Normies Fled to Cred Forums to make us look like we turned on Trump

I wish you premature cuck baby Washington Post Salon Voxers would get it through your dumb globalist head, Trump won, and is still winning. Go (((CTR))) somewhere else say, Reddit? Cause that's where the Alt-Right lies right?

the fact that you think we are the alt-right, or go under any other label shows you're not from 'round these parts

Just spam some pee pee poo poo pepes to scare them off again.

>>

The fact that you think I was stating we are the alt right proves you are just as fucking retarded as CTR shills, ya nigger.

Bumping this for fucking truth

Refer to this please.

((( )))

Dumb fucking degenerate

I'm with you all the way OP Cred Forums just doesn't feel comfy anymore.

What's with everyone crying "SHILL" and "CTR"? Are you all this new to Cred Forums?

This type of shitposting is a tradition on all and any popular boards. Look at Cred Forums's reaction to the most popular anime every season, especially fucking Madoka back in 2011. Or look at Cred Forums at pretty much any given point in time about anything big and popular.

I'm surprised this classic shitposting didn't start sooner desu.

FUCK OFF CTR

CTR

>says the normalfag alt-right redditor

>muh neo-nazi safe space
Brace yourself for Queen Hillary faggots

when the ctr globalists take the (((bait)))

I'm going to say one thing here. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican . I'm not alt left or alt right . I'm an American and I love this country. That's why I'm voting Trump. I hate Hilary and hope she shits herself at the next debate. She is a criminal and a cunt .

Thank you for
C orrecting
T he
R ecord
my Jewish compatriot

#imwithher

Shoot, not only am I none of those things, but I'm also not even racist, and I'm voting for trump because Hillary is literally a globalist puppet

Shit senpai are you me?

You getting woke Cred Forumsacks?!!!!!!!!

On another note why is the transition music on infowars so based I wish they'd play full songs instead of fucking commercials god dammit alex you and your fucking water filters I liked that song

>pic related
when?

You do not convert Cred Forums
If there's one thing I learned it's that Cred Forums converts you

Tbh, on a realer note I'm not alt-right, or even a Republican. I'm just simply for Americanism, not Globalism and that's the good fight we all need to fight for.

>letting a group sway your thinking

Is your last name Stein by chance?

FUcking this. Fuck the alt right this is about more than some faggy movement. This is our fucking country and seriously Trump is our last fucking chance. Clinton will run this country into the ground