USA BTFO!!!!!

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/

>"In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report stated. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching."

>Citing the past year's spate of police officers killing unarmed African American men, the panel warned against "impunity for state violence," which has created, in its words, a "human rights crisis" that "must be addressed as a matter of urgency."

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/
dukeforsenate.com/2016/09/23/andrew-jackson-statue-david-duke-will-defend-heritage/
youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=S6yF7rOuOe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reparations have been paid back tenfold by prison, law enforcement, and welfare costs

Fuck the UN.

The US mistreats Muslims too

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Why don't they ask the Muslims that the Americans purchased the slaves from?

Central Africa today is enslaved by Islam but hey lets worry about 200 years ago.

I am Slavic so i don't feel guilty for shit. Mongols never paid us for shit.

>2030
>American Reperations Act is signed into law by president Chelsea Clinton
>Every black family who can prove 1/32 slave ancestry gets a check for $50,000
>thousands of blacks recieve checks from between $200 all the way up to $100,000 depending on proof and family.
>90% of them blow it in a week on marijuana, madden '30, an Xbox, narcotics or a single Jordan shoe.
2 weeks later
>many googles dead from heroin overdose.
>turns out it's a bad idea to give uneducated violent thugs large amounts of money
>riots erupt
>"that was racist, they shoulda known Tyrone was gonna get him some heroin"
>how dare you give people in the hood money and expect for them not to be robbed"
>they are broke! They didn't have the education to deal with this money!"

Never give a Google money

You need to be treated to a slug in the head.

THIS.

Why can the USA tell the UN to fuck off when the UN tells them to NOT bomb irak, but now they have to do what the UN says cos` is about the KANGZ and SHIEET?

This world is in fucking ruins...

>what is welfare

>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/
This isn't even the UN, this is a UN affiliate comprised of black people. They use the (((word))) "afrophobia" in their abstract, nobody takes these IRL shitposters seriously

>the UN
>having any power to back up their shit talking.
Fuck the UN

UN hasn't been relevant since the Korean War.

FUCK THE UN
FUCK BANKS
FUCK INDIANS TOO!

AMERICANS OWE US CANADIANS REPARATIONS FOR BURNING DOWN YORK AND THEN NAMING THEIR CITY NEW YORK AFTER THEY DESTROYED OUR CITY!!!!!!!

this is interesting. let's just say all white america jews included, have to give 10% of wealth to fund a Black Reparations Fund, can you imagine all the rich liberals,actors, and kikes having to fork over 10% of their wealth.

sweet justice.

googles are the most selfish followed by spics in the US, they get all the benefits and still whine for more. Wish I had welfare

I'm convinced at this point that even the UN wants a racewar to happen in the US.

somebody nuke the fucking u.n please

Time to dump the UN.

First they make Americafight their battles, then they say no country or group is allowed claim to space and basically kill the space age, now we have to be paying money we don't have to waste for the benefit of people who didn't earn it.

Everytime a union of nations come together it seems to always end up meaning that one successful nation will be exploited by all the rest.

AmeriExit when?

Mouldy pasta

We demand all for gold reserves for the destruction of the Whitehouse in 1812!
wait...
whats that...
You dont have any?
well never mind then...

>the (League of) United Nations

Who cares.

The UN needs to be removed more than any kebab does.

When you guys get here, please kill every black hoodrat you come across. We'll give you all the welfare in the world as a reward.

Now now, they're pretty selfish and calous towards white people, but never forget the arch nemesis of all the people's of the world. Before we remove the googles and yahoos of the world, we must remove the skype from all our lands.

>Try to get the US paying for something done 200 years ago
>While ignoring all the Mudslim and poo in a loo countries having slavery in modern times
KeK

Nice satire

This is bullshit.

My ancestors had slaves, and those slaves were freed in a riot before slavery was formally abolished.
Therefore as far as I'm concerned, niggers owe me money for stolen property plus interest. My ancestors worked hard to buy those slaves!

>Mexicans have good food and work for cheap
>Niggers leach welfare and steal shit
Pretty clear choice to me

This is my perspective on things:

You will never, ever be able to make up the right amount of reparations. Why even try? It's time for you guys to go "Okay, okay, fuck that. We'll do what works instead, and deal with the fucking niggers."

Like, you will never, ever make them happy. They won't be satisfied until the last white man is dead and the last white woman is raped. I mean, in their position, I know I wouldn't - No man who calls himself a man would be satisfied, ever.

Ultimately, you guys are going to have to grind them underfoot. Diplomacy won't work, because whatever you offer won't be enough. You have to embrace the fact that you did a Bad Thing before, and that you'll keep doing Bad Things to stay on top.

HAHAHAH you americans deserve it

Us Europears, (your greatest allies btw) had our countries flooded with nignogs and traitors politician but you didnt agent 47 outta our politicians, well now our nation is filled with nignog and communists, soon allah snackbars will be really close to you, america gets raped by middle east, new european caliphate, russia and china!!!

Hahaha you could have supported your only ally, now marxism is america and obongo will give over your sovereignity to UN marxist lolol

That was the British

>League of Nations screwed everybody
>UN is screwing everybody

There will not be a strike three.

you and the British were the ones who started the slavery you fucks.

>MEME ANDREW JACKSON TO RESSURECTION
dukeforsenate.com/2016/09/23/andrew-jackson-statue-david-duke-will-defend-heritage/
JACKSON-TRUMP-DUKE ETERNAL TRIFECTA OF LAWFUL AUTHORITY OVER ALL THE WHITE RACE FOREVER AND ALL TIME
GOTT WIL ES

Well tell the rest of your, should be ranged banned country, to stop claiming it.

well said

I didn't know black people lynched black people back in the day. Really cool. Anyway, my family didn't own slaves so UN can suck it

Stupid nigger, you could have supported conservative/nationalism in european countries so we could stave of multiculturalism, and the UN's demand.

Now America is weakened, your alone, and UN can finally apply pressure to you about checking your privilage and shit, stuff they wouldnt dare to do 10 years ago.

America will have UN troops on their land.

Waah waah
Feels good to be a leaf in a mostly white province. Only problem is fucked up economy.

Soon™

While you're at it, pay reparations for all the infrastructure you destroyed here during WWII, and for fucking up our country for decades.

Nah, we dindo nuffin wrong. The slaves enjoyed a quality of life far superior to anything they would have enjoyed in Africa. Even Muhammad Ali understood that. He was very happy that his grandaddy got on that boat. He even said as much.

They'd be cool with us, but the fucking kikes have their ear and the Jew just can't leave us peaceful white folk well enough alone. AD 70 happened for good reason, it's high time they fucking admitted it and move on.

>UN

ah ahha aahah haahhahahahahaaaaaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No Canadian has ever claimed to burn down the White House, when we say WE did it we mean US as in the ENTIRE British empire because we aren't traitorous dogs that don't have an ounce of loyalty in their lard filled veins that probably got chopped off when they got circumcised

Just give them it, they will spend it all on trainers and rims.

You have to understand that "Evil white mans took us from Africa, enslaved us" is the dominant cultural narrative for black people. It's a universal excuse for everything, and it's shaped their culture for generations. Why would they ever give that up?

They can blame you for everything, and they'll blame you into perpetuity. There's no reason for them to stop blaming you.

The only solution is to go "Fuck your feelings" and own it. So far, the only reason why things have got to this state is because you've been encouraged to embrace your collective shame.

Contrast with how Japan clearly does not give a fuck about the Asian people it enslaved and killed. (In all honesty, it doesn't matter: China and Korea remember pretty well, and they're itching for the chance at payback.)

We did all that and you still dare to address us in that disrespectful tone?

nice pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs

Me, I'd just send all back to Africa where they belong.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>welfare
>free food
>free health care
>just about free assisted living

Whites have paid them back plenty.

Sure white people are on it too but it's almost all black. Spics are catching up

>What are you gonna do, tell the UN?

Would 16 trillion cover it?

Wew, I was worried for a sec.

That's the hilarious part. Like, if you asked them "Okay, okay, we're really sorry. How many of you want to go back to Africa? We'll send you back right away." all would say no. I mean, Africa's a fucking shithole. It's like walking into a Mad Max movie.

Their lives are actually better off in America than in Africa.

(((United Nations)))

The Great Society was functionally reparations

But muslims deserve to be treated the same way they treat women, gays, atheist, etc.

They should be thrown off tall buildings.

>Fuck the (((UN.)))
FTFY

>AmeriExit when?

Fuck the UN

The even funnier thing is that African Black immigrants actually understand that and frequently side with whitey.

Granted, they have to afford the plane ticket so they're usually rich and smart black people who fly over here. High IQ people flee low IQ nations.

If I or my government owes reparations for buying slaves then the ancestors of those African warlords that sold the slaves to my people owe me a refund

Can I say, that's one thing I don't understand about you Americans?

What's with the Left's love for Muslims? Muslims hates homosexuals, they hate women, they hate atheists and so on. But your Left-wingers seem to rush to embrace them, to cuddle them to their bosom.

This is like a black man expressing support for the KKK, or a Jew who thinks that the Nazis are the best thing ever. Is it some kind of thinly-veiled death wish? I mean, under Sharia law, these people would be beheaded.

Technically speaking, straight white males would actually thrive the most under Sharia law. I mean, you're men, you're heterosexual, and now you have a license to fuck up women and gays.

I don't think the Left understands that the Right opposes Muslims not out of xenophobia, but because the Muslim way of life is utterly repulsive and alien to our society. I mean, if the Right embraced Islam, en masse, the Left would be fucked.

What about the nations that still have slaves?

Shhhh, they're not white! As we all know, white people are the source of all evil. When other people do it, it's just their culture.

wait a minute

if americans owned slaves

who did they buy them from?

>Muslim here
Kinda redundant on a board that displays flags

>Leftist
>logic
Thats where you are fucking up.

That was just a joke, bruh. Chillax.

Oy vey, that question sounds like a micro-aggression to me

I have an idea why don't we pull our funding from that pussy organization

We fund a huge chunk of the UN. I say take the reparations out of money allocated to that wonderful money hole.

No. Fuck the UN and fuck reparations.

Go blow yourself up in Syria plz we don't want your islamic bullshit in the west

>those comments
Some of them are explicitly anti black. This article is a good thing.
The more the MSM goes too far on this race baiting agenda, the more the silent majority is unified through outrage

Unfortunately we cannot give our fellow Black Americans reparations but what we can do is offer them a great plan to leave at a cheap price. If they buy now they can be back in mother Africa by tomorrow at noon.

Now I think this is reasonable and anyone here on Cred Forums can vouch.

I love the word micro-aggression.
Like they intentionally put how irrelevant the problem is right in the title.

>Muslim here

All I had to do was look at your flag to know that

((UN)) time to retire this globalist echochamber. Fuck them

America is the new Post-War Germany.

they ant getting shit

stale pasta

>UN
>having any authority over The US
>EVER

>UN
>Opinion disregard

EXIT THE UN NOW

screencapped

youtube.com/watch?v=S6yF7rOuOe8

Most work for cheap, but my Legal grandfather had good skill milking his employers because he knew how to make deals.

He's mostly forgotten how to speak English, but he can still hear and understand lol. His hard work and my grandmother's amazing mothering of my aunt's and uncles made most of them into reliable and patriotic kids. There is a black sheep, my aunt, who abuses welfare but we are trying to fix that.

My father has no skills in milking stuff, but he's a damned hard working veteran. I hope to live up to my ancestor's name. ¡Viva los Estados Unidos!

underrated for leafy

Is this the UN that put a Saudi in charge of Human Rights?

Who knew obama could weaken America so quickly

>dat map
>king bela of hungary killed

he reigned for another 25 years or so.

The fact that our political leaders believe this, and that the internet is being handed to these people, should terrify and disgust each and every person on this forum. This can't be allowed to continue.

Are you seriously implying any of this is relevant?
Do you understand niggers at all?
You think reality matters to them?
Where the fuck have you been for the last CENTURY.
It doesn't matter what's real and isn't all that matters is if they can point to something at face value and use it as justification.

>UN
>Thinking they can tell us to do anything

What are they going to do? Force us to stop being the single pillar holding them up if we don't? Send a letter or say a speech about how "strongly" they disapprove of not giving reparations when most of their countries also had slavery in their history?

I am fucking shaking.

United Niggers are too irrelevant in the world to tell me what to do.

So what about the Arabs? Do they have to pay too?

The only fair reparation is to revoke their citizenship and give them a free boat ride back to Africa. Otherwise they can fuck off.

they can take it from my dead body if they want reparations honestly, we are going to collapse before the elections anyway didnus get nutin again.

Why not Christians around the world have to pay European Pagans for a thousand years of "Religious Terrorism"?

who cares about the indians lol they aint even named properly

Their globalists marxist nonsense is failing so they are laying on the guilt.
it's like they have learned nothing.

It would give them an excuse to put UN troops on the ground here in a massive way. They'd love the chance.

id love it too

i can start a blue helmet collection

Zzzzzz.. Ni.. Zzz Nigg... NIGGERS!! niggers.. nigg.. Zz..