What are Cred Forums thoughts on the tobacco jew? Should it be cheaper?

What are Cred Forums thoughts on the tobacco jew? Should it be cheaper?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2509609/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_in_the_Philippines#Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=8BQwBnxcPiA
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2011/03/mint-that-kills-the-curious-life-of-menthol-cigarettes/73016/
cbsnews.com/news/why-big-tobacco-targeted-blacks-with-ads-for-menthol-cigarettes/
youtube.com/watch?v=qOyN1KwtRII
examine.com/supplements/nootropic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_equivalent_dose
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0048969784900159
cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/the-black-lung-lie/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5094189
webmd.com/lung/copd/what-is-emphysema
youtube.com/watch?v=D-y_N4u0uRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7taArbuni90
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3809219
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6770764
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25012035
sciencealert.com/a-man-who-lives-without-90-of-his-brain-is-challenging-our-understanding-of-consciousness
youtube.com/watch?v=rPbsZDk02M8
metrolyrics.com/plasticities-lyrics-andrew-bird.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23573257
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smoking is for retards and fags.
And every one of you island spic bastards on your shithole island should fucking die. It would pretty okay place if it wasn't for you fuckers.

the world would be a better without germanics pigs

duubs and its true

cigars are fine

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2509609/

It's false. And you're pretty much subhuman leftovers from evolution.

I smoke cigarettes and cigars, on occasion. I'm fine with it.

>And you're pretty much subhuman
and who say that?
a germanic pig that got every thanks to romans?
oh please

>What are Cred Forums thoughts on the tobacco jew?

Tobacco is the nicotine jew, Juanito. Lrn2meme or get off my 4chins.

>cigarettes
that is for girls and faggots

Men smoke cigars

Ya'll need a cookie

The tobacco industry is actually one of the few businesses which isn't controlled by jews

The jews are actually behind the anti-smoking agenda

I wish they'd lift the ban on flavored cigarettes.
Kids don't smoke cigarettes anymore they vape so there's no reason not to allow cherry flavored cigarettes anymore.

No, filtered cigarettes, I find are more apt for women. I smoke filterless. I enjoy the taste of them.

Nah, just the fact you fuckers were messing with stones while we had actual civilization.

My friend got me hooked bc he didnt want to smoke alone. That was like six years ago.

Now i smoke organic onez so im not smoking plutonium. My other friend gave me two cartons he got for free but they are not organic. Im trying not to smoke them all and instead vape them in my PAX2

>smoking
That is for fags.
>I enjoy the taste of them.
How? They taste like shit.

>The tobacco industry is actually one of the few businesses which isn't controlled by jews
really?
is pic related what you would call jewish?
he is a very rich man from here

Low test if you think they taste like shit. Go braid your hair and paint your nails, faggot.

The Tobacco industry is one of the few non jewish / government fundraisers such as the pharma giants are today in the US.

Is it about health or is about profit?
Plenty of smokers do not suffer from cancer and will live to be fucking old around here up to 80, 90 years old, etc.
Smoking circumvents appitite and smokers in every workplace I've been at are all around more relaxed, level minded people who suffer from less stress, anxiety, etc.

You can't sell your pills, bullshit therapy, anti depression drugs and trickery if people avoid being obese or depressed :^)

That's a broad analysis. Not all cigarettes are the same. I can taste the differenc between Lucky Strike (My main brand) and camel. Camel is harsher. Meanwhile Marlboro Red vs. Marlboro Light, and it goes on. I enjoy the flavor of tobacco.

Oh boy here we go

>wealthy Dominicans

>we had actual civilization.
that is after the romans
1400 years ago

why dont you post your history from 200 AD?
>That is for fags.
1 cigar a week is not bad

what?

then chew tobacco you fucking puss

I drink copious amounts of scotch and bourbon. I'm a frequent cigar smoker (1 - 2 a day) but I limit my cigarette intake successfully to around 10 - 12.

>you don't like my disgusting faggy habit?
>what a fag
C'mon, mate.
>Not all cigarettes are the same
Yes, they are.
>1 cigar a week is not bad
Yeah, if you're a fag.

Dip is the true White Man's vice.

I love smoking but I'm poor and can't afford 17$ every two days.
So I'm quitting next week, gonna try and replace it with exercise.

No, not all cigarettes have the same taste. I've tried a decent many brands (domestic and imported). The tastes vary widely. You're simply inexperienced if you say otherwise.

why you are so bitter?
>I'm a frequent cigar smoker (1 - 2 a day)
7 x 50?
how old are you?

isnt that bad for your health?

In moderation. Used everyday it's gives you gum disease and throat cancer. My old man dips and all his teeth are implants now.

I think it is degenerate although I like to smoke once an awhile when drinking.

Nicotine is a hunger supressant (good), increases focus and decreases anxiety. It is a mild stimulant like caffeine. Both are benefits to a productivesociety.

It is the intake method that is questionable, especially the cigarettes of today that are sorayed with pesticides. These pesticides are ok to eat (allegedly) but when you egnite them it creates plutonium. You are inhaling radioactive material; look it up. Not even conspuracy theory, it's mainstream science.

what is that?

$1 a pack here. Pretty cheap.

Used to be like 20 cents a pack before stupid "Sin" tax.

Nothing better than to smoke 3 packs of good ol camel after a hard days of work.

Normally I smoke lancero or panatela which have a smaller ring size (35 - 38) and are longer.

I exercise daily and live a healthy life other than smoking tobacco and drinking. I'm 26.

Good tobacco(pipe and quality cigars) is pretty nice.
But cigs are utter trash. The lowest-quality leaf you can get.
I knew, I grew up on a tobacco farm. Nothing like standing in a barn full of curing tobacco.
The nigs that helped us were model nigs as well. Never caused trouble, and had no issues with us calling them niggers either.

All drugs have their ups and downs. Good tobacco helps a man think and compose ideas.

60 cigs in one day.
What are you doinh Philipines?

Cigarettes are for plebs. Pipe smoking is for educated patricians.

Dip? It's cut tobacco that you stock between your gum and lip. Pretty good shit actually but awful for guns.

10-12 a day?

> (OP)
>I think it is degenerate although I like to smoke once an awhile when drinking.
Cool, I smoke once in a while when I am shooting up heroin.

i plan of buying a 10 pack box to smoke 1 a week

i dont want to become addict but is very relaxing to smoke one

>3 packs

Yes, so in other words, about half a pack or a little more.

Pipe tobacco is fantastic.

so do you smoke 1-2 cigars plus 10-12 cigarette a day?

Smoking is my family's tradition.

My grandfather used to smoke 4-5 packs a day.

He died of lung cancer a while back.

Read You are smoking polonium 210 regardless of how your tobacco was grown. Alpha particle emitters inside your organs is about the worst thing that you can do to yourself.

Note this is why marajuana smokers do not get cancer. No radioactive particles in hemp.

Stop fucking smoking.

confirmed fag.

you guys are really addict
it was spain that brought tobacco to your islands right?

its weird you arent mixed and dont speak spanish today

Normally it's just one cigar, it all depends on when I start drinking during the night. If I start right after supper, then I'll likely have two. Mind you, I never smoke more than 2/3 of a cigar. It's just poor form.

Nice stan trips

Also yes the filters are different in the US than here, I've did some research on this and all in all it doesn't make much difference, when you ignite with a lighter it brings up more dangerous fumes than any cig you might smoke, using matches after they burned for a good 5 seconds is the best way.

Best smoking recipe, ever. Peter Stokkebye shag, Rizla Liquorice Cigarette Rolling Papers. FTW.

Jesus i pay $3.20. I wouldn't pay 17 CAD ever.

What if u vape the tobacco?

Why do niggers like menthol cigs so much?

what about cigarettes?
do you smoke 10 a day?

Fpbp

Yes my colonial brother.

We are both cash crop nations from the same colonial master.

It's because it took 1 year for a galleon from Spain to reach here so there weren't any race mixing and we don't really speak Spanish because the Americans outlawed it and forced us to learn English.

Cigs are so cheap so many people get addicted.

Living in this country is so stressful so smoking a good cig after or during hard times feels good.

Almost religiously. I'm not normally a stressed person, and I credit that to smoking. When I was doing full-time Army National Guard, I was smoking a pack and a half to two packs. That harmed my running time so I kiboshed that for a different bolder smoke with no filter and cut it down.

One Pinatubo wasn't enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_in_the_Philippines#Statistics

>There are 17.3 million Filipino adult smokers (15 years or older), 48 percent (14.6 million) of which are males and 9 percent (2.8 million) are females.[2] In addition, 23 percent of Filipino adults are daily tobacco smokers; 38.2 percent for males, who on the average smoked 11 cigarettes a day, and 6.9 percent for females, who on average smoked 7 cigarettes per day

Filipinos smoke like chimneys. 38.2% of males smoking an average of 11 cigarettes per day is pretty terrible.

17$ for a pack of cigarettes is insane. It will only cost about 4 - 5$ in the US. Less if you want a discount brand in a discount smoke shop.

I only smoke in one specific scenario. At the bar during nighttime. And I only go there once every 2-3 weeks.

>day 4 of quitting smoking half a pack a day
>supposed to bestow you with a myriad of benefits
>all I got was anxiety,anxiety,irritability and hunger

when does it end anons?

Pipe smoker here. Pipe smoking and, to a lesser extent, cigar smoking, is pretty redpilled. As C.S. Lewis said
>A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to stick in his mouth.
Also
>Tfw just ordered a new Dr. Grabow to replace my old one that broke

there is a 2% chance i am related to you

Why I don't feel any pain or any addiction to nicotine/cigs?

I can freely stop whenever I want and don't have to deal with consequence when doing so.

maltese grandparents user?

The moment you capitulate and smoke again. Just go ahead, old boy. It's not that bad.

I used to smoke a pipe prolifically. I don't care for the red-pilled nonsense, but I liked the taste. Dr. Grabow was my first pipe before I graduated to a Peterson pipe; I highly recommend.

> I can freely stop whenever I want to
>smokes 3 packs a day

try quitting for a week and see how you end up

Haven't smoked in a month.

Nothing so far.

I only smoke to keep our family's tradition.

lol, life regained in hours. No one actually knows how much smoking decreases your life span.

Some people smoke because their life sucks and they want to live a shorter life.

Because you're young or haven't been a real smoker. Try smoking a pack a day for years and quitting.

does Cred Forums recommend a cigarette brand?

pic unrelated

Dr. Grabow was my first too. Once it broke I switched to corn cobs and haven't smoked a briar since. I love briars, I just have never gotten around to getting a new one.

Marlboro. If you don't smoke that you smoke cock. Also never smoke menthol cigs that is for niggers.

>go outside to walk the dog
>get hit by truck
>if I didnt quit smoking I would have died 24 hours ago
really makes you think

maybe your grandpa smoked so much he created a new smoking resisting gene which was passed onto you

camels,luckies,malboros are most redpilled
newports are for niggers
menthols are for women and fags and niggers so never those either

Turquoise American Spirits

Marlboro.
Smooths if you like menthol.
Reds if you don't.

Pall Mall Reds

CONSPIRACY

I smoke Lucky Strike. I simply hate most filtered brands now. The flavor just isn't there and they burn too quickly. I will occasionally smoke Pall Mall Reds

why

>most redpilled
what a gay way to describe a fucking cigarette

also why hate newports so much? I like the menthol desu
youtube.com/watch?v=8BQwBnxcPiA

Woah.

Sent at the same time down to the second, one digit off

God, I miss it everyday.

Fuck yeah

Go listen to rap from the 90s,niggers always going on about huffing newports.Also look up how newports cornered the black market by handing out cigs to black children in inner city parks and shit

literally a nigger cig

Cigars are good but too expensive. Haven't smoke in a long time but it's usually an expensive vice and even more if you smoke the big three (marlboro, lucky strike, camel).

Dumping your hard earned money into the pockets of (((tobacco companies))) while increasing the costs of your own healthcare insurance

Keep smoking my good goyim!

>I like the menthol

Nigger detected. Enjoy your newports.

Anyone use nasal snuff? I've always wanted to try it. I hear it's a pretty much harmless way to consume tobacco. Anyone know where to buy it in Canada without ordering online?

I talked to one about it once and he claimed that Newports were owned by a black family (not true) and so by preferring that brand they were keeping money in the community.

> Be me
> Be med student
> Dissect cadavers
> Can tell immediately if the person smoked

I'll just leave this image here...

You know nothing of the tobacco industry and how critical it is to the US economy. One of few mega-industries that has no business exporting jobs, and so they stay. Go visit Winston-Salem.

thats only if you get lung cancer,lung of a smoker and non smoker look the same you fucking lying nigger

niggers got pretty jewed by newports
tried it once and didnt find it worth it,might as well have chewed nicotine gum

The fact is that there is a smoker by luxury, and a smoker by irresponsibility. The lungs that you falsely purport to be the lungs of every smoker is the latter; an irresponsible smoker. Shame on you.

Off topic but interesting fact. I worked as a bartender in the late 90s, and kept up with the latest booze news. This convenience store down the road from work was in a nigger part of town. (865) Magnolia Ave represent niggas. Anyway, they were market testing a menthol flavored malt liquor there. I never got my hands on a 40 of it, but man I wish I had. Not sure what the nigger to menthol correlation is, but its real.

Used to smoke regularly for about 6 months. Then I decided to save money and quit smoking all together. For a month after quitting I was spitting up brown phlegm in my spit that must have been tar coming off my lungs.

Made me realize just how damaging smoking cigs is for the body. It's not red pilled it's degenerate, now I only smoke cigars occasionally.

So Cred Forums, what are the best cigars?

It's a terrible habit, when I first started smoking it was $1.85 in a pack in jew York, now it's around $10.00, more in the city.
While I'm here, maybe one of you faggots will now a good place to get some THC e-liquid online and delivered.

basically someone shilled to niggers that niggers had 24/7 perma nigger only bad breath and the white man cant smell it on you if you smoke menthols,Give me a few minutes and I can post the source.Same reason why woman and fags smoke them too since they are more self conscious

Swishers.

Smoking is degeneracy and self-chosen slavery.

Swisher sweets. Open it up and dump the tobacco in the trash. Next, reroll it with a high quality indoor grown cannabis sativa.

Lucky Strike
It was good enough for the american people on vietnam, ww2 and korea I say is good enough for you.
Be warned smoking if highly addictive, and you can end it up wasting a lot of money it you became a chain smoker.

Hmm, interesting user, I look forward to this data.

How dare you.

Healthwise, is there any advantage to pipe smoking?

You can smoke my pipe user heh heh.

I've never actually enjoyed a full cigar because I always get tobacco poisoning for some reason but pic related is the best tasting smoke I've ever had.

To know the facts that it will kill you and continue to smoke them is extremely ignorant. Not to mention it tastes fucking awful and stinks like shit.

If you want to kill yourself just do it and stop the slow bleed.

Or wake up you stupid monkey and put your money in places better spent.

These are excellent

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2011/03/mint-that-kills-the-curious-life-of-menthol-cigarettes/73016/

cbsnews.com/news/why-big-tobacco-targeted-blacks-with-ads-for-menthol-cigarettes/

can't find better sources,I'll keep looking and post a thread if I find anything better

Hand fedora, best fedora.

Smokers subsidize obese people's knee surgeries and stomach staples. Not lung cancer treatment or research.

The excessive, higher than gasoline, taxes on tobacco need to stop.

Nice to see the guy on the left is doing much better.

>doesn't roll their own

I'll buy a pack every now and then, though this is the most cost efficient method

Interesting, thanks for the links. Definitely will be looking into this further.

Hello FBI.

I know, and you should know well enough not to fuck around with words.

Did I miss the hidden meaning of this post? Is there going to be an assassination attempt somewhere?

I fucking love tobacco, it's a mans plant. It's a goddamn shame I have substance abuse issues in my family though, and addictive personalities all around. I smoke about 5 cigarettes a day, dip in the afternoon, smoke a cigar after work, and puff on my pipe the rest of the night. I smoke lucky strikes, and puff on five brothers tobacco in a gourd-merryshim pipe like Sherlock Holmes has, good stuff. For dip I'm partial to copenhagen long cut, very tasty.

Usually I'll couple my pipe smoking with a mixed drink. I like the blind Russian or if I'm in the whisky mood I'll have an old fashioned, maybe a Churchill on the weekend. Nothing like mixing a stiff drink. I stopped drinking beer because of excess calories and bloating, interferes with my lift routine when I'm all fattened up. But I'm rambling, my point is tobacco is damn tasty stuff, my favorite vegetable.

If kek wills it then it shall be done.

Oh I'm just a violet porpoise by the way. (And if your brain works above 120iq you'll see all three meanings to my words)

Enjoy the tip you gov't fucker!

No, that's because of the accumulation of tar in the lung.

You can see this happen live if you want:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOyN1KwtRII

Okay, the problem is that tobacco companies put additives in cigarrets that make them much more addictive than natural tobacco or free nicotine.

It's okay if you don't understand addiction on a neurological level, but you recognize it in society, don't you?

I don't see why we should give people the rope to hang themselves with. Nicotine is pretty great as a psychostimulant, I love the patches. I just don't understand why people administer it via commercial cigarrettes.

Cohiba

Oh, Australia.

It's true, everyone dies.

Again, as a medical student... I get to exist among the typical environment of high pressure abuse of stimulants as a study aid, combined with a biologically sane way of using them.

The issue here is that the risk/reward for smoking is very bad. If you want to get a psychostimulant thing going, there are just so many better ways.
Zero: Take vitamin D because all you fucking burgers are D deficient, it makes you hypocalcemic and your brain needs it for electrical activity
One: learn to use nicotine patches. They're great.
Two: Learn to take caffiene pills, hopefully in a composition with other soft cog/energy boosters like conenzyme Q10, theanine.

Three: go here

examine.com/supplements/nootropic/

and to reddit/nootropics

Four: learn how to use racetams

Five: ((GOD MODE)) learn how to use amphetamines. Do some soul searching first. Amphetamines are addictive (though not so much as tobacco) very potent, and can really fuck up your circulation and make you psychotic if you aren't disciplined.

You had better doing/studying STEM or doing long mental endurance work like aviation if you are going to try ((GOD MODE)). Exhaust the lesser options first.

Why do dindus love menthols so much

Cigar brand vary wildly the best place to find beginner cigars is start with a lighter body Connecticut leaf and work your way up. Goto any tobacco shop that has a walk in humidor and start looking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_equivalent_dose

Banana, potatoes, kidney beans, sunflower seeds, and nuts too.

Polonium is also found in the food chain, especially in seafood.
>Seventy-five percent of the daily intake of radium-226 is derived from beverages, cereals, other vegetables, bread, sugars and preserves. Seventy-five percent of the intake of lead-210 and polonium-210 is derived from bread, milk, cereals, beverages, other vegetables, sugars and preserves, and meat products. The average daily intakes of these radionuclides are tentatively calculated to be 30 mBq for radium-226 and 82 mBq for both lead-210 and polonium-210. These levels are compared with data from other countries. The annual effective dose equivalents resulting from the intakes are approximately 3 μSv for radium-226 and 54 μSv from lead-210 and polonium-210 together.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0048969784900159

You're real brave touting amphetamnes.
>medical student
Fallacy.

the Black Lung Myth
cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/the-black-lung-lie/
“Dr. Duane Carr – Professor of Surgery at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, said this: “Smoking does not discolor the lung.” (link)

Dr. Victor Buhler, Pathologist at St. Joseph Hospital in Kansas City: “I have examined thousands of lungs both grossly and microscopically. I cannot tell you from examining a lung whether or not its former host had smoked.” (link)

Dr. Sheldon Sommers, Pathologist and Director of Laboratories at Lenox Hill Hospital, in New York: “…it is not possible grossly or microscopically, or in any other way known to me, to distinguish between the lung of a smoker or a nonsmoker. Blackening of lungs is from carbon particles, and smoking tobacco does not introduce carbon particles into the lung.” (link)

You have to be at least 18 to post here

He's pretty much right.
t chemist w/ pharma training

Amphetamine is awesome, but requires discipline. All stimulants are like this, really.
Think of em like cars. The faster you can go, the more careful you need to be. Speed can be great, but it will kill you if you lose control.

If you have the self control to have A cigarette at night or just a couple during a long work day then go ahead, it's not gonna kill you any faster than steak or black-on-white crime.

I order my crystal e-liquid outta some place in buffalo by mail, dunno why but place looks legit with no creepy chemicals added so they say.
It's kinda easy to quit cigs with vaping, did it for a month. Gonna quit again for good soon but no way I would even try without vaporizers. I think the powers that be just planned on killing off all the smokers with financial torture - it's a hard habit to break. Feel sorry for all the old geezers eating catfood just so they can afford their smokes these days, they don't take to new tech so easily.

Nigger, that's not moderation at all.

Dead lungs, disconnected from the blood supply system + vacuum cleaner, sucking a cigarette in 5 seconds

TAR settles in the lungs! DEADLY DANGER! CANCER!
see

>menthol
kys

A large part of it lies in a sustained "need" mentality. The concept of "needing" a cigarette and being unable to turn down the opportunity is what cements an addiction in your psyche.

Every once in awhile I stop smoking for a few days or chuck a pack in the trash or just light one and let it burn to remind me that they have no inherent value (apart from prison currency) and I only use them as an amusement, not a crutch.

I don't think there's anything more degenerate than being a habitual smoker and having multiple children.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5094189

Looks like radium-226 clears out of the intestines pretty quickly. I wonder how it's retained when you smoke it? No idea honestly.

You can't compare this to bananas though unless you start smoking bananas.

I think the entire psychiatric profession toutes amphetamines for kids who don't behave in school these days. I consider my approach to amphetamine to be pretty conservative in the context of modern medicine, but I just accept that psychostimulant use is normal and perhaps desireable.

You should read about the history of amphetamine, maybe, as a combat stimulant and its current use in military aviation.

If you've ever had to a 36 hour hospital shift where someone could die (and you could lose your position) if you fuck something up, you'd probably prefer amphetamine over falling asleep.

Nicotine from gum/patches and caffeine don't really require a lot of discipline. Good starter drugs.

Cool story brah, call me the next time you stand in on thoracic surgery. Here's another video for you if you didn't understand the last one

Light/recent smokers' lungs are not always obvious, but you can tell if they've been doing it heavy or moderately and for a long time, since they usually wind up with emphyzema or other chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

webmd.com/lung/copd/what-is-emphysema

youtube.com/watch?v=D-y_N4u0uRQ

Never tried vaping honestly, if you've done patches could you compare the two?

>I don't see why we should give people the rope to hang themselves with
Because if they're a fuckup they're better off hanged and the rest of us can continue to use rope to responsibly hang ourselves for purely recreational pursuits when the mood strikes us

If you can, go buy them in a state that doesn't add taxes on them. Should be cheaper.

Tobacco used in vapes seem safe enough
I will not give anyone of my friends that smokes a ride in my car.

I can't think of a single state that doesn't tax cigs to some degree. Here in ND they are pretty cheap in comparison to other states.

I don't really smoke though. I have been known to buy a pack if I drink heavily... but I rarely drink heavily so there is that.

Smokers get a lot of grief for some reason.

Age of smokers is dying.

>Australia

I enjoy smoking and i can do it in moderation, theirs nothing wrong with saying i like something dont take it away from me.

The problem is people just assume you are a pack a day smoker or slightly less. I have not smoked in years but when I did... A pack would last me 7 days minimum.

>Looks like radium-226 clears out of the intestines pretty quickly. I wonder how it's retained when you smoke it?
>start smoking bananas.

Cigar or pipe are non-inhaled through the lungs. The substances from smoke are absorbed through the oral mucosa or fall into the stomach.

I guess this is outside of my area. in medicine we try to keep our patients alive, unless they want to self destruct, then the people under 40 / white knights try to save them from themselves and the redpilled docs just shrug and say "c'est la vie."

Most people think that high mortality rates have negative affects on society as a whole, but it's hard to say whether smoking is saving more money by killing off useless retirees, or costing more money by killing off useful workers, or worse, making them sick.

I'm not planning on ever having to deal with public health. Fuck the public.

In burgerland, sure. The general tendency is that industrialized societies get greater awareness of the dangers of smoking, greater legal measures against smoking like taxes, advertizing restrictions, mandatory labels, and more access to pharmaceuticals. The US is currently in the age of dying because of prescription painkiller overdose.

Your tobacco industry is just sending your shit overseas to 2nd and 3rd world countries where there is no awareness, no regulation and no pharmaceuticals to abuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=7taArbuni90

I don't care. To me, that's like asking whether a 200 dollar bottle of scotch should be cheaper.

It's worth what people are willing to pay for it. Me and the wife have a smoke each once per week. We enjoy it immensely, but keep our desires in check, so as to not become addicted and enslaved to them. And considering we only go through one pack every ten weeks, cost is irrelevant.

cannabis should be at (0,0)

you just lost all credibility breh

It's regulated by governments, the price on shelves is just overtaxed

I do nasal snuff from mrsnuff.com just bought the $60 2 month pack much easier to use. Instead of getting oral cancer like dipping I will have half of my face removed from sinus cancer YAY. But if i think about it more people who dip get half their face removed. But comparing the most fucked up sinus cancer to mouth cancer not sure which face removal is worse than the other.

Good goy

The tax is way too high here.
I don't know anyone who smokes and thinks it's not unhealthy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3809219

Nicotine in smoke can be absorbed in the mouth or the lungs, depending on the pH of what you're smoking.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6770764

In a monkey model, most carbon monoxide absorption was in the lungs and not in the mouth. Your statement about "substances" is pretty nonspecific, there are hundreds or thousands of different molecules in cigarette smoke and I'm sure they all have different uptake rates in different membranes.

I can't quickly find any reference to tell me about the oral or bronchial absorption of radium-226, and I don't think there's any reason anyone anywhere would study this and publish about it.

>you won't get cancer from weed.
Nigger you are inhaling smoke. Yes it will fuck up your lungs and constantly fucking up your lungs increases the chances of cancer.

Cannabis is moderately addictive. The misconception that it isn't is because cannabis eliminates itself from the system very slowly, so that if someone quits cold turkey, they won't experience withdrawal because they'll still have the cannabinoids stored up in their fatty tissue and slowly releasing themselves in a decending curve that will be high enough to be slightly psychoactive for like 6 weeks.

You also get reduced total brain matter, grey matter and electrical activity if you smoke too much.

Some guys like chicks who are missing half their face. Honestly when I look at this bitch all I want to do is stick my dick in her throat.

>You also get reduced total brain matter, grey matter and electrical activity if you smoke too much.
b-b-but it comes back r-right?

No. Brain tissue does not repair itself.

If you're gonna do drugs, do them properly to avoid such a fate.

It's paradoxical- smoking any kind of smoke generally fucks up lungs, and more importantly, reduces circulation, which impairs cognition (of particular interest to me) and pretty much any system that uses blood.

however, multiple cannabinoids have tumor supression mechanisms that, at least on a public health statistics level, seem to explain generally weak or nonpresent associations between cannabis use and non-lung cancers.

Cannabis does increase the rate of lung cancer. Australia explains this pretty well but here's some papers for you.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25012035

It's amazing how, with so many papers on the internet, people still manage to believe anything. I don't believe half the shit in journals because of conflicting profit motives, but I believe 0% of anything else. The more rational method you learn the less you believe, I think when I become omniscient I will believe nothing.

I'm confused why your president is killing the shit out of street drug dealers but he will not send the fucking gringo home with his tobacco. Could you comment on how the filipinos are feeling the drug war right now? The media is full of shit, I want to really know just how some random human in the phillipines experiences this.

Parliaments

We found some guy in France a while ago who was missing 90% of his brain matter because he had some uncontrolled hydrocephalous (too much liquid) that slowly displaced his solid matter over the course of 26 years

his IQ was non-retarded and he lives a functional blue-collar life

over time the brain can compensate for extraordinary circumstances,

but it's probably better to just not brain damage yourself in the first place so you can marvel at how plastic your brain is in repurposing itself over decades.

sciencealert.com/a-man-who-lives-without-90-of-his-brain-is-challenging-our-understanding-of-consciousness

Best fucking post

Deport all stinking, degenerate Puerto Rican scum. No one wants them here.

>guy makes his "plasticities" theory in 2011
>this song came out in 2009:
youtube.com/watch?v=rPbsZDk02M8
metrolyrics.com/plasticities-lyrics-andrew-bird.html

is andrew bird just the world's foremost neuroscientist or something?

>m-muh germanics
Every fucking thread it's the same shit, dude. Get a fucking grip.

Tobacco is one of the reasons this country is so economically prosperous, I am currently smoking a pack that was ripped and boss gave me half off on it so I figured I might as well. It's said to neutralize estrogens as well.
Tobacco tastes great, smokes well, and relaxes you but also makes you feel uplifted. It's one of the few substances that only alters your mood, not your mind

Thank you for sharing this. The longer I live, the more detached I become from other people. In ten years I've gone from adolescent romantic surrender to a distrustful patriarch.. it probably doesn't help that I deconstruct people psychologically and physically for study.

Music is the only thing that makes me feel anymore. It's completely abstract and naked so I don't really have to deconstruct it. I don't even know why I'm writing this.

Tobacco is proof of divine humor.

It increases your testosterone levels a little (in women too)...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/

Then it gives you erectile dysfunction!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23573257

Hahahahah, fuck you, now you are horny and impotent.

If you think something can alter "your mood, not your mind", you do not understand how your mind works. Your mind is dependent on your mood.

I realize that Cred Forums is a safe space for people who hate untermenschen, and that's okay, but why make a safe space for people who do unhealthy shit?

seriously just read my post about nootropics, there are better ways to use psychostimulants.