Why does Cred Forums hate Islam?

Why does Cred Forums hate Islam?

Could it be jealousy? After all, the West does owe its success to Muslims after they piggybacked off the Islamic Golden Age.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKR6KRbYcL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you think the hagia will ever lose her minarets?

Islamic roaches actually destroyed Eastern Christian Rome and stole the Hagia Sophia's design.
>checks flag
Oh nevermind your shitposting ass already knows this. Have a (you) on me!

Kek
10/10

Because they hate us.

yeah that's probably it

all the stuff about terrorism and beheadings and sex slavery and oppressing women and going on and on about killing infidels is just a cover

10/10 bait

Their religion says we're shit.
Their religion says women are shit.
They are the first foreign enemy to attack us since Pearl Harbor, and oh boy how we hated the japs after Pearl Harbor.
Their entire region is a massive shithole thanks to their policies.
They blame us for everything that's happened to them.

> mfw I see the flag

8/10 pretty good straya

>City filled with kebabs and all other varieties of terrorists and sheep fuckers
>Comfy back woods area with solid wood work and traditional white values

It was the sheep wasn't it?

BAN
THE
AUSSIES

>flag

gr8 b8 btw

KILL ALL AUSSIES

Holy shit this is fucking terrible bait. The Orthodox Byzantines originally built the Hagia Sophia and then the Ottoman turkroaches added 4 fucking minarets and turned it into a mosque. Fucking kys for putting out this shite bait OP.

See this is how you shitpost Leafs really suck at it.

>Islamic architeture
>Not a copy of byzantine and iranian architeture

I mean, they did some wonders, but only after they came into contact with iranian and greek culture

Because Islam is partly responsible for the dark ages, just think we could be exploring space by now

top b8 straya. How does it feel paying $18 dollary-doos for a gallon of milk?

>hagia sophia
>islamic

Women were never oppressed.
No society in the history of the world has ever oppressed women.

Being women in islam is pretty easy. She just need to obey her husband and cover heraelf in public

>falling for the bait

>They blame us for everything that's happened to them.
They're right though.

Why you still support Israel, and not any other countries around it?
Why invade Iraq? Why kick Gaddafi form power? Why support "moderate" terrorists in Syria?

>Islamic architecture
I think this is more accurate of what Muslims do with buildings

Because self obsessed Americans seem to think history started on 9/11

How is it that the Aussies shitpost so well and almost effortlessly, yet when the leads do it, it just comes off as some annoying, or pompous whining?

>Islamic architecture
>literally made out of dry mud

>Christian architecture
>Panels of wood felled, hewn, sawed, and fitted into place to create a vision of heavenly pastoral virtue

When Deus Vult, senpai.

Thats Byzantine architecture and the golden age of islam is a myth.

This is some outstanding bait

>gee I wonder who could be posting this

Yep we have time machines and shit and we traveled back 3000 years to make sure the Middle East was a shithole in state of constant war

I honestly expect this level of delusion from "we wuz airplanez n shieet" next thing you'll tell me the west in fact has a time machine that you invented and we stole

>Hagia Sophia
>Islamic architecture

Here's a good documentary if anyone wants to actually see the history of the Hagia Sophia instead of regurgitating the same old bullshit

youtu.be/ZKR6KRbYcL0

It has gone through so many changes and absorbed so much from different eras that it cannot belong to any one people. Truly is one of the wonders of the world

>byzantine architecture labeled as Muslim..
> checks flag

I think hue man was referring to the modern period. I think it is legitimate to criticize the West for colonialism if you still acknowledge that it basically modernized those countries rapidly. And you can still rightfully criticize their meddling in the Middle East. Taking out Saddam didn't help things, and the US has let Israel do what it wants. However it is also fair game to criticize Middle Eastern countries for only complaining and not doing anything. Japan and China are two good examples of nations that were unfairly treated by the West but bounced back and were resilient. ME countries could've done so as well but didnt.

>Built in the middle of nowhere in sub-arctic temperatures, with hardly any good access to stone and other sturdy building materials. Designed for utility, not beauty
>built in the cradle of civilisation with hundreds of thousands of people living there, in a country ruled by some if the richest people of their time. Has plenty of access to stone and marble, as well as weather that allows them to make such vast buildings.
I know this is bait, but I may as well answer for OP's delight

>the West does owe its success to Muslims after they piggybacked off the Islamic Golden Age.

Here's a (you).

I like chicken kabobs but that is all I'm prepared to thank your dubious rapey/paedo cult for right now...and I suspect the Greeks may have got there first with skewer technology.

why is ausfailia so jealous?

I think I hate the tribal cavemen that practice Islam, more than the theology. If there was make-believe island in Northern Europe... well you get it.

>Hagia Sofia is Islamic architecture
>It's fucking name isnt islamic in the slightest
>its a fucking church

You mean pillaging Byzantine temples and then calling them Islamic Architecture?