is a good brothel Too

I'm only asking because I'm a permavirgin wizard in WIP. All the escorts in my area after fucking hideous ghetto, flat chested, flat ass black women.

Fuck no, expensivE af, i like rock and burlington

El paso population 100,000.

Large cities in america over 2 million

Yeeeaaahhhhhh

Most whjte supremacists and race realist don't care about Hispanics. They mainly focus on regulating black people and that includes black mexicans or any Latin American with African genes.

You were not a real gangbanger. You have no criminal record you arent in any gang files and from the sound of it your gang isnt real. As long as you have none of that you could be the motherfucking head of the FBI. Ever heard of Rampart nigga? Training Day? Holy shit nigga youre corny as fuck. Bet you tell this story to 16 year wetbacks at el paso high in hopes you score some rachet pussy. Kys and nobody dresses like a pachuco anymore that shit stopped like 60 years ago.

Houstonian here, 80s/60s with tolerable humidity. The weather is finally turning.

In all seriousness, the non-summer months make everything worth it

Because Mexicans go commit crime in Juarez then sleep in El Paso.

Yeah Texas prison is basically hell. It isnt third world starving and torturing inmates tier like latin american, but holy shit good fucking luck in there.

Yeah, but summers in Houston suck a thousand cocks.

> You have no criminal record you arent in any gang files
I never thought I would see the day when that would be seen as a negative,
Californian Mexicans everyone.

>The safest large city
Way to move the goal post you fucking beaner. No larger city is safe because of the minorities.

No mames

That video is from Brazil you retard.

It was the other way around. "You know some of those Spaniards aren't so bad...". They allied with them to defeat the Aztecs then they were all conquered.

Oh man, I would love to visit Houston out of the Summer. The RGV is so humid I was immune to y'all's summer times, so y'all's winter must be real nice. Maybe I can find another NASA thing while in college during next spring.

From California and I can't tell you how try this is. Literally all the homies at work sit around during lunch and talk conspiracy. One has illuminati tattoos. Its embedded in Mexican culture to be sceptical of reality and believe in weird mythical shit. Even my conservative Mexican wife isn't immune. Always praying to some baby saint or some shit.

> If Mexicans are so violent, then why is El Paso so safe?

Because we are Texans, not Mexicans. Fuck off.

Makes sense not shit where you sleep.

McAllen is very safe, but robbery is still an issue. Not much murder down here

It is not a negative per se, it just makes Mr Stae Trooper story of being a gang member unlikely. Gang members gain status, connections, and criminal skill training in prison. They don't avoid it.
Also, it is doubtful they'd be cool with someone trying to jump out, especially to be a cop.

How's Henderson? I'm thinking about applying to med school there.

More specifically, what are the people like?

Poorly done. If you want to make fun of Spanish names read Candide. Voltaire makes you look like a chump.

Very few blacks. And have you been there? It's a shit hole.

guey, didju know HAARP can cause electron cascades and induce atmospheric rotation and cloud condensation nuclei to cause hurricanes and shit?

I joined the Army and left El Paso, after I got out I went into Law enforcement. You watch too many movies bro

My high school was like 70% Mexican and there were literally 5 guys with the name Miguel Magana. Even better, their middle names were Angel. And they weren't related AFAIK.

Portland is actually a big city that is 75% White.

Definitely man. I don't know what you're specifically interested in, but check out the Rice University Bioscience Research Collaborative.

brc.rice.edu/content.aspx?id=68

They work intimately with NASA through the Center for Space Medicine at Baylor college of Medicine and the National Space Biomedical Research Institute (NSBRI)

They have a ton of funding and should have plenty of interesting opportunities.

One cool thing was getting a behind the scenes look at the medical team behind the Red Bull space jump a few years back

Pic for ants

We have not forgotten you brother

Cali mex here. You can be a cop and a gangbanger but those that do that tend to have all of their family gangbanging. Like theyre that kid who they specifically kept out of trouble so he can do some shit like that. Mr.State Trooper doesnt fit that description.

Wow dude can you be any more of a fucking bitch? I drive through the Tubac checkpoint every day. With all the totally unconstitutional shit going on in the US today, its really funny to me that you idiots have chosen this out of all things to bitch about. How fucking hard is it to just say "Yes sir. I am a citizen." Seriously people that cry about this are fucking scum. Go sit on a cactus and die.

You saw too many movies with that corny ass story. Yeah you were around rachet ass ppl and yeah most of yall was broke but you werent in a gang or did real gang shit.

Sounds like something you'd see in Austin.

Pasoans can taste the best that Juarez got it. EL TACOTOTE

Ayy que sabrozo.

jungle in Juarez? LMAO we have el chamizal.

El paso is a role model, hispanics, asians,whites and google get along. when i go there, googles are very cool there.

That's only possible because googles are only 3% of the population. Once the google population reaches 10%, you kind of hit critical mass and then things spiral out of control from there. First comes the crime, then come the race baitors and NAACP, followed by PC laws that lower the bar, which in turn enables even more crime.

You almost fooled me.

>The crime rate in El Paso is considerably higher than the national average across all communities in America from the largest to the smallest, although at 26 crimes per one thousand residents, it is not among the communities with the very highest crime rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in El Paso is 1 in 38. Based on FBI crime data, El Paso is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, El Paso has a crime rate that is higher than 67% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.

neighborhoodscout.com/tx/el-paso/crime/

I went to New Orleans once. all the people were black, why?

>Juarez is safer than Detroit
>This must mean Juarez is totally safe

>safest
>large city

There's a reason why the South leads the US in homicides, obesity, out-of-wedlock births, and a bunch of other bad statistics.

Pro-tip: Look at map.

why are them so bad? Spanish did not bring us blacks. Only Brazil, Colombia, And Venezuela have googles. Are they still butthurt for slavery?

Only thing I see in the news besides theft is accidental deaths, or teachers being accused of being pedos.

the safest place of large cities is like saying the safest place of all battlefields. it's still a shithole compared to low population density environments.

>The safest large city in America is El Paso, Texas.
>The safest large city
>large city

Yeah, I guess it's pretty safe compared to the worst shit holes in America

this is such a load of fucking shit

i am done here

leaving this place

Actually their cities are much less violent now. Back then they would have week-long festivals where they would make blood sacrifices of hundreds or even thousands of people in order to quench the thirst of the god they were celebrations. They had dozens of gods.

This was on top of their day-to-day violent crime.

El paso isn't 80% mexican.

I grew up in El Paso. It's *extremely white* with pockets of asians.

>El Paso, which is 80% Mexican

No such thing as a Mexican Texan.

Those are called Tejanos and you insult them by calling them otherwise.

I thought about this phenomenon quite a bit, and I got this idea, tell me what you think.

We figure a person's personality is influenced by their biology and their environment. I imagine when a racial minority is an extreme minority, they're much more exposed to the culture of those they're surrounded by, and the pressures are much greater. I imagine the biological factor will still present itself to an extent, and the differences will be perceivable to the host population, but they will also mostly be suppressed.

Get a bunch of Googles or Muslims together, to the point where they can create their own communities with little interaction with the host population, and their biology will kick in and they will create the culture that comes natural to them. In the US, their resentment toward the success of Whites also puts a spin on their subculture. But the minorities who exist at the borders of their community, the ones who interact with the host population on a daily basis and do business with them, would be a little more cultured. These would be the Blacks who speak White around Whites, then go to the family reunion and "mup da do didda".

So I think biology and environment, social pressures, create this dynamic where one can become a greater part of someone's personality than the other, depending on the circumstances. This is why Muslims or Blacks or whomever tend to polite and walk on egg shells around others, but get enough of them together and they reveal their true selves.

>Those are called Tejanos

Yeah in the fucking 1800s.

Now Mexican shits have invaded the state.

>This is why Muslims or Blacks or whomever tend to polite and walk on egg shells around others, but get enough of them together and they reveal their true selves.

This applies to people in general. Strangers or casual friends are polite to you but they get accustomed to you, you'll see their true colors.

Man, I'm sometimes kinda glad my parents went from GTO to South Texas instead of going to Cali like my mother's sisters and brothers. I'd probably be some liberal shithead advocating on behalf of pozzed up faggots. I also want to thank mental illness and schizophrenia for keeping me woke.

That might be the case, but as a white man interested in the 14 words, I wouldn't want to live there for the obvious demographic reason. Things are not in my favor when it comes to looking for a woman, culture, getting a job, among other things. Not to mention that I won't fit in.

You really should consider living on the border. It is like going back 10 years back. We're Mayberry, man. And if you're looking for a white women, there are plenty of them in many different churches, especially the Mormons.

I was born there. It's basically a regular US city in terms of culture and amenities. Only difference is more Mexican food and everyone speaks both english and spanish

Oh, we "supremacists" care about the racial replacement going on in this country, all right.

because it has less blacks

>Now Mexican shits have invaded the state.

There are still Tejanos, you just have a lot of illegals to contend with. Mostly coming from Central America.

how the fuck aren't we drone striking these motherfucking cartels yet?

It makes me sick how many mexicans are on this board constancy shilling for shit mexicans.

It's not that Mexicans are necessarily worse than us... its that they're different than us.

>El Paso is a complete shithole. Just to the east there are literally Border Patrol officers that search cars at random at inland border checkpoints even though it's unconstitutional and outside the US/MEX border. Van Horn is where it's at I think.
>unconstitutional
There are 100 miles zones around the US borders where the Constitution des not apply.
aclu.org/other/constitution-100-mile-border-zone

El Paso is a weird, self-contained city. It sucks you in and makes you okay with the fact that the closest major city is Albuquerque, NM.
Those that stay in El Paso don't much care that big cities aren't nearby.

The sleepy Mexican village vibe you get from suburban El Paso is really comfy

Why did you just quote me on that you fucking retard, what's your point?

Well, there were some slaves during the 18th century and also a few ones on Veracruz, though no one wanted to breed with them.

I don't think I've ever read any posts accusing Mexicans of being violent because of their race.

I think culture is always the most important factor. It just happens that black culture in general is shitty. In America, you have Mexicans who are getting away from cartel violence and therefore there is a selection process for a non-violent culture for Mexicans who are sincerely looking for a better life.