youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10
twitter.com/QueenUneeka/status/454444816823500800
youtube.com/watch?v=6aGvEmx7_7U
youtube.com/watch?v=PXSQYXrGuTE
youtube.com/watch?v=RzqbsAAa-k0
youtube.com/watch?v=L7diAnTSn9o
youtube.com/watch?v=oDASTjBLKts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The standards of humanity have been lowered since we don't let the stupid die from their mistakes.

I cannot believe someone would post that to twitter

WE

>What's wrong with them?
Their genes are shit because they're literally bipedal gorillas from the stone age which unfortunately have the ability to speak and communicate with other species of modern humans.

KINGS

Would things have been better if niggers were extinct and neanderthals survived?

>Would things have been better if niggers were extinct and neanderthals survived?

Things would have been better if all Googles in Googleland had gone extinct about 30,000 years ago.

This is the kind of shit they did all day in the jungle instead of progressing

>Ability to speak
Have you heard ebonics?

Amberlamps n shiet

Good lord, what IS wrong with these people.

I'm pretty red pilled, but I don't believe in ethnicity/IQ.

Is it the media?

Stop insulting their culture, you fucking racist white males.

They aren't people.

LOL

everyone has their niggers

Man, this dead guy is getting more ass than I am.

>I'm pretty red pilled, but I don't believe in ethnicity/IQ.

Choose uno, pedro

>Russia
Everytime

They are not like you and me.

Racial equality was the worst forced meme of the 20th century.

The the pill you took is blue, cuckie.

They're niggers.

You'll see, eventually. Consider how much money we dump into trying to educate these "people", and how no matter what amount of funding we channel into their community school districts, they come out borderline mentally retarded. Check the IQ testing of blacks in the US, as well as Africa. In the US, they are several standard deviations below normal. In Africa, they are on the line of being diagnosably retarded. And IQ, as was drilled into us when we were younger, was designed to be a fairly objective test that only accounts for inherent mental potential, not for education level.

Shit like this is a great argument for reenacting slavery.

Consider too, that when you adjust for economic disposition and look at things like SAT scores, the wealthiest of the wealthy blacks score on par with, or lower than, the poorest of the poor whites, on average. I don't have the infographic on hand, but I know somebody seeing this has it.

russia people is like black but wrong color by accident

Is that a green gun? Nigga let me pimp yo gun. fo schizznlefritz.

I'm glad that evolution is so diverse. Those monkeys are stuck in an evolutionary cul-de-sac.

>russianhackers.webm

exactly

They're genetically inferior when it comes to IQ, quite simply really.

Ban them.
Ban them now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ

this has to be fake.

bump

They wouldn't need to use a gun for our OP, though.

>I don't believe in ethnicity

They do that shit regularly to "fool" cops into thinking that the loaded 10lb AK in the backseat is just a toy or airsoft gun. Any police evidence room will have Mac10s painted bright orange or a tec9 with an orange muzzle, hence why cops continue to shoot dindus with "bb guns"

I'll give you a hint.

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIT PAW

russians are the epitome of white trash

I just want to end it all lads, I can't take living in such a degenerate society any longer. There's no hope anymore, especially for a white man.

That ass would give you AIDS, Walter.

Why not go the full mile and make it look like a nerf gun

I've been waiting for one of these threads to post this.

This is an actual fucking post I had to screencap.

>yeah. we'd rather this one die as well

but you need to admit the problem, before you can fix it

>Ford tough
Hwat?! NO!

This is fucking great, this guy is amazing. earned a sub from this.

Scares me that I understand that

Dude, TJ's fucking awesome.
He knows niggotry inside and out.

Check out a guy named David Carroll too. He's pretty straight forward as well.

That's disgusting why would you post that on social media holy shit

>RESPECT THEIR CULTURE!

Nice meme.

POO

>IQ accurately measures intelligence
wew lad

>white communist hell holes are still better than black countries

>le all things are equal meme

Russians are fine once they are taken out of Russia. Its the country that's fucked

YOU CREATED THIS CUKTURE YOU RACIST SHITLORDS

YOU LITERALLY ENSLVED THEM, OPPRESSED THEM AND ADDICTED THEM TO DRUGS, JUST LIKE OPIUM IN CHINA

>never again, you see where google got us.

pick your own cotton, or get a machine.

>you guys need to MEME harder

good points, just need more pics ;)

what is this....

Holy shit that cz75 is hilarious. It's like something out of the early 90s black people sitcoms. Yo, this is my fresh prince gun. By CZizzle. I got this shit down.

And they whites are the ones who commit incest...

At least he is doing no harm and enjoying his life.
>mfw this looks enjoyable

>Short list
>White people have been anti-racist since about 60 years ago
>We've been around for over 20,000 years

top kek

>but I don't believe in ethnicity/IQ.

just livin' the life

OK, no White can take pride in their ancestors, but we still have "White Guilt" for slavery despite never having enslaved a nigger?

How does that logic work?

>independent actions of black people,
Its all my fault?

I'm so, so sorry.
I Din'du Not'n

KILL WHITEY

FORD TOUGH

You can have neither. No one talks about white guilt except people that fee guilty about their current opinions.

Helping people less fortunate than you has nothing to do with guilt... unless you harbor negative opinions of those people or want to do immoral things against them.

The argument they would make is that you are now enjoying the benefits of white peoples achievements (they won't actually say achievements, but that you benefit from what your fore bearers took from other cultures), and that they are suffering because of it and "what we're still doing".

They'd be extinct now if we'd leave them the hell alone.

No... you're "still doing wrong" by saying "gas the kikes, kill all niggers, race war now!" etc

Only a Kang could come up with something like

KYS please

Good ole' boys ride through and let it off, clean out the niggas

Love these Uncle Ruckus muthafuckas

>no thats the mudslimes

muhammad fucked a 1st cousin, now its a tradition. makes lots of retarded babies.

>funny, you really think you are arguing with a white male ;)

aaaaaaayyyyy

>I'm better than you whiteboi
>Just look at all the athletes I have nothing to do with

Aha, I think I see you. What do we have here?

this guy is phenomenal

?

>Losing Debate
>Opponent must be a victim of white fragility

>I mean, mudhuts, tribal warfare, clitorectomies, botched circumcision... goat fucking... AIDS...

pro tip: that means only 1/5 of blacks are smart, while 1/2 of whites are smart.

>i see googles on my FB actually post this kind of shit.

People like that don't use logic, they just call 'hitler' and 'bigot' until the other person shuts up.
It works on college campuses, maybe this is a newfag who isn't familiar.

>homo sapiens
>wise man
hmm

This guy is funny as hell, try not to laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=XE2DG-mwGgE

This times 6 gorillion. Propping these "should've died a long time ago" subhumans will be the death of us.

Lol shut ya mouth nigger. Some of the greatest scientists in history have been Russian.

Also Russia could vaporize your whole country in half a second.

Fuck the "less fortunate".
"White Man's burden" is over.
That ship sailed, when "colonialism" was declared to be "bad" and it was declared that the third world should be allowed to lead itself.

Take your smug paternalism for the lesser races of the world and stick them up your ass, we don't them owe them shit. The fucking NERVE of you after everything the white race has done for the "less fortunate" demanding that we STILL owe them ANYTHING at this point.

THERE ARE MORE BROWN PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAN EVER IN HISTORY THANKS TO WHITE CHARITY AND THAT STILL ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU

FUCK OFF

They have shit schools.

QUANGS AKCHULY

>Worship Stalin for killing Fascists
>Deny that Stalin killed "innocent" civilians

Yeah because their schools are run by black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE

Doesn't look much like a grave, probably fake

I don't deny that Jews were systematically killed during WW2, I just disagree with the amounts, methods, and reasons why they were. But you are right in one aspect; More should've perished.

>I'm well aware, google bad at fractions
(math minor)

oh and google, runs fast, zebra chasing
>but guess who is strongest

>You either like Hitler or Stalin! There is no alternative!

Sorry, but all totalitarianism is bad.

white privilege

>disrespecting their unique and vulnerable culture
>in 2016 of all years

Um...wow. What's wrong with YOU, Mr. Racist?

This is what happens when you don't pick your own cotton America

WE WUZ QUANGZ N SHIET

Your post is not a joke.

Cotton (and automation) is central to the story of blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCrR6ltEep4

while this isn't wrong, you must understand it like a childrens story

it has the boy who cries wolf sentiment.

>theres some truth behind both arguments

I wouldn't deny the death of millions of starving Jews, Russian prisoners and others in the camps. I wouldn't criminalize questioning the details either.

one version that made sence, was every jew wanted to have a sensational story. so there are hundreds of false claim floating arround.

some of them true...but which ones?

oldfag

Can't tell if ironically or unironically a fag

If you think you can convert people on Cred Forums of all places you're nuts. Nobody here cares about taking responsiblity for the shortcomings of others. All your "arguments" are emotional appeals to an ideology we don't subscribe to. Get over yourself

Quite possibly. As far as I understand it what doomed neanderthals was climate change and immigration.
Neanderthals found themselves in grasslands which they were not adapted for and then homo sapiens showed up and they were both physically and technologically adapted for them.
The neanderthals had bigger brains but also lacked complex speech.
If they did not meet sapiens I think they would have developed it in a "short" time frame. By now they might have a much more advanced civilization than we do.

>ironic :)

If poster is s leaf guaranteed ITS THE JEWISH FORCE trying to incite hate between niggers and whites.
How about this: FUCK YOU JEW
Ovens are warming up as we speak

Oh, but the holocaust being fake is kinda dumb. I can't really be stuffed reading all of this but one example - Auschwitz sign that I see: the 4 million number was propaganda by the Communist Poles. Since the early 50s the West thought the number was closer to a million. That 4 million was inflated to make the loss of Polish life seem greater.

>inb4 shill

Not a shill sorry. There's a lot of Jews on the top of the pyramid but that's due more to IQ than anything else. The Jews do use the holocaust card to deflect attention from the shitty stuff they do today but there isn't some grand talmudic conspiracy spanning centuries.

>incite hate between niggers and whites.
Blacks already hate whites. I just post stats here and plan an escape if gentrification fails where I live and blacks start moving back, because I try to be rational.

>there some great darkies out there, wouldn't even mind keeping one as a waifu.

but I will not put up with iddiot google culture, sold by skype to ruin it for all of us

"Uneeka" Brown
>as in unique
>my sides

Zyklon B was a delousing agent, not a death inducing one. The Jews were killed via shootings and hangings. The rest of the Jews died due to starvation and contracted illnesses after Allied bombings purposefully destroyed supply-lines. The Jews starved and became gravely ill because the German soldiers were more important than the Jews who were encamped and were thus given food and medicine. But 6 million Chosens did not die. Closer to 200,000. You fuckers claimed that millions of you were slaughtered because you were and are well accustomed to European people's sense of altruism and you played on that. But history is coming back around again and you can't hide for long. Now, after 2 millennia of waiting, you have a base; Israel. The world knows where to find you now.

You're either Bernie or Hillary; one leads to communism, one leads to liberal totalitarianism.

>He's shitposting this hard
>He's in denial this hard

What's wrong is that we stopped forcing blacks to earn human rights here. If you give them complete freedom they will revert to their natural state as shown in the OP.

We really need to adopt a mentality of " if you can't keep up with the whites, then get the hell out or die". A sort of Darwinism.

harmless fun

Jesus Christ, Canada.

Nope. Fake.

The einzatgruppen executed civilians suspected of being communist sympathizers, and abused some prisoners in Dachau. That's about it, most deaths were due to starvation and disease.

bamboo-delight.com/download/6_Million_Myth.pdf

We have a lot of pakis and iraqis here.

Ok, before I rebutt this I just wanna direct you to these posts I made
I'm on your side, I think White Identity is important but this holohoax stuff is just nonsense.
Yes, lots of Jews died in ways outside of the Gas chambers but Gas chambers were used. Zyklon B sent to Auschwitz was specifically ordered with the specification that it not have a distinctive odour desgined to warn people of the gas. Why would they do that? Why in aerial shots from the 1940s do we see multiple crematoriums if they're just for people who died naturally? You don't need that many morgues.
They've done tests on the walls at these supposed gas chambers and have found traces of zyklon B - enough to kill warm blooded mammals like us
>but muh prussian blue walls!
Yes, prussian blue is found on the walls of the actual delousing chambers. The interesting thing about zyklon b is that it's a lot easier to kill a warm blooded animal with it then tics and bugs on clothes.

>required amount of Zyklon B to kill a human: 300 ppm
>required to delouse clothes for lice: 6500 ppm

So there wouldn't be any blue stains on the walls of actual gas chambers

With what I've told you, you can go find sources for youself. I tell you these things to help you and others understand that some things circulating around the net may be disinformation to distract us. Also White Identity is never going to go mainstream while we act like this. And no, I don't give a shit about the Jews. They're leaders are untrustworthy but there's too much tinfoil shit going around

wrong question! What's not wrong with them is more correct.

look her up on twitter, troll acct, pretty funny tho

Women would literally rather grind on corpses than go out with me. Fuck.

>bipedal gorillas
Aren't all gorillas bipedal?

>Why were their aerials of jews being dragged into crematoriums
>They had to have died from being gassed

Refute my pdf any day, son.

I honestly don't care if the Holohoax is real or not.

But the reaction denying it gets out of people is fun.

Also: angrymerchantwearinggoyimmask.jpg

You don't want those women user. Get yourself a good girl.

>that trigger discipline

That's part of my problem. Even skanky women with low standards won't give me the time of day. I've been turned down by several "good" girls in favor of nobody. They'd rather be alone than let me pay for a meal and lavish attention on them.

technically all 4's since greater apes walk on their knuckles

I didn't say there were aerials of anyone being dragged in. Seems odd that there's multiple crematoriums though. A little uncessacary for the usually efficient SS
and this, I agree with you completely. The Jews hold too much power today because of this event despite there being another genocide every decade. I don't think anybody here cares about the holocaust, including me. I just think we should forget about it

They're inferior.

They have an average IQ of 75

The entire "gas chamber" industry relies on the state of the "gas chambers" as they were before any intervention after the war. The "gas chambers" were merely rooms with lockable doors and were significantly not much different from other rooms within the compounds. For a successful mass-casualty gas chamber to be established there would have to be a very intense regulatory process in place for them to be viable. The problem is that there wasn't any such thing. The "gas-chambers" would've needed incredibly tough and sealable chambers which are not testified to and the examples we have today are reconstructions of what (((they))) want you to believe.

>>required amount of Zyklon B to kill a human: 300 ppm
>>required to delouse clothes for lice: 6500 ppm
But that requires a completely sealed and sterile gas-chamber in order for that concentration to be able to achieve and that could not have been possible within the "gas-chambers" you are alluding to.

Coalburning whore shut the fuck up

I don't know what to tell you brother, but don't invest your own happiness in others.
In the immortal words of Phil Lynott; "If that chick don't wanna know, forget her."

Besides, you don't know who you could meet tomorrow, right? Just don't go all-in with your happiness because if you gamble it all on some stranger and lose, well it's going to take a long time to get it back.
Fools rush in, so take your time. There's no hurry. Only "lavish attention" on someone if they really deserve it, otherwise you'll be forever on the back foot and you'll be walked over, man.

I appreciate you advice and would like to discuss this further, but I don't want to derail the thread with my /r9k/ tier shit anymore.

Thank you, Britbro.

No worries Amerifriend. Godspeed, be good to yourself.

>200,000
That's about the number of people estimated to be in North Korea's prison camps. Still a crime against humanity.

The proper term is clitoridectomy.

Have a look at the gas chamber at Majdanek. It's the only gas chamber I can think of that's entirely in an original state with no reconstructions done by the commies. It looks like a working gas chamber to me.

What you've probably seen is the partially reconstructed one at Auschwitz with the wooden door? This was one of the first gas chambers used at Auschwitz-Birkenau. When the industrial scale chambers were built, this smaller one was converted into an air raid shelter and most of the shit was taken out of it. Since then the Poles attempted (and did a shit job) at trying to return it to as close to it's original state as they could. Zyklon B traces and accounts from guards suggest this room was a gas chamber. This also begs the question, why in 1945, when the Russians were closing in, did the SS see it as so important to destroy specific buildings in Auschwitz with dynamite? Why destory some and not others? It doesn't stack up. Unless we listen to the guards at Auschwitz who claim to this day that those were gas chambers. Would explain why they were destroyed, to cover shit up

Also on that point, no guard or member of the NSDAP has ever come out and said the holocaust didn't happen. Ever. Not even on their deathbed with nothing to lose have they spilt the beans. All those men who were executed after the war, they all described in detail their role in the camp. None of them going up to the gallows ever declared this is all a conspiracy as the noose was tied around their necks

And it's true there is an industry these days and (((they))) are profiting off it. This is pretty shitty of them. But it doesnt mean there's a holo

Didnt know this guy existed until just now.
I have a renewed hope. Its small, but its there.

>Still a crime against humanity.
And? I never said it wasn't. My argument is that Jews don't deserve some special respect just because some of them were deliberately killed in the past. In fact, something close to 40-80 million ethnic Russians were killed from WW 1 onwards, most at the hands of "revolutionary Soviet Jews.

Are Russians white?

Agree with this 1000% over

>dark hair
>glasses
>big nose
>balding
Suuuuuure, he looks (((white))) to me too.

You should look around more.
youtube.com/user/5723davidmichael/videos

There are a lot of W.E.B. fucks, but once in a great while we still get a proper Booker-T.

Tommy Sotomayor is based

>original state with no reconstructions done by the commies.
Yeah man. No reconstruction. Fucking KEK.

>to destroy specific buildings in Auschwitz with dynamite?
Because every soldier destroys their base when being impeded upon by the enemy, you gullible retard.

>Also on that point, no guard or member of the NSDAP has ever come out and said the holocaust didn't happen
Are you classically retarded? There has been a multiplicity of NDSAP officers that have spoken.

>first point
Not an argument.
>second
Yes, because it's super important destory morgues and crematoriums over anything else.
>Multiplicity
Give me the name of a guard or high ranking official then.

You don't need to get angry at me. I'm just trying to show you that this stuff is disinformation. The Greatest Story Never Told only gives half-baked "evidence" in this area

Sure, but those people are a natural element of their country and not imported apes that don't belong there.

They're niggers.

wat

ivan got triggered

>5.07
Haven't laughed like that in a long time.

Google's gonna Goog!

Imagine being Tommy though. Seeing your people act like a bunch of complete animals, being wrapped up with them or being called an uncle tom by them,

The man is clearly tired of niggotry.

Fuckin' Tommy Sodomizer

When I was a kid, they needed to text american speak.
youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10

twitter.com/QueenUneeka/status/454444816823500800

you can say the same about the nigger on the OP pic.

Top kek, go to a Russian neighborhood in America and see if your car doesn't get stolen or you don't get mugged.

Russians come to America as refugees and use food stamps while wearing designer clothes and driving salvaged BMWs. They work are system hard and get paid to live in nicer neighborhoods than most welfarefags. Here in Cali you have people who will poibt out Russian neighborhoods and even black and mexican people are cautious about parking their car arouns them.

lol

Posting a handy graph

>confusing people by stating a percentage and then a fraction

What a great world we live in, oh boy, are we glad we defeated those evil nazis!

youtube.com/watch?v=6aGvEmx7_7U

yup, i agree with this fine black man

>I don't believe in ethnicity/IQ.

modern american niggers are a cultural phenomenon, not biological. it's really all the fault of multiculturalism - 'nigger culture' is just the necesarry lowest/least common denominator culture. the trouble is they've identified and embraced the negative traits which set them apart (normally/genetically relatively minor and even benign), their reduced intelligence and impulse control, as the essence of their identity, their (sub)culture. it doesn't help that they were put in the fairly unique position of manufacturing themselves from scratch in the desegregation period. of course the least-common-denominator MSM loves it as an excuse for general LCD content, and has spread it far and wide.

responding to epic b8

>гaджeтьi

pls kys russia thx

Fuck you kike
Stalin was the greatest man to ever live

Perhaps

>JUST LIKE OPIUM IN CHINA

How's China doing now?

africa is fucked up but that image is from a movie called johnny mad dog by a french director.

There's this fine man too
youtube.com/watch?v=PXSQYXrGuTE
youtube.com/watch?v=RzqbsAAa-k0
youtube.com/watch?v=L7diAnTSn9o
youtube.com/watch?v=oDASTjBLKts