Richest man in history (Mansa Musa) was a black Muslim

Richest man in history (Mansa Musa) was a black Muslim

> 'Blacks are inferior'

> 'Muslims are inferior'

Cred Forums logic

Other urls found in this thread:

wealthresult.com/wealth/top-10-richest-men-of-all-time-in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many bags of weed and stolen bikes did he have to sell?

>a fucking leaf
>low quality bait calling non sub-Saharan africans black
>sage

name one thing significant he did with that money

A

Wtf I hate Trump now

He ruined a ton of economies. Him and his crew travelled with so much gold that they would flood the markets everywhere they went and devaluated the currency big time.

and I'm sure he enslaved many people, he should pay the US blacks reparations, because, you know, people that did things in the past should have future generations pay for what they did

>Richest man in history (Mansa Musa) was a black Muslim
And he owned many slaves

and look, america got 0 gold medals in the very first olympics.. fuck you amerifats
checkmate

>>>Dindu steals all in sight.

What a shock

>that map projection
>Lake Nasser in the time of Mansa Mufa

How many slaves did he own?

haha well h-how many did you get?

n-not so many, am I right? haha

How much actual evidence goes into this claim? I mean I've seen it everywhere.

who cares waht was. i only what is

top kek

>warlord in a region that has a low GDP due to mismanagement and low development reigns as a mortal deity and takes 25% of everyone's shit
>edges out a couple tech CEOs from the modern day
>999,999 wealthy white people on the list of most wealthy people
>1 wealthy google who stole from literally his entire nation
>huehuehuehue let's make a shitty troll thread

lmfao. how is this any different from a rapper displaying his bling. nogs are gonna nog no matter what it seems.

Its an estimation , and not very accurate . 3rd most wealthy at best.

*slaves

You mean like rich as in the cultural diversity type of rich right?

if you spent the time making that shit and waiting to shitpost you could consider jumping off a tall building

Considered and decided I am far more intelligent than most amerifags.. So once america falls, and we build a wall to keep all of your nignogs out of our beautiful land, then i will be back here to crap on your fucking face

and america will pay for it, trust me

10 feet higher

>What wealth he didn't inherit he robbed, murdered and stole to obtain.
>Richard Smith of Ferrum College makes the claim he was the wealthiest, based on fucking legends, widely refuted by actual historians.
The claim is based on some obviously overinflated legend about his trip to Mecca.
He wasn't the richest man in history. He probably wasn't even in the top 100.
Quit believing Time magazines shitty clickbait.

>lived near gold mines
>became rich selling gold
WOW

No it wasn't.

Next thread!

1. King Solomon – Worth = $2.1 Trillion (Reign 970 to 931 BCE)

3. Mansa Musa I – Worth = $400 Billion (c. 1280 – c. 1337)

wealthresult.com/wealth/top-10-richest-men-of-all-time-in/

holy fucking shit even Huitzilotzizan won gold in heart stabbing. AMERICA BTFO

I'm not completely sure but wasn't Julius Caesar the richest? Because when he declared himself Emperor, he inherited all of Rome's assets which I read totaled $4.4 Trillion.

There are household pets out there with millions of dollars more than you. Doesnt make them less nonhuman. Faggot.

>Richest man in history
An obscure African sitting on a pile of gold does not mean shit.

Crassus from the first triumvirate had a net worth equal to the treasury assets. He was the richest man of his time

John D Rockefeller was, and died, the richest man ever. Laws prevent that level of wealth from being attained ever again.

Well Africa is the richest continent (in terms of resources). It is also fucking gigantic.China and the US and several other nations could fit in it and there would still be a lot of space left.

But does that make Africa superior? I don't think so.

Alexander the Great. Richest man in history. Dacians BTFO. Thracians BTFO. Illyrians BTFO. Romans BTFO.

Canada: American Parasite.

90% of your fucking population has to live within 100 miles of our country you dependent faggot.

The best thief in history was a black muslim?

Pic related.

b-but m-muh kangz!

>richest man in history
>squandered it like a nigger
like pottery

This nigger just owned a shitload of gold and slaves. He didn't do anything special, and I really doubt he was the richest person ever.

>ID:GigN+NW0
>NW0
Are you an agent of the New World Order, user?

yup, cause 90% of our exports go to you, and 50% of your imports are from Canada, calling us the leeches haha.
can't wait til theres a wall separating us, you understand, we don't want any illegals up here

He actually bought most of it back at a fraction of what it was worth when he made his trip back, since the price had fallen so far.
>Honorary Jew.

Didn't he accrue his wealth by trading good for slaves? I'd quick research the internet about it if i wasn't a lazy ass

fuck off quebecshit