Trump hasnt posted one kid pic of himself

Trump hasnt posted one kid pic of himself.

Why does Hillary keep doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCyvyyo6dtQ
twitter.com/Icarus_Twit/status/777082343605534720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't Trumps father start out by essentially picking up bent nails, fixing them, and discarded lumber to build houses?

What the fuck does she have to be proud of, Trump worked with his father even up until he retired, helping him build houses, helping him do the real estate, and then taking over.

Hillary didnt do that, in fact she most likley let sold her fathers business the moment she was able and laughed with all the money.

Because she looks old as shit

Wow Hillary had such a humble and relateable childhood not like that racist billionaire Trump who got a small loan of a million dollars from his father. #imwithher

This. A fucking shame what this ball of white joy turns into.

>I am Hillary. I am not robot, beep beep. Please reference picture to see I am human, beep beep, beep. Insert smile, end transmission. Boop.

Lol her dad was in the 0.01%

Because we are electing a president not someone's senile aunt

her dad looks jewish

Because libtards vote based on feelings instead of brains.

Looks like Cenk.

>hard, honest work
>career Politician
Choose one

>Hard
>Honest
She slept her way into the white house. Big whoop.

Because they're the only pictures where she looks human.

In this pic, Hillary looks like a normal little girl. Where did it all go so wrong?

got these from a thread earlier and thread 404'd before i could ask :

Is that LIPSTICK?

>Why does Hillary keep doing it?

She trying to appear human

it's not working

MUH PULLING THE HEARTSTRINGS OF THE MURIKANES

Hillary was born a poor black child.

>Rodhams
>Working class

dont know if this is the original color or a cheap restoration dont know how that shit works but whats wrong with her lips why are they so puffy

NAFTA would have run her father out of business.

Fucking cunt.

Trump is so out of touch with ordinary people it's staggering. "Dodging taxes makes me smart" LMAO.

hahahaha look at this retarded getup

she realizes her elder crone form is profoundly ugly

why do her parents look like such kikes?

This. Bitch is practically American royalty.

Hillary does to trigger you freakazoid pedos.

Everybody thinks she's a gargoyle so she has to prove she's a real person and not a statue crafted in a workshop come to life.

ugly cunt nose

>I'm a normie just like you, my father made drapes!
Because this^

Her dad was a Republican, right?

No, you stupid.

She's so extremely unlikeable and even her voting base know she's dying, so it's just a feeble attempt to make herself look pure, wholesome and capable of living long enough to make it to 2017 for why she does this.

"Hillary, your dad would be voting for TRUMP if he were alive today," - Donald at the next debate.

Two wasn't enough.
She's always gotten uglier as she got older.

bucktoothed anne frank lookin cunt

dem cankles had already begun

>not understanding the difference between "dodging taxes" and taking advantage of existing tax laws
>not understanding that all rich democrats including Hillary do it as well

You should die now for the greater good, but if you choose to not suicide, PLEASE do not reproduce, we have enough retarded sub-80 IQ googles as it is.

Taco bowl trump and KFC trump. Granted he was celebrating Cinco and thanking niggers

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

He should next time she pulls that "My dad was a small business owner so I know....".

I wasn't a full on Republican until I started a business. It is fucking hard and Democrats constantly make it harder. Every fucking year they think of new unneeded shit to fuck people over.

sailor suits look retarded

>Honest

So she learned nothing from her father?

To prey on the emotions and mental inferiority of women.

Why does her dad look like Tim Kaine?

Nuh uh,it's cute.
You're taste in girl clothes is shit.

*This* picture looks like what Chelsea looks like now.

I always half-believed the Webb Hubbell rumor.

But this photo makes me see how Chelsea's a variant on Hill's gene pool.

how much you want to bet CTR was behind these hundreds of shitposts?

>whole career as politician
>salary paid by taxpayers

>may not get you multi-million-dollar bailouts
i think she means hundred billion

I see you're out in full force tonight. Nice duplicate post.

In case it get deleted;

>You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

>I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

>But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

>Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

>He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

>Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

>Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

>Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of...

you get it. also posted a still from the lion king

Her team told her she needed to work on humanizing herself for the voting public, who felt she was too cold and robotic. Hence muh father, muh granddaughter, muh father, muh granddaughter, look I was young once. As far as I can tell it isn't really working, everyone knows the images are faked and that she was hatched fully formed from an egg of stone summoned from the ethereal plane by the life-sacrifice of a thousand wytches.

>but the wallpaper with the ink and long thing, and oohgaheeee

/thread

She is a walking corpse and wants people to translate that into wisdom, because lol.

fuck off CTR shill this shit corny as hell

She understands /pol like em young

Gave me a chuckle m80.

You know why.

if this isnt the bitchiest face youve ever seen i dont know what is

No, is CUTE. CUTE.
What do you think a cute girl look like then? Lets see your good taste

Are her parents kikes? They look like kikes.

The same reason they plastered trayvon as a 10 year old kid instead of a 18 year old linebacker

She looks like her parents told her she was smart too much.

That cunt was wearing problem glasses before it was cool.

I hate how she acts like she lived a humble middle class life. Park Ridge, IL is a very wealthy community, and her "small business owner" dad tried to get into Richard Daley's political machine to capitalize on property investments.

Hillary Clinton is a scammer, probably the complete polar opposite of hardworking and honest.

How can someone claim such things? She probably does work hard at scamming people though.

"Honest", a great example of why anyone who thought Trump won, or didn't do so bad is thinking in those terms. She is a personification of contradiction/hypocrisy.

>Rodham entered politics once. Hoping to work his way into Richard J. Daley's Democratic Party political machine in order to capitalize on a downtown investment he had made, he ran for Chicago alderman as a Democratic-leaning independent in 1947, but was decisively beaten by someone running on the regular Democratic line.[6] According to some family members, this episode led to his strong dislike of the Democratic Party for the rest of his life

Rodham was a staunch supporter of Barry Goldwater's 1964 presidential campaign and remained a committed Republican until his death. Even after his daughter married Democrat Bill Clinton, he (according to Bill Clinton) "never gave up hope that his son-in-law would join him in the Republican Party and support a cut in the capital gains tax."

wew

can already tell she's someone to avoid

Because Hillary looked kind of innocent as a kid and she can barely even relate to other human beings now. It's playing on peoples emotions.

Trump doesn't need to do it because he still acts like a hot-headed, arrogant human being. It also doesn't seem like there are a whole lot of photos of him anyway.

Side note, does anyone have the shop of the Kinder bar kid with Trump's face?

>conservative dress is corny

I bet you like sluts in yoga pants

Get out and take your shit taste with you faggot

>getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for an hour of speaking of "hard work"
>graduating from law school, failing the Washington bar exam and then getting thrown off of an investigation is "hard work"
>riding your husband's coattails into politics is "hard work"

Just realized that Hillary is possibly the greatest troll in the entire world, aside from Trump.

She looks like every stuck up upper class white bitch I've ever seen.

"B..b...but my dad was a small business.. I mean small business owner... w...we were middle class!"

Just like everyone at my university who drives a Mercedes or BMW and acts like they're just a normal regular everyday middle class American!

hippie ass degenerate

>Implying the outfit you posted isn't full of anxiety-ridden tumblr bullshit.

Twee's are just conservatively-dressed tumblr hipsters.

Should i storytime?

Go nuts :^)

>yfw they literally machine produced her and dozens of others like her in the 40s and 50s

Japan proxy shill back at it again

HERPES
E
R
P
E
S

alrighty

>twee

I've literally never heard of that term before.

that hairstyle is repulsive

Top kek. Look at how much this mad cuck wrote. What a meltdown.

smug harlot

listen to twee-pop pleb

anons have photoshopped these to make their dicks go hard. i saw a few anons say they enhanced the images somehow..

complaining about males muh soggy knee most likely

That was quite a mouthful.

I guess you are used to that kind of thing.

because adult her is a corrupt dying politician

because shes a narcissist and this election is suppose to be all about her, not some stupid billionaire

DRUMPF BTFO

Hillary isn't doing it herself, all post signed with -H are by her

again with the herpes slut?

why didnt someone fuck the communist out of her?

God damnit send me back in time

She has the crazy eyes even as a child

Imagine hilloli sitting on your lap and then taking your hand and putting it up her little skirt.

>ctr

>get utterly, totally, completely btfo
>y-y-y-y-y-you wrote too much i-i-i-i-i still win
God, this place turned into such a joke

Kepe going user this is fucking gold

That hiloli clinton is even more adorable than the meme itself

i wish hillary saw the things posted on this site. i couldnt imagine her reaction.

she wants to rub her hands so bad you just know

Two? This is at least the 6th time ive seen it today

>having a small business owner for a dad may not get you multi million dollar bailout

>but it does teach you the value of hard honest work

is what you said to Gaddafi's son before ya killed him Hillary?

>ctr
I'm mentioning the fact that op claims Hillary has been posting pics of her childhood when it's staff.

Thanks for correcting our record.

check out her bathing suit.

should have been busy sucking her husbands dick instead of wearing just revealing whore shit, might have kept him

lol @ this pic

the only somewhat good pic of her, and thats a compliment

Her tumblrina phase

He spent like ten minutes typing out an extremely angry post about a subjective debate. It's like he took all of the ranting about how much trump sucks during the last 24 hours and dumped a truckload of rage and butthurt on top of it.

have another

>Implying that's her
>implying that isn't a "locker"
>implying a bunch of blue pilled retards would understand the real relationship between Hillary and Trump

notice how everyone else is wearing normal shit and coloring

get a diet you fat fuck

I love Hillary's changing accents.

And fuck this video for trying to justify it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCyvyyo6dtQ

>unacceptible

fuckin a ruined the whole vibe for me

still.. 10/10 would ruin vibe again

Think her dad was proud of how hard she worked to covered up her husband's rape victims? Or maybe he was proud of how hard she works to have foreign countries bribe her? Or how hard she works to cover it up?

someone get this landwhale a vegan pal

at how hard she worked at not working

We might as well embarass the cunt. Sorry mods i gotta do.

Who wants to storytime this? I hope she cringes at the thought of us creating this smut someday.

Are these pics even of her, or some similar, but better looking child?

She's trying to appeal to pedophiles

honest work of being ROAYL "trophy" wife
being first lady doesn't qualify for nothing

Man that little host slut is fucking hot. Those are some big ass titties.

I want to ram my cock down her throat and watch her choke on my cum.

>Small loan into your inner colon
Haha

I should say if you guys want more Hilloli go to the link in pic related. Its not as great a chan but the loli board has a thread up for her

If Hillary still looked like this I would vote for her

She wants us to think she is Hilloli.

Hilloli likes to suck. On lollipops. Lollipops only.

Close. The story I've heard most is that when Trump's dad was just starting out, he'd regularly go through the work sites after hours, picking up discarded nails and scrap lumber to use the next day and keep costs down.

>Nuh uh,it's cute.
>You're taste in girl clothes is shit.
U are a pedo.

Hillary's beaver face can't compete with the Jill Pill.

>No, is CUTE. CUTE.
>What do you think a cute girl look like then? >Lets see your good taste

Stop Pedo stop.

>muh dad
>muh dad
>muh dad

Hillary, we get it.

No wonder Bill wanted a mistress! Wow, take care of yourself!

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

We need to stop ignoring that he father was part of the Chicago mafia...

Many keks were had with the whole story user. 10/10

In order for Hillary to appear as human, you have to go all the way back to her childhood.

Checked

and thats a wrap. Going to spend money on VSdrawguy and have him make his own Some Girls Are Born To Lead but with Hilloli being a complete whore at school

Has anyone actually shown Hilloli to Jill Stein in real life? Can you get it to her using Twitter?

>honest
>hilary glinton

Hahahahaj

twitter.com/Icarus_Twit/status/777082343605534720

Just a shoop though

>Emotional artifice. These ppl is creepy.

Those dubs mean something.

>using a word with bad connotations to make something seem like a bad thing
the proper term is tax avoidance, retard, and it's 100% legal. everyone practices it
when you claim dependents? tax avoidance
when you take deductions based on taxes paid in other states? tax avoidance
and anyone in a full time job avoids taxes because federal unemployment tax is reduced if state unemployment tax is paid (technically businesses avoid but in reality that comes out of your salary)

Would you Cred Forums?

At any point in her life?

Roll the wizard you become in your next life or else your future daughters will fuck niggers

Nah this is better. Roll it or else your mom dies tonight.

kill yourself

Dub get

They keep asking if she has any photos where she doesn't look like a cunt

When is she going to die already?
Why do we have to deal with this shit?

Life is not fair. People like Hillary and George Soros seem to live far longer than normal people. They just don't die.

When was the last time in our life time when a truly evil old person just died? I can't recall a single one. It's like these people can outlive us.

cause that's not her. duh.

id bang the shit out of her

Who wouldnt?

R-roll

rool

rolllllllllll

She doesn't, whoever runs her account does.

Hillary doesn't even know how to use Twitter.

She needs to constantly tell people she's a human being and she wasn't hatched from an egg in a government lab.

she is trying to make herself seem more human so she posts cute kid pictures from a time before she was a dying sickly old robot

Sounds like he was just being a Jew.

it's trying to humanize itself.
by constantly posting pictures of the skin it's wearing when it was still in possession of a human, this reptile is attempting to draw attention away from the fact that nobody has released a thermal image of "hillary" or the fact that you've never seen "hillary" and carrion in the same place at the same time.

it's typical "look at me being a human child" reptilian tactics.

real graph here

usdmex going down means trump is winning.

roolllll

This is how Hillary's dad taught her the value of hard, honest work?

O my gosh, she looks srsly qt3.14 here, reminds me of an ex-gf, my first teen love relationship

Hillary looks like the girl on the playground who would get square #1 in 4 square then get all her friends in the other squares while fucking everyone Else until nobody wanted to play anymore

I saw this pasta earlier

Sad seeing a qt turn into an evil hag

why did this happen Cred Forums?

K

how does she have blonde hair? her parents look like gypsies.

role call

Women love posting selfies.

>changing accents

christ, no wonder she sounds like obama recently

In case you didn't know that's not kkk

fukc

Both of her parents look like full-blown kikes.

Hmmmmmm