Post here how in your opinion should be your national flag

Post here how in your opinion should be your national flag.
←←←heres mine
Remember, flags with tricolour red/white/blue, bicolor red/yellow, triangle, stars may be (((masonic/communist))) flags.
Do not fight each other.
Sage any shill

The flag could be also this
←←←

Wtf is that?

First flag of kingdom of Portucale (later changed to Portugal) 1095-1143

the 5 pointed star is used on flags to represent sovereign states. this symbolism became irrelevant after the civil war. the federation as a whole is more important than any individual state. there will come a day when we want to expand our borders and add more states. this is the best flag for those reasons

Se inverter o azul e o branco eu aceito de bandeira do Brasil

Why you only accept this flag if the colours get inverted, blue in white and vice versa?

In that situation it should be used UNO flag oyyyyy veyyyy

The New Jersey Republican Army flag for when we storm Washington and hang Hillary from the state house and make Krispy Christie Emperor

why the crown?
whynot use the old colors on the new flag. the newer flag isn't bad at all besides the commie colors

>why the crown?
For the monarchy. Duh.

>fellow monarch bros on Cred Forums
nice

how popular is Portugal's monarchy party?

You do realize that flag is from the time where your court fled Napoleon and came to Rio, right? Or do you miss actually miss being our colony?

Should have changed to this because I like being called a FUCKING LEAF but I hate the commie piece of shit Peru French wannabe cuck flag

>Or do you miss actually miss being our colony?
Not how it works. It was still the Portugese government, just seated outside of mainland Hibernia.

>Rio almost became the capital of Portugal
Toronto should have become the capital of the British Empire desu

That makes even less sense. And it's too close to the USA.

Toronto is literally the capital of the universe before the dirty sand nigger camel racist clit cutters we had the tallest building in the world and honestly the CN tower is the most relevant modern structure in history and every other modern building taller than it should be disregarded because they contribute nothing to human civilisation unlike Canada and Toronto

Canada is certainly in the top five of Commonwealth colonies.

We're in the top 1% of the greatest civilisations to ever exist and made the greatest contribution to every single field of study. For example a Canadian invented the skidoo without Canada the modern world would not exist

The Fallout flag is aesthetic as fuck.

I might change the color to something else, yellow is ugly.

is this what you were trying to draw?

remade this by editing the .svg wiki had for the current portugese flag

looks alot better

No though it's based on it
See