WHAT THE FUCK?

HOW IS TRUMP ONLY 22 POINTS BEHIND CLINTON ON THE LATINO VOTE? HE *LITERALLY* CALLED THEM ALL RAPISTS! HE SHOULD BE LIKE 85-90 POINTS BEHIND!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He called illegals rapists, and latinos must hate illegals because they give them a bad name.

Probably cuz illegals can't vote in most states. Nor are they available to be polled.
Maybe actual latinos aren't as dumb as you are, falling to the "HE CALLED THEM ALL RAPISTS" jewery

Illegal Mexicans will steal their shitty jobs if Trump doesn't build the wall, they are just voting common sense.

He called a subsection of "their worst" rapists.

spics are dumb

No, they're like "yeah, well, that's kind of true".

why do blacks keep changing their minds on trump

>A payment of 0.04USD has been credited to your PayPal account. Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Correct the Record PAC, American Bridge 21st Century, and Media Matters to America, subsidiaries of David Brock (202) 756-4100.

>Maybe actual latinos aren't as dumb as you are

Everyone here is saying that Trump called all mexicans rapists and criminals.
Even "mexican intellectuals" are spreading that bullshit.

Because smart latinos know the LAST thing they want is to bring Mexico to them. They left it for a reason.

I stand corrected.
Fucking spics are dumb

Source?

fuck off you litle beaner cunt, he called a subsection of ILLEGAL immigrants rapists, he referred to this fact that 80% of women who cross the border illegally get raped you dumb spic cunt

i want answers. are niggers just that stupid or is it the pollsters fault

Puerto ricans, dominicans, cubans, and south americans where never insulted. Not all hispanics are illegals from mexico

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Maybe legal immigrants don't like illegals getting a free ride with none of the hard work like they put in.

Sage

Latino here

we want jobs :^)

When are whites and lations going to team up to kill all niggers?

Because An Illegal immigrant isn't the same as a US citizen

Stop treating Latino Americans like baby's :(

>Latino is a race
This meme needs to die.

In my dominantly mexican community, there is nothing more that themexican population hates more than illegals. They don't like supporting them, our catholic church wont even touch them

Only citizens can vote, so I suspect latinos who immigrated legally don't like those taking a free ride.

Cubans hate leftists because they escaped Castro. /thread

Jesus christ, that fucking black vote. Can niggers do anything right?

Totmcgotes. Although he didn't make it clear and he is at least a little racist. He never said anything racist, but he is racist.

Racism is cool doe.

they know if its not bricks it will be ropes next

>He never said anything racist, but he is racist
then how do you know he's racist?