instagram.com/kristinabasham/?hl=en
tagthesponsor.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tjbEWvtsNcI
youtube.com/watch?v=vt41LU3BQhw
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Dilbert_Hole
kristinabasham.com/bio
instagram.com/p/BCEQZ8SKZpX/?taken-by=kristinabasham&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He living the fuck out of his life, good for him.

Is Scott really fucking insta whores? Good for him, glad to see he's on our side.

Rich man fucks golddigging instagram "model", more news at 11

cause he's smart and funny

There's no way hes not tapping that with the way shes leaning on him, now the question is if shes doing it $$$. Its tough to tell cuz they didn't talk much during this periscope.

>All from drawing comics

She calls Scott's dick "The Persuader".

>public speaking
>stocks and investments

based dilbert

I've heard how he lost like 50% of his income since blogging about Trump.

>He living the fuck out of his life, good for him.
This.

How are the Dilbert comics so popular? They seem so simple. It's like he just takes a random conversation that people have, whether it's funny or not, and draws it as comic panels.

Is that the point? Why the fuck am I not doing that?

At his age, 75 mill in the bank. Fuggggg itttttt.

>now the question is if shes doing it $$$.

of fucking course she is dude lol

Like this for example. What am I missing?

Read the comics, it's not just random office talk

That isn't how net worth works

Good, sometimes supporting a racist has its downsides.

They use to be sold in these little disposable post-it note style desk things that every single cubicle worker had in the 90s-2000s. Id imagine he made hella bank from that back then.

It's the only weekly strip that I enjoy
>implying you could create satire of that caliber

Of course, -and how sad must he be that's she's fucking him for his money and status

>banging instagram models half his age

that were preemptively shit on and bukkaked by arab sheiks

>Waaaa I'm worth $75 mil and I don't want to pay taxes on my estates and don't think poor people deserve school/healthcare so I'm gonna vote for Trump

What a hero, Truly someone we regular joes should admire

that one just isn't funny. but you'd like dilbert if you'd ever worked in an office. he generally highlights office politics and why democrats are stupid. it's good stuff.

Id imagine hes not at 75 mill now. Hes got a house in cali, prob a ton of investments in a diverse portfolio. Prob spends a ton on keeping concubines around.

> Defends himself online under a pseudonym
Is he our man?

that's what Adams did. He admits he sucks at drawing. He just happened to be an engineer that tried.

Does Dilbertman have a loli?

Dilbert is pretty good as far as comic strips go. It's not Calvin and Hobbes tier but it has a wit of its own. It's not easy being original. For evidence of that, check your local paper and see how shitty 95% of comic strips are.

>vegetarian
well i just lost all respect for him

>linguistic cumshot

No one he's taken an affinity to John Miller.

He must have an Arizona Can for a dick.

>implying successful, successful people aren't fun to be around in their own right

Alot of the time the money is a secondary factor, they still have to spend time with these people.

>He even recently admitted to logging onto various websites under a false name to defend himself from his attackers

OP is Scott Adams with a proxy O_O

Literally the third post on her insta is her shilling for his book.

beta provider but im sure at his age that works for him. must be her kids running around not sure

have you heard him on it until just now?
no?
then it's fine

No wonder*

Of course she's doing it for the money. She even has a boyfriend to lean back on.

kek

damn i hope im banging insta models when im rich.

>master persuader
>paying for pussy
Choose one.

If you like slaying pussy you'll love my book.

Guy is rich and fucks left and right. Doesn't give a fuck about PC-signalling and goes full rahova on normie-levels, probably realized that legends last and more valueable than that % of finance he loses, but he is rich already anyway so fuck all.

Dude is a fucking hero.

I remember deadmau5 talking about this on the joe rogan podcast one time and like 99% of them turn that shit down because they have more dignity than that.

Usually its the fucking ratchet ass ones with like 50k followers and no advertising deals desperate for money to get out of their relationship with some loser.

aka bottom barrel IG models

>I don't want to pay taxes on my estates

He already paid tax on the money when he made it.

Why should someone be taxed on the same wealth multiple times?

>and don't think poor people deserve school/healthcare

They don't. Not in the strict sense of 'deserve', as in an entitlement.

You should view public services as the generosity of the productive members of society, not something you are owed simply for existing.

>when im rich
>America flag

Nothing dude. Back in his day you only had to be mediocre to make a living. This guy didn't even know how to dress for his first interview and came out of a white trash town full of losers. The fucker almost frozen to death at one point. He also had speech problems yet was paid by a bunch of retard engineers in Alberta to give them an hour long speech about anything he wanted.

He was basically mediocre. Once his comic started to gain popularity (probably because it was the only one about corporate life in america). He started finding success from his connections and celebrity status... he was getting paid to give speeches similar to how hillary is getting payed to give speeches. Things just went up from there.

Trying to pull the same shit he 30+ years ago is ago is a recipy for disaster... because we are now in an ear of hyper competitiveness.

BTW. I read his book. It was garbage just like his comics.

You only understand once you because a wage slave drone

He said she is her neighbor but they look like they fucking

>paid pussy cuddling up to a client like this in public view
no I think shes been persuaded

dont crush my dreams bru. it happens

>when im rich
active Cred Forums user

She looked mad and cold during that stream. But in other periscopes it looked like they had good chemistry - paid whores can't fake that.

Go bang your insta whore Scott Adams.

Its called having "Fuck-you money."

link? I love to hear interviews with him

That's why I said choose one. Maybe you should listen to my audio book.

He also said he has a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend the morning before the debate.

He never gets invited to speak anywhere anymore and he used to make hundreds of thousands per speech.

for the people he would have paid taxes to support. I guess he'll cut back to three Hawaiian vacations a year

There are limits to what persuading can do. Money will do the rest.

I think she was really anxious about the debate. I haven't seen her before but she looked like her adrenaline was in overdrive and she might faint or run a lap around the house at any moment.

Lol, it's cool that shitposting factored heavily into your assessment. You happen to be correct, by the way.

wtf you persuaded me

he persuaded her with his money

Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?

>There are limits to what persuading can do.
You've been persuaded to think this

>Dilbert
>mediocre

I think that is his endgame.

Wait, is dilbert dude literally in this thread or am I taking crazy pills

gotta get dem dilbert dollas

Maybe if you're ugly.

He's old enough that that won't matter anymore.

tagthesponsor.com/

>master bimbo persuader

Tell us how he's racist. Name one fucking thing he's said that's racist you weak, guilt ridden, absolute pussy.

He might know about us. He retweeted some web page about Kek. I doubt he'd publically signal it like notch did though.

That's very persuasive.

I fucking love Scott Adams, I watch his periscopes everyday.

What a guy, lol he even says he and KB aren't "going out" and "she's out of his league."

I don't think she's that good looking, far too caked up and the first time they were talking together (not knowing who she was) I thought she honestly was his girlfriend...a young relatively attractive girl yes, but definitely not "model" hot...I'd expect him to have some hot ass fan girls out there considering his popularity.

this. dilbert is the "office space" of the funny papers. it's objectively not that funny, unless you've ever worked in a cube. then it's depressingly funny.

>underestimating the allure of the Daddy fetish

1. the humor is funny if you work in an office
2. since he spends a lot of time online he's able to continually refresh his jokes, he's now making fun of the tech industry more than anything else

tl;dr he's a pro shitposter

rofl look at her eyes, she looks like she'd horrified to be in the same room with him.

What the fuck did you just say about vegetarians, you little bitch ?

I love you.

Then stop using this god-forsaken site and get out there.

idk but he's unironically my hero, lord allow me the blessing of shitposting during my golden years

>Good, sometimes supporting a racist has its downsides.
Yes, he did do that for a while but he has seen the errors in his ways and switched his endorsement from Hillary to Trump.

This is how i felt the entire debate, the whole think was an emotional rollercoaster.

Some people were calling 911 during the debates from shit like this.

>calvin and hobbes
Mah nigga

Loud Howard > Eddie > Pointy haired boss > intern > dogbert > Dilbert > Aloce

Calvin and Hobbes is elder god tier

I think everyone likes Calvin and Hobbes, man. I've legitimately never heard of anyone who dislikes it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjbEWvtsNcI

Its pretty cringey because deadmau5 gets pretty drunk and comes off like a total douche.

All newspaper comics are drawn shitty now. The medium has been taken over by degenerates.

Muh dick

>>banging instagram models half his age

PERSUADED

Why cant i persuade insta sluts to sit on muh dick

that guy gives no fucks

cuz neet garbage

Im no neet
Just autistic

>when im rich

Not if the witch wins

Millennials have no idea what Calvin and Hobbes is

GG maybe next life

At his wealth he could honestly not give a shit

You log onto Cred Forums?

this, it's not fair to compare anything to Calvin and Hobbes

I like to compare the 'average' comic strip to some of the earlier Garfield comics (the short time when they were actually funny)

> whats his endgame
same as his presentgame

he's living the fuck out of the present

good for him

Defeating the hildebeast

Dilbert is not funny at all.

>Farside
>C&H
>Dilbert
>Non-sequiter
>Garfield
>
>
>
>
>Family Circus

What's the point of having fuck you money if you never say fuck you?

Is he a cuck or redpilled?

He's fucking Instagram models half his age?

God damn it, how do I succeed at that level.

meme magic has gone too far this time

>a proud samefag

He's our boy, lads.

vegetarian, not vegan.
There is a difference.

Have money

>tfw didn't learn hypnosis
>tfw not a master persuader
>tfw not getting famous for my election shitposts
>tfw not convincing qt3.14s half my age to fuck me

>that comic
>REEEEEEEEEE

Computers can execute processes that are not intrinsic to the physicality of the hardware, or that even seem contrary to the rules governing the hardware. For example, a binary, deterministic CPU can model fuzzy logic and neural nets.

It's the same with the brain. Brain chemistry is bound by the laws of physics. The "software" which the chemistry is executing is not bound in the same ways or to the same degrees.

POST SOME LE PERSUASION MAN MEMES!!!

A

>farside at the top
Mah google

It became funny when I started working full time, since I started understanding what they were poking fun at. I guess you just have to have the right environment.

>C&H
A comic about pondering high school level philosophy? What's the catc-
>it's from the perspective of a 10 year old.
SIGN ME UP!!!

MORE!

i studied ericksonian hypnosis and all i got was the ability to talk like a fucking creep.

persuaderman if you are here lurking help me utilize this shit for good, ty.

I knew he was rich the second he jumped on the Trump train after Hillary announced her estate tax.

Which one of his books do I read to become a master persuader? Also what's the daily routine to maximize my persuasion gains?

what you mean his "end game" hes going to die on day, he makes alot of money for a comic that has repeated the same jokes for 20 years. dumb hot sluts suck his half flaccid old man dick. i dont seem a problem.

He's pretty redpilled. Not "gas the kikes race war now" but if you read his stuff you know he's got shit figured out. He's had his brushes with the SJW menace.

also: In March 2011, Adams posted a controversial, widely-discussed blog post where he wrote, "The reality is that women are treated differently by society for exactly the same reason that children and the mentally handicapped are treated differently." He did, however follow that comment with the clarification "I realize I might take some heat for lumping women, children and the mentally handicapped in the same group. So I want to be perfectly clear. I'm not saying women are similar to either group. I'm saying that a man's best strategy for dealing with each group is disturbingly similar". - wikipedia

thats a pretty dank redpill right there

I find it hard to believe anyone ever "chuckle[d] at" a Dilbert comic.

>not investing comic profits into genetic research
>not discovering cure for aging
>not restoring his body to that of a 20yo
>not living forever making millions off the same comic jokes
>not living forever banging hot Instagram models

Fucking lightweight.

are there any other based cartoonists?

is dilbro the only one?

he did this shit way more than he admits to.
His comics are shitty but that's totally okay - he's living life and doing whatever he wants.
Even while i say his comics are shit, it's still better than 99% of the garbage in newspapers.

However, like I said, he used to make fake accounts on his own forums constantly to agree with himself and is the type of dude who will reply back to get "the last word" for literally an entire day/night.
None of that is horrible, if i had that kind of fuck you money I might do the same thing. But it should be noted that he is kind of a bitch in that regard.

lmao

This election is quite simple really.

Dilbertman is playing the role of Dogbert here, he is lying in front of everyone straight faced and no one can tell.

He pretended to be "an unbiased objective third party analyst who supported hillary" so he could get away with "explaining" the secret strategies of trump.

What did he really achieve?
He made Trump's odd actions seem rational, he made his emotional outbursts seem smart and calculated, and he convinced the public of it.

That actually helped trump a ton.
He has given plenty of pro trump arguments, but he dresses them up as "just analysis of both candidate" but he always makes trump look better than hillary.

He is a smart guy, he knows how destructive and evil hillary is, he wants to stop her.

And he's doing that and getting away with it.

like any results could be made before its to late. He knows if he did that if any progress was made, others would reap the rewards after hes dead.

>whats his endgame

to sell his book, whats that you already bought it? looks like you got persuaded kiddo

A. Wyatt Mann is pretty based.

Is he OCD?

If I had his money and Instagram whores I wouldn't give two shits what somebody said in a forum.

>I think X.
>YOU'RE WRONG SCOTT ADAMS!!!
>Fine, I'm going to go fuck a dime piece. What are you doing tonight?

It was just quirky office humor.
I'm sure the TV show gave him more exposure.

He's so fucking redpilled he knows how to keep his mouth shut when it doesn't benefit him.

He is making big bucks off the election.

Everyone's looking for his opinion, he's gone to become a sort of big deal, and do not even doubt he won't try to capitalize on it once the elections are over.

Anyone who's seen Dilbert the cartoon, which he was part of the staff, should easily tell that Dilbert's attitude is a reflection of Scott.

Dilbert would know how fucked up shit is, and he might have some desire to change it, but in the end would not really sacrifice himself in blind stupid idealism for it.

He'd watch as the boss does something stupid, knowing he cannot stop it, unless it is absolutely necessary, then he will actually bother doing something.

Scott is the same, sometimes he is honest, but most of the time he is playing for himself.

In this elections he saw how dark the future with Hillary as president, and appointing a super liberal as the supreme court, would be for america and the whole world.

And set himself to stop it.

I don't like Farside but otherwise agree

He has better material

to be fair he is actually a pescatarian.

says the richbeta who needs money to attract whores

Yeah, i'm not too big on epeening in forums anyhow, but maybe if you have that kind of money and really feel like it you can justify spending that kind of time doing just that.

It also could be that he just loves shitposting under different accounts, and that making himself look better was just a bonus. Could be a million reasons. Still kind of lame but no one asked me and i doubt he'd give a fuck what I thought.

Living the American dream.

this, adams is the classic no-personality beta male who needs "hypnosis" and millions of dollars and still struggles to land a woman

all these Farside-ripoff imitations piss me the fuck off man

He predicted the waifu future.

>Gets laid all the time
>Dilbert never gets laid and is a virgin into his mid 30's

Really makes you think.

Vegetarians will still drinks milk and eat eggs.

Vegans are the real trash.

Do you know how many bits most stand-up comedians actually have? They only do a few specials because it's not actually much.
If they are successful they get rich off of movies and going on tours where they repeat that material over and over and over again.

A comic strip writer like Scott Adams had made a gorillian strips. Even if only a small percentage of them were funny he has made more funny OC than the best stand-ups.

I was talking about the poster I was replying to. I've known guys whose parents were rich and they were all fucking loser schmucks and ugly but had hot chicks on their nuts because they had daddy's money. That's what I'm talking about.

Adams actually is an interesting person and not ugly

$20 says OP is actually Scott himself

basham el haram

I'm poor and I want poor people to be exterminated.

Fuck all of them.

Nah, he's very clearly the "bullied in high school" type trying to make up for it by "banging hot sluts" but he still needs his gimmicks and "persuasion" to land even one of them. She probably goes home without blowing him most nights and he sits there and stews over it.

You are probably a 400 lb hacker

Wait hes actually banging her?

Baller af

>Don't talk to me or my "neighbor's" son ever again.

At 59 you probably don't need to be blown most nights.

>fucking girls 30 years younger than him
yeah i knew there was something kinda pathetic about his comments

money doesn't make you not a weirdo loser in your 50s

He has a reading list on his blog.

>read dilbert comics as a kid
>think some fat everyday schmuck had a good insight into life, pretty funny tho

In reality:
>bachelor rich author hypnotist giving deep analysis into the success of the most chaotic election in history while fucking instagram models and shit posting on twitter

what the fuck am i doing with my life

he has step kids from a previous marriage.
it may be them.

toasty roastie

So he's still a cuck?

Based Dilbertman is trolling Cred Forums

He is still fucking girls half his age while you whack it to gay anime trapshit.

unrelated but trapfags are FAGGOTS.

if you pay me 1000$ mr frogman i'll snuggle up under the covers with u

dont persuade me or my dilberthusband's children every again

Good ol' Scott. Always shilling his crap somewhere on the net. Makes me lol.

i mean yeah if i was unmarried and worth tens of millions i'd be buying roasties left and right. but what kind of self obsessed loser is unmarried at 59?

Doubt it, The_Donald has adopted him as their prophet.

I hope I have enough cash to pull instagram models half my age when I am that age.

>She wears glasses to make him feel secure

i dont think any man needs some psychological insecurity to make up for by banging hot sluts. we just like banging hot sluts

The tv show was max comfy

Geez. Bill just keeps looking worse and worse. Amazing he had gotten pussy so easy before.

What if this whole time it was Scott Adams who was the Master Persuader

>i was being persuaded the whole time

not posting the whole story

wtf I hate le Dilbert man now

I'm jealous. I should have worked to get rich so I could fuck gorgeous prostitutes.I don't think I'll ever be happy.

> 12 dimensional multi-phasic lunar orbit chess

>keeping your millions
>getting married in 'murica

Pick one.

tb.h not my my type. elbows are way too pointy

The moth don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=vt41LU3BQhw

>work to get rich
>in America

"Work" as normies understand it only leads to success with EXTREME luck. Such that it's actually the luck, not the work itself, that led to the wealth.

Most exceptionally wealthy people got there by being famous, being connected to politics, or being involved in some form of parasitic value transfer (stock broker; real estate agent).

"Hard work" is one of the most damning blue pill lies that has ever been taught in America.

Don't get me wrong, in the past hard work was of great benefit if you wanted a family or wanted to so something meaningful with your life. It still is for the latter.

But it was never a way to become rich.

He's persuading you about Trump.

thatwasthejoke.jpg

>persuade thousands of people that you're actually some kind of persuasion master thus demonstrating a mastery of persuasion
It's the perfect self fulfilling prophecy. Scott is playing hyperdimensional dimensional kreigspeil and we're all his pawns.

>He predicted the waifu future.

the "waifuture," if you will

Is there an easier life mode than being born a beautiful hot-as-fuck woman?

>be male
>no jobs
>join military
>get shot

>be hot female
>no jobs
>post selfies on net
>PROFIT!

>well, I work with computers

Does anyone else think Scott looks a cute there

Look at his smiling face

He's so innocent and happy

He's like a kid again

I'm happy for him, I hope he's as happy as one would think. Also, nice shit posting Canada - this thread has nothing to do with anything, but at least you got some replies, and that is as close as you'll come to friends.

Sitting on your arse is still a worse position to take than working hard, though.
By working hard you will likely "earn a living" rather than be homeless.
By working hard you put yourself out there and are more likely to stumble into a lucky break than if you're sitting on your arse.

People encourage you to work hard because there's just no better path in life to take.

Yes I am

Who cares? He's smart enough not to marry or get them pregnant.

I always assumed the black spot on dogberts face was his open mouth.

Go to bed Scott or I'm not buying your book.

What if he's actually an autistic child and we're all just characters in his imagination

3 hours kys fuck canadians

HOLY SHIT.

Do you guys know of DNRC, Dogbert's New Ruling Class? Perhaps Adams is positioning to realize this now.

And a glorious future it will be.

>tfw you can literally hug your waifu and cop a feel

We don't like self hating traitors round here faggot

This is the ultimate redpill. Im upper middle class. My dad made most his money in the financial world. Hard work is the biggest bullshit lie ever told. All my time growing up in wealthy neighborhoods was watching insanely wealthy people accruing wealth through easymode bullshit.

Its like playing a video game, you find the most OP/imbalanced/exploitable thing in the game and use it to get power level or stack K/D. Tell anyone whos bitching to git gud or stfu. Its human nature to find the path of least resistance.

Hard work is something you have to do when you find something exploitable in this economy. You find the thing that can make you hella cash and you work hard at it. Don't expect to make real bank doing landscaping digging ditches or some shit.

I don't knock it, if i was as wealthy as dilbert man id have girls on speed dial and paying for them fly out to me and then plow them all day, sit in the hot tub, have a sauna, drive around in my sports car.

The girls have a great time, alot of the time the dudes "courting" them are pretty good people too,especially in the LA area. They don't have to fuck fat cat chris christie looking motherfuckers or arab princes. They can find attractive rich dudes fairly easily.

Don't hate the player, don't hate the game, hate yourself for not finding a path to that

MAJOR KEY, BLESS UP

>He pretended to be "an unbiased objective third party analyst who supported hillary"
No he didn't. He's blatantly anti-hillary. He just said he wasn't to make a joke about sjws being violent hypocrites.

>that St.Elsewhere reference

Most based tv show.

BASED

>an ear

kek

Damn, didn't know he was that loaded. No wonder he endorsed Trump over that estate tax.

>instagram models
Is this the millennial equivalent of myspace models? I banged quite a few of those.

Wtf does dedmau5 know about the topic? There are sexy as fuck girls getting shit on.

GirlsDoPorn gets aesthethic college girls to fuck for $2000, they ruin their repuation for a mere 2k. For the $50,000 those Arab oil shieks offer most girls would do anything, thats what most people make in a year in 1 hour of geting shit on.

I remember when he said this all my cunty sjw gf's friends were blown the fuck out. They bitched about it for like an hour. They asked me what I thought and I said, "Do you want my woman answer or my down syndrome answer?" They didn't think it was funny

That's a real google right here.

Deadmau5 at that time was deep into the hollywood scene and las vegas scene. Had residency at a LV club and played every major club in every american city AKA the place where these insta sluts hang out. He was dating a playboy bunny, he probably knew a ton of those chicks. Anyone who isnt autistic and can socialize will get people to tell you whats up with their life.

I trust what he says far more than a bunch of autistic bloggers and anons on the internet that say every instagram model ever has zero dignity and had arabs shit on their chest.

you need to shut your whore mouth, because you don't understand a damn thing you said

That faggot, Scott Adams tried to shut down Dilbert Hole. Buttfuck him to death!

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Dilbert_Hole

I could fuck women 1/3 my age at 70 if I was paying them. She is a high class escort, lmao if you think she'd fuck a old beta looking guy worth 75 million for free.

babby's first philosophy

I know about a few libertarians like Paul Pope and Steve Ditko. Chuck Dixon adapted Clinton Cash into a graphic novel recently. The guy who made Annie was anti union and there's the guy who writes Fables

Master persuasion.

LOL there is literally guys who created a page called tag the sponsor, they have thousands of sexy insta models willing to shit on or get shit.

Again GDP gets 7 and 8/10 college girls to get fucked for the world to see for only $2,000. You sound like a sheltered autist trying to cope with the fact that the instagram girl you dream about marrying is a toilet for an Arab shiek.

I think the ultimate takeaway here is that peak 7 and 8/10 grils are not anywhere near as valueable as our society makes them out to be

valuable to whom?

she has kids too

They're apparently neighbour's according to many of the comments on Instagram

im not saying it doesnt happen, it definitely does but its definitely a small fraction of the chicks.

tagthesponsor is some baiting ass shit, we have no idea how many IG models get sent that shit before hes got a chat log worth posting. he doesn't post very often so obviously its not a whole lot that bite.

those chicks have a moral compass for that shit, some are willing to bang some rich white dude every now and then that keeps it discreet and also looks good. Some want a new lambo and a house by the end of the year and are trying to fill the calender with 50k arabs all day and get shit on.

all im saying is the amount that are getting shit on is not what it looks like based off the meme, its prob like 1% of all the ones that fuck arabs.

>he used to make fake accounts on his own forums constantly to agree with himself and is the type of dude who will reply back to get "the last word" for literally an entire day/night.
How do you know this?

erry body

Hoverhand

There are some really clever Dilbert toons.

A cartoon for every day of the year when you're limited to a certain world of themes isn't easy.

>Non-sequiter
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Family Circus
>
>
>.
>
>Garfield
>
>Between friends

It's literally the only strip worth reading besides calvin and hobbes.

I don't get his comics

>>banging instagram models half his age

You already listed the endgame

He persuaded his duck into her pussy

I bought one of his Dilbert books for $2 from the salvation army. I enjoyed it

>Doesn't give a fuck about PC-signalling
Seems very sensitive about racism, sexism etc. But I suppose that's at least partly because it would hurt him if he said anything racist/sexist. He doesn't believe that Soros is pulling strings despite the evidence and how Soros isn't even trying to hide it.

It's easy to tell. She laughed at all his mediocre jokes. She wants the D

Admitting that Soros pulls the strings would be career suicide tho, the Jews would completely ruin his life in retaliation

It's not really like Soros is trying to hide t b h

It's astounding that people will argue about me for longer than 20 minutes. I wish I was that interesting. I'd have my own talk show.

so this is the power of persuasion...

Fucking Kek. Whoever had the time to take those pics and arrange it like that is a fucking bro. I'm dead hahahaha

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

>the dilbert guy

He's the North American equivalent of Salman Rushdie who wrote a mean book about islam, was fat-wadded, went into hiding, then rapidly converetd to islam (for all that it mattered).

Rushdie is still in hiding even today with a 24/7 security detail just like Geert Wilders. Adams is much luckier in this respect.

But Wilders is a great man. The dilbert guy is just a cartoonist.

The estate tax is a matter of convenience to track the basis of inherited assets. Other than that it is shit.

>Spend your whole life accumulating wealth and paying taxes
>get a massive tax on money you already paid taxes on

S C A M
C
A
M

kristinabasham.com/bio
>Shoot nudes: No
>Tattoos: None
>Piercings: None

Fookin Hell

Maybe Scott's persuasion helped her with her OCD

nice roleplay

>now the question is if shes doing it $$$

Isn't he married to that Shelly broad? Also read his book it's really good

>implying every straight man doesn't want to fuck hot young girls

Hot young women are the most valuable commodity on the planet. Society as we know it was built on the sole premise of getting laid.

Double taxation is bullshit though.

She definitely gets shit on

instagram.com/p/BCEQZ8SKZpX/?taken-by=kristinabasham&hl=en

this confirms it, rip her

that you Scott??

This is funny.

not that hot in IG desu.
hotter on periscope
>allof that makeup
wew