CTR OUT IN FULL FORCE

CTR OUT IN FULL FORCE

DO NOT BE SWAYED

IT WILL BE LIKE THIS UNTIL NOVEMBER

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Preach it, son.

And like always, we will see them. Theyre not very good at their jobs

what is ctr?

correct the record

in full force indeed

>everyone who doesn't defend drumpf's debate disaster is a shill

Correct the record. Govt payed internet trolls to affect group thought on forums. They attempt to direct it. This particular forum is not only bullheaded, but filled with free thinkers, so they usually fail here.

>posting the same spam botted picture when every poll besides cnn shows trump winning

Sad!

Accept your future cucks he lost. Pro tip: you're the real shills.

but why? it seems so futile judging by how strongly they are opposed in every single thread they show their face in.

they're in a beehive trying to convince everyone that honey tastes bad

Heres your (((you))) faggot. Fuck off

Clinton's Trusted Retards

We only memed trump because it was funny but trump season is over

Fighting or death. In the world we live in today, in the freedoms we strive for, these are the only options. There is no surrender. There is no giving up. There is only the next battle.

there was only small activity before the first debate.

when the polls came in after the debate and showed trump winning the amount of hill shill posts went up exponentially

fucking liar i was here last night, multiple posts laughing at you trumpfags then a wave of thread after thread spamming links to polls. stop trying to correct the record trumpshill

The shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Do they let you guys save more than 3 images in your shill stations?

Sup shill?

lol they think they can demoralize autism

Not you. Youre simply the reference

kys faggot

Do yall think if the regulars left pol, or simply stopped posting for a bit, it would only be an echo chamber of shills? Briefly, before the figured it out?

>two sniffs have been deposited into your account

that makes no sense
there is a documented record of CTR existing and its purpose for existing

trump, on the other hand, is one stingy fuck refusing even to run ads except in the most strategic areas

Dam son, you're really putting in work today, Goddamn

sigh

read this you're not good at your job

It always makes me chuckle to imagine some overworked normal fag or FBI agent pulling shifts on Cred Forums
To them its a job. To us its home. They have no chance.
We are at a point in sophisticated board culture that we can detect a newfag or shill from their word choice and diction. Its unreal.

ctr exists true but dont try to change the timing of how shit went down as far as ctr shilling went

>during debate, massive laughter at trumfags from all over the world here
>after debate more keks aimed at trumpbots
>after that multiple threads posted spamming online polls

that happened and if you were here last night you know it. if not then shut the fuck up

Ive never been detected and ive only been here about 4 months.

Then again, i felt like i was coming home whem i finally started coming to this place (known about it since 08)

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the posts of shills.

>during debate, massive laughter at trumfags from all over the world here

lol

after that multiple threads posted spamming online polls

hillarys polls get spammed on reddit 24/7 and she still loses in them

yea Cred Forums garnered together 500k+ votes last night alone, get real

did you have a stroke mid-post? are you ok?

>being this autistic to save japanfags posts, cropping, pasting them in paint and spamming it on Cred Forums

no, something wrong with my nose SNIIIFFFFFFFFF i hope it isnt throat cancer SNIIFFF

Are you kidding? This isn't some new phenomenon. Any time Trump appears to have made a mistake since the very beginning of this election cycle, we have experienced corresponding waves of shilling. Most of us have personally witnessed this on many occasions.

>being this autistic to slave away for shill hill and the ctr and spam the same image that the japan fag posted on Cred Forums all night
nice

must get paid well

good for you my little maga guy, but i didnt imply it was new. get rekt like your sperglord trump did last night SNIFF SNIFF

He didn't save them. He just searched for the image hash in an archive, and all those posts showed up. It probably took 2 mins or less to make that image.

>The absolute faggotry of these CTR shills
Yes, shills, we are going to murder every single one of you so you had better hop Shillary wins

thanks for recording the kekord
heres 2 sniffs deposited into your account

Thanks, but I didn't do it for the sniffs. Just to call you out as an idiot. :^)

He sure is..

The polls haven't even come out yet.

A super PAC that pays jobless millennials to troll the Internet with pro-Clinton messages. No I'm not joking.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

ooh copy copy paste paste

Someone needs to paste the ones from this thread in there too these are great. Probably samefags but still great.

OP IS THE REAL CTR

This cunt needs attention.