PEPE is the new Hate bullshit bla bla

Niggers, i have an idea.

PEPE is now listed as a hate simbol. This is nice.
So... why dont we start doing the same with Mickey Mouse?
We can trash one of the biggest icons and money makers in history just replacing pepe memes with mickey memes. Same stuff, just change the frog for the rat.

They want to ban shit and put it in a list? Fine by me.

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html?referrer=http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/?referrer=http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-_7oZeKBpsE
dailymotion.com/video/x4rxm8_mouse-heaven_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=sls5H4xVHys
dailymotion.com/video/x19uzdz_walt-disney-unleashed-racist-mickey-in-1933_fun
youtube.com/watch?v=87GsHvjes6E
youtube.com/watch?v=oH8AzIcseL8
youtube.com/watch?v=JMXbkc7pD50
youtube.com/watch?v=C5mzeEqJdDk
youtube.com/watch?v=k9U8AvYMbPI
youtube.com/watch?v=pAQ1uWJhmOM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_of_the_South
youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY
youtube.com/watch?v=6dKi71IeG6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Walt Disney was a big liberal

This is a good idea, imho.

I wonder if Disney would try to crack down on something like that? They have a history of being pretty aggressive protecting their intellectual property.

It would be marvelous if the ADL and SPLC put the iconic Mickey Mouse on their "hate" lists.

Someone post the infographic comparing Disney owned Disney and Jew owned Disney.

if you like the idea, start working!

Great idea

I support this full-fledged.
You guys have power you know. Just see it more, and use it.

was disney a jew?

>Forcing Memes
>Jew

lel try harder next time 0/10

He was a big fan of hitler

Are you a retard? This is not "Forcing a meme" this is fighting the bullshit ADL.

You should go to reddit m8.

Regardless of Walt's political leanings, the current Disney leadership is an SJW nightmare.

i like it

interesting. instead of mickey, why not use bugs bunny or something else instead?

walt disney was red pilled, but the jews took over disney the company and now its total kike marxist propaganda. making mickey a racist would be pretty good social justice, if i may use the term.

FOR A SECOND I THOUGT THAT I'M STARING AT A SKYPELAND FLAG

Reminds me of when faggots made the rainbow a symbol of theres, before that rainbows were a universal symbol of all kinds of good positive shit

Can we do the Red Cross also?

No. what about popo the turtle? He started back 2 years ago. surprised no one used him in the jeb memes back in spring

Heil Mickey

the jews despised Disney for that, that's why they eventually bought out his company so they could use it for their evil purposes

Alright then

4 the lulz

I can help create content and don't live far from Mouse property. I also do a decent Mickey voice. We should enrich this new Cred Forums spawn by utilizing audio mediums too (vicariously etc).

What should Mickey "Shine Buffer" Mouse say first?

This is some fucking CTR subversion if i've ever seen it. Holy fucking shit.

STOP TRYING TO DESTROY AND PERVERT OUR BOARD CULTURE REEEEEEE

you crack me up thanks for the laugh. also i really like your idea. will se what i can do

>Vicariously

Meant vocaroo...

Holly fuck... that pic related....

Art m8, this is art. Tis is the best merchant i ever see.

Someones scared...

CTR please re-evaluate your life.

this is a good idea my white friend, someone get started on this now

I love you user

>...
>Tis

You can't be more obvious, CTR dog. If i find you I will force you down, tear off your arms with my bare hands and force you to eat them.

You truly are despicable, like USSR operatives trying to force ideology on their opponents. Please, for the love of all that is holy, straighten up.

Now look, the whole Mickey Mouse thing may at first seem cringy, but when you guys actually make an effect like Pepe. You realize, this may be the end of FUCKING WALT DISNEY!

Hahahahaha! #MickeysMasterPlan

my fellow black man, this is inspired

Pls dont let me died desu

>you guys
>#

RECORD CORRECTED. $0.05 DEPOSITED. THANK YOU FOR BEING A SLAVE TO OUR ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARE.

A match made in heaven.

Vegemite is a hell of a drug

How about we stick to google?

gas the jews

what is this? a nazi jew?

>PEPE is now listed as a hate simbol
No. He isn't.

Watch out, there are some emu around m8

Guys but Walt was one of us, he hated niggers and jews

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html?referrer=http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/?referrer=http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html

The beauty of mistakes, or certain things done, is to refuel that which is of tradition. Tradition is something many of us have lost as we enter the new age of, something that needs to be fixed.

Without identifying an alarm, when does the bell sound? Did a tree fall in the forest when no one heard it?

I mean just look at him.
>red
>black
>yellow
Mickey is a walking Riech flag
He is built for inflicting shoah

Not to mention that Walt Disney was a raging anti-Semite.

And this shit is now a reality m8s

Pepe & mickey indoctrinating kids on white supremacy and lulz

Hr ratted out everyone who wanted more pay to House unamerican committee. Dude was straight up hand of the market conservative.

Walt Disney corp no longer reflects Walt's ideals.

Someone give him a merchant nose.

>use bugs bunny or something else instead?
Different company.

fuck off nigger

My God...the mouse would come after you harder than the party van. Like a double tap to the back of the head in your sleep.

black white red.
after ww2 black red gold

inb4 the shills cry "self-censorship"

What? I could understand the google = nigger shit on social media, but this is some next-level stuff. You're never going to achieve this. It's going to come off as a forced meme no matter what you do.

Do it! MICKEY SAYS, "GAS THE kIKES. RACE WAR NOW!".

>cum in

FORCED MEME YAY

This makes more sense than that google/skype nonsense, i can totally see this working out.

Capacha was "Storefront", reminds me of "Stormfront"

Heil Hitler!

That triggers me. I fuckin love rainbows man, why did dildo waving attention whores have to appropriate them?

>I only accept organic grass-fed memes

Praise Kek

Is that Adolf Hitler Mouse? Eats Jews for breakfast?

Walt Disney was fiercely anti-commie and hated the subversive skypes in Holywood. I agree with the sentiment of the post but I think we should choose a different company to fuck with. How about we replace PePe with Bugs Bunny?

Do it with Spongebob

all right you cunt
screencap this post
this trash is going to be forgotten as soon as OP stops making these gay thread
which is probably less than a week

Can't we multitask?

They just make live-action african jungle movies now.

thats how i feel about swastikas

you got him good

So let me get this straight. Not only are you all going to advertise Google, Twitter, and Skype, but now you're going to advertise Disney too?

Fuckin meme magic

In fact he hated skypes

>google shit
>now abandoning pepe in favor of mickey mouse

I give CTR props. You've finally managed to subvert this board.

Good job guys. May kek have mercy on our souls.

bumping for interest

Why not?

Because one does not force a meme.

A meme is a natural phenomenon that arises and grows on the amount of keks it gives to the world.

Micky is perfect.
Walt Dinsney
youtube.com/watch?v=-_7oZeKBpsE

Micky mouse confirmed for Holocaust promoter.

I give 281_re43 confirmation that this is actually a good idea.

It was foretold.

This is genius

Our reality is being tampered with

It's too much

Heil Micke

bump

>why dont we start doing the same with Mickey Mouse?
don't do it goy

>5150
nice

this is what we should be doing, if they wanna ban shit and make lists then we should claim EVERY FUCKING THING WE WANT AND GET IT ON THAT LIST

CRASH ALL THERE SHIT WITH NO SURVIVORS

This seems like a conditioned response to making Pepe an official hate symbol. It's almost like this is what (((they))) want us to do but I don't know why.

check this Mic Magic

lol as if CTR was smart enough to come up with this genius idea. shout out to OP

Exactly, if we fall we bring them with us

found the jew

Pass

Welp, I'm sold. I'll make a shit ton tonight. Long Live the Meme War

He would understand and welcome what will be done to his works.

This has already been done in Billy Bat

>Mickey Mouse shot JFK

Shit I am trying to see the flaw in this.

I like Pepe tho

check em

What did Kenneth Anger mean by this??

dailymotion.com/video/x4rxm8_mouse-heaven_shortfilms

>KORINE: The occult and old Hollywood have played a big part in your work. Is there any kind of crossover between them? What was the energy that connected the two of them, for you?

>ANGER: Well, I'm sorry, I really can't answer that.

They want us to create false idols in the name of meme magic.

I shall collab them as well.

No, we must meme Moon Man into the media.
I can die happy after that.

MFW this backfires and 4chin is shut down forever.

>forcing a meme
Yeah, why not? What could go wrong? It's not like there's a reason forced memes are considered shit.

You have no power here, outsider

Why haven't you guys realized that you can't force memes? Ever attempt to force a meme for a goal has never worked. This is why /r9k/ was unable to make Pepe normie proof and Cred Forums did. Because Cred Forums legitimately enjoyed Pepe which caused a natural flow of memes.

Do you see what I mean though? Right when the ADL posted Pepe as a white power symbol my first reaction was hmm maybe we should make Mickey Mouse nazi edits. Then I thought that that was the obvious reaction and they probably know that. So I'm thinking why?

>>Mickey Mouse shot JFK
same fucking thing totally. here have a shekel

oc hillary pepe clinton

you may download only ONE copy (no duplicates!!!!)

You're a fucking faggot

>why dont we start doing the same with Mickey Mouse?

Because Mickey is already an established and ubiquitous symbol?

Stupid fuck.

KEKING CHECKED MAINE

THIS IS A SETUP! THEY WILL USE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT LAWS TO BRING DOWN Cred Forums WHILE DEFAMING THE WORK OF AN AVOWED ANTI-COMMIE. IT'S A WIN WIN FOR THE GLOBALISTS.

OUT OF HERE HEATHEN

This.

Someone is pushing for us to defame Mickey for some reason. Im not sure how this would have any effect on the election, or why they would want us to do it... unless its more claims about trump supporters being racist... fucking niggers.

For you

Should we do this kek?

Should we make disney Nazi again?

Command us oh kek!

Cred Forums what is a good background for this?

You're probably a smelly wop from the East.

>not even close to dubs
guess not

Such wasted potential

That's not how it works though, the fucking faggots at ADL banned pepe (who was a hit with normies) because we were using him, if we push mickey as some sort of racist symbol the retards will also follow suit.

It's not about trump anymore, this is a war on memes.

every meme is forced by somebody. you are just retarded and falling for the forced meme

Mickey Mouse is a symbol of American creativity and ingenuity. So of course they want to destroy it. Don't take the bait. Plus, copyright infringement laws will be used as an excuse to bring this board down.

re rolling for keks blessing

Have it say Disney Land

You are a bad troll anyone who thinks this board is satire is a manchild troll

Yeah, you hit the nail right on the head

Close but no cigar

>lus, copyright infringement laws
if they wanted to do that they could do that to this website anytime they want. mu is over there posting albums everyday and hundreds of thousands of these images are infringement

this can only work if you guys are super dedicated. look at it this way, we are already here so just why not

Seriously, look how fucking fast the google/skype shit dropped.

I'm ashamed I wasted time trying to make apps=niggers/jew/fags funny. It felt forced as fuck and quickly got off message.

Also, assuming our (((white))) op isn't a CTR shill then you're fucking retarded trying to meme MICKY MOUSE. Disney has been an object of leftist hate for DECADES.

Do your research Noseberg.

How about some Miss Piggy (symbol of strong, independent women) having feels for a frog memes?

>every meme is forced by somebody
As expected shills don't understand the first thing about memes.

>Mickey Mouse is a symbol of American creativity and ingenuity.
because stealing a character someone else made and making your whole life about it is that

We should do the Democrat donkey

you don't understand what I'm saying and are just repeating moronic truisms that everyone online says.

I think we're saving that for when google starts it's program to censor non PC content. It's kinda dumb to be doing it before hand.

Okay, I wasn't on board with your other dumb shit (pretend to be racist hillary fans, self censor with google and skype) but I'm all for this

How can I argue with kek?

We ruin Mickey Mouse.

I kind of like that any content that's generated with replacing companies or mascots for things can be subject to copyright claims.

The downside is that if it's DMCA'd, it keeps normies from being redpilled and the upside is that it stops people just in the game for monitization.

It literally is what the Jews want. See my previous post The difference this time is it's funny.

Did you notice how the arguments used to stop this are the exact same used to stop google = nigger and skype = kike ?
"retards ! psyops ! it won't work ! it's dumb !".

What's going on here ?

Nope, it would be protected by transformative fair use laws. It would be a parody.

repeating digits of truth

it's actually an unholy alliance of the undercover opposition and scared little faggots worried about getting v& by the current administration that cry "we just joking, guise"

The real Cred Forums will abide

Begun, the meme war has

Yea I'll do whatever. I just wanted to get my point across that we're probably walking into a trap. Hope you guys put some thought into this.

On second thought, I had a change of heart. I'd rather just spew poopoo peepee like I've been doing

Fuck this kike nonsense

Guys I saw this idea in a previous thread but what if we made a character called Starry, an antisemetic Star of David which would force them to ban their own symbol as hate speech

no you are wrong! time for mickey to fash the nation

doubles of reality

may the force be with us

I decided against it.

It's funny, but it's like ALMOST memeworthy.

They're getting better, for sure. But still not on our level and I'm not really satisfied with spreading it.

I mean Pepe had surpassed Mickey Mouse as an icon long ago. Pepe is eternal. Mickey only survives because of copyright slavery. They have to do better.

Found the CTR kike

who gives a shit if Cred Forums gets shut down?

I quite like the idea of mickey mouse being a pro white mouse.

oh another forced meme, this is great. last week it was googles this its mickey mouse. when will you fools realize you are being bated by ctr/ai

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Eat shit.

Besides, Cred Forums getting shut down would be a boon, much like killing a jellifish.

Pretty much everyone agrees the google/skype meme was bullshit, this one has at least some potential.

Before the massive influx of shill/shitposting I might have been able to see it that way. But this thread reeks of newfaggotry.

Whether it's kiddies from Cred Forums or reddit wanting to make their own maymays or actual shillbots I can't say for sure, but a Cred Forumsack knows a Cred Forumsack(even a shitposting one).

tl;dr

GET OUUUT RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit

if anything, you guys should simply bring back classic Disney shit

Before the company was jewed out by megakikes.

Senpai I love the idea

No, the left is literally just idiots. They think they can call one cartoon racist and be done with it. Especially mickey mouse. Repurpose the biggest goddamn symbol of feels good bullshit as a nazi and it will stop them from pushing pepe. Maybe cause some self reflection and they'll go to walmart and buy a gun and ammo and off themselves.

bretty gud

those jews at disney will be so nosehurt

report this thread, sage
is right

are you talking about slavery?

he can be mickeys new ultra racist side kick

>you guys should simply bring back classic Disney shit

That is not how it works.

Moot tried to force memes and fell down like the fucking faggot he is. He failed so hard he even gave up on Cred Forums. We, of Cred Forums, made him quit.

We are actually mostly old usenet and Cred Forumstards

Nevar forget this

here's another good Mickey

Well, its not bad. Not trip worth good, but its in the right direction.

I say we try to ruin Mickey

well 8pol had some funny ideas too. I guess we should just workshop until we find something we all think is hilarious and then all the memes will just flow.

fuck you kike chan faggots

About half of us are dual posters. We've had straw polls before.

youtube.com/watch?v=sls5H4xVHys

dailymotion.com/video/x19uzdz_walt-disney-unleashed-racist-mickey-in-1933_fun

>About half of us are dual posters. We've had straw polls before

After the Cuckening, many of us became like that.

And then some of us realized that crip chan was controlled by kikes that are LARPing as NSDAP

Wake up

what a waste

Plus it is already used a bunch for racist and antiracist propaganda. We should use a less complicated figure. I'm going to stick with Pepe for now.

kek

Donald Duck is halfway there already?

This, we need to take the rainbow from the fags.

For you senpai

>Plus, copyright infringement laws will be used as an excuse to bring this board down.
One word: parody.

Is-

Is this loss?

There autism is strong though. They're good at shit like this.

lets make it stand for ETHNOPLURALISM

Actually you don't even need to alter Mickey much, just put him in the same picture a Pepe doing similar things, and it's done.

Walt Disney was perfectly fine with the jews. Most of the really talented artists at Disney in the old days were Jews and Walt joked if religious background=talent, that's all he'd hire. Threw a lawyer off the studio lot for making anti-semetic jokes about the Sherman Brothers. Got a Man of the Year award from the B'nai B'rith and donated money to a lot of Jewish charities.

He fucking hated commies and unions though.

Great!

PRAISE MICKEY

Now with proper spelling

>8pol had some funny ideas
That would be a first

That's surprising they seem like a dower bunch

it'll never catch on

everyone would have to try really hard

he is a recognizable character which people latch onto. It has potential. Plus if we get enough recognition sjw's will attack Disney over their history of racist depictions of people. We just need to get the right feel for Herr mouse.
Perhaps put yellow(like his buttons) or red(like pants) swastikas on him.
give him a nazi suite
We just need to make a character around this

I don't believe you can force a meme, I do think you can bend existing memes to your will though.

Smug SS hat Mickey with his hand on his chin when?

I'm on a phone right now sorry senpais

In general Cred Forums needs new memes. We are getting stale. God we will be like Cred Forums soon. Nothing innovative, no major power

I'm on the fence here guys. Some dubs might convince me

Wouldn't felix be better?

Otto messmer was redpilled as fuck

>Captain Hook is a hook nosed kike

Less cultural clout, no one will care what we do to him

>Cheating on Kermit the Frog for Pepe the Frog
Thats pretty clever.

Ahh, true. I just figured since op seems a little sus, and we don't know the motives for choosing mickey, whom the left already hates...

>There autism is strong

Thanks for reminding me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=87GsHvjes6E
youtube.com/watch?v=oH8AzIcseL8
youtube.com/watch?v=JMXbkc7pD50
youtube.com/watch?v=C5mzeEqJdDk
youtube.com/watch?v=k9U8AvYMbPI
youtube.com/watch?v=pAQ1uWJhmOM

howd I do Cred Forums?

But Disney is pandering to them now. The manchildren and sjw tumblrista millennials are a big portion o their income. They are doing POC now, they include lesbian characters. Woman don't need no man
We can get them to look beyond the veil, and see Disney's racist history. They will lose plenty of profits if we exploit this properly.

Please pol go through with this

It would be so funny

separate always confused me. what a shit word. seperate. clearly per, not par.

Here it is.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_of_the_South

They love pretending that this movie never existed. Would any characters from it be of any use?

Go back to plebbit, faggot

Your newfaggotry is so strong it makes me fucking sick

Was already posted

They have a big POC blockbuster coming out a bunch of Articles on their racist history could make a dent if timed right.
I have never visited that site in my life

Won't work if its a commercial symbol. Remember Moon Man?

or how hollywood Jews made the blonde woman, a symbol of Aryan beauty and purity, into a dumb bimbo

We kind of have a similar idea going already senpai

That movie was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY

>I have never visited that site in my life

And you should never visit this website again.

You don't belong here.

The symbol of the Alt-right

At least I added some shops to the thread. What have you done?

like all memes.

I meant the faggots posting this stupid shit. Not me.

Yeah but these fucking Jews have "stomach hands" everything they touch it turns into SHIT

I told you are a fucking worthless piece of shit.

Which you are.

Fuck you and your forced memes

>Articles on their racist history
lmao written by who?

I can see it now

>IS DISNEY RACIST?
>by scholomo shekelstein

never gonna happen

No. Mickey is an American icon and a beloved figure to millions of children around the world. We must be careful to not lose sight of what we're fighting for.

Pepe is stupid anyway, all these pagan idiots with their worship of this cartoon frog. Less of it the better. If pagans like it then we are into idiot territory.

This is that google faggotry all over again.
>implying Cred Forums users would invike meme magic with an sigil of miloch

>IS DISNEY RACIST
according to the left yes

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

make it then...

pepe jumped the shark. Sorry guys, between this and trump's imminent loss, it's all over.

>Ordered a small Pepe lapel pin from etsy yesterday
>Pepe is a hate symbol today

I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail! It's a pepe with a slav-suit, with booze and a cigarette.

What business do I call to get a Pepe mascot suit?

Liberal in what sense? He was critical of jews if I remember correctly.

This is 100x better than calling niggers googles

>Because Mickey is already an established and ubiquitous symbol?

So was Pepe.

So are we doing this or not? Cause if we are, I'm gonna make a shitload of "white supremacy" mickeys and dump them in a couple days.

If anything Shrek needs to be a white nationalist symbol.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dKi71IeG6o

kek wills it

You're an idiot. Go learn how Googles langauge AI works, then come back when you have a clue.

ARE WE FUCKING DOING THIS???

I don't wanna work on memes for a whole day just for them to fall flat.

When the faggots push back this much, you know you're over the target. Full steam ahead.

Disney enforced all the family values I ever got in my life

Fuck this idea

then make them flexible, so they could be used whether the mickey idea gets abandoned or not.

>implying national socialist values aren't family values

Glad this thread is over and all the 'artists' went to bed. Millhouse not a memem and no areyou. Gn and gj guy

Heavyweights was disney? Huh...

good plan pham

>that sign on the pole
>walt

>force
Are you new? here in the chans we create the memes

yeah. And I just looked at the cast list on imbd. For being only 2% of the population, there sure are a lot of Jews in that movie.

>not Spongebob
>not hitting most SJW's in the feels
It's like you're not even trying.

this is an even better idea of that of googles/niggers

operation rat

>modern "high art" aka "I cant paint so I just resort to being a bad photocopier"

Disney is going to fuck you in the ass.

>google hangouts

Walt Disney would approve.
Seriously.

The best part is Walt was actually a racist and white supremacist and anti-Semite so it fits quite well
But don't put him in normal Pepe memes, just racist/anti-Semitic memes

Walking into traps is our thing here.

Can you explain this pic?