Anyone else start boiling with rage every time you saw her dumb, fake, forced grin

Anyone else start boiling with rage every time you saw her dumb, fake, forced grin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/judicial/289742-just-before-election-obama-doubles-down-on-illegal-immigrant-fly
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ltf6LxmZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, I thought it was pretty based.

Yes. That and her little wiggle

Cred Forums BTFO

It looked forced as fuck

>Miss, you killed 300 children in Haiti
>*grins*

Thanks for correcting the record.

Why?

She's getting arrested.

t. Traveler.

Actually I boil with rage every time that orange oompa loompa is on screen or speaks. I can't fucking stand it. Worse than nails on a chalkboard. I can't wait until this stupid election is over and he finally goes away.

You must be shaking right now

say the people who brigade online polls to "correct" them and show trump winning the debate. You guys are such hypocrites, it's sad.

>le orange oompa loompa
if youre gonna shill at least do it better or go back to Facebook

Not as bad as her duck waddle. It was like she was a little girl in kindergarden, she isn't the mature matron she wants to be.
You mean this? The liberals thinks its "cute". She isn't act like some girl.

She was like a trained seal.

Go back to shilling and correcting the online polls for Trump

I honestly dont think it was fake or forced, I think she was actually incredibly enjoying having lester holt debate for her and hand her the whole thing on a silver platter

U mad trump is losing m8?

>that gif
cringe

Are you agitated, brother?

>Not as bad as her duck waddle. It was like she was a little girl in kindergarden, she isn't the mature matron she wants to be.

That's the micro seizures.

It was just creepy. Smiling like that is a strategy to feign confidence and control of a situation when on air.

Yeah, your "god emperor" got utterly destroyed in the debate and now you're looking for excuses.

More confusion than anything else. She's had how many decades to learn how to appear human?

You've got something on your y-axis there, cuck

>this thread

That's the product of the "coaching" she gets from her "authenticity" "coaches."

>when the shills are fucking retarded

Uh, no, Mr. Dudebro, I think they call that misogyny?!?!?!?!?!?

did you fucking make this in ms paint?

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMOR AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

>2 cents has been deposited into your account!

Just you, Donald

So hot. Instant erection for me, desu lads.

I just want to take a sledgehammer to that phony grin of hers.

Yes I am more convinced than ever now that she is a 100% sociopath. It's really disgusting that someone as truly evil as her is up there.

SEND THIS TO DRUDGE, BRIETBART, AND INFOWARS

like we did to get the earpiece shit to the frontpage!!!!!!!

nobody cares about that image you keep shilling

i vomited

you're a fucking hypocrite, Trumpshill

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Not really. I expect her to be a sociopath.

It's the flood of shills who try to force you to believe that she's a good person despite all the evidence against her that make me angry.

Ah, the shit grin that tells you she's battling a a 70 year old manchild and WINNING.

Now the media is blaming Cred Forums for manipulating online polls in Trumps favor. Lol

Better than Donald's resting bitch face.

Might have been forced, but bitch knew well she was killing the debate.

He was a fucking mess blabbering about bullshit and arguing with the moderator. It was pathetic.

"0.05 cents have been deposited into your Nimble America account

It's so bad they have to fly in voters for their side

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/judicial/289742-just-before-election-obama-doubles-down-on-illegal-immigrant-fly

not according to most people who were polled

What was wrong with her left eye? It didn't seem to be in sync with the right one.

my parents absolutely hate her

she just seems like a smug nasty person IRL
>hahaha I didn't die!!! now I get to be president!

>parents voting on smugness not experience
middle school education.

"Thousands of jobs leaving Michigan.' Michigan's jobs are leaving by the thousands. Thousands of jobs are leaving. The jobs are leaving."

>vote to kill Sadam
>create the policy to kill Gadaffi
>push to kill Assad
>fuck everything up in the process
>Muh experience

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt

you opinion is irrelevant, you are small minded and judging a presidential candidate based on his physical appearance

Look up "uncanny valley" in an encyclopedia, you'll see Hillary's smile.

thats pretty damming

In fact it was a tell. Everytime he rekt her with an uncomfortable truth she smiled trying to play it off trying to make him look foolish. It was obvious

what do you guys do anyways? can anyone join

That's actually her itching to pull the trigger when she frames her next suicide.

You should make a dilbert strip about it

>brags about 11 hour hearing to show she's healthy
>hearing was about her letting americans die in benghazi

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when she pulled that.

But what kills me is that this was one of those opportunities that Trump missed where he could have rhetorically body slammed her.

"I forgot about that Secretary Clinton. It must have been grueling being questioned for 11 hours. Then again being questioned for 11 hours about Benghazi is better than dying in Benghazi because the Secretary of State is telling the president not to send help."

Top kek. Denialfags are the best

its pasta

I'd
Gimto

Off you go faggot

"I'm a high functioing sociopath" the expression

REMINDER: youtube.com/watch?v=z5ltf6LxmZg

This is called Duper's Delight. Hillary gets off on lying to everyone. She thought she was deceiving everyone. So her endorphin levels were very high.

Evidence is emerging of how totally rigged this was in her favor. The signals to Holt. The questions delivered to her a week early. The earpieces. It's out there on the boards now. Hillary and the MSM are extremely dishonest.
Trump is right about all of them.

She is pandering to smug cunt liberals who all argue like this, by smiling and laughing at the opponent (and then not addressing any points)

no.

but i cringed everytime trump breathed into the mic

he is gonna be around for the next 8 years, get comfy. also oompa loompas are short
btfo

he talked very fast for minutes on end. how is it cringe that he has to take big breaths?

why didn't he attack her on it? why are grinning like fucking joker?

Yeah, I even mentioned it to my girlfriend while watching it, like why the fuck is she just smiling when trump is prolapsing her colon? The proper human response would have been a stern look, not a fucking grin

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Drumpf won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary eats pussy fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep Waco tier attacks at the idea that Trump isnt capable of burning children alive like Hillary.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by walking the dinosaur. They murdered Vince Foster for damn sure.

The only people that think Hillary think that she won because Trump talked to long, spent too much time talking about his taxes, didn't nail her on all of her scandals, etc. It's all superficial bullshit. You don't score debates like you score a boxing match. There is no "winner" or "loser". There is the right direction for the country, and the wrong one. At the end of the day, Trump wants best for the country and is the best choice. Bottom line.

>Hillary was composed enough
Look, I know you don't get out of the basement often but when a woman has that look, you know she's insecure and doesn't know how to respond to valid points.

Trump didn't really do himself any favors but Clinton was far from winning it with all the platitudes and "everything is fine" mantra. The population is smart enough to know that things aren't fine and see Trump as a breath of fresh air when he says it like it is.

Nobody really won this debate imo. Waste of wind from both sides

>implying voters and people in general are logical
You are but a little baby

yeah, looks like it should be paired with goofies "UHHH HUGGHHH" laugh

>forced grin

the cheerleader smile is learned by all little girls in school

if you wanted to pick something out, it would be the cum-streaked theressomethingabouthillary hairdo

she was so fake. how many kittens had to die after the debate to make her calm down?
and donald was a jack ass.
there are no winners. we are the losers in this race.

It's just funny how often he lies

Why take it seriously anymore?

Even the audience cracked up at his temperament line.

I certainly was, she's been coached to do that because she's a woman.

ACKNOWLEDGING 2 DUMB FACES

>Fewer Taxes

This is literally the only thing any candidate has to say and I'll vote for them. And neither of these two could say it.

i thought that too. it was a boast how she was able to deflect shit for 11 hours after she had fucked up. i thought it was pretty low.

All she could do is smirk while she was losing

Trump did say he was cutting taxes, including for himself, unless I'm misunderstanding.

>Anyone else start boiling with rage every time you saw her dumb, fake, forced grin

it's just like her public speaker 101 voice

she has a very hard time appearing genuine and sincere, mostly because she has done nothing but lie all her life

Trump figured out the signals between Hillary and Lester. That is why he acted the way he did.

Trump is right about MSM - extremely dishonest.

Pasta

Congrats on the yous here's another

Question: Does the fact that Bill would be Americas first male first-lady bother Americans?

Would it be viewed as a bit emasculating for Bill?

Does the fact that Hillary is a cuck bother people?

Would having a cuck president bother people?

Do people consider the fact that-
if Hillary got cheated on by Bill a lot,
and Trump cheated on his ex-wive-who would you rather have lead your country?
The cheater or the one who gets cheated?
The deceiver or the deceived?

If she get cheated for over 12 years by the person she knows best in the world and shes fucking clueless, how can she lead a country?

And when she finds out she doesn't have either the guts or the self respect to leave him.

Is she viewed as weak by Americans for staying with Bill?

Everytime I see her