Worldwide.vote

> (((you))) can now vote once a day
> past 24 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/us-prepares-elect-president-world-may-have-mind-made).
cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-canada-us-election-1.3699457)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy fuck a few days ago there was only a few blue countries and they have also removed african votes

hahahahaha Cred Forums btfo

Denmark you disappoint me.

wtf

>Trump is winning
>better change the methodology!

classic

I want to know who fucking owns that site

Wait wait wait a few days ago all these countries were 90% Trump.

How did they all flip so much in 2 days or so? Seems like bullshit.

of course niggers and shitskins want hillary in so they can flood into the country

yeah! Cheating was working so well for us!

>its cheating when people who like Trump vote for Trump

holy shit Cred Forums is getting slaughtered

WTF I hate japan now

>They removed North Korea

It's ok, Kim, we'll vote for him in your place.

Damn, never realised we were this big

>worldwide.vote
>worldwide
Last I checked, we weren't voting for the president of the world. Foreign faggots fuck off. All globalists need to be hanged.

No proof but it would be extremely easy to automate the form filling, you could vote hundreds of thousands times per hour, limited only to how big of a proxy list you have.

It is when proxyfagging tho

>This is a seriously fun project by Arthur van 't Hoog and Filidor Wiese from the Netherlands. We're really curious who the World would elect if they could. So please vote and share our project!
It's literally on the website.

>worldwide.vote
>Russia seeming to be the second most voting
>only country that still has 94% trump numbers

this shit is so rigged. Yet another push to make Clinton look good.

People took screenshots of it before. Let's see if we can get those and run the numbers

The map was completely red not even 12 hours ago. Seems like we triggered these faggots.

shitposting aside a lot of the countries are still red if you sort by total votes and not the last 24 hours

What happened?
Just a few hours ago it was dominated by Trump.
Did the site get shared on normie-book or something?

fucking retards, Trump i still winning, OP is looking at "Past 24 Hours", look for yourselves the totla unique voter count.

>poll manipulation is bad!

wew, took less than 24 hours for drumpfkeks to do 180

I want the rest of the world to be blue. Every single god damn country.
I want to make America so great that every other country will be a fourth world shithole in comparison. It should make you jealous just dreaming of how amazing the toilet I shit in is.

Fuck every country that isn't America.

Dude these are the votes for the last 24 hours. You can switch to AllTime votes.

Cred Forums has been destroyed again. As predicted :]

Don't fall for OP's jewery, Trump is still winning by a large margin, keep voting every day though.

Even looking at total votes now Hillary is winning in a lot of places now. A day or two ago trump was winning the whole map

Like said it must have got shared on (((facebook)))

>presenting screenshots from a public thread as a Gotcha!

LOW ENERGY

Have you even read his post?
"You can now vote once a day"
And notice how many blue from when they started letting everyone vote once a day.
This mean CTR.

>worldwide.vote

Funny that the only countries that voted for Trump are the ones who were once nice-and-white European countries that are now infested with shitskins thanks to their treasonous government.

>caring who sweden or denmark things should be president

This poll means nothing, in real life you have to be an 18 y/o American who has a means of transportation, and you only vote once. AND Trump is winning.

switch by unique voters, scroll down to country rankings
find the top hillary country

>implying these aren't exclusivly CTR posts that they made then screencapped in order to make Cred Forums look like bad goys

shabat shalom rabbi, beautiful night for some chutzpah schtick

Mainstreams medias control everything in my damn country. Can't count how much news about "Trump being destroyed by Clinton" since 24 hours.

Just brainwashing, and it's working. Say you like Donald Trump, they call you neo-nazi.

You guys literally spammed it and shared it to EXCLUSIVELY right sites to turn it red. And now that it evened out, it's rigged?

You guys are borderline autists, I swear.

Stop feeding that bitch.

the real question here is, why does Cred Forums actually care what some random rigged website has to say?

Virtually all scientific polls show that most countries have preferred the Democratic candidate since they began doing these polls (example yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/us-prepares-elect-president-world-may-have-mind-made). Canada alone disproves the map, as it is 70-80% pro-Hillary. (cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-canada-us-election-1.3699457) Only a handful prefer Trump (for example, Russia).

Cred Forums is dumb, they relayed this poll everywhere so it goes viral. And now, you are fucked because people are giving credit to that shit.

nobody cares about the results of anything but America's polls on election day, Kek "most countries" aren't America, and don't matter

Agreed, but OP seems to think this matters somehow.

Don't you people care about what we want you to vote?
I thought you were pretty suggestible, you dumb american ppl

Praise - I was worried for a moment desu

>pooinloo

how much are those shitskinned shitposters being paid

you didn't it wrong

>english - do you speak it?

Ill assume you were saying i was wrong.. picture related

every time I see a post like this I respond to it discouraging it. A few users aren't all of Cred Forums

>takes away african, south american and asian countries that were voting for trump
>adds vote once a day option for lifeless hillshills
>automatically shows the "last 24 hours" of votes to show all the clinton supporters

you can just tell how worried they got when trump was winning

keep voting though