Has she used all her ammo?

Everything bad about Trump she already said at the first debate. What else can she say that will hurt him? Will he attack her next two debates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't get it; the biggest ammo in the last debate was the one Trump fired on himself ("That makes me smart")

He should attack her more on the emails

they havent discussed the wall, the banning of muslims and moving production into the us yet
trump said a lot of shit that hillary can use against him

>Ben Garrison is now on Trump's payroll

I liked old Ben better than this neutered version

the only thing trump can use against hillary are the emails and benghazi that's it.
Hillary can use rape accusations, racist remarks, tax evasion, support to russia and NK, bigotry, etc towards trump, making him jitter and sperg out like he's in court.

Trump wont be able to win a single debate.

>All Trump can use is emails and Benghazi
>not Clinton Foundation, Saudi Arabian support, rape accusations against Bill and intimidation of victims by her, mandatory sentencing, etc.

Malaysia, why don't you make like one of your planes and /get lost/

No. No, it wasn't.

I feel like Trump's belief that global warming is a lie invented by the Chinese didn't get enough attention

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMOR AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Moving production to the U.S. is a bad thing? Maybe for your shit country

I agree with this, old Ben was better

>>not Clinton Foundation, Saudi Arabian support, rape accusations against Bill and intimidation of victims by her, mandatory sentencing, etc.
when you mentioned rape accusations againts fucking Bill that's really fucking reaching.
Even you know Trump's gonna get fucked real hard in the ass by hillary

>Everything bad about Trump she already said at the first debate
When did they discuss him using money from a charity he hasn't donated he earned off the back of illegal labor to in years to settle legal cases against his businesses and bribe a prosecutor to not investigate his fake college that was used to milk millions out of the elderly, poor, and vulnerable?

Neither of those are real

Inb4 trump comes out like:

"I aint scared of no mothafuckin' HC, i know everything shes 'bout to say against me"

Trump hurts himself just by speaking. its like the supporters don't even listen to him

>What else can she say that will hurt him?
You are not welcomed here, shill, go away

Yo shit-for-brains, moving production into the US is going to force a shitload of american companies to go bankrupt.
Read how foxconn create iphones and wonder if your flimsy lazy ass limp wristed keyboard warrior mommy crying self can do the shit the chinese can do.

The only thing he attacked her on was the emails. He has 2 more debates to go and plenty of time to get Hillary.

Everytime he spergs out he sounds like a salesman desperately trying to defend a shit product.
If he could stop repeating the same old shit i could've taken him more seriously desu

China will pay. Believe me.

I support Trump because he is going to stop more muslims from coming in the country. I don't care how many times he repeats himself while he speaks. As long as he becomes president and does all the shit he said he would.

Nope. Hillary goes around saying listen and believe, and no victim blaming slut shaming etc. during the clinton scandals she and ppl under her direction launched a campaign against bills victims to paint the, as sluts. Then you have hillary voluntarily defending a chind rapist then laughing about it because she knew the guy was guilty. In this case she also said the little girl was asking for it.

Technically one of them is real and one of them is something I don't even believe, but the donation was still illegal and looks shady as heck (but again, probably wasn't a bribe).

Bump

Every time he attacks her she just stands there and smiles. I think he expects her to maybe chimp out like Rubio and start comparing the size of their dicks or something but when she doesn't take his bait, he just ends up looking like a massive cunt

Damn straight, voting for Hillary

Clinton completely wasted ALL her gas in one debate. Big mistake. Trump took the bait a little bit, but said he wanted to talk about real issues. The next 2 debates will decide everything. Trump has much more left in the tank.

Hillary had near total control of the debate because he had to retaliate at every redirect. Unless he changes the same will happen.

BUMP.

Everyone hates her smile.

BTW you're a fucking leaf, know your place and learn to hate yourself like a good american puppet.

>People will vote for a man who tries to get out of paying taxes

You are not a patriot unless you gladly pay your fair share

There's his foundation. And Putin-love. Tax forms still got legs. I dunno; I think there is plenty left for two more debates.

If a twitch while waiting for him to shut up is a sign of parkinsons, the Trump's sniffles was an indicator of coca in use.

Hillary supports russia more than trump you sperglord retard fuckhead.

Hillary is the fuckin bigot who ranted against homosexuals in 2004 in national broadcasts.

Holy shit you liberals have the wool pulled down so far over your eyes.

Still working!

She basically only mentioned things he's said in the past 2 weeks. By the next debate there'll be a fresh batch of disgraceful things Trump's said for her to grill him on. Hell, he interrupted Hillary a bunch of times to give her a few gems to save for later.

I agree, with all the graves he dug for himself during the debate, it's hard to just point at one from a glance and say "That's the deepest one"

You mean Hillary can bring up stuff from a previous argument to use against them? Wow. Men love that.

Can you do me a huge favor and please delete that?

Finger tremor is an early sign of Parkinson's. Unmistakably involuntary.

huge you say

>Read how foxconn create iphones and wonder if your flimsy lazy ass limp wristed keyboard warrior mommy crying self can do the shit the chinese can do.
If a 20% tariff is slapped on those things, the govt. gets a healthy amount of revenue at the expense of people who don't mind paying more than they should.

saved

Lol that english teacher salary not covering the rent in your 2x4 apartment cube?

Delete it or I will post something that will end Trumps run for presidency.

Really makes the brain cells duplicate