User submitted and voted on questions for the next debate

Viewers unhappy with the questions asked at Monday night’s debate will have a shot to weigh in before Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton meet again on October 9: For the first time, the networks producing the town-hall style debate have agreed to accept questions voted on through the internet.

>www.theatlantic .com/politics/archive/2016/09/in-debate-two-the-questions-are-on-the-ballot/501791/

archive.is/YxD7n

Send in questions here:
presidentialopenquestions .com

Other questions from the Trump supporters:
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3872/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3874/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3974/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3963/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3951/vote

Other urls found in this thread:

presidentialopenquestions
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3963/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4309/vote/?source=share-tw-4309
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4340/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4350/vote/
guerrillamail.com/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/2788/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/315/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/888/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1579/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1895/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=trending
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3335/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3974/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1165/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/307/vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do not have to put in a valid email to vote. It does not send in a confirmation email.

They deleted the first question that was up for hours with tons of votes.

Yeah they are really stringent on questions. But that one should never have been deleted it is complete bullshit.

This needs to be pinned. Vote for anything to do with emails, transparency, above the law ect.

For sure. Hillary doesn't need any more bullshit softball questions.

I was voting using a few email accounts to try to push numbers up. I dont want to have too many from 1 IP though that makes it look suspicious and votes might get deleted.

I can already tell they are going to ignore 90% of the most voted questions

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/343/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/307/vote/
.com/questions/343/vote/
.com/questions/424/vote/
.com/questions/1378/vote/
.com/questions/143/vote/
.com/questions/3335/vote/
.com/questions/3260/vote/
.com/questions/2956/vote/
.com/questions/2329/vote/
.com/questions/1569/vote/

Few that caught my eye

Good List

I hope that is not the case. Though they are already deleting questions.

>implying pre-vetted questions can save Trump from BTFOing himself
"That makes me smart" HAHAHAHA

Ironic they deleted the question about Hillary's deleted emails.

Yeah, what else would they delete. She has control of most of the debate shit.

voted, hues are goingo to make your election great again

vote vote vote

Solid plan. Make sure we overwhelm the pro Hillary questions. It will be great if we force them to blatantly ignore the most popular questions

They already deleted one Hopefully we can manage to force them into taking questions about the Fed or Saudis or some Hillary related scandal.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Looks like my questions already has 169 votes in under 2 hours. presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3872/vote/

The top questions are building up at a little under the same rate. Hopefully we can bump some of our questions to the top as well.

Dipshit mods hate us so they won't

Boys we got a great opportunity here, don't fuck this up

EVERYONE GET IN HERE
EVERYONE GET IN HERE
EVERYONE GET IN HERE
EVERYONE GET IN HERE

FUCK CTR GET IN HERE AND HELP!

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

Damn right.

Post your question links
Upvote others in the thread
Upvote good questions already posted by others

Thanks for the bump CTR

Oh good, more pre-planed robot answers.

When are we going to have some real debats?

I'm seeing some great questions already. Support them and make your own

Make sure you bump anything about the refugees and her emails

Come on Cred Forums what the fuck are you doing?!

Anti-Hillary stuff has done much better since this thread started.

I would suggest using both your cellphone to vote and home computer so you have 2 separate IPs and it does not look suspicious. You can also use incognito tabs and other emails to vote as well, but too much of that might get votes or questions deleted.

Is there a question about the fed not raising interest rates for 8 years, basically saving Obama from a collapsing economy under his marxist policies?

The normies need to be redpilled hard by Trump about the kikes at the Fed.

There is one in OP comment I think. There are a few good ones.

4203 asks about the trilateral commission. Might be worth upvoting.

We're actually seeing the questions about the refugees being pushed hard. That's Redpill ammo right there

They won't touch it with a barge pole. Talking about the fed is one of the most incendiary things Trump has been on to for a large number of months, and something I've been having a hard time trying to sort out how best to approach.

Nailing on it for a careful while last night was a good move in my opinion. Now he has something to build on for the next ones as needed.

I take that back 4203 is about demographics...

4161 is the trilateral commission one.

Most popular one right now is about the second amendment. Trump can fucking shine here.

Also get this pushed. Fuck we need this asked badly

Funny too because Hillary never talked about it even though he brought it up as a talking point against her.

Hopefully with his help more people will get at least a bit more redpilled on these topics.

Sadly it used to be a question about Hillary's emails...

If we are to view last night as a beta test of Hillary to some extent, then working out the right way to go after the second amendment seems prime to me. That's been one of Trump's great promises as well as one of his most questionable parts, so it shouldn't be hard to start loading the canons with Hillary's history on it if she wants to play dirty. I'm not a single-issue voter, but one side claims to be be constitutional while the other claims to want the UN small arms treaty and such.

vote fags its subtle and destructive

But the globalist question can still work.

I'm actually pretty impressed with the top voted questions, most of them are pretty pointedly conservative oriented. I'm sure none of this will matter since the media will just scrub any question that might trip up Hillary, but still.

Do a search for "classified" and vote for all of them.

presidentialopenquestions .com/search/?q=classified

Sadly many have been answered before though. But at least they are not complete shit.

However, there are some questions like the ones in OP that could work in favor of Trump and help to educate people as well yet they are far from the top.

What would hitler do to get the economy back on track?

voted and submitted, look for mine, it's a damn good question that should meet their standards.

Post the link to the question or atleast give us the question number.

Just remember to break up the link so people can't click it and send previous page info to that website.

It looks like they are being deleted though

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4254/vote/

Hopefully they delete these questions. Nothing but pro Trump anti Hillary questions.

This is supposed to be a fair town meeting. Fuck off with this shit. I am emailing the staff and letting them know shit like this is happening.

link presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4254/vote/

or search keyword Patronage, no one else has used that term.

>presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3872/vote
>presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3874/vote
>presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3974/vote
>presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3963/vote/
>presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3951/vote

These ones all work. Just make sure you fix the link when you paste it into the the URL bar.

yeah protect her while you can.. because one day you'll be thinking about how you helped society for a good cause and then you commit suicide with 3 shots to the back of the head.

3 of our questions are trending. Lets keep them on the front page.

We need more people to vote do we can keep them bumped on the trending page or at least get them in the thousands of votes.

We can vote multiple times with multiple emails.

We should get something worded like a TDKR line.

TDKR?

Next debate I guarantee we'll hear:

>why won't you disavow David Duke
>I disavow
>but seriously though, why won't you disavow.

>In one word please answer this yes or no question:
>Is Hillary qualified to be president? Is trump going to make America great again as the next US president?

They burned through everything else this past debate.

That's about all they have left besides Pepe.

>1378
It's really fucking annoying having to cut and paste these fucking links

Sadly the rules to making questions are a bit strict.

>80 Chars
>And must be answerable by both candidates

>This isn't the establishment collecting IP addresses

>presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4309/vote/?source=share-tw-4309
Vote pls

Its just in case they delete votes or questions coming from a known troll site.

If this site wasnt in international news because of a fucking crazy old lady talking about Nazi frogs I dont think we would have to worry about this.

Upvoted!

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4340/vote/

BASED.

Voted!

Guarantee all the questions that get voted up will be against trump's position.

>presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4309/vote/?source=share-tw-4309
Hey, wtf? I voted and the vote count went down by 1 (I used an American postal code too).

It's actually the opposite

so far a lot of these questions are actually really good. i was thinking there would be a shit ton of libcuck pro hillary questions that would be at the top of the page. the only questions that made me mad was pic related and a question about social security from a boomer. luckily they are low voted.

That's why we need to get on top of this now.

The questions at the top so far arent too bad, but we can also seed our own questions.

Thanks senpai. Be sure to spread the link around and start up threads. They're sliding hard today.
I dont know about that. Try refreshing and voting again

If they asked this, we would win instantly. It would be a redpill for tens of millions of whites.
Of course they never will but damn

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4350/vote/

pls vote

We could at least try to get it into news headlines.

Bump for informed online polling.
Remember, people care about what you care about.

There are some good ones near the top.

Just need people to vote for them.

maybe we can get trump to talk about the globalization of the internet

we should do this. we need to let the libcucks know that

White People. Are Doing Something

guerrillamail.com/ USE THIS

Why don't you just use cock.li?

Dont waste your time, they dont even send confirmation emails.

Where's the question about the candidates' beliefs in regards to meme magic?

The problem is that you can't look at the candidates in a vacuum, you have to consider who they are, their track records, their bodies of work. Their is no doubt that Trump won the first 45 minutes, the question is who won the second.

>Viewers unhappy with the questions asked at Monday

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FACTS ARE BAD

I WANTS TO BE FORCE FEED PROPAGANDA!

>, most of them are pretty pointedly conservative oriented.

So it's ok if the debate is rigged in favor of conservatism? You fags are the gayest fuckers evers.

Can you name the jew so casually?

EVERYONE VOTE THIS NOW

PIC RELATED

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/2788/vote/

How embarassing

Reported for being a libcuck shill.

It's the same slant eye that's been shit posting some chart of betting on the debates. Ignore him

What do you have to say to the "Basket of Deplorable" Americans?

i can't vote for this for some reason...........

Sorry if I'm wrong but, are you a shill?

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/315/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/888/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1579/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1895/vote/

TELL US ABOUT BANE, WHY DID HE WEAR THE MASK?

The question is poorly worded. They should have said something like
>If cultural diversity is a good thing, how do we preserve the world's unique cultural and national identities in an era of globalism?

The obsession with "facts" rather than "truth" is degenerate.

Then write one and flag them to merge.

Too fucking real. Bring justice to Pepe, I am so triggered every time I walk near a pond.

this t b h

Kek all these trending questions to annihilate hillary presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=trending

>questions being deleted

you fags better be saving/archiving everything

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3335/vote/

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3974/vote/

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1165/vote/

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/307/vote/
vote for these